UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > UKC Free Classifieds > Coonhound Classifieds > Blueticks: Stud Dog and Kennel Promotion > Grnitech Hotr's Mr Blue At Stud
Pages (5): « First ... « 3 4 [5]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
ov_blues
UKC Forum Member

We currently have 1 female and 3 males left to sell out of the Mr Blue and Snapper litter. One of the nicer litters of pups that I've raised. Top to bottom of the litter are all nice looking and acting pups. Couldn't be happier with this cross. Loaded pedigree with Big Hunt winners and reproducers.

Mr. Blue is still available for stud. Just as soon as it cools down a little more I'm going to be letting him do more of what he enjoys the most and that's hitting the woods to tree some coon.

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 09-05-2018 04:12 PM
ov_blues is offline Click Here to See the Profile for ov_blues Click here to Send ov_blues a Private Message Click Here to Email ov_blues Find more posts by ov_blues Add ov_blues to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
ov_blues
UKC Forum Member

Two male pups out of Mr Blue and Snapper are still available. They are almost 10 weeks old. Really nice acting bold pups that like attention. Text me for pictures.

Mr Blue is from an outstanding cross of reproducers. If anyone is looking for this bloodline up north give me a call. He is ready to get some more females bred. I will be paying him up in the 2019 Performance program.

Old Post 09-18-2018 12:42 AM
ov_blues is offline Click Here to See the Profile for ov_blues Click here to Send ov_blues a Private Message Click Here to Email ov_blues Find more posts by ov_blues Add ov_blues to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
david woofter
UKC Forum Member

BTT

^^^^^^^^^^
Mr. Blue

Old Post 10-18-2018 04:26 AM
david woofter is offline Click Here to See the Profile for david woofter Click here to Send david woofter a Private Message Click Here to Email david woofter Find more posts by david woofter Add david woofter to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
wesley martin
UKC Forum Member

There is a 3 yr. male in Texas which has won over 11,000 $

Old Post 10-27-2018 07:17 PM
wesley martin is offline Click Here to See the Profile for wesley martin Find more posts by wesley martin Add wesley martin to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
ov_blues
UKC Forum Member

Mr. Blue has been paid up for the 2019 Performance program. I have heard a lot of good reports on his previous litters. He is 10 years old now and is still healthy but if anyone is thinking about using him as a stud he won't be around forever. Thank you to everyone who has used him so far or have just called to inquire about him.

Old Post 12-28-2018 07:31 PM
Phil Vogel
UKC Forum Member

Blue

Is Blue still alive? Breeding females? Semen available?

Marshall, Mo 65340
660-815-2043

Old Post 02-18-2019 10:07 PM
Phil Vogel is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Phil Vogel Click here to Send Phil Vogel a Private Message Click Here to Email Phil Vogel Find more posts by Phil Vogel Add Phil Vogel to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
ov_blues
UKC Forum Member

Mr. Blue is currently on antibiotics as he quit eating and drinking and I had to take him to the vet for treatment. He seems to be doing better although he lost a lot of weight. Until further notice after a vet check for his health and then a sperm count he is not available for stud.

Phil it was good talking to you Monday. Sounds like you have a really nice female and hopefully by the time your female comes in heat Mr. Blue will be straightened back up.

Old Post 02-20-2019 05:02 PM
BETHLEHEM BLUES
UKC Forum Member

Re: Mr.Blue/Gemma Lou

quote:
Originally posted by david woofter
Bred Gr.nt.ch.'pr' Hotr Mr. Blue To 'pr' Dave's Bl Oh Crank It Up Gemma Lou
---------GR.NT.Ch. Double Springs Echo
------GR.NT.CH. Double Springs Echo II( HSB at UKC World hunt)
---------Caney Creek's Blue Amy
---GR.NT.CH. Double Springs Bodacious(HSB UKC world 2007
---------GR. NT. CH. GR. CH. Razor Ridge Pop A Top
------GR.NT.Ch. GR. CH. Razor Ridge Pop A Dot
---------GR.NT.CH. GR.CH.Frog Creek Chirper
GR.NT.CH. Hotr Bo's Mr. Blue
---------CH.GR.NT.CH.Slife’s Blue Rambo
------GR.NT.CH.GR.CH. Smiley’s Blue Rambo II
---------CH.GR.NT.CH. Smiley’s Misti Blue
---GR.NT.CH.CH. Davis’s White River Salin Sadie (HSB Female 2006&7)
---------NT.CH. Smokey River JBS Cheif
------GR.NT.CH.Davis’s White River Sugar(HSBF UKC world hunt 1999)
---------NT.CH.Nixons Wolf CR Pebbles
PUP
*************Gr.Ch.Gr.Nt.Ch.’PR’ Smokey River John
**********Gr.Nt.Ch.’PR’Smokey River Mad Dog John II
*************Gr.Nt.Ch.’PR’Mad Dog Two Gun Billy
*******Gr.Ch.Gr.Nt.Ch.’PR’ Niangua River Mad Dog Ranger HTX
*************Nt.Ch.’PR’Walls’s Spankin Hank ( Out of Scout )
**********Gr.Ch.Nt.Ch.’PR’ Brooks Blue Mipatchie Bero
*************Ch.Nt.Ch.’PT’ Brook’s Blue Kate II
****’PR’ Dave’s Bl Oh Crank It Up Gemma Lou
*************Ch.Gr.Nt.Ch.’PR’ Uchtman’s Blue Albert
**********Gr.Nt.Ch.’PR’ Uchtman’s Blue Zeb
*************Ch.Nt.Ch.’PR’ Coney River Morgan
*******Nt.Ch.’PR’ Dave’s Bl Oh Crank It Up Lou
*************Nt.Ch.’PR’ Uchtman’s SO BL Luke
**********‘PR’ Hicks Sandy River Blue Sky
*************’PR’ Uchtman’s SO BL Frosty
GEMMA WAS BRED ON OCT. 22 AND OCT. 24. Dave Woofter New Lexington,Ohio 1-740-342-4257.

Gemma Hooked up one year old with the meat. She's 3 now.

Was there ever any pups out of this cross?

(RIP) Nt Ch HTX Uchtman first class Jack
(RIP) Gr Nite Ch Yeager’s Wild N Wonderful Ginger

Heikki Yeager (304) 905-3585

Old Post 02-24-2019 05:07 AM
BETHLEHEM BLUES is offline Click Here to See the Profile for BETHLEHEM BLUES Click here to Send BETHLEHEM BLUES a Private Message Click Here to Email BETHLEHEM BLUES Find more posts by BETHLEHEM BLUES Add BETHLEHEM BLUES to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
ov_blues
UKC Forum Member

Re: Re: Mr.Blue/Gemma Lou

quote:
Originally posted by BETHLEHEM BLUES
Was there ever any pups out of this cross?

No, they never got knotted up but Dave thought she got bred because he held Mr Blue inside of her and said he had got pups from his Amos dog like that. Don’t know for sure what the problem was for sure but she didn’t have pups. May have been something to do with this current problem he is having but will probably never know. I wish we could have gotten pups as I think the pups would have been awesome dogs.

Old Post 02-24-2019 08:58 PM
ov_blues
UKC Forum Member

RIP Mr. Blue

Mr. Blue passed away last night after a brief battle with a cancerous tumor. He will be missed. Thank you from myself and Craig for the interest that people had in him while we had him. I'm sure some of his offspring will make a splash in the hunts in the coming years.

Mr Blue

Old Post 02-28-2019 04:18 PM
david woofter
UKC Forum Member

So Sorry

John I am so sorry to hear this. I know you loved Mr. Blue. Wish we would have got pups out of one of my females and Mr. Blue but you are lucky to have 4 young hounds out of him. So Sorry for your loss my Friend.

Old Post 02-28-2019 05:01 PM
david woofter is offline Click Here to See the Profile for david woofter Click here to Send david woofter a Private Message Click Here to Email david woofter Find more posts by david woofter Add david woofter to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
ov_blues
UKC Forum Member

Thanks Dave. He will be missed.

Old Post 03-06-2019 12:41 AM
G. JEFFERS
UKC Forum Member

Curious

Some of the Mr. Blue offspring should b getting old enough to start. The ones guys bred to him while John had him. Just curious how they’re doing. I’m starting to get good reports from the ones off him and Izzy. Thanks

Jeffers' Bear Creek Big T (CH GRNITECH Goodsons Rowdy Bocephus X GRNITECH CH Koon Krossin Rambo’s Blue Gritts)

And always looking for a better one

Old Post 04-19-2019 07:32 PM
G. JEFFERS is offline Click Here to See the Profile for G. JEFFERS Click here to Send G. JEFFERS a Private Message Click Here to Email G. JEFFERS Find more posts by G. JEFFERS Add G. JEFFERS to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote