UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > UKC Free Classifieds > Coonhound Classifieds > Blueticks: Stud Dog and Kennel Promotion > Grnitech Hotr's Mr Blue At Stud
Pages (5): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Craig Cooper
UKC Forum Member

Grnitech Hotr's Mr Blue At Stud

Mr Blue is at my house in NC now. He is paid up for the UKC Performance Program and the PKC SS Program. Mr Blue is a full brother to Bocephus. He is bawl on track and a hard chop on tree and has a very good mouth. Mr Blue hasn't had much of a chance in the stud pen but I hope to change that. His stud fee is $250. A current negative brucellosis test is required. If you are interested in breeding to Mr Blue give me a call. My number is 336-214-3845. I really feel like he had a lot to offer the breed.

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 04-26-2017 12:44 PM
Craig Cooper is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Craig Cooper Click here to Send Craig Cooper a Private Message Find more posts by Craig Cooper Add Craig Cooper to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
hat creek mac
UKC Forum Member

sent you a PM

Old Post 04-26-2017 06:02 PM
hat creek mac is offline Click Here to See the Profile for hat creek mac Click here to Send hat creek mac a Private Message Click Here to Email hat creek mac Find more posts by hat creek mac Add hat creek mac to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
ZachBowen
UKC Forum Member

This dog needs a chance!! Bring those good females to him!!

Last edited by ZachBowen on 04-29-2017 at 01:48 PM

Old Post 04-29-2017 01:23 PM
ZachBowen is offline Click Here to See the Profile for ZachBowen Click here to Send ZachBowen a Private Message Click Here to Email ZachBowen Find more posts by ZachBowen Add ZachBowen to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
ZachBowen
UKC Forum Member

http://forums.ukcdogs.com/showthrea...eadid=928479877

Old Post 05-09-2017 02:21 AM
ZachBowen is offline Click Here to See the Profile for ZachBowen Click here to Send ZachBowen a Private Message Click Here to Email ZachBowen Find more posts by ZachBowen Add ZachBowen to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Mark V.
UKC Forum Member

Their is NO reason why blue will not produce Bo produces Dizzie produces their offspring produces! Its there guys get some!

Old Post 05-09-2017 09:46 PM
Mark V. is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Mark V. Click here to Send Mark V. a Private Message Click Here to Email Mark V. Find more posts by Mark V. Add Mark V. to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
wesley martin
UKC Forum Member

I started both Blue and his brother Bociephus. I believe Blue will out produce his brother. If you are tried of lazy hounds which hunt on their time, change and get a proven line of winners. Both are not getting younger. Wesley

Old Post 05-10-2017 03:11 PM
wesley martin is offline Click Here to See the Profile for wesley martin Find more posts by wesley martin Add wesley martin to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Craig Cooper
UKC Forum Member

Craig Edwards just bred a real nice female to Mr Blue last week. The female has never been in a hunt but let me tell you she is nice coon treer. Contact Craig for a pup.

Old Post 05-11-2017 04:56 PM
Craig Cooper is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Craig Cooper Click here to Send Craig Cooper a Private Message Find more posts by Craig Cooper Add Craig Cooper to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Craig Cooper
UKC Forum Member

Mr Blue is a PKC SS Sire & UKC Performance Sire. I have several nice females that I am going to cross on him in the very near future.

Old Post 05-11-2017 04:58 PM
ov_blues
UKC Forum Member

---------GR.NT.Ch. Double Springs Echo
------GR.NT.CH. Double Springs Echo II( HSB at UKC World hunt)
---------Caney Creek's Blue Amy
---GR.NT.CH. Double Springs Bodacious(HSB UKC world 2007
---------GR. NT. CH. GR. CH. Razor Ridge Pop A Top
------GR.NT.Ch. GR. CH. Razor Ridge Pop A Dot
---------GR.NT.CH. GR.CH.Frog Creek Chirper
GR.NT.CH. Hotr Bo's Mr. Blue
---------CH.GR.NT.CH.Slife’s Blue Rambo
------GR.NT.CH.GR.CH. Smiley’s Blue Rambo II
---------CH.GR.NT.CH. Smiley’s Misti Blue
---GR.NT.CH.CH. Davis’s White River Salin Sadie (HSB Female 2006&7)
---------NT.CH. Smokey River JBS Cheif
------GR.NT.CH.Davis’s White River Sugar(HSBF UKC world hunt 1999)
---------NT.CH.Nixons Wolf CR Pebbles

Last edited by ov_blues on 01-03-2018 at 10:16 PM

Old Post 05-11-2017 10:07 PM
ov_blues is offline Click Here to See the Profile for ov_blues Click here to Send ov_blues a Private Message Click Here to Email ov_blues Find more posts by ov_blues Add ov_blues to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Otis Spunkmeyer
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by wesley martin
I believe Blue will out produce his brother.

What makes you think that?

Old Post 05-11-2017 10:42 PM
Otis Spunkmeyer is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Otis Spunkmeyer Click here to Send Otis Spunkmeyer a Private Message Find more posts by Otis Spunkmeyer Add Otis Spunkmeyer to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
wesley martin
UKC Forum Member

The difference in their amount of mouth Blue opens with a first or second strike without any babble very similar to his daddy, blue started quicker by 4 months, and Blue has a better disposition around the tree not that his bother is rough . Dogs can fall on him, face bark and all he dose is tree. In my opinion he is better looking also.

Last edited by wesley martin on 05-12-2017 at 07:52 PM

Old Post 05-12-2017 07:38 PM
wesley martin is offline Click Here to See the Profile for wesley martin Find more posts by wesley martin Add wesley martin to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Scott VH
UKC Forum Member

Mr. Blue Semen

Craig,

Hope everything goes good with Mr. Blue. He should make some nice pups. Have you had any semen collected on him that may be available? I would like to breed him to my Creek female next year. She is in heat now and I am going to breed her to Tramp but would like to make that cross in the future.

Scott

Floyd's Shine On (GrNiteCh Pink Floyd x GrNiteCh Oklahoma Blue Creek)

Gone but not forgotten:
GrNiteCh Mose's Pink Floyd (GrNiteCh Dean's Blue Mose X GrNiteCh B&D's Blue Ruby) Hollis-VH
GrNiteCh GrCh Bullet II's Code Blue Cricket (GrCh GrNiteCh 'PR' Twin Springs Runnin Bullet II X NiteCh Ch JJ's Code Blue Jenny)
Ch GrNiteCh Smokey River Blue Tramp II (GrCh GrNiteCh Smokey River Jean's Blue Tramp X Ch NiteCh Misty River Blue Doll IV)
GrNiteCh GrCh Vining's Hammerhead (Dual Grand Twin Springs Runnin Bullet II X Dual Grand Vining Blue Mollie)
GrNiteCh Ch Uchtmans Blue Logan (GrNiteCh Gene's Blue Newton X ChNiteCh Smiley's Blue Lady)
GrNiteCh GrCh Makin' Music Banjo (GrNiteCh Washburn Valley Blue Drip X GrNiteCh GrCh Razor Ridge Unstable Mable)
GrNiteCh. Uncle Pen (GrNiteCh South Shore Drive Blue Kev X GrNiteCh Frosty's Fancy)

Old Post 05-13-2017 11:53 AM
Scott VH is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Scott VH Click here to Send Scott VH a Private Message Click Here to Email Scott VH Find more posts by Scott VH Add Scott VH to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Craig Cooper
UKC Forum Member

Thanks for the kind words and yes I have frozen semen available on Mr Blue. Happy hunting .

Old Post 05-14-2017 06:29 AM
mobluedog
UKC Forum Member

Mr.Blue

That's a very nice looking hound you have. He looks and is made like a hound should be. Good luck with him.

Old Post 05-16-2017 09:40 PM
mobluedog is offline Click Here to See the Profile for mobluedog Click here to Send mobluedog a Private Message Find more posts by mobluedog Add mobluedog to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Craig Cooper
UKC Forum Member

Thank you for the kind words !

Old Post 05-19-2017 01:46 AM
Craig Cooper
UKC Forum Member

NiteCh North Star Blue Storm will be bred to Mr Blue next week. Storm is a full littermate to GRNITECH North Star Blue Oakley. Looking forward to this cross.

Old Post 05-19-2017 06:01 PM
blueonblue
UKC Forum Member

Cant

Wait to get dancer breed to Mr blue I'm checking her every day Craig lol

Old Post 05-23-2017 12:37 AM
blueonblue is offline Click Here to See the Profile for blueonblue Click here to Send blueonblue a Private Message Find more posts by blueonblue Add blueonblue to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
DAVE H
UKC Forum Member

Can you tell me a little about the storm female as well as the Dancer female. I'm looking for a female out of this line something with a big mouth opens on ground but not mouthy a good tree dog and something that goes hunting alone.
I hunted with a couple Bocephus males at the BBOA hunt and was impressed with this line to say the least.
Thank you .

BLUE GHOST HAUNTED SKY

Old Post 05-23-2017 11:50 PM
DAVE H is offline Click Here to See the Profile for DAVE H Click here to Send DAVE H a Private Message Click Here to Email DAVE H Find more posts by DAVE H Add DAVE H to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Daniel Donahue
UKC Forum Member

Where

Is the frozen semen stored on mr blue?

Old Post 05-25-2017 01:36 PM
Daniel Donahue is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Daniel Donahue Click here to Send Daniel Donahue a Private Message Find more posts by Daniel Donahue Add Daniel Donahue to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Trent
UKC Forum Member

My cousin and I owned Storm together and he had to sell her as he was losing his job and I didn't have the money to buy out his half. She is a nice female that opens good on the ground according to the track and is a nice tree dog. She's got a pretty good squally mouth that can definitely be heard and a locate a kid can call. We put her in 8 hunts winning 5 casts making her a Nite Champion with 2 wins to grand in very limited hunts. She is very accurate, but don't take forever to get treed and ain't afraid to pull the trigger on a lay up Coon. She's got plenty of hunt in her one night we hunted all night up in Minnesota and she's treed the last Coon deep and lonely with the sun coming up after hunting her all night every drop. She will hunt by herself no problem and that is how she was hunted most of the time cause my cousin only had 1 tracking collar. Sorry to be long winded just telling the truth about a dog I know very well!

NtCh North Star Blue Tiki (RIP)
(Thorson's Tree'n Blue Dutch X North Star Blue Kitty)
1st, 1st, 3rd, 5th, and a 9th

Gr. Nt. Ch. North Star Blue Oakley (Rip)
(Oppy's Rushcreek Spit X North Star Blue Tiki)

NiteCh North Star Blue Gucci
(North Star Blue Oakley x Rolin Blue Freaky Fast)

NiteCh Barker Creek El Chapo
(Raging Water Wizard of Oz x Barker Creek Blue Polly)

Old Post 05-25-2017 05:04 PM
Trent is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Trent Click here to Send Trent a Private Message Click Here to Email Trent Find more posts by Trent Add Trent to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
DAVE H
UKC Forum Member

Thanks Trent for the information. sounds like a nice female.

BLUE GHOST HAUNTED SKY

Old Post 05-25-2017 10:45 PM
DAVE H is offline Click Here to See the Profile for DAVE H Click here to Send DAVE H a Private Message Click Here to Email DAVE H Find more posts by DAVE H Add DAVE H to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Craig Cooper
UKC Forum Member

Frozen semen is available on MR BLUE. If anyone is interested in breeding to MR BLUE let me know . THANKS !

Old Post 05-26-2017 01:16 AM
Craig Cooper
UKC Forum Member

I bought GRNITECH LAYLA from Casey Bigelow. She is out of Hillbilly & Glista's BooBoo. We hunted her after I got her . We walked to 30 trees over a month & she had 26 coons, 2 dens & 2 slicks. That was hunting her with the leaves off the trees. Layla will be bred to MR BLUE when she comes in heat.

Old Post 05-26-2017 02:00 PM
Craig Cooper
UKC Forum Member

MR BLUE TTT

Old Post 06-06-2017 04:42 PM
Craig Cooper
UKC Forum Member

I'm excited to announce John Smith has become my partner on Mr Blue. Mr Blue will be standing at stud at Ohio Valley Bluetick Kennel with John in Pomeroy, Ohio. You can reach John at 740-416-2480 or you can call me at 336-214-3845. Thanks and happy hunting .

Old Post 06-10-2017 01:20 AM