UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > UKC Free Classifieds > Coonhound Classifieds > Black & Tans: Stud Dog and Kennel Promotion > At Stud: NITECH 'PR' Hill's All Natural Black Ox
Pages (2): « 1 [2]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
WillieBT
UKC Forum Member

Congrats Vandy, Lovis and most of all Ox. I spectated on his RQE cast win. You couldn't ask for a better show. Quick strike, Big mouth, Beautiful locate and parked under a coon every time. It was a very competitive cast and fun to watch.
COON DOG!

GRCH NITECH 'PR' Summer Hill Smokin Rose's Bud HTX
'PR' Summer Hill Ragin Black Rose
CH 'PR' Summer Hill Sweet River Dew

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 05-04-2015 12:48 PM
WillieBT is offline Click Here to See the Profile for WillieBT Click here to Send WillieBT a Private Message Click Here to Email WillieBT Find more posts by WillieBT Add WillieBT to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Lovis Burns
UKC Forum Member

Thanks Mr. Leon.

Thanks Mathew, that was a good and exciting cast. Glad you liked what you saw.

Midnight Thunder Black & Tans

GRNITECH CH PKC CH ‘PR’ Midnight Thunder Black Steel - (Ch GrNiteCh'PR' Northern Lights Doc x NITECH 'PR' Blues Band Gypsy Woman) - $630.66 PKC

GRNITECH GRCH 'PR' Midnight Thunder Final Destiny - (GrNiteCh 'PR' First Class Super Stud x GrNiteCh GrCh 'PR' Midnight Thunder Black Desire) - - PKC $54.00

Up and Coming

Like us on Facebook

Lovis Burns
910-874-4650

Use and Recommend
Bright Eyes Lights
Inukshuk Dog Food

Old Post 05-04-2015 01:19 PM
Lovis Burns is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Lovis Burns Click here to Send Lovis Burns a Private Message Click Here to Email Lovis Burns Visit Lovis Burns's homepage! Find more posts by Lovis Burns Add Lovis Burns to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
CRAIG CLAY
UKC Forum Member

I really like my ox pup

Home of:

GRNITECH 'PR' Clay's 573 Harlem
(GrNiteCh 'PR' Millcreek's Mich. Bad Attitude x 'PR' Millcreeks Shooting Star)

'PR' Clay's 573 Black to Glory

(NiteCh 'PR' Hill's All Natural Black Ox x 'PR' Marshall's Lonesome Dove Clara)

'PR' Clay's 573 Vado
(NiteCh GrCh 'PR' Uhl's Big Payne TJ x NiteCh 'PR' Clay's 573 Splitting Black Ebony)

CH NITECH 'PR' Clay's 573 Splitting Black Ebony
(NiteCh 'PR' Clay's 573 Smokin 40 Cal x 'PR' Klages' Lil Blacky)

Like us on Facebook
Clay's 573 Black & Tans

Old Post 05-04-2015 04:35 PM
CRAIG CLAY is offline Click Here to See the Profile for CRAIG CLAY Click here to Send CRAIG CLAY a Private Message Click Here to Email CRAIG CLAY Find more posts by CRAIG CLAY Add CRAIG CLAY to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Vandy Hill
UKC Forum Member

Thanks Nathan. It means a lot for your congratulatory compliments. Nothing but respect for you and I hope we can get to hunt together soon.

Charles- thank you for the congratulatory compliments.

Leon - Thank you sir and glad you are my friend and mentor.

Matthew - I am very glad that you got a chance to hunt with him. When I heard the next day that you had spectated on the cast before Lovis told me how he did in the hunt, I said to him that I am glad that Matt got a chance to go with him. Thank you and hope we get to catch up soon.

Craig - Glad you like the pup. Hope he makes you a good one.

Lovis - I really appreciate you taking the time that you have with Ox. You are really a true friend and I can't wait to get down there. Thank you and I am really and truely appreciative.

All of you guys have really made my day and I have nothing but respect for all of you. These dogs have really allowed me to meet good people that I would probably never have the chance. Sorry it took so long for me to respond.

At Stud: $250
UKC Performance Sire

NITECH 'PR' Hill’s All Natural Black Ox - (GrNiteCh 'PR' Thunder Valley Ragin Ox x NiteCh 'PR' Hill's I'm All Heart) - 1 win towards Grand - 2015 UKC World Qualified

NITECH ‘PR’ Hill’s I’m All Heart - (GrNiteCh.'PR' Tree Shaken Moonshine x NiteCh 'PR' Hill's Ragin Black Kate) *RIP*
GRNITECH GRCH 'PR' Fletch's Blk Smokin Brandy - (NiteCh ’PR’ Klages Black Land Tug x 'PR' Klages' Lil Black Jewel) Co-owned with Lovis Burns

Vandy Hill
410-615-1788

Last edited by Vandy Hill on 05-04-2015 at 05:48 PM

Old Post 05-04-2015 05:27 PM
Vandy Hill is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Vandy Hill Click here to Send Vandy Hill a Private Message Click Here to Email Vandy Hill Visit Vandy Hill's homepage! Find more posts by Vandy Hill Add Vandy Hill to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
berger
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by SEKY Coonhunter
Congrats to Vandy and Lovis on Ox's 3rd place finish in the Black and Tan days RQE!!!!

Congrats on the win Guy's, ole Ox has got a good Loud mouth on him. Lovis we will need to try it again next year.

319-201-8445

Old Post 05-04-2015 06:57 PM
berger is offline Click Here to See the Profile for berger Click here to Send berger a Private Message Find more posts by berger Add berger to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Lovis Burns
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by berger
Congrats on the win Guy's, ole Ox has got a good Loud mouth on him. Lovis we will need to try it again next year.

Thanks Omer. Sure, I wouldn't have it any other way. We have a good time.

GRNITECH CH PKC CH ‘PR’ Midnight Thunder Black Steel - (Ch GrNiteCh'PR' Northern Lights Doc x NITECH 'PR' Blues Band Gypsy Woman) - $630.66 PKC

GRNITECH GRCH 'PR' Midnight Thunder Final Destiny - (GrNiteCh 'PR' First Class Super Stud x GrNiteCh GrCh 'PR' Midnight Thunder Black Desire) - - PKC $54.00

Up and Coming

Like us on Facebook

Lovis Burns
910-874-4650

Use and Recommend
Bright Eyes Lights
Inukshuk Dog Food

Old Post 05-04-2015 07:15 PM
Lovis Burns is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Lovis Burns Click here to Send Lovis Burns a Private Message Click Here to Email Lovis Burns Visit Lovis Burns's homepage! Find more posts by Lovis Burns Add Lovis Burns to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Charles Pullen
UKC Forum Member

Ox

Vandy , I know it's getting into summer now and me & snakes , ticks , etc don't get along ( lol ) . But hopefully this winter we can hook up for a pleasure hunt . Like to see Ox go . Take care and good luck with Ox .

Old Post 05-04-2015 11:54 PM
Charles Pullen is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Charles Pullen Click here to Send Charles Pullen a Private Message Click Here to Email Charles Pullen Find more posts by Charles Pullen Add Charles Pullen to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Vandy Hill
UKC Forum Member

Charles I would love for you to see him go. I am glad Matt got a chance to see him. We had been planning on it for a while but just couldn't find the time. Matt speaks very highly of you and your dogs.

At Stud: $250
UKC Performance Sire

NITECH 'PR' Hill’s All Natural Black Ox - (GrNiteCh 'PR' Thunder Valley Ragin Ox x NiteCh 'PR' Hill's I'm All Heart) - 1 win towards Grand - 2015 UKC World Qualified

NITECH ‘PR’ Hill’s I’m All Heart - (GrNiteCh.'PR' Tree Shaken Moonshine x NiteCh 'PR' Hill's Ragin Black Kate) *RIP*
GRNITECH GRCH 'PR' Fletch's Blk Smokin Brandy - (NiteCh ’PR’ Klages Black Land Tug x 'PR' Klages' Lil Black Jewel) Co-owned with Lovis Burns

Vandy Hill
410-615-1788

Old Post 05-05-2015 05:18 PM
Vandy Hill is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Vandy Hill Click here to Send Vandy Hill a Private Message Click Here to Email Vandy Hill Visit Vandy Hill's homepage! Find more posts by Vandy Hill Add Vandy Hill to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
CRAIG CLAY
UKC Forum Member

Yes I really my pup, already showing signs of wanting to tree, good head and long ears also has super mouth for 3 months old!!!!

Home of:

GRNITECH 'PR' Clay's 573 Harlem
(GrNiteCh 'PR' Millcreek's Mich. Bad Attitude x 'PR' Millcreeks Shooting Star)

'PR' Clay's 573 Black to Glory

(NiteCh 'PR' Hill's All Natural Black Ox x 'PR' Marshall's Lonesome Dove Clara)

'PR' Clay's 573 Vado
(NiteCh GrCh 'PR' Uhl's Big Payne TJ x NiteCh 'PR' Clay's 573 Splitting Black Ebony)

CH NITECH 'PR' Clay's 573 Splitting Black Ebony
(NiteCh 'PR' Clay's 573 Smokin 40 Cal x 'PR' Klages' Lil Blacky)

Like us on Facebook
Clay's 573 Black & Tans

Old Post 05-09-2015 01:29 PM
CRAIG CLAY is offline Click Here to See the Profile for CRAIG CLAY Click here to Send CRAIG CLAY a Private Message Click Here to Email CRAIG CLAY Find more posts by CRAIG CLAY Add CRAIG CLAY to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Lovis Burns
UKC Forum Member

btt

Up and Coming

Like us on Facebook

Lovis Burns
910-874-4650

Use and Recommend
Bright Eyes Lights
Inukshuk Dog Food

Old Post 06-24-2015 12:52 PM
Lovis Burns
UKC Forum Member

btt

Up and Coming

Like us on Facebook

Lovis Burns
910-874-4650

Use and Recommend
Bright Eyes Lights
Inukshuk Dog Food

Old Post 06-24-2015 12:52 PM
Southern Miss
UKC Forum Member

Any pups on the ground off OX yet?

Old Post 07-26-2015 09:03 AM
Southern Miss is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Southern Miss Click here to Send Southern Miss a Private Message Click Here to Email Southern Miss Find more posts by Southern Miss Add Southern Miss to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Lovis Burns
UKC Forum Member

My Desire female just had some. But they are all booked. There will possibly be some more this fall.

Up and Coming

Like us on Facebook

Lovis Burns
910-874-4650

Use and Recommend
Bright Eyes Lights
Inukshuk Dog Food

Old Post 07-27-2015 12:14 AM
Southern Miss
UKC Forum Member

Tough luck

Old Post 07-27-2015 12:30 AM
Southern Miss is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Southern Miss Click here to Send Southern Miss a Private Message Click Here to Email Southern Miss Find more posts by Southern Miss Add Southern Miss to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Southern Miss
UKC Forum Member

Any new pups for sale?

Old Post 03-24-2016 07:57 AM
Lovis Burns
UKC Forum Member

Ox passed away last September. There is semen stored on him. But non is being used at this time.

Up and Coming

Like us on Facebook

Lovis Burns
910-874-4650

Use and Recommend
Bright Eyes Lights
Inukshuk Dog Food

Old Post 03-24-2016 02:19 PM
Southern Miss
UKC Forum Member

Oh sorry to hear that was a nice looking hound.

Old Post 03-25-2016 06:42 AM
WillieBT
UKC Forum Member

Pups on the way out of Ox and this female.

--- NITECH’PR’ Grimes Hi Dollar Bill
-- CH’PR’ Grimes Hi Dollar Flash
--- CH’PR’ Grimes Dark Flite Jill(Hobos Hoss)
-CH GRNITECH’PR’ Rapidan River Ragin Rambo HTX
---GRNITECH’PR’ Twin Creek Splitting Ax
-- NITECH’PR’ Grimes Midnight Cinder
--- NITECH’PR’ Sugar Hill Snap(Brocks Hobo)
NITECH’PR’ Rapidan River Bad Leroy Brown HTX
--- NITECH’PR’ CH Egli’s Ragin Black Hoss II
-- ‘PR’Tennessee’s Ragin Ranger
--- ‘PR’Hershs Ragin Patty
- NITECH GRCH’PR’ Wilson’s Black Pepper
---GRNITECH’PR’ GRCH Hicks’ Two Time Albert
-- ‘PR’Juds Jill
--- ‘PR’Juds Ears

Clara

---‘PR’ Tennessee’s Ragin Ranger
-- CH NITECH’PR’ Webb’s Little Hank
---‘PR’ Lonesome Sound Josie Wells
- GRNITECH GRCH’PR’ Hashman’s Hillbilly Handyman
--- GRNITECH’PR’ Lafoon’s Super Sting
--NITECH CH’PR’ Bitterroots Black Ruby
---NITECH’PR’ Swezey’s Blackwater Reba
NITECH CH’PR’ Shreve’s WV Sweet Talking Abby
--- ‘PR’ Tennessee’s Ragin Ranger
--NITECH CH’PR’ Sundown Ragin Moonshine
---‘PR’ Ragin Black Oprah
-CH’PR’ Hashman’s Midnite Miagrain
---GRNITECH’PR’ Bauer’s Kansas Junior
--NITECH’PR’ Ellis’ Taylor’s Tornado
--- GRNITECH’PR’ Ellis’ Rocking Reba

Last edited by WillieBT on 09-11-2018 at 01:42 PM

Old Post 09-11-2018 01:39 PM
WillieBT is offline Click Here to See the Profile for WillieBT Click here to Send WillieBT a Private Message Click Here to Email WillieBT Find more posts by WillieBT Add WillieBT to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
JesseJ
UKC Forum Member

Ox pups

Mathew
When are they due n what would be the $$ for a female pup? JesseJ

Old Post 09-11-2018 10:24 PM
JesseJ is offline Click Here to See the Profile for JesseJ Click here to Send JesseJ a Private Message Click Here to Email JesseJ Find more posts by JesseJ Add JesseJ to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
WillieBT
UKC Forum Member

They are due Sept 30. I'm asking $300. Let me know if you want to be on the list. So far 4 spoken for.

Thank you

Old Post 09-11-2018 10:40 PM