UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > UKC Free Classifieds > Coonhound Classifieds > English: Stud Dog and Kennel Promotion > FCH NITECH GRCH ROBINSON SILVERTONE BLUSPECK
Pages (22): « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 6 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Doug Robinson
UKC Forum Member

Tues Nite Hunt

Whole lotta walkin tonight! First drop dogs went deep run a coon down a creek to someones yard and treed under their barn I had to turn off my light and ninja in and grab dogs before the homeoners opened fire! LOL!

Second drop dogs run a real hot track and had a nice sow.

Third drop dogs struck in the grapevines run a long track crossed a cut cornfield and treed in a big junk pile.

Drop #4 nice track and treed in a huge maple den on the edge of the ravine.

Drop five nice track south of the pond and treed a nice boar on a leaner.

Past Home of:
GRNITECH FCH GRCH ROBINSON'S SILVERTONE BLUSPECK HTX DNA-P
GRNITECH GRCH PKC CH ROBINSON'S RED LINDSAY
NITECH GRFCH GRWCH GRCH ROBINSON'S CROOKTAIL KATE
GRNITECH GRCH ROBINSON'S CIDERHOUSE LULU
NITECH GRCH GRFCH GRWCH RED RIDGE'S SUPER SHOCK Z HTX2
NITECH GRCH ROBINSON'S OATKA VALLEY ANNIE (BLUSPECK DAUGHTER)
NITECH GRCH ROBINSON'S JJ THUNDER SUE

Current
CH PR ROBINSON'S OATKA VALLEY JUNEBUG - (GRNITECH PKC CH RIVER BOTTOM'S CRACKER JACK X NITECH GRCH ROBINSON'S OATKA VALLEY ANNIE)

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 10-30-2013 05:15 AM
Doug Robinson is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Doug Robinson Click here to Send Doug Robinson a Private Message Click Here to Email Doug Robinson Find more posts by Doug Robinson Add Doug Robinson to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
BIGCASTLEDAWGS
UKC Forum Member

Re: Re: BRRrrrr!

quote:
Originally posted by Doug Robinson
Heather actually the small tree was further away just looks like he is on it look close LOL!

OOPS! I claim olde age...or maybe it was cause I was a blonde when I was Young? LOL... Yeah... I see it now!

More nice pix! Glad you didn't have homeowner trouble!

Happyhunting Heather

Old Post 10-30-2013 08:54 PM
BIGCASTLEDAWGS is offline Click Here to See the Profile for BIGCASTLEDAWGS Click here to Send BIGCASTLEDAWGS a Private Message Find more posts by BIGCASTLEDAWGS Add BIGCASTLEDAWGS to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Doug Robinson
UKC Forum Member

Wednesday 10/30

Weatherman calling for rain tonight and high winds tomorrow so loaded Bluspeck and Rae and headed for a quick hunt to a woods up on Lamb road.

Purposely hunted the East side of the woods to get into the heavy grape vine concentrations as coon have really been in the grapes now that most of the corn is gone.

Dogs struck hot and ran to catch I thought for sure they had him a couple times as the coon circled in a small area and jusy didnt want to tree! The pressure put him up a small locust tree. Rae was blowing the top out of this tree! Shot out a boar coon and proceeded on.

Dogs took an old track to the North warmed it up and treed in a large locust. This was to my suprise an old sow in pretty poor condition. She had a portion of her nose missing, grey in the face and cataracts in both eyes. A little ratty but I always skin what I shoot!

Called it a night and home by 10!

Old sow coon

Past Home of:

Current
CH PR ROBINSON'S OATKA VALLEY JUNEBUG - (GRNITECH PKC CH RIVER BOTTOM'S CRACKER JACK X NITECH GRCH ROBINSON'S OATKA VALLEY ANNIE)

Last edited by Doug Robinson on 12-13-2015 at 10:23 PM

Old Post 10-31-2013 04:01 AM
Doug Robinson is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Doug Robinson Click here to Send Doug Robinson a Private Message Click Here to Email Doug Robinson Find more posts by Doug Robinson Add Doug Robinson to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
BIGCASTLEDAWGS
UKC Forum Member

OUCH!

Can't imagine what that old sow looked like growling! It WAS her time to go.. Looking good(the dawgs that is!)

HappyHunting, Heather and Bob

Old Post 11-01-2013 04:32 AM
BIGCASTLEDAWGS is offline Click Here to See the Profile for BIGCASTLEDAWGS Click here to Send BIGCASTLEDAWGS a Private Message Find more posts by BIGCASTLEDAWGS Add BIGCASTLEDAWGS to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Doug Robinson
UKC Forum Member

Thursday Night

Hunted with my partner Paul in the driving rain and wind. We were exspecting high winds close to 60 mph forcasted to hit around 9PM so got out and back in. We hunted my Bluspeck with his two dughters Speckled Rae and Pauls pup Shine. Dogs hunted and treed good all three big den trees. I guess the coon were smarter than we were and stayed close to home.

Rae is the blue female Shine is black and white.

Bluspeck and Shine

Speck, Rae and Shine

Past Home of:

Current

Old Post 11-01-2013 05:53 AM
bub25177
UKC Forum Member

Re: Thursday Night

quote:
Hunted with my partner Paul in the driving rain and wind. We were exspecting high winds close to 60 mph forcasted to hit around 9PM so got out and back in. We hunted my Bluspeck with his two dughters Speckled Rae and Pauls pup Shine. Dogs hunted and treed good all three big den trees. I guess the coon were smarter than we were and stayed close to home.

Rae is the blue female Shine is black and white.

Bluspeck and Shine

Speck, Rae and Shine

BLU and pups looks good Doug

Old Post 11-07-2013 02:14 AM
bub25177 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for bub25177 Click here to Send bub25177 a Private Message Click Here to Email bub25177 Find more posts by bub25177 Add bub25177 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Doug Robinson
UKC Forum Member

Thursday night

After 8 nites straight we got rained out Wednesday so gave the dogs a rest LOL! Walk hunted the woods behind the house last nite. Three singles, a den, and a extremely tall Hemlock we couldnt get ole Mr. coon to look! Pulled out the backtrack I was 1.7 miles from home, home by 10:30. The pup is treeing super hard now and we had deer everywhere she didnt bother so I was proud of her. She can match her daddy bark for bark on the tree and is a kill dog.

Bluspec and daughter Speckled Rae

Past Home of:

Current

Old Post 11-08-2013 12:41 PM
Doug Robinson
UKC Forum Member

Wednesday 11/20 hunt

Was a frosty 29 but wind we had been having finally died down. Made a couple dens right off the bat which is common once the snow has fallen and coon denning up. We struck a third track up in the hardwoods and coon knew what he was doing and headed down into the pine thicket that was loaded with thorns and multiflora rose. They took him around in the thorns and obvious he didnt want to climb. Heard Bluspeck locate a couple times where the coon had tapped and moved on. The way the dogs were screaming on track I knew they were close to catching him. Finally the three long locates and dogs were blowing the top out of the tree. I belly crawled for nearly 100 yrds to find them treed on a small ash tree.

Shot the boar coon out it was the biggest so far this year.Ole Bluspeck was pretty bloody from pushing thru the rose thorns. Was a little bloody myself.

Another drop ended in a huge hemlock that we just couldnt get the coon to look! Cut one more time up the creek dogs went deep out of hearing. Walked towards them heard them treeing on the edge of the cow pasture. Walked into a maple that had a big sow up. Was a good night! Skinned coon in the woods the moon was getting bright, puddles in the field were frozen over. Coon are nice and prime! Backtrack said 1.2 miles back!

Past Home of:

Current

Last edited by Doug Robinson on 11-22-2013 at 12:04 AM

Old Post 11-22-2013 12:01 AM
jim chase
UKC Forum Member

looks like everything is good up there doug , you always have good pics

Old Post 11-22-2013 12:48 AM
jim chase is offline Click Here to See the Profile for jim chase Click here to Send jim chase a Private Message Click Here to Email jim chase Find more posts by jim chase Add jim chase to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
e redtick
UKC Forum Member

Young dogs are lookin good Doug Boomer is doing good he kinda likes being off by himself though but all he needs is a couple hot races to push him over the edge he trees alot like Bluspeck

Old Post 11-22-2013 01:52 AM
e redtick is offline Click Here to See the Profile for e redtick Click here to Send e redtick a Private Message Click Here to Email e redtick Find more posts by e redtick Add e redtick to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
BIGCASTLEDAWGS
UKC Forum Member

Nice BUT....

...OUCH! I can feel the thorns... in the knees... elsewhere! OUCH! lol... Worth it thought when the dawgs looks so good and do good job too........

HappyHunting! Heather and Bob

Old Post 11-22-2013 02:15 AM
Doug Robinson
UKC Forum Member

Jim

quote:
Originally posted by jim chase
looks like everything is good up there doug , you always have good pics

Thanks Jim I hope you are doing OK! Have a happy Thanksgiving Day!

Past Home of:

Current

Old Post 11-22-2013 09:15 PM
Doug Robinson
UKC Forum Member

Neal

quote:
Originally posted by e redtick
Young dogs are lookin good Doug Boomer is doing good he kinda likes being off by himself though but all he needs is a couple hot races to push him over the edge he trees alot like Bluspeck

Just keep huntin him he will go!

Past Home of:

Current

Old Post 11-22-2013 09:16 PM
Doug Robinson
UKC Forum Member

Re: Nice BUT....

quote:
Originally posted by BIGCASTLEDAWGS
...OUCH! I can feel the thorns... in the knees... elsewhere! OUCH! lol... Worth it thought when the dawgs looks so good and do good job too........

HappyHunting! Heather and Bob

Heather I try to stay away from the rose but those dang coons know where to head!! LOL! My wife always asks where I have been when I come home with scratches and bloody ear lobes and hands!!!

Past Home of:

Current

Old Post 11-22-2013 09:17 PM
Doug Robinson
UKC Forum Member

Snow

We got hit hard with snow, coon hunting is at a stand still till we warm up abit. Killed a nice fat buck opening day with my old 270. Cut up some jerky and seasoned and froze up in zip lock bags to smoke at a later date. Headed out this AM to try to get a doe it's 9 degrees out deer should be moving!

Past Home of:

Current

Old Post 11-30-2013 11:14 AM
Bear
UKC Forum Member

here ya go Doug. another Speck pup

Old Post 12-01-2013 09:42 AM
Bear is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Bear Click here to Send Bear a Private Message Click Here to Email Bear Find more posts by Bear Add Bear to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Doug Robinson
UKC Forum Member

Sam

quote:
Originally posted by Bear
here ya go Doug. another Speck pup

Sounds like you did good on your fur! Looks good!

Past Home of:

Current

Old Post 12-02-2013 04:27 AM
Doug Robinson
UKC Forum Member

Bluspeck

Past Home of:

Current

Old Post 12-20-2013 05:58 PM
R BERES
UKC Forum Member

Hides are nice getting read to sell mine tomorrow.... What they bring in NY?

Romans 8:28

Nt.Ch. Ch. Pr Beres' Dry Creek Red Stumpy (GR.NT.CH GR.CH. EVANS DRY CREEK RED RICO x GR.NT.CH
GR.CH MAIN STREET ZOEY)( 1st and 2nd win)

Ch 'Pr' Beres' Prowlin Danny Boy ( GrNite Ch. Pr'Brushcreek Prowlin Billy x Pr' Cowels' Big River Ann)RIP miss you buddy!

Old Post 12-21-2013 02:30 AM
R BERES is offline Click Here to See the Profile for R BERES Click here to Send R BERES a Private Message Find more posts by R BERES Add R BERES to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Doug Robinson
UKC Forum Member

Rockie

quote:
Originally posted by R BERES
Hides are nice getting read to sell mine tomorrow.... What they bring in NY?

Havent sold any yet! Called the buyer in North Collins that was paying best last year he said tops was around $25 earlier in the year but due to a volatile Chinese market they had dropped, he said an Xtra large prime coon $17 so you never know. Mine still in freezer our hunting time was cut short by heavy snows this yr. Freezer pretty full I may wait till after Christmas tho.

Past Home of:

Current

Old Post 12-21-2013 01:09 PM
rocky top boy
UKC Forum Member

Come on down to Tennessee and we will cut the hounds loose Doug!! Our high for tonight is a cold 61 degrees. LOL

Marty and Tyler McMahan

Tyler-(423)836-5695
Marty-(423)836-6286

Nitech'PR'Lost Mtn Thunder Bozo
Nitech'PR' Turners Blue Boy Spottie
PR' Rockin M's Red Hot Pepper(1st ukc)
PR' Rockin M's Thunder BoJo
PR' Full Throttle To The Max co- owned with Paul Glover

Old Post 12-22-2013 04:39 AM
rocky top boy is offline Click Here to See the Profile for rocky top boy Click here to Send rocky top boy a Private Message Click Here to Email rocky top boy Find more posts by rocky top boy Add rocky top boy to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
R BERES
UKC Forum Member

Doug the market fell out of them here sold today xxxl -16 xxl- 14 xl-11 l-7.

Hope you get to run the hounds again soon

Romans 8:28

Nt.Ch. Ch. Pr Beres' Dry Creek Red Stumpy (GR.NT.CH GR.CH. EVANS DRY CREEK RED RICO x GR.NT.CH
GR.CH MAIN STREET ZOEY)( 1st and 2nd win)

Ch 'Pr' Beres' Prowlin Danny Boy ( GrNite Ch. Pr'Brushcreek Prowlin Billy x Pr' Cowels' Big River Ann)RIP miss you buddy!

Old Post 12-27-2013 12:24 AM
R BERES is offline Click Here to See the Profile for R BERES Click here to Send R BERES a Private Message Find more posts by R BERES Add R BERES to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Doug Robinson
UKC Forum Member

Rockie

Kinda figured it would! Maybe all this snow will lower the supply and increase demand! LOL!

Still plenty of snow here!

Past Home of:

Current

Old Post 12-27-2013 01:28 PM
steve pickett
UKC Forum Member

Re: Rockie

quote:
Kinda figured it would! Maybe all this snow will lower the supply and increase demand! LOL!

Still plenty of snow here!

WOW NOW THAT'S DEEEEEEPPPPPP,BELIEVE I'LL STAY IN KY.FOR THE WINTER!!!!!

Old Post 12-31-2013 06:43 PM
steve pickett is offline Click Here to See the Profile for steve pickett Click here to Send steve pickett a Private Message Visit steve pickett's homepage! Find more posts by steve pickett Add steve pickett to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Doug Robinson
UKC Forum Member

2014 Performance

Bluspeck is performanced for 2014. I sure have made some good friends with other hunters and just tickled to see what Blu's pups are doing. I dont advertise Bluspeck but enjoy putting my hunt pics and stories on here.

I have a nice little female here I think alot of already and I am hard to please. She is out of Bluspeck and a Sargents Blue female. I have been waiting a good while to take a female to my good friend Asa Briggs Mainstreet Jack. She is due in March so looking forward to a trip to Michigan soon. So that is my Spring project!

Thanks to those that have bred females and I certainly enjoy hearing about your pups.

Past Home of:

Current

Old Post 01-12-2014 02:01 PM