UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > UKC Free Classifieds > Coonhound Classifieds > Treeing Walkers: Stud Dog and Kennel Promotion > Two New Studs At Kitscreekkennels
Pages (2): « 1 [2]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Gmccall
UKC Forum Member

Man I sure like the look of them pups. PRETTY!!!!

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 11-05-2018 12:21 PM
Gmccall is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Gmccall Click here to Send Gmccall a Private Message Click Here to Email Gmccall Find more posts by Gmccall Add Gmccall to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
hitandrun
UKC Forum Member

Thanks, got allot of white reminds me of them good old hounds from back in the days. But I guess they have allot of that blood up close in them .How many you want greg.

Old Post 11-06-2018 03:29 PM
hitandrun is offline Click Here to See the Profile for hitandrun Click here to Send hitandrun a Private Message Find more posts by hitandrun Add hitandrun to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Gmccall
UKC Forum Member

I'm waiting on Cry and Deacon should know in a couple weeks, but they are pretty! I have to be careful when I see pups like that I turn into a big kid I might take the whole bunch. LoL !

Old Post 11-06-2018 10:26 PM
Gmccall is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Gmccall Click here to Send Gmccall a Private Message Click Here to Email Gmccall Find more posts by Gmccall Add Gmccall to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
hitandrun
UKC Forum Member

Ha Ha I know what you mean Mr. Greg I can get the same way . The way the dam of these pups are bred the females would do good for team deacon if they make coon dogs .

Old Post 11-07-2018 12:32 PM
hitandrun is offline Click Here to See the Profile for hitandrun Click here to Send hitandrun a Private Message Find more posts by hitandrun Add hitandrun to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
hitandrun
UKC Forum Member

HAVE A HEAVY YADKIN RIVER BRED FEMALE FOR SALE BEEN USED ON BEAR MOST HER LIFE WILL BE 6 IN JANUARY CLICK LINK www.kitscreekkennel.com for picture and pedigree asking 400.00 feel free to call 434-917-4405

Old Post 11-18-2018 02:41 PM