UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > Departments > UKC Coonhounds > Alpha experts - 100 handheld, new collar from 200
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Larry Hall
UKC Forum Member

Alpha experts - 100 handheld, new collar from 200

Gang,

I have an alpha 100, my friend who I hunt with some has a 200.. I have a Drivetrack 71 in my truck.. We had already cut the dogs and I was going to enter his collar into my unit so we could see them both on the big screen.. His collar ID code was way different than any of mine was a combination of mostly letters and my Alpha 100 would not accept it..

Is there a way to enter a new style collar into a 100? I didn't try to upload it manually with the on/off process..

Thanks in advance for any info!!

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 11-24-2021 02:43 PM
Larry Hall is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Larry Hall Click here to Send Larry Hall a Private Message Click Here to Email Larry Hall Find more posts by Larry Hall Add Larry Hall to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
BLAKE WHEELER
UKC Forum Member

Its not the collar its the 200, select the dog on the 200 and hit the 3 lines(menu I believe) at the bottom of the screen and it should give you the option to pull up the track code so you can put it in the 100.

Old Post 11-24-2021 03:33 PM
BLAKE WHEELER is offline Click Here to See the Profile for BLAKE WHEELER Click here to Send BLAKE WHEELER a Private Message Click Here to Email BLAKE WHEELER Find more posts by BLAKE WHEELER Add BLAKE WHEELER to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Larry Hall
UKC Forum Member

10/4 Blake Wheeler. Thanks!

Old Post 11-24-2021 08:39 PM
Larry Hall is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Larry Hall Click here to Send Larry Hall a Private Message Click Here to Email Larry Hall Find more posts by Larry Hall Add Larry Hall to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
F bond
UKC Forum Member

On the 200 Select the collar then at the bottom right of the screen there is 3bars . Push them and it will bring up a menu select legacy code and enter the code in the 100.

Old Post 11-25-2021 05:35 AM
F bond is offline Click Here to See the Profile for F bond Click here to Send F bond a Private Message Click Here to Email F bond Find more posts by F bond Add F bond to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote