UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > Departments > UKC Coonhounds > How much to A.I. a female in central Miss.?
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
cripple creek
UKC Forum Member

How much to A.I. a female in central Miss.?

Got a buddy who needs to know. He's around Greenville,Ms if anybody has done this in this area, need vets name and cost.
If anybody just wants to pitch their info in, I'd appreciate it.
Sure it's been told somewhere. But I can't find it.
Thx in advance.

Grand Champion Stevenson's "Johnny Jet,"

Palms 18:39........You armed me with strength for battle; you made my adversaries bow at my feet!
Two questions sum up life....
Why am I here ? And Where am I headed.

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 06-24-2017 11:27 PM
cripple creek is offline Click Here to See the Profile for cripple creek Click here to Send cripple creek a Private Message Click Here to Email cripple creek Find more posts by cripple creek Add cripple creek to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
wadepardue
UKC Forum Member

A I a female

I know the Vet. school at M S U does it, but I don't know the price...Just need to call them...

Old Post 06-25-2017 12:49 AM
wadepardue is offline Click Here to See the Profile for wadepardue Click here to Send wadepardue a Private Message Click Here to Email wadepardue Find more posts by wadepardue Add wadepardue to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
emcgee
UKC Forum Member

Average price per ai is about 80-100. Vet school is on the higher end but they will analyze the semen to make sure it's good before ai. Last place we went didn't do that so be sure and check that they do.

Old Post 06-25-2017 02:26 AM
emcgee is offline Click Here to See the Profile for emcgee Click here to Send emcgee a Private Message Click Here to Email emcgee Find more posts by emcgee Add emcgee to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
mhardy
UKC Forum Member

hey cripple creek,,ole toadfrog had one done last year at the vet in senatobia.had the seman flew in from indiana.you know ole toadfrog,,the one with the traketube and cusses every other breath.i think around 100 dollars.

Old Post 06-25-2017 03:30 PM
mhardy is offline Click Here to See the Profile for mhardy Click here to Send mhardy a Private Message Click Here to Email mhardy Find more posts by mhardy Add mhardy to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
cripple creek
UKC Forum Member

Lmbo....yea Morris I know who

You're talking bout but didn't know his nickname!!
You're two point description gave it away.
I've got his number and I'll give him a call.
Thx man.
Glad to see you at our favorite cafe awhile back.

Palms 18:39........You armed me with strength for battle; you made my adversaries bow at my feet!

Old Post 06-26-2017 04:47 PM
cripple creek is offline Click Here to See the Profile for cripple creek Click here to Send cripple creek a Private Message Click Here to Email cripple creek Find more posts by cripple creek Add cripple creek to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
delta slough
UKC Forum Member

Hilliard Lawler in Indianola can do it . #662 887 1224. He's a good vet, used to coon hunt a lot so he knows hounds and hunters. Who's looking to breed? Thanks, Jr.

Old Post 06-27-2017 02:04 AM
delta slough is offline Click Here to See the Profile for delta slough Find more posts by delta slough Add delta slough to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
cripple creek
UKC Forum Member

Wayne Jobe from over by Cleveland.

I think he's got it worked out. His sky female is in heat and he wasn't sure if the dog he was gonna breed to had been collected. He asked me about it and I had no experience with it.
Thx Jr. Good to know.

Old Post 06-27-2017 07:33 PM
delta slough
UKC Forum Member

Ok. Haven't seen Wayne in a little while. Didn't know if he still had a dog. What is he breeding to?

Old Post 06-28-2017 02:23 AM
delta slough is offline Click Here to See the Profile for delta slough Find more posts by delta slough Add delta slough to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
delta nightlife
UKC Forum Member

Bbb

I'm still alive and kickin jr. Just gettin to where I can walk again, we Orta go hunting one night I live north of the swamps now lol but you got to take it eazy on the old dog she is drawing her social security nowadays

Old Post 06-28-2017 04:11 AM
delta nightlife is offline Click Here to See the Profile for delta nightlife Click here to Send delta nightlife a Private Message Click Here to Email delta nightlife Find more posts by delta nightlife Add delta nightlife to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote