UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > UKC Free Classifieds > Coonhound Classifieds > Blueticks: Stud Dog and Kennel Promotion > Stud
Pages (2): « 1 [2]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
SoonerBeBlue
UKC Forum Member

recon, could not find any line that has done what you posted. pretty impressive to say the least. I also noticed that there are some other hounds you didn't mention out of that same line that have won lots of hunts. Pop a Top and that Crockett dog seem to be big winners. Pop a Top is out of Echo directly. have you hunted with Pop a Top? Crockett is out of Echo twice up close and is out of a female out of Rambo II. he is on here for stud services. not much difference in the pedigree of him and that Bocephus dog. seems to be lots of hounds that come from that line that makes nice hounds. looks like that line crossed best with Rambo breed females too. those Rambo line hounds have been winners for years. seems fitting to put the two together and accelerate the process. did bodacious have any littermates? looked like Echo II made it the furthest in the world hunt. what about that Echo II Again hound? I see that he is up for stud services also. have you hunted with him or any of these other hounds. sorry for all the questions. just trying to figure out more about these hounds. thank you for being patient with me.

Hound I currently have in training:
Mountain Fork Blue Mable

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 06-09-2017 04:38 PM
SoonerBeBlue is offline Click Here to See the Profile for SoonerBeBlue Click here to Send SoonerBeBlue a Private Message Find more posts by SoonerBeBlue Add SoonerBeBlue to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
recon
UKC Forum Member

I have never hunted with Pop A Top or Crockett. Only know what I've heard. I would not agree that there is not much difference in Crockett's pedigree and Bocephus' pedigree, but I guess that is up to your individual interpretation.

--------------------GRNT Echo II______________( High Scoring Bluetick at UKC World hunt 2001)
----------------GRNT Double Springs Bodacious__(High Scoring Bluetick UKC world 2007)
--------------------GRNT Razor Ridge Pop a dot
----------GRNT Goodsons Rowdy Bocephus______(High Scoring Bluetick UKC World Hunt 2011)
--------------------GRNT-Rambo II
---------------GRNT Davis Salin Sadie__________(High Scoring Bluetick Female UKC World Hunt 2006 AND 2007)
--------------------GRNT Davis white river sugar__( High Scoring bluetick female UKC world hunt 1999)

..................................GRNITECH PR DOUBLE SPRINGS ECHO
......................GRNITECH GRCH PR RAZOR RIDGE POP A TOP
..................................PR CANEY CREEK'S BLUE AMY
...........GRCH PR RAZOR RIDGE POP A TOP AGAIN
..................................GRNITECH PR DOUBLE SPRINGS ECHO
......................PR HAMLIN'S BLUE BONNIE
..................................PR PINE SPRNGS FANNIE II
GRCH GRNITECH PR HAMLINS DAVIE CROCKET HTX
..................................CH GRNITECH PR SLIFE'S BLUE RAMBO
......................GRNITECH GRCH PR SMILEY'S BLUE RAMBO II
..................................CH GRNITECH PR SMILEY'S MISTI BLUE
...........PR RAMBO'S FLAG (JANE)
..................................CH NITECH PR PORTER'S SPIDERMAN.
......................PR HIGH FANCY
..................................PR SMITH'S BLUE CRICKET

I have not hunted with Echo II Again, but know of him to be a really nice hound from trusted dog men. I have heard of several nice ones out of him as well. I own a littermate sister to him and she can hold her own in any company, even though she's now old, fat and blind in one eye.

Last edited by recon on 06-09-2017 at 08:16 PM

Old Post 06-09-2017 08:12 PM
recon is offline Click Here to See the Profile for recon Click here to Send recon a Private Message Click Here to Email recon Find more posts by recon Add recon to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
SoonerBeBlue
UKC Forum Member

recon, thank you sir. I sent Mr Troy Sheffield a message trying to meet him and hunt with him. do you have a picture of your female? sorry if I'm bothering you.

Hound I currently have in training:
Mountain Fork Blue Mable

Old Post 06-09-2017 08:47 PM
SoonerBeBlue is offline Click Here to See the Profile for SoonerBeBlue Click here to Send SoonerBeBlue a Private Message Find more posts by SoonerBeBlue Add SoonerBeBlue to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
recon
UKC Forum Member

Sally

Troy is a hard hunter and knows what a coondog is. He has had some good ones over the years.

Don't worry, you are not bothering me in the least.

Old Post 06-09-2017 09:28 PM
recon is offline Click Here to See the Profile for recon Click here to Send recon a Private Message Click Here to Email recon Find more posts by recon Add recon to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
cabins
UKC Forum Member

Be glad to show Gr Ch Nt Ch Meadwoods Mountain Music Blue anytime. Can also show numerous offspring from different crosses in the woods.

Hunt him with anything bring your best dog or the best dog you know of...... any breed any dog

Have rental cabins and stocked ponds. Bring your family and we will go for a hunt

Last edited by cabins on 06-10-2017 at 08:12 PM

Old Post 06-09-2017 09:33 PM
cabins is offline Click Here to See the Profile for cabins Click here to Send cabins a Private Message Click Here to Email cabins Find more posts by cabins Add cabins to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Toddrobinson
UKC Forum Member

GRNT Blue Iron Panic

GRNT Blue Iron Panic is qualified. Makes her 3rd time.

Old Post 06-25-2017 10:13 PM
Toddrobinson is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Toddrobinson Click here to Send Toddrobinson a Private Message Click Here to Email Toddrobinson Find more posts by Toddrobinson Add Toddrobinson to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
T.LEE
UKC Forum Member

Cap

Nitech Creekside Nutcase
If you would like to see him go call Cory Hamby 828-292-7553

.....................pr smokey river spud
...........grch grnitech smokey river jeans blue tramp
....................nitech smokey river be's blue jean
.....ch grnitech anderson blue jake
....................grnitech liberty blue sam
...........sandersons fawn river lacey
....................nitech smokey river chiefs jezebell
SIRE....CH GRNITECH HOLLYCREEKS TREETALKIN SMOKEY
....................ch grnitech mc avoy blue river droop
...........pr carrolls two dollar king
....................ch grnitech blue river little sue
.....grch nitech va smokey river blue nightmare
....................ch grnitech smokey river chiefs blue dancer
...........pr blue magnum annie
....................nitech smokey river be's kate

...Creekside Nutcase ( Cap)

.........................NITECH Quinn Southern Blue Thunder
..............GRNITECH Tucker's Blue Boomer
.............................Christian's Blue Gretchen
DAM...GRNITECH Creekside Insane Jane
...........................CH GRNITECH B & D's Blue Spike
..............GRNITECH B & D's Blue Ruby
.............................GRNITECH Twilite Blue Poison Ivy

Old Post 06-26-2017 02:35 AM
T.LEE is offline Click Here to See the Profile for T.LEE Click here to Send T.LEE a Private Message Click Here to Email T.LEE Visit T.LEE's homepage! Find more posts by T.LEE Add T.LEE to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
cabins
UKC Forum Member

Back in the day when I was looking for a stud to breed to I would request to hunt w the stud and 3-5 dogs out of him from different crosses. you are not buying the stud but what he reproduces.

You can hunt with Mountain music blue (cache) here at my place , his mother Penny and pups off him I can show multiple crosses in the woods under a coon.Real Steel is an awesome big mouth track driver that gets treed quick just like his sire.

Old Post 06-26-2017 06:35 PM
cabins is offline Click Here to See the Profile for cabins Click here to Send cabins a Private Message Click Here to Email cabins Find more posts by cabins Add cabins to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Blue Iron
UKC Forum Member

If she still belonged to me I believe I'd breed her to Curtis Todd's Whip dog. I've hunted him and her a bunch and feel like they'd compliment each other well, and I've always wanted to try a line bred cross on Brummy.

GRCH GRNITECH"PR" Blue Iron Brummy HTX

Top 100 Finalist 2012 UKC World Hunt.

King of Hunt 2013 BBOA National Bluetick Days

Tree Blue

I use and recommend Backwoods Supplies

Old Post 06-26-2017 06:35 PM
Blue Iron is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Blue Iron Click here to Send Blue Iron a Private Message Click Here to Email Blue Iron Find more posts by Blue Iron Add Blue Iron to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Toddrobinson
UKC Forum Member

Line bred

Clyde we've actually talked abt going back to some of the old stuff outta her line. Not sure yet but we may try that.

Old Post 06-27-2017 04:12 AM
Toddrobinson is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Toddrobinson Click here to Send Toddrobinson a Private Message Click Here to Email Toddrobinson Find more posts by Toddrobinson Add Toddrobinson to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Horse Creek
UKC Forum Member

Dual Grand htx Blue Iron Panic

Update. Panic was bred this weekend twice to Greg Hagerman's smokin blue Jake. We have really high hopes for this cross and litter of pups. I have hunted with about 7-8 pups to young hounds off Jake and different females. They all are coon tree'ers. We like what we have seen from his offspring. Pups should be born around February 4-5 2018. We are looking forward to getting these pups in the hands of some hunters that will do some hauling. Will keep everyone posted.
Next up as soon as she comes in dual grand code blue Cricket will be bred to Tuff. Tuff is owned by Danny Perez and Jason Bingham. This should be a good one as well. We're excited to put some well bred pups on the ground. A lot of thought has gone into both of these breeding.

Stay tuned.

Home of
Grnt Grch Blue Iron Panic HTX2
Horse Creeks King Kong
Hounds of the past:
Horse Creeks blue Cricket
Grch Grntch Code Blue Cricket
Ch Ntch PKC CH Anderson’s Wild n blue Pounder.

Old Post 12-04-2017 04:24 AM
Horse Creek is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Horse Creek Click here to Send Horse Creek a Private Message Find more posts by Horse Creek Add Horse Creek to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
nickhagerman
UKC Forum Member

Jake x panic

This should be a great cross and throw some winners!

a few guys from around here will be getting ahold of you as time gets closer. Fingers crossed for a big litter.

GrNitech Eagle Lake Mojane
2022 Silver lake walker sec. CW
2022 walker days CW
2022 Wyatt rqe 1st place
2023 lieters ford rqe 2nd place
2023 TOC top 96
Qualified for TOC 2023, 2024

Nitech Eagle Lake smiling Bob
Qualified for TOC 2024, 2025
Nitech at 13 months

Nick Hagerman (260)237-0392

Old Post 12-05-2017 10:35 PM
nickhagerman is offline Click Here to See the Profile for nickhagerman Click here to Send nickhagerman a Private Message Click Here to Email nickhagerman Find more posts by nickhagerman Add nickhagerman to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Mike_Blevins
UKC Forum Member

Horsecreek

I have a 2 year old female out of the Cricket and Spur cross. Very tight mouth on the ground but a nice stay put treedog. She was a natural. I plan on breeding her to my Gus dog when she comes in. Cricket and Tuff , some good Bullet blood ,sounds good!

Old Post 12-05-2017 11:17 PM
Mike_Blevins is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Mike_Blevins Click here to Send Mike_Blevins a Private Message Click Here to Email Mike_Blevins Find more posts by Mike_Blevins Add Mike_Blevins to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Horse Creek
UKC Forum Member

Mike

Yeah nick it's got us and a few others excited. This should be a very powerful cross. A lot of old blood being brought back in.

Mike,That's good to hear brother. Heard some good stuff about that cross on spur. That's one thing I really enjoy abt Cricket is her being a stay put tree dog. Sometimes it may take a min for her to settle in but once she throws that big locate there's no moving her. Wish you the best with your gyp. Keep me posted.

Home of
Grnt Grch Blue Iron Panic HTX2
Horse Creeks King Kong
Hounds of the past:
Horse Creeks blue Cricket
Grch Grntch Code Blue Cricket
Ch Ntch PKC CH Anderson’s Wild n blue Pounder.

Old Post 12-06-2017 02:31 AM
Horse Creek is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Horse Creek Click here to Send Horse Creek a Private Message Find more posts by Horse Creek Add Horse Creek to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
cethridge
UKC Forum Member

Todd, Lonesome II is throwing some nice pups. You might want to look at him.

Old Post 12-06-2017 01:46 PM
cethridge is offline Click Here to See the Profile for cethridge Click here to Send cethridge a Private Message Click Here to Email cethridge Find more posts by cethridge Add cethridge to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote