UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > UKC Free Classifieds > Coonhound Classifieds > Blueticks: Stud Dog and Kennel Promotion > AT STUD<<<HARPETH RIVER BLUE JACK>>> <<PERFORMANCE & SS SIRE>>
Pages (20): « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 6 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
sampon
UKC Forum Member

Re: Re: female bred

quote:
Originally posted by 8hawg
Could you post Pearl's 3 generation pedigree? Thanks Chris

The sire is same as dixie ( Grnt frosty blue bobo # 9 on top 10)

--- nt ch grch pr sielding blue jazz

------ch pr mattingly sunset leroy

-- nt ch grch pr bizich dryfork punkin

dam--- Grnt grch pr jr. night talking pearl ( was on top 10)

-- Grnt ch kiby blue kent

--- pr mattingly's sunset penny

--- pr white oak mtn gyspy

Wipeout A R 15

Last edited by sampon on 11-21-2012 at 11:13 PM

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 11-21-2012 11:08 PM
sampon is offline Click Here to See the Profile for sampon Click here to Send sampon a Private Message Find more posts by sampon Add sampon to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
8hawg
UKC Forum Member

Re: Re: Re: female bred

quote:
Originally posted by sampon
The sire is same as dixie ( Grnt frosty blue bobo # 9 on top 10)

--- nt ch grch pr sielding blue jazz

------ch pr mattingly sunset leroy

-- nt ch grch pr bizich dryfork punkin

dam--- Grnt grch pr jr. night talking pearl ( was on top 10)

-- Grnt ch kiby blue kent

--- pr mattingly's sunset penny

--- pr white oak mtn gyspy

EXCELLENT. Thanks for posting. Very nice pedigree. I personally expect this to be a high potential cross. Keep me posted. Let me know when the time comes if you need any help in selling the pups. Thanks again, take care, Chris

Old Post 11-21-2012 11:53 PM
8hawg is offline Click Here to See the Profile for 8hawg Click here to Send 8hawg a Private Message Find more posts by 8hawg Add 8hawg to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
8hawg
UKC Forum Member

HARPETH RIVER BLUE JACK

I still continue to get good reports back on Jack pups. However, I have recently received a couple dissatisfied reports. The reason I bring this up is honesty. As much as I want everyone that I deal with to be satisified, I know that is not going to happen. What everyone wants and expects from a pup or a older hound varies tremendously. All the way from where or how a dog craps in the pen to how it sounds on track and tree. Jack does NOT produce a perfect pup to satisfy everybody. Some pups may start early. Some may start very early, Some may start late. Some maybe chop mouth tree dogs. Some maybe bawl mouth tree dogs. Some maybe easy to handle. Some maybe a bit hard headed. Some may be calmer acting, Some maybe a bit high strung. Some may hunt close. Some may hunt deep.I guess the point is they are not all going to be the same and they aren't going to satisfy everybody. Jack pups are still very young with 75% or better being under 18 months old. All the Accomplishments that I list here on this thread about Jack and his pups is verifiable. I try to be careful and not report on "hear say" too much. I do at times post what has been described to me by trusted friends or individuals. I thank those who keep me updated on Jack's pups, wheather they are good reports or bad reports. This info helps us know what direction we are traveling in and wheather or not to put on the brakes.

I would like to point out that Jack is NOT a UKC GRNTCH, Jack himself does NOT have any PKC money won. This is something that has been asked several times and I want to help clear this up.

Jack is a UKC NITECH with wins towards Grand. As far as I know I don't believe Jack has ever been in a PKC hunt.

Jack has reproduced pups that have earned UKC titles and has reproduced pups that have won a fair share of PKC money. Which has currently placed Jack 8th on the "TOP Spring SS Sires List". SS Sires listed above Jack on this list are Big name Walker hounds like Mr. Clean, MoJo, Bone Collecter, Full throttle Jiggs, Speck, and is a list of over 50 SS Sires of ALL breeds. This is an accomplishment we are proud of.

If you are wanting to breed to a UKC GRNTCH and a PKC money winner, Jack is not the stud for you. However, if you are looking for a stud that reproduces pups that have earned UKC titles and reproduces pups that have won money in PKC, then Jack maybe the stud for you and should be considered. The success of how Jack pups start ,turnout, progress and finish out is not solely dependent on Jack and the female Jack was bred to. The success has a lot to do with the hunters/owners of Jack pups. Thank you to all that hunt/own and continue to push Jack pups in the hunts and in the timber for pleasure you are a very big part of Jack's success.

HARPETH RIVER BLUE JACK - UKC PERFORMANCE SIRE/PKC SUPER STAKES SIRE.

STUD FEE $250/NEGATIVE BRUCELLOSIS
CALL MIKE DUNN-256-736-3803

PERFORMANCE/SUPERSTAKES PUPS
We have a couple litters of pups out of Jack on the ground with another one due anytime if your interested in a pup out of Jack. If interested or need more info please feel free to give me a call. Chris Briner- 618-553-4754

Last edited by 8hawg on 11-25-2012 at 03:28 PM

Old Post 11-24-2012 07:59 PM
8hawg is offline Click Here to See the Profile for 8hawg Click here to Send 8hawg a Private Message Find more posts by 8hawg Add 8hawg to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
8hawg
UKC Forum Member

Jack pup update 11-25-12

Some friends from Alabama came up to hunt with me this weekend. I got to see a couple more pups out of Jack tree coon. The coon weren't moving very well in my hunting spots. I believe it had a lot to do with the sudden drop in temperatures. But anyway we did manage to tree a few coons. Both the pups are males and are 12 months old. I seen both these pups tree their own coon. One of the pups trees was a lay up coon. The other one treed a coon on what I thought was a old bad track. I seen one back on older dog on a couple dens also. My brother hunted with one of them one night and seen it tree a coon with his black female. These 2 young males show plenty of potential. Some good hard consistent hunting is all these young ones need. Both were good looking dogs. One male is all black with the dark tan trim, tight built, excellent feet, medium dark eyes. I thought he was a dandy little male. The only fault I would give him on his looks was his ears were a little short. He was a go getter. The other pup was built good, medium color with big dark body spots and medium dark eyes. This pup was a little more laid back. Both had good caring mouths. I believe with a little more timber time they will be dandy's. I liked them. I hunted with a little older female also out of Jack. I wasn't too impressed with her. I was told she started easy and was doing great, but hasn't been hunted hardly at all since she started and it showed. She hunted fairly good and had a good mouth. She hates a coon. She may make it or she may not. She needs hunted and handled to find out. I hunted Zeus for a couple drops he is also out of Jack. He backed on a coon and got deep on his own, treeing in a big den. I also got to hunt with Sonic who is also out of Jack. Sonic made 2 den trees, one close and one very deep. I want to thank my brother and my friend Mike and my friend Alex for helping me take those Bama boys hunting this weekend. All in all it wasn't that bad of a weekend. We accomplished our goal in getting those young dogs some coon exposure.

Last edited by 8hawg on 11-25-2012 at 09:26 PM

Old Post 11-25-2012 09:18 PM
8hawg
UKC Forum Member

CONGRATULATIONS TO NATE AND BLITZ !!!

I spoke with Nate today. Nate informed me that he took Blitz to a UKC hunt last night and got another NITECH win. Blitz scored on 3 coon, with 2 being by himself. One tree was split 70 yds from the other dogs, Blitz had his coon and the other dogs had their coon. Blitz had 650 plus and 225 circle. BLITZ is out of HARPETH RIVER BLUE JACK X MCGINNIS' BLUE THUNDER. CONGRATS AGAIN TO NATE AND BLITZ, KEEP DOING WHAT YOUR DOING, WINNING!!!

CONGRATS!!!, NATE AND NITECH REYNOLDS' BLUE BLITZ

Old Post 11-25-2012 11:21 PM
8hawg
UKC Forum Member

COONDOG FEVER :)

Coondog fever has apparently hit here at work. Just had a guy come up to me a little while ago and told me about a 6 month old male out of Jack that he and his buddy have been hunting this season. They have been hunting this little male by himself. They now want 2 pups out of Jack for themselves. Another guy I work with that has hunted with me some just got himself a Jack pup this weekend. Also had a call last night from a guy that had heard about pups out of Jack and was interested in getting one, funny part of this story is as I am talking to him, I get another call and it turns out its this guys dad looking for a hound out of Jack also and he heard about Jack pups from a totally different source. Jack is putting some nice pups out there and its causing the fever to spread around here

Give me a call to book a pup. We got a couple litters on the ground with another due any day now. Chris Briner 618-553-4754.

Give Mike Dunn a call at 256-736-3803 if your interested in breeding to Jack.

HARPETH RIVER BLUE JACK- UKC PERFORMANCE SIRE/PKC SS SIRE.

Old Post 11-26-2012 06:08 PM
8hawg
UKC Forum Member

NITE CH MEEKS' BLUE RASCAL

I got some bad news today. Nitech Meeks Blue Rascal was hit by a car while hunting this weekend. Rascal had just treed 2 coons and was re-casted for the third time and was hit crossing the road on a curve. Rascal is still alive at this point and is receiving Veterinary care. From what I was told he is in bad shape with the possibilities of losing a leg and the possibility of having to put him down. It makes me feel sick and I know Carl is feeling bad also. My best wishes and prayers go out for Rascal to make a full recovery from this. Rascal is making a nice little dog, earning his Nitech title at 14 months old. Rascal at the age of 11 months old also made it to the Final 4 of the 2012 Spring "Baby Stakes", placing 2nd overall and was the High scoring dog in the 1st round of the "Baby Stakes". Rascal is out of Jack x Thunder

HANG IN THERE RASCAL !!! MY PRAYERS ARE WITH YOU.

NITECH MEEKS BLUE RASCAL(Carl and Rascal on the left)

Last edited by 8hawg on 11-26-2012 at 11:23 PM

Old Post 11-26-2012 11:17 PM
hjohnson
UKC Forum Member

so so so sorry to here that very nice hound hope he doing fine keep me in touch chris

Old Post 11-26-2012 11:23 PM
hjohnson is offline Click Here to See the Profile for hjohnson Click here to Send hjohnson a Private Message Click Here to Email hjohnson Find more posts by hjohnson Add hjohnson to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
DWALSTON
UKC Forum Member

WHAT A SHAME.....

HATE TO READ THESE KIND OF POSTS, IT LEAVES A KNOT IN YOUR STOMACH. REALLY FEEL BAD FOR MR. MEEKS. THERE IS NO BETTER FEELING THAN HAVING THAT SPECIAL YOUNG HOUND LIKE RASCAL. HOPE HE MAKES A FULL RECOVERY, AND IS ABLE TO GET BACK IN THE WOODS.

Old Post 11-27-2012 02:52 AM
DWALSTON is offline Click Here to See the Profile for DWALSTON Click here to Send DWALSTON a Private Message Click Here to Email DWALSTON Find more posts by DWALSTON Add DWALSTON to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
myers
UKC Forum Member

i got the fever and never hunted with one so ready to get mine. carl hang in there thats a tuff break but on the other side you hear about them 3 legged dogs that never miss a beat

GRNT ICEMAN (RIP)
PKC Ch,UKC NITECH,ACHA NITECH
DRY CREEK ROCKY (RIP)
DRY CREEK KINK(work in progress)

Old Post 11-27-2012 01:03 PM
myers is offline Click Here to See the Profile for myers Click here to Send myers a Private Message Click Here to Email myers Find more posts by myers Add myers to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
steeb_63
UKC Forum Member

so bad to hear, and there was another

hit the turbo dog of jeff timms and ryan wesley was killed in the incident just a real bummer,both were really nice young hounds, truly sorry to both of you guys

2018 2ND PLACE BREED WINNER PKC
2019 ILLINOIS STATE CHAMPION
2019 AUTUMN OAKS GRAND 16
2019 AUTUMN OAKS NATL GRNITECH OF BREED
2019 ZONE 3 HIGH SCORING DOG
2019 WORLD CH TOP 100
2019 PURINA NATIONALS BREED WINNER.
2019 FALL ROUND UP KING OF THE HUNT.
2019 ERCHA PKC PRO HUNT TOP 4
2020 WINTER CLASSIC SAT. 4TH PLACE CHAMPION DIVISION
2020 WORLD QUALIIFIED
2020 NATIONAL BLUETICK DAYS INVITATIONAL HUNT WINNER
2020 NATIONAL BLUETICK DAYS DOUBLE CAST WINNER 3RD PLACE GRNITECH FRI AND 4TH PLACE GRNITECH SAT
2020 Natl english days high scoring dog overall fri 1rst place grnitech sat 3rd place grnitech.
2021 invitational hunt winner
2021 natl bluetick days 9th place RQE winner
T0C Top 64 winner

ALSO HOME OF
PR Stebers Lil Blue Krayzee[dual grand penny x grnitech krypt]
nitech Stebers Big Ole Slick
NITECH STEBERS MIGHTY LONESOME 3 AKA CASH[7 wins towards grnitech
Stebers Mighty Blue Bell
Stebers 5 Gen
Stebers Pure Country
Stebers Shining Diamond
Stebers Lonesome Sue
Stebers Mighty Blue Patsy
Stebers Ole Blue Betty
Stebers Lil Blue Krayzee II
AND SEVERAL YOUNG ONES IN THE MIX

Old Post 11-27-2012 02:31 PM
steeb_63 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for steeb_63 Click here to Send steeb_63 a Private Message Click Here to Email steeb_63 Find more posts by steeb_63 Add steeb_63 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
8hawg
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by steeb_63
so bad to hear, and there was another

hit the turbo dog of jeff timms and ryan wesley was killed in the incident just a real bummer,both were really nice young hounds, truly sorry to both of you guys

Sorry to hear about Ryan and Jeff's dog.

Old Post 11-27-2012 02:43 PM
8hawg
UKC Forum Member

RASCAL UPDATE

I talked to Carl today and asked him how Rascal was doing. Carl told me the Vet told him that Rascal has come a long way in the last 24 hours. The Vet seemed optimistic about Rascals survival. They are now focusing on trying to save the leg. Its still very early and his condition is still very serious, meaning no guarantees, but there is HOPE. Rascal has a long way to go . I hope he stays strong enough to pull through this with a full recovery. Carl wants to THANK everyone for the WELL WISHES on Rascal's recovery. Carl really appreciates the thoughts and prayers that have gone out for Rascal.

CONTINUE TO HANG IN THERE RASCAL, MANY PRAYERS ARE WITH YOU.

Old Post 11-27-2012 11:09 PM
8hawg
UKC Forum Member

Jack pup update

A buddy of mine from work got a pup out of Jack the weekend after Thanksgiving. The pups name is Woody. Woody is out of Harpeth River Blue Jack X Briner's Blue Midnight Balie. Woody is 11 months old and was never hunted until we got him here on Nov.23. Since then, Woody has been taken to the woods 2 times by himself and a couple times with my older dogs. He didn't do much during those hunts, chewed on a coon a little. Well tonight my buddy takes Woody out by himself and turns Woody out on a road coon, Woody opens on track and screams the track out across a field into a fence row, My buddy drives off and leaves him and comes back home to get batteries for his tracker. He is worried Woody is lost. He sends me a message about it and I tell him to stop by and I will help him find Woody.We get back over there and Woody is 600 yds or better deep on the fence row. Hitting a tree, as we get to him we see he is under 3 coon. Woody gets to treeing good on the tree and we bring one of the coons out. Tonight has changed Woody. It made my day to see Woody up on that tree treeing like he was. And my buddy said it almost brought him to tears as he was coming across the field and heard Woody treeing. This is my buddy's first coonhound. I have been telling him to be patient and just give Woody a chance and a little time. It appears he is going to be a pretty darn good tree dog too. Good loud caring type mouth. I always had a good feeling about Woody back when I had him at 9 weeks old. I just talked to a young man tonight that has a brother and sister to Woody who told me tonight his have been treeing coon with an older dog, and have treed on a release back when they were 6 or 7 months old. I just recently got back a young male out of Jack x Thunder, he will turn 7 months old in a few days. I took him out and let him run with some older dogs a couple nights ago. I wasn't expecting much at all out of him. I was very pleased with what I saw out of him on his first night out with me. Time will tell, but I have a good feeling about him too. Talked with a man that has just gotten back into coon hunting this year. He is hunting a 17 month old male dog out of Jack X Penny. He is enjoying him very much and treeing coons with him by himself. I went hunting with a Blitz a couple nights ago. Blitz is out of Jack X Thunder. I got to see him tree 2 singles.

Jack has 3 litters on the ground now. If your interested in a pup, give me a call, Chris Briner 618-553-4754 Pups will be Performance and Super Stakes eligible.

JACK IS STANDING AT STUD IN CULLMAN, AL
UKC PERFORMANCE SIRE, PKC SUPER STAKES SIRE
STUD FEE $250/NEG. BRUCELLOSIS
OWNER : MIKE DUNN (256)-736-3803

NATE AND BLITZ AFTER A SUCCESSFUL HUNT A COUPLE NIGHTS AGO

Last edited by 8hawg on 12-05-2012 at 05:02 AM

Old Post 12-05-2012 04:40 AM
8hawg
UKC Forum Member

PUP UPDATE: CONGRATULATIONS TO JOHN AND SONIC

I just heard from John a little bit ago. John loaded up Sonic earlier this week and headed for Ada, OK for the 2012 Battle of the Breeds. I would like to CONGRATULATE my good friend John Bishop and Bishop's Blue Super Sonic for winning their cast Friday night and winning 3rd place registered. I would also like to wish John and Sonic best of Luck in tonight's hunt. John said the conditions there are tough and real tough in certain areas, very dry conditions. Sonic is out of Harpeth River Blue Jack X McGinnis' Blue Thunder and just turned 19 months old. Congrats again to John and Sonic and continued success to them!!

BISHOP'S BLUE SUPER SONIC

Old Post 12-08-2012 10:30 PM
8hawg
UKC Forum Member

AT STUD AND PUPS CURRENTLY AVAIALBLE

HARPETH RIVER BLUE JACK - UKC PERFORMANCE /2013 PKC SS SIRE

As of Dec.11, 2012, Harpeth River Blue Jack is listed 8th on the "Top Spring SS Sires List" This list is complied of over 50 SS Sires currently.

Harpeth River Blue Jack is a PKC SS Sire for the rest of the 2012 season. Jack is also a PKC SS Sire for all of 2013. Jack is a 2012 UKC Performance Sire and will be a 2013 UKC Performance Sire as well.
Pups out of Jack are earning numerous wins. Most of Jack's pups are under 18 months old. Below is a list of some of Jack's pups achievements. This list will continue to grow as more of Jack's pups are coming of age.

2012 UKC Battle of the Breeds - 3rd place Registered Friday night
2012 PKC Illinois State Standings - Top 2 blueticks in the state.
2012 PKC Southern Illinois Jamboree - money winning cast winner
2012 PKC Labor Day Classic - money winning cast winner with plus points.
2012 PKC Spring Baby Stakes - 2nd place overall and high score of the hunt.
2012 PKC Spring Baby Stakes - 2 first round cast winners with plus points.
2012 BBOA BluetickDays - 2nd and 3rd runners up in the Junior Young Guns Division Hunt.
2012 BBCHA All Blue Hound SHOWDOWN - Friday cast winner, Saturday cast winner, final 4 placement, high score Saturday night.
2012 UKC RQE cast winner and 4th place.
2012 BBCHA Illinois sectional- 2nd place
2012 PKC hunts- over $1000 won.
2012 UKC hunts- several cast wins(Registered and Nitech wins) with 2 pups earning NITECH title, one at 10 months old and one at 14 months old.
2012 Unsanctioned money hunts - Over $750 in winnings.

I have started several pups out of Jack and different females, they are early starters, with natural ability, hard tree dogs that are proving they can win at a very early age. Jack is owned by Mike Dunn in Cullman, AL. Mike's number is 256-736-3803, or you can call me Chris Briner 618-553-4754. Call us with any questions you may have about Jack and his pups. Thanks.

Old Post 12-11-2012 11:53 PM
myers
UKC Forum Member

thats impressive there. what day you think my pup will be ready to go,should be gettin close.

GRNT ICEMAN (RIP)
PKC Ch,UKC NITECH,ACHA NITECH
DRY CREEK ROCKY (RIP)
DRY CREEK KINK(work in progress)

Old Post 12-12-2012 12:52 PM
myers is offline Click Here to See the Profile for myers Click here to Send myers a Private Message Click Here to Email myers Find more posts by myers Add myers to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
m.s.guthrie
UKC Forum Member

sounds like

your pups are getting in the right hands and thats the hard part, i for one appreciate your honesty and wish more breeders and coonhunters would pick up that trait, make a habit of telling the good, bad, and ugly!! keep doing what you are doing. GOD BLESS!! SCOTT....................

home ofUAL GRAND GOODNEWS GUIDING TORCH. Gone but not forgotten
DUAL GRAND GOODNEWS ANNIES BATTLECRY HTX
nt. ch. gRCH.goodnews drums maximus(three legger)
NT CH. PR GOODNEWS BL. MINNIE PEARLl
god is good all the time!
814-842-0018
gone but not forgotten
dual ch. goodnews blue rv drum
nt ch.yoders goodnews drums thunder
pr goodnews drums heartbreaker

Old Post 12-12-2012 06:34 PM
m.s.guthrie is offline Click Here to See the Profile for m.s.guthrie Click here to Send m.s.guthrie a Private Message Click Here to Email m.s.guthrie Find more posts by m.s.guthrie Add m.s.guthrie to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
8hawg
UKC Forum Member

Re: sounds like

quote:
Originally posted by m.s.guthrie
your pups are getting in the right hands and thats the hard part, i for one appreciate your honesty and wish more breeders and coonhunters would pick up that trait, make a habit of telling the good, bad, and ugly!! keep doing what you are doing. GOD BLESS!! SCOTT....................

Scott, Thanks for the kind reply. Your right the hard part is getting pups and young dogs in the hands of people that will work with them and not just leave them in a pen. Take care, Chris

Old Post 12-13-2012 08:14 PM
8hawg
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by myers
thats impressive there. what day you think my pup will be ready to go,should be gettin close.

Jason, The pups will be 6 weeks old on Sunday. Mike has them eating some dog food now. Give me a call when you can. 618-553-4754. Thanks, Chris

Last edited by 8hawg on 12-13-2012 at 10:38 PM

Old Post 12-13-2012 08:30 PM
8hawg
UKC Forum Member

RASCAL UPDATE

I talked with Carl today and asked about Rascal. Carl said Rascal was doing good, but had to be taken back to the vet hospital. They have him in some sort of sling to help with the broken front leg/shoulder. Carl told me that Rascal will have to stay at the vet hospital for 4 to 6 more weeks, depending on how the leg heals. They are doing this in order to give Rascal the best chances of keeping his leg. Best wishes to Carl and Rascal, hope everything continues to get better.

I have recently gotten back a young male dog out of Jack and Thunder. He is 7 coming 8 months old in January. He is not doing much yet, but is showing me enough to keep working him. This cross has normally been very earlier starters more than what he has shown, but he has not been out all that much yet either. I myself have only had him out twice and he was worked some before I got him. He will take ahold of a dead coon and checks trees. But I believe he is still enjoying being a pup right now also. It is just a matter of time and I believe he will come around. A buddy of mine just recently got a pup out of Jack and Balie. This particular pup is coming a year old and was never hunted at night, until we got him here. He was shown a couple caged coon before we got him. The first 4 trips to the woods, this young dog didn't show me much at all. I was surprised and very disappointed. My buddy decided to take him on his 5th trip to the woods. He drops him on a road coon. He ran it and treed it. We shot it out to him. That night, that pup changed. Buddy took him the next night by himself and he treed another coon. We have been working a shutdown at work last week and I don't think the young dog has been back out since. A couple pups out of Jack have recently sold that have never been out of the pen. I truly hope now they get the chance they deserve. There has also been a couple Jack pups hit by cars this season, with Rascal being one of them. There was a little female that was the same cross as Rascal that was coming along good and was hit around first part of season. I have not heard whether or not she survived. We currently have 3 litters on the ground out of Jack. There is a female in Georgia thats was bred to Jack that will hopefully be having pups after the first of the year. We also have another one lined up to breed to Jack as soon as she comes in. She is a double RC x Jenny bred female.

Last edited by 8hawg on 12-17-2012 at 04:01 AM

Old Post 12-17-2012 03:44 AM
8hawg
UKC Forum Member

John and Sonic

I just got this picture of John and Sonic. It was taken at the 2012 Battle of the Breeds. John and Sonic ended up getting 3rd place registered on Friday night. Sonic is out of Harpeth River Blue Jack x Mcginnis' Blue Thunder. Picture is below:

We still have several pups out of Jack available. There is only one male for sure and possibly one female left available out of Jack X Thunder cross.
There are several females and a couple males left available out of the Jack X Dixie cross. Thunder and Dixie pups can be picked up right after Christmas.
Still several pups available from the Jack x China cross. This cross will be ready to go mid January. Call me if interested in a pup. Chris Briner 618-553-4754. Thanks.

Old Post 12-21-2012 02:48 AM
8hawg
UKC Forum Member

HARPETH RIVER BLUE JACK - 2013 UKC PERFORMANCE & PKC SUPER STAKES SIRE

We still have several pups out of Jack available. There is only one male for sure and possibly one female left available out of Jack X Thunder cross.
There are several females and a couple males left available out of the Jack X Dixie cross. Thunder and Dixie pups can be picked up right after Christmas.
Still several pups available from the Jack x China cross. This cross will be ready to go mid January. Call me if interested in a pup. Chris Briner 618-553-4754. Thanks.

2013 UKC PERFORMANCE SIRE, PKC SUPER STAKES SIRE

Old Post 12-23-2012 02:13 AM
big hoss
UKC Forum Member

Chris

Hey Chris it was good talking to ya yesterday sounds like Jack is throwing some nice young dogs and you got some very nice ones yourself

Old Post 12-23-2012 02:28 AM
big hoss is offline Click Here to See the Profile for big hoss Click here to Send big hoss a Private Message Click Here to Email big hoss Find more posts by big hoss Add big hoss to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
8hawg
UKC Forum Member

Re: Chris

quote:
Originally posted by big hoss
Hey Chris it was good talking to ya yesterday sounds like Jack is throwing some nice young dogs and you got some very nice ones yourself

David, It was nice talking with you also. I look forward to speaking with you again. Thanks for the compliment on the hounds, I appreciate it.
Take care and talk to you later, Chris

Old Post 12-26-2012 08:33 PM