UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > Departments > UKC Coonhounds > Stud Dogs in Kentucky
Pages (3): « 1 [2] 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
highyellerdog
UKC Forum Member

Here Ya Go!

quote:
Originally posted by John Vaught
I AM NOT DOUBTING YOUR CERTIFICATES OR YOUR DOG OR YOU ...I AM ONLY PASSING ON TO YOU WHAT KIND OF REPUTATION YOUR DOG HAD OUTSIDE YOUR OWN EYES........

Yea!
Whew I cant even begin but here we go.

Gr Ch, AKC Ch 'PR' Powerbawl Zoe's Jewel
'PR' Zoe's Twister Bustin' Ruby

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 11-29-2006 12:24 AM
highyellerdog is offline Click Here to See the Profile for highyellerdog Click here to Send highyellerdog a Private Message Click Here to Email highyellerdog Find more posts by highyellerdog Add highyellerdog to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Tresspasser
UKC Forum Member

Slugger....

I don't know about the best but, slugger jr is sure doing some high scoring and wining big. Autum Oaks, World Finals 5th......
Something worth looking at.

2007 World Qualified
2008 Not Hunted
2009 RQE 1st Place
2009 World Finalist Top 100
2010 World Qualified
Performanced since 2008
Son of Gr. Nt. Ch. World Wide Nose

Gr Nite Ch Gibson's West Ky Hardwood Tiny
2009 World Qualified
2010 World Finalist Top 100
2010 World Final Cast 3rd Place
2010 World Highest Scoring Female

Old Post 11-29-2006 01:08 AM
Tresspasser is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Tresspasser Click here to Send Tresspasser a Private Message Click Here to Email Tresspasser Find more posts by Tresspasser Add Tresspasser to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
mudcreek hunter
UKC Forum Member

did everyone forget about turpins stylish rube in somerset he sired the 2005 world champ and 2006 second plance insane jane he is throwing some really nice pups also nitch smokes southern shag from harold kentucky is throwing outstanding pups i have a 4 month old out of him and run and tree a drag and will go a little with older dogs

Old Post 11-30-2006 05:30 AM
mudcreek hunter is offline Click Here to See the Profile for mudcreek hunter Click here to Send mudcreek hunter a Private Message Find more posts by mudcreek hunter Add mudcreek hunter to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
WLDCHINSANEJANE
UKC Forum Member

I hope i have better things to do when i get old than to make negative comments on people and their dogs. Especially when i don't have a clue what i'm talking about.

Old Post 11-30-2006 02:09 PM
WLDCHINSANEJANE is offline Click Here to See the Profile for WLDCHINSANEJANE Click here to Send WLDCHINSANEJANE a Private Message Find more posts by WLDCHINSANEJANE Add WLDCHINSANEJANE to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
WLDCHINSANEJANE
UKC Forum Member

High X-Pectations

I will have this young dog at stud next fall. He is already doing a good job and i expect to have him Gr Nt. Ch by next fall. His Sire is Wld Ch X,jr and **** is WldCh.Gr.Nt.Ch Bolden and Turpins Insane Jane. Keep a eye out if interested, he will be at stud cheap the first year.

Old Post 11-30-2006 02:46 PM
WLDCHINSANEJANE is offline Click Here to See the Profile for WLDCHINSANEJANE Click here to Send WLDCHINSANEJANE a Private Message Find more posts by WLDCHINSANEJANE Add WLDCHINSANEJANE to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
John Vaught
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by WLDCHINSANEJANE
I hope i have better things to do when i get old than to make negative comments on people and their dogs. Especially when i don't have a clue what i'm talking about.
I HOPE YOY LIVE A LONG LIFE

Old Post 11-30-2006 04:12 PM
John Vaught is offline Click Here to See the Profile for John Vaught Click here to Send John Vaught a Private Message Click Here to Email John Vaught Find more posts by John Vaught Add John Vaught to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
mudcreek hunter
UKC Forum Member

whats the stud name (wldchaminsanejane and were is it located at i would love to have a gang of pups out of him

Old Post 11-30-2006 06:24 PM
mudcreek hunter is offline Click Here to See the Profile for mudcreek hunter Click here to Send mudcreek hunter a Private Message Find more posts by mudcreek hunter Add mudcreek hunter to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
WLDCHINSANEJANE
UKC Forum Member

His name is High x-pectations. He will have an all grand pedigree with is daddy winning the world hunt in 2000 or 2001 and of course i won it with his mother in 2005 Insane Jane. He's to young right now, but i expect around next fall we will have him finished and ready to stud out. I live in richmond, ky but i'm in partners with a guy from letcher county area. So he can be far east or in a more central area. I'm going to have a special rate the first year on Gr.nt females or if your pleasure approved females that i have hunted with or someone i know has. Not going to be picky, but i want a female to be able to tree a coon before i breed it to him. Im going to have some kind of reward program that way i give back to the folks who handle them in the hunts and to the breeder as well. Not sure what its going to be but it will be eye catching. The good thing is the stud fee want be over a $150 for the first year. Thanks Tim Bolden

Old Post 11-30-2006 08:01 PM
WLDCHINSANEJANE
UKC Forum Member

John

Give me a call and we will go hunting together some times. I live not 20 minutes from you. Tim Bolden 606 422 1452

Old Post 11-30-2006 08:03 PM
highyellerdog
UKC Forum Member

He wont go for a hunt

Even if he did all that would happen would be your dog will be run down behind your back.

Gr Ch, AKC Ch 'PR' Powerbawl Zoe's Jewel
'PR' Zoe's Twister Bustin' Ruby

Old Post 11-30-2006 09:25 PM
highyellerdog is offline Click Here to See the Profile for highyellerdog Click here to Send highyellerdog a Private Message Click Here to Email highyellerdog Find more posts by highyellerdog Add highyellerdog to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Fox Valley
UKC Forum Member

Jeff H.

The Derickson's Singing "something" that I know of was Dericksins Singing Billy, by Dickey's Bill, by Crowding Billy.

Old Post 11-30-2006 10:18 PM
Fox Valley is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Fox Valley Click here to Send Fox Valley a Private Message Click Here to Email Fox Valley Find more posts by Fox Valley Add Fox Valley to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
John Vaught
UKC Forum Member

Re: John

quote:
Originally posted by WLDCHINSANEJANE
Give me a call and we will go hunting together some times. I live not 20 minutes from you. Tim Bolden 606 422 1452
I THINK I HAVE MET YOU AT THAT STORE THEY USE TO HAVE MUSIC ON SATURDAY MORNING THERE BETWEEN BEREA AND RICHMOND..........WITH MR. JAMES TURPIN....I CAN'T REMEMBER FOR SURE..HOWEVER I WOULD LOVE TO GO HUNTING WITH YOU SOMETIME.......... I HAVE A WALKER DOG I THINK YOU WILL LIKE THE WAY HE OPERATES......859-625-2479

Old Post 12-01-2006 02:23 PM
John Vaught is offline Click Here to See the Profile for John Vaught Click here to Send John Vaught a Private Message Click Here to Email John Vaught Find more posts by John Vaught Add John Vaught to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
John Vaught
UKC Forum Member

Re: He wont go for a hunt

quote:
Originally posted by highyellerdog
Even if he did all that would happen would be your dog will be run down behind your back.
FADED RED............ I ASK YOU TO GO HUNTING AND SHOW ME YOUR SHOW DOGS AND YOU THEN WANTED TO GO LEAVE ME IN THE WOODS.....I AM STILL DOING SOME FACT FINDING ABOUT HOW MEAN YOU ARE....NO ONE HAS HEARD OF YOU BEING SO MEAN...........SO THE OFFER OF A MOON PIE, R.C AND 1/2 DOZEN BALLS OF BUBBLE GUM STILL STANDS........WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE BRAND ?......BUT REMEMBER DO NOT STICK THOSE CHEWED BALLS UNDER THE KITCHEN TABLE OR ON YOUR BED POST FOR LATER USE........LOL LOL LOL..........HAPPY SHOWING OF THOSE FADED REDS..........PUT THEM IN THE TIMBER SOMETIME YOU NEVER KNOW YOU MIGHT GET LUCKY..................

Old Post 12-01-2006 02:30 PM
mkidd0021
UKC Forum Member

Well Im begining to think the Elvis dog isnt a good reproducer Ive seen about ten dogs off him and one was ok the others were ignorant I know you cant judge a dog by 10 pups but the ones Ive seen dont impress me and one is mine. they say All Grand Tuff Man is a good reproducer my uncle loves the two hw has. he has a elvis pup off the same female as his tuff man pups and the elvis female is the older and is silly acting he says the tuff man pups are all business. dont forget Dozer they says hes reproducing and the Loader dog off him is winning alot here in ky. Im getting me a xpectations pup so will see how it does

Kidds Stylish Cade 3
Kidds Amazing Grace

"Only those who will risk going too far can possibly find out how far one can go."

T. S. Eliot

Old Post 09-11-2008 04:36 PM
mkidd0021 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for mkidd0021 Click here to Send mkidd0021 a Private Message Click Here to Email mkidd0021 Find more posts by mkidd0021 Add mkidd0021 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
mkidd0021
UKC Forum Member

I mean no disrespect to Wesley Sanford hes seems to be a good fun guy to be around and I know elvis is a solid coondawg but he may not be as good of a reproducer as some of the other dogs out there. Hes definitely the most talented coondog Ive ever seen

Kidds Stylish Cade 3
Kidds Amazing Grace

"Only those who will risk going too far can possibly find out how far one can go."

T. S. Eliot

Old Post 09-11-2008 04:38 PM
mkidd0021 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for mkidd0021 Click here to Send mkidd0021 a Private Message Click Here to Email mkidd0021 Find more posts by mkidd0021 Add mkidd0021 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
wdman1
UKC Forum Member

i like the elvis dogs i got a young pup out of him that is doin great

Hunter Clark

Old Post 12-08-2009 10:13 PM
wdman1 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for wdman1 Click here to Send wdman1 a Private Message Click Here to Email wdman1 Find more posts by wdman1 Add wdman1 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Joey Donelson
UKC Forum Member

Keith Medley's Hardwood Homer dog has some winning pups on the ground that are sure enough coondogs.

Old Post 12-08-2009 11:32 PM
Joey Donelson is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Joey Donelson Click here to Send Joey Donelson a Private Message Click Here to Email Joey Donelson Find more posts by Joey Donelson Add Joey Donelson to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
twells
UKC Forum Member

((((( CUTTER ))))) IS THE BEST IN MY OPINION BAR NONE!!!!!

Old Post 12-09-2009 12:30 AM
twells is offline Click Here to See the Profile for twells Click here to Send twells a Private Message Find more posts by twells Add twells to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
randall smith
UKC Forum Member

elvis

just my opinion but i think elvis is throwing some nice pups.like mine out of him and my hunting buddies. also a littermate to mine and his just won opposite sex world ch. at the a.c.h.a. little world. congrats jeff lewis and hydro attack...

Cats Cove Kennels
Ntch,Grch. Timber Cruizin' Carlie
'PR'NTCH,Ch. Swampmusic Bear HTX ( Wtda Ntch,Ch)
Mad Cats Thunder Bella ( MTN Cur){Wtda Sqch,Tree Ch,Ch. World show ch.}

Old Post 12-09-2009 05:11 AM
randall smith is offline Click Here to See the Profile for randall smith Click here to Send randall smith a Private Message Click Here to Email randall smith Find more posts by randall smith Add randall smith to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Tresspasser
UKC Forum Member

Unknown Stud dogs

It depends on what you are looking for. Selling pups, looks, breeding, mouth, nose, treeing coon, etc....

Probably the best one is a unknown dog or not a public stud dog.
I know one that was not advertised but was breed twice to two different females and alllll the pups did great.
Some are still just country coon dogs and others have earned titles. Unfortunitly most have past away. 5 or 6 left.

2007 World Qualified
2008 Not Hunted
2009 RQE 1st Place
2009 World Finalist Top 100
2010 World Qualified
Performanced since 2008
Son of Gr. Nt. Ch. World Wide Nose

Gr Nite Ch Gibson's West Ky Hardwood Tiny
2009 World Qualified
2010 World Finalist Top 100
2010 World Final Cast 3rd Place
2010 World Highest Scoring Female

Old Post 06-09-2010 02:04 PM
Tresspasser is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Tresspasser Click here to Send Tresspasser a Private Message Click Here to Email Tresspasser Find more posts by Tresspasser Add Tresspasser to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Jason Gillespie
UKC Forum Member

Rubles Die Hard Jackpot is the KY stud dog

I have a female out of Jackpot and pine lake Tracy she is by far the best hound ive ever walked behind!Keep her in the house have for yrs and she has never chewed anything messed with my wifes cat and listens at the snap of a finger has a head full of brains and can honestly say right hand to god she is 95% accurate will make a lot of hounds look stupid in the woods she has been my pup trainer since she was 2 and will teach a young hound how its done started alot of good young hounds with this female and she will be in my home till the day she dies!going to breed her tp Grandnight Taylors Lucky this will be her first litter (Lipper x's hardwood)looking for another CH Nite Ch Gillespies Lay-up Lizzy! Jackpot is the one!!!!!!!!

Lay-Up Kennels !!!!!!
Jason Gillespie
Marion , Indiana
(765)517-1591

*PAST AND PRESENT HOUNDS*

Ch NiteCh Gillespie's Lay-Up Lizzy R.I.P (Best reproducing female I have had in my Kennel) Produced 2 World Champions Hardwood Minnie & Spring Creek Pen-e-trator (Wave).

NSD World NiteCh NSD GrniteCh Ohio State CH UKC Grnitech PR'Gillespie's Hardwood Minnie (Lucky X's Lizzy)$KC ($114)
-2015 Mini Slam Final 4
-2016 Mini Slam Final 4
-2017 Mini Slam Final 4 (Grand Masters Qualified)Semi-Finalist
-2018 Mini Slam Final 4 (Grand Masters Qualified)
AO Slam Event Triple cast winner.2016
AO Night Hunt cast winner 2016.
2016 NSD Ohio State Champion.
2016 NSD Indiana State Ch 3rd place.
NSD GrniteCh
2016 Grand Masters Semi Finalist.

NSD World Nitech NSD Grnitech Ind State Ch UKC Grnitech Lay-Up's Spring Creek PEN-E-TRATOR A.K.A (WAVE) ( Grandson to SC Rock! Shows Rock 4xs in a 5 gen) ONLY LIVING GRNITECH GRANDSON TO SPRING CREEK ROCK ALIVE !!!!!!!!!!
2017 AO 9th Place Reg.
2017 NSD Indiana State NiteCh
2018 TW days 9th Place Reg.
2018 NSD World NiteCh
UKC Grnitech
NSD Grnitech
2019 AO Grand 16.

PR'Gillespie's Hardwood Ugg
PR'Gillespie's Hardwood Roxy
PR' Spring Creek Troopie

"Hunt them alone , if you want to take a Coondawg Home"

*Semen Stored @ Shultz Clinic in Michigan*
PRESERVATION FOR GENERATIONS !!!!

(RIP) Grnitech GrCh Hillbilly's Smoken Ringo Star HTX (Stud Fee $500)

Grnitech Taylors Lucky (Son of Henry Not for sale)

Grnitech Hardwood Patch (Not for Sale)

NSD WLDNITECH GRNITECH UKC GRNITECH PR' Lay-Ups Spring Creek PEN-E-TRATOR DNA-P ( Direct Grandson of SPRING CREEK ROCK!!!!)

PR'Gillespie's Lay-Up Lil Lucky (RIP)

Grnitech Stone Mountain Bronco

NiteCh PR'Hardwood Blackjack (Patch Son)

Old Post 05-13-2012 10:34 PM
Jason Gillespie is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Jason Gillespie Click here to Send Jason Gillespie a Private Message Click Here to Email Jason Gillespie Find more posts by Jason Gillespie Add Jason Gillespie to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Jason Gillespie
UKC Forum Member

No hes still alive Talked to Rusty

Buying a male pup off jackpots littermate sister! Picking him up this wkend!

Lay-Up Kennels !!!!!!
Jason Gillespie
Marion , Indiana
(765)517-1591

*PAST AND PRESENT HOUNDS*

Ch NiteCh Gillespie's Lay-Up Lizzy R.I.P (Best reproducing female I have had in my Kennel) Produced 2 World Champions Hardwood Minnie & Spring Creek Pen-e-trator (Wave).

NSD World NiteCh NSD GrniteCh Ohio State CH UKC Grnitech PR'Gillespie's Hardwood Minnie (Lucky X's Lizzy)$KC ($114)
-2015 Mini Slam Final 4
-2016 Mini Slam Final 4
-2017 Mini Slam Final 4 (Grand Masters Qualified)Semi-Finalist
-2018 Mini Slam Final 4 (Grand Masters Qualified)
AO Slam Event Triple cast winner.2016
AO Night Hunt cast winner 2016.
2016 NSD Ohio State Champion.
2016 NSD Indiana State Ch 3rd place.
NSD GrniteCh
2016 Grand Masters Semi Finalist.

NSD World Nitech NSD Grnitech Ind State Ch UKC Grnitech Lay-Up's Spring Creek PEN-E-TRATOR A.K.A (WAVE) ( Grandson to SC Rock! Shows Rock 4xs in a 5 gen) ONLY LIVING GRNITECH GRANDSON TO SPRING CREEK ROCK ALIVE !!!!!!!!!!
2017 AO 9th Place Reg.
2017 NSD Indiana State NiteCh
2018 TW days 9th Place Reg.
2018 NSD World NiteCh
UKC Grnitech
NSD Grnitech
2019 AO Grand 16.

PR'Gillespie's Hardwood Ugg
PR'Gillespie's Hardwood Roxy
PR' Spring Creek Troopie

"Hunt them alone , if you want to take a Coondawg Home"

*Semen Stored @ Shultz Clinic in Michigan*
PRESERVATION FOR GENERATIONS !!!!

(RIP) Grnitech GrCh Hillbilly's Smoken Ringo Star HTX (Stud Fee $500)

Grnitech Taylors Lucky (Son of Henry Not for sale)

Grnitech Hardwood Patch (Not for Sale)

NSD WLDNITECH GRNITECH UKC GRNITECH PR' Lay-Ups Spring Creek PEN-E-TRATOR DNA-P ( Direct Grandson of SPRING CREEK ROCK!!!!)

PR'Gillespie's Lay-Up Lil Lucky (RIP)

Grnitech Stone Mountain Bronco

NiteCh PR'Hardwood Blackjack (Patch Son)

Old Post 05-16-2012 11:14 AM
Jason Gillespie is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Jason Gillespie Click here to Send Jason Gillespie a Private Message Click Here to Email Jason Gillespie Find more posts by Jason Gillespie Add Jason Gillespie to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
BRF
UKC Forum Member

English.
Grnitech pr Woodmasters Stone Cold Joe
Jesse, Gary Luttrell Lawerenceburg, KY

Willow Ridge English Kennels
We Use & Recommend Laser Torch Lights.

Bill Cell 859-620-0563(AT&T)
Foster, KY

Old Post 05-16-2012 11:30 AM
BRF is offline Click Here to See the Profile for BRF Click here to Send BRF a Private Message Click Here to Email BRF Find more posts by BRF Add BRF to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Jackson87
UKC Forum Member

Is Medelys Hardwood Homer still alive?Ive searched and searched and cant find an answer.

Old Post 07-09-2012 03:18 AM
Jackson87 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Jackson87 Click here to Send Jackson87 a Private Message Find more posts by Jackson87 Add Jackson87 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Tyler Vaden
UKC Forum Member

No he is not alive. Keith Medley has one of his son's for stud and some of his pups are doing good.....270-998-0274

.................................NtCh Skuna River Fred
.......................NtCh Hub's Homer
.................................NtCh Raccoon Valley Queen
.....Lockbox
..................................NtCh Medley's Hardwood Swamp
.......................NtCh Jitter Bug
..................................PR Timber Talking Mindy

Old Post 07-09-2012 05:40 AM
Tyler Vaden is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Tyler Vaden Click here to Send Tyler Vaden a Private Message Click Here to Email Tyler Vaden Find more posts by Tyler Vaden Add Tyler Vaden to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote