UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > Departments > UKC Coonhounds > What If????
Pages (3): « 1 2 [3]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
J I Allen
UKC Forum Member

JohnD, I go by what's in the rulebook, doesn't surprise that someone at UKC will come out with something totally opposite from what's printed in the rules. Small wonder so many people are confused by the rules because apparently printed rules mean nothing, it's whatever the mood of the people at the UKC is on any given day as to how the rules are applied.

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 07-01-2017 04:18 AM
J I Allen is offline Click Here to See the Profile for J I Allen Click here to Send J I Allen a Private Message Find more posts by J I Allen Add J I Allen to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
S.Davis
UKC Forum Member

The rules need revised on some things and left alone on others like babbling,time ,leash lock and some others needs redone but that's my opinion.tryin to.makr hunting the hunts better

Old Post 07-01-2017 03:14 PM
S.Davis is offline Click Here to See the Profile for S.Davis Click here to Send S.Davis a Private Message Click Here to Email S.Davis Find more posts by S.Davis Add S.Davis to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
joey
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by J I Allen
JohnD, I go by what's in the rulebook, doesn't surprise that someone at UKC will come out with something totally opposite from what's printed in the rules. Small wonder so many people are confused by the rules because apparently printed rules mean nothing, it's whatever the mood of the people at the UKC is on any given day as to how the rules are applied.

Every once in a while something crazy will come out, but most of the time the person that talked to them misunderstood something. Ukc has been the most consistent on their rulings of any kc I have seen.

http://www.sunspotlights.com/
When brightness matters!!

Home Of:
PKC Ch, Grch Grnch 2008 Tx state champion They call me Crazy Betty

PKC SCh CH Grnch They call me Howler too

Old Post 07-01-2017 03:56 PM
joey is offline Click Here to See the Profile for joey Click here to Send joey a Private Message Find more posts by joey Add joey to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
joey
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by J I Allen

Every once in a while something crazy will come out, but most of the time the person that talked to them misunderstood something. Ukc has been the most consistent on their rulings of any kc I have seen.

http://www.sunspotlights.com/
When brightness matters!!

Home Of:
PKC Ch, Grch Grnch 2008 Tx state champion They call me Crazy Betty

PKC SCh CH Grnch They call me Howler too

Old Post 07-01-2017 03:56 PM
joey is offline Click Here to See the Profile for joey Click here to Send joey a Private Message Find more posts by joey Add joey to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
S.Davis
UKC Forum Member

I like the progressive tree rule if ur dog can't make it in 30 seconds after the 1st dog it don't deserve 75 points

Old Post 07-02-2017 08:31 PM
S.Davis is offline Click Here to See the Profile for S.Davis Click here to Send S.Davis a Private Message Click Here to Email S.Davis Find more posts by S.Davis Add S.Davis to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
S.Davis
UKC Forum Member

In my opinion I think if you hunt any kc the dog should go through a test to see if he or she can even tree a coon

Old Post 07-03-2017 10:07 PM
bluestorm
UKC Forum Member

What about scratching the first handler to say "My dogs NEVER done that before" lol

2018 Fred Lingo Memorial & BBOA Zone 4 Championship King of the Hunt
2018 6th place and overall high scoring bluetick, UKC Youth Nationals
2018 BBOA Zone 4 Hunt Dog of the Year
Double Cast Winner at the 2019 National Bluetick Days
2020 UKC world qualifier
CW at bluetick days RQE
Qualified for 2021 UKC world hunt

Old Post 07-06-2017 02:54 AM
bluestorm is offline Click Here to See the Profile for bluestorm Click here to Send bluestorm a Private Message Click Here to Email bluestorm Find more posts by bluestorm Add bluestorm to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote