UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > Departments > UKC Curs and Feists > Registration
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Curdawgs2k16
UKC Forum Member

Registration

If a cur is registered through nkc is there any way to get their papers sent in to ukc in order to be able to hunt the dog in ukc hunts. Also is there any hunts for curs in nkc?

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 04-04-2017 04:06 AM
Curdawgs2k16 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Curdawgs2k16 Click here to Send Curdawgs2k16 a Private Message Find more posts by Curdawgs2k16 Add Curdawgs2k16 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Oak Ridge
UKC Forum Member

It depends on what breed of dog your dog is as to how it is registered in UKC. NKC registration standards are different.

I can't answer your question about NKC hunts....I would suggest that you check into the NKC web site for those answers.

Feel free to call me about registering your dog in UKC.

260-901-9011

Old Post 04-04-2017 02:23 PM
Oak Ridge is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Oak Ridge Click here to Send Oak Ridge a Private Message Click Here to Email Oak Ridge Find more posts by Oak Ridge Add Oak Ridge to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
M_Howard
UKC Forum Member

Good question.

I am considering trying to get my BMC registered in Ukc

865-607-6550

Old Post 05-02-2017 04:26 AM
M_Howard is offline Click Here to See the Profile for M_Howard Click here to Send M_Howard a Private Message Click Here to Email M_Howard Find more posts by M_Howard Add M_Howard to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Oak Ridge
UKC Forum Member

Here is a link to download the single registration form.

Fill it out and follow the directions for the breed that you are registering.

Some require pictures of the dog, others simply require a pedigree from a recognized registry

https://www.ukcdogs.com/docs/regist...n-cur-feist.pdf

I'll be happy to help you along the way if you need assistance. Welcome to the UKC fold.

Old Post 05-02-2017 02:59 PM
Oak Ridge is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Oak Ridge Click here to Send Oak Ridge a Private Message Click Here to Email Oak Ridge Find more posts by Oak Ridge Add Oak Ridge to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote