UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > Departments > UKC Curs and Feists > Midwest Stephens curs
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Dillonbenda
New UKC Forum Member

Midwest Stephens curs

Anybody in MN wi or Iowa hunting any. I'd like to see some go. I live about 15 minutes from Gary Faulkner so I know there's some of those around and I've been out with some. Just wondering what's out there

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 01-30-2017 12:36 AM
Dillonbenda is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Dillonbenda Click here to Send Dillonbenda a Private Message Click Here to Email Dillonbenda Find more posts by Dillonbenda Add Dillonbenda to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
oldman
UKC Forum Member

pm sent

Pound Va

Ph: 276-796-5321

i'm drinking from my saucer
cause my cup has overflowed

Old Post 02-05-2017 02:11 PM
oldman is offline Click Here to See the Profile for oldman Click here to Send oldman a Private Message Click Here to Email oldman Find more posts by oldman Add oldman to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Larry Emery
UKC Forum Member

Got one I will sell you.

Old Post 02-09-2017 04:40 AM
Larry Emery is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Larry Emery Click here to Send Larry Emery a Private Message Click Here to Email Larry Emery Visit Larry Emery's homepage! Find more posts by Larry Emery Add Larry Emery to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
kyblackdogman
UKC Forum Member

They are going to have s hunt on March in Oklahoma good place to see them go

Psalms 119:89

Old Post 02-09-2017 08:10 PM
kyblackdogman is offline Click Here to See the Profile for kyblackdogman Click here to Send kyblackdogman a Private Message Click Here to Email kyblackdogman Find more posts by kyblackdogman Add kyblackdogman to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Dillonbenda
New UKC Forum Member

Thanks for the replies. Larry I'm not sure I'm in the buying mood yet. I'm pretty knew at this and just trying to do plenty of research before the next dog. Where in MN are you. I grew up by Rochester. Live in western Wisconsin now about a half hour north of 94.

I think I'm making the trip to OK in March. Do you have any idea how many Stephens dogs will turn out? Sounds like there's a handful in that area

Old Post 02-10-2017 01:00 AM
Dillonbenda is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Dillonbenda Click here to Send Dillonbenda a Private Message Click Here to Email Dillonbenda Find more posts by Dillonbenda Add Dillonbenda to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Wade B.
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by kyblackdogman
They are going to have s hunt on March in Oklahoma good place to see them go

Got the when and where info on that? Thanks

Old Post 02-10-2017 02:03 AM
Wade B. is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Wade B. Click here to Send Wade B. a Private Message Click Here to Email Wade B. Find more posts by Wade B. Add Wade B. to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
curs12
UKC Forum Member

My take on the stephens is there are better dogs out there, not enough people hunt them and or breed them, seems like they kinda died out, I've heard a lot of mixed reviews, but I think with a mt cur or lep cur you have a bigger pool to choose from etc.

Old Post 02-10-2017 02:17 AM
curs12 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for curs12 Click here to Send curs12 a Private Message Click Here to Email curs12 Find more posts by curs12 Add curs12 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
curs12
UKC Forum Member

My take on the stephens is there are better dogs out there, not enough people hunt them and or breed them, seems like they kinda died out, I've heard a lot of mixed reviews, but I think with a mt cur or lep cur you have a bigger pool to choose from etc.

Old Post 02-10-2017 02:17 AM
curs12 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for curs12 Click here to Send curs12 a Private Message Click Here to Email curs12 Find more posts by curs12 Add curs12 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Larry Emery
UKC Forum Member

I am in northwest Mn by the border.

Old Post 02-10-2017 02:09 PM
Larry Emery is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Larry Emery Click here to Send Larry Emery a Private Message Click Here to Email Larry Emery Visit Larry Emery's homepage! Find more posts by Larry Emery Add Larry Emery to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
TedH71
UKC Forum Member

Lots of Stephens are being bred in Oklahoma last I heard.

Old Post 03-20-2017 07:09 AM
TedH71 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for TedH71 Click here to Send TedH71 a Private Message Click Here to Email TedH71 Find more posts by TedH71 Add TedH71 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
smokinNitro
UKC Forum Member

Who in Oklahoma I'm in Oklahoma but kinda new to curs converting over from hounds

Old Post 05-04-2017 01:10 AM
smokinNitro is offline Click Here to See the Profile for smokinNitro Click here to Send smokinNitro a Private Message Click Here to Email smokinNitro Find more posts by smokinNitro Add smokinNitro to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote