UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > UKC Free Classifieds > Coonhound Classifieds > Blueticks: Stud Dog and Kennel Promotion > Gr. Ch.gr. Nt. Ch. 'pr' Esteses Bigtime Blue Boss
Pages (4): « First ... « 2 3 [4]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Scott VH
UKC Forum Member

Re: Boss x ladybug

quote:
Originally posted by morgan branch
Randy Kurtz' female ladybug that was bred to Boss Had a nice litter. 10 pups made it out of the 13. The old man is still very fertile. Lady bug is a full sister to his Luna chase female that had done her share of winning. These pups will be packing a nice pedigree behind them. Gonna take Boss to a couple rqe's in the near future and give him a shot at getting qualified. Bailey said if I get him qualified that she would come out of hibernation and handle him at the zones since I have 1 of my own already qualified. Still one of the nicest Blue dogs I've ever seen go.

Good luck with the Litter Randy. Should be a nice cross!

Scott

Floyd's Shine On (GrNiteCh Pink Floyd x GrNiteCh Oklahoma Blue Creek)

Gone but not forgotten:
GrNiteCh Mose's Pink Floyd (GrNiteCh Dean's Blue Mose X GrNiteCh B&D's Blue Ruby) Hollis-VH
GrNiteCh GrCh Bullet II's Code Blue Cricket (GrCh GrNiteCh 'PR' Twin Springs Runnin Bullet II X NiteCh Ch JJ's Code Blue Jenny)
Ch GrNiteCh Smokey River Blue Tramp II (GrCh GrNiteCh Smokey River Jean's Blue Tramp X Ch NiteCh Misty River Blue Doll IV)
GrNiteCh GrCh Vining's Hammerhead (Dual Grand Twin Springs Runnin Bullet II X Dual Grand Vining Blue Mollie)
GrNiteCh Ch Uchtmans Blue Logan (GrNiteCh Gene's Blue Newton X ChNiteCh Smiley's Blue Lady)
GrNiteCh GrCh Makin' Music Banjo (GrNiteCh Washburn Valley Blue Drip X GrNiteCh GrCh Razor Ridge Unstable Mable)
GrNiteCh. Uncle Pen (GrNiteCh South Shore Drive Blue Kev X GrNiteCh Frosty's Fancy)

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 03-09-2019 12:29 AM
Scott VH is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Scott VH Click here to Send Scott VH a Private Message Click Here to Email Scott VH Find more posts by Scott VH Add Scott VH to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Randy Kurtz
UKC Forum Member

Top for a nice one.

Old Post 04-17-2019 03:06 PM
Randy Kurtz is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Randy Kurtz Click here to Send Randy Kurtz a Private Message Click Here to Email Randy Kurtz Find more posts by Randy Kurtz Add Randy Kurtz to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
morgan branch
UKC Forum Member

Boss

Bailey and I are still getting the old man out to the woods. Boss is 11 yrs old now but is still all coondog. I messed up and let my pup Honcho out of Boss and Cry go, the fella is really liking what he has. Prob a mistake to let him go but I have another nice young one out of Randy's female that is coming along pretty well. He isn't a year old yet but is treeing his own coons. He has a long way to go to be a coondog but he has plenty of talent and a lot of time to grow up yet. He is pretty much a dead loner. He really likes doing his own thing which is a good thing but man can it be a challenge sometimes. Roger Lathrop in Kansas has a pup from this litter and I'm getting some great reports from him on this one. We haunted Boss last night with my pup and my sons dual grand blk & tan treed 4 coons and was split on all but the last one that they run together. Boss is getting up there but can still flat get it done. Prob still the nicest blue dog I have ever walked behind night in night out. From all of us here at Morgan Branch Kennels; We hope you all have a happy holiday season and a very merry Christmas! See y'all down the road.

Old Post 12-05-2019 04:25 PM
morgan branch is offline Click Here to See the Profile for morgan branch Click here to Send morgan branch a Private Message Find more posts by morgan branch Add morgan branch to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote