UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > Departments > UKC Coonhounds > What it's all about... the KIDS
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
bearhunter747
UKC Forum Member

What it's all about... the KIDS

Had fun till the girls got cold 🥶! Had no luck but quality time spent with em chase they growing up fast.

Life is tough, but it's tougher when you're stupid! (John Wayne)

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 02-21-2021 05:07 AM
bearhunter747 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for bearhunter747 Click here to Send bearhunter747 a Private Message Find more posts by bearhunter747 Add bearhunter747 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
RC-Abby
UKC Forum Member

GREAT PICTURE!

Yes they do grow up fast. Thanks for sharing.

Enjoy Many Nights

Randi Bidlack

Old Post 02-21-2021 01:24 PM
RC-Abby is offline Click Here to See the Profile for RC-Abby Click here to Send RC-Abby a Private Message Find more posts by RC-Abby Add RC-Abby to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Rex Ridge
UKC Forum Member

They'll remember their nite out...cold or not.

Old Post 02-21-2021 05:10 PM
Rex Ridge is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Rex Ridge Click here to Send Rex Ridge a Private Message Find more posts by Rex Ridge Add Rex Ridge to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Kythunder
UKC Forum Member

Amen.....my daughter loves it when dad gets home and wr let them run

Old Post 02-26-2021 02:55 AM
Kythunder is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Kythunder Click here to Send Kythunder a Private Message Click Here to Email Kythunder Find more posts by Kythunder Add Kythunder to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
scottmtfarm
UKC Forum Member

Keep them in the woods. I used to hunt hard. ! child came along, and I slowed down a little. Second came a short while later. Hunting slowed to a crawl, dogs got old, hunting pretty much stopped. Kids have got older gain, my old hunting buddy has kids about the same age. We are back to hunting 4 and 5 nights a week. Kids have them some young dogs to hunt, and loving every minute of it. After 30+ years of coon hunting, we finally figured out what its all about!

Old Post 02-26-2021 01:49 PM
scottmtfarm is offline Click Here to See the Profile for scottmtfarm Click here to Send scottmtfarm a Private Message Click Here to Email scottmtfarm Find more posts by scottmtfarm Add scottmtfarm to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
scottmtfarm
UKC Forum Member

Keep them in the woods. I used to hunt hard. ! child came along, and I slowed down a little. Second came a short while later. Hunting slowed to a crawl, dogs got old, hunting pretty much stopped. Kids have got older gain, my old hunting buddy has kids about the same age. We are back to hunting 4 and 5 nights a week. Kids have them some young dogs to hunt, and loving every minute of it. After 30+ years of coon hunting, we finally figured out what its all about!

Old Post 02-26-2021 01:49 PM
scottmtfarm is offline Click Here to See the Profile for scottmtfarm Click here to Send scottmtfarm a Private Message Click Here to Email scottmtfarm Find more posts by scottmtfarm Add scottmtfarm to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
bearhunter747
UKC Forum Member

So much truth

Life is tough, but it's tougher when you're stupid! (John Wayne)

Old Post 02-26-2021 02:11 PM
bearhunter747 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for bearhunter747 Click here to Send bearhunter747 a Private Message Find more posts by bearhunter747 Add bearhunter747 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote