UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > Departments > UKC Coonhounds > Breeds > Black & Tans > Bloodlines
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
scbr55
New UKC Forum Member

Bloodlines

Best black and tan bloodlines/breeders?

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 11-05-2015 04:28 PM
scbr55 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for scbr55 Click here to Send scbr55 a Private Message Find more posts by scbr55 Add scbr55 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
River Birch Run
UKC Forum Member

Depends on what kind of dog your looking for. This kind of post always turns into a fight LOL. But Lawton Robinson has been a main stay in the breed for a long time. Seems to produce balanced hounds. If you look at the PED's of some of the dogs that have won all over the country in the last few yrs you will see Lawton's breeding. By all over the country I mean dogs that have travel from one state to the next and placed well.

Old Post 11-07-2015 03:58 PM
River Birch Run is offline Click Here to See the Profile for River Birch Run Click here to Send River Birch Run a Private Message Find more posts by River Birch Run Add River Birch Run to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Reece Samuelson
UKC Forum Member

I always like the Tam Young and Don Egli lines for tree power and the Jeff Nelson and Blaise Bauer Lines for tracking n good nosed dogs ,,,,but that's just my opion and what I like , there's plenty of other good lines also

Old Post 11-09-2015 12:41 AM
Reece Samuelson is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Reece Samuelson Click here to Send Reece Samuelson a Private Message Click Here to Email Reece Samuelson Find more posts by Reece Samuelson Add Reece Samuelson to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
DeerSlyer86
UKC Forum Member

BATMAN!!!! I'd look for anything that has had Tony Grubb name on it

Old Post 11-09-2015 01:41 AM
DeerSlyer86 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for DeerSlyer86 Click here to Send DeerSlyer86 a Private Message Click Here to Email DeerSlyer86 Find more posts by DeerSlyer86 Add DeerSlyer86 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
MR.RATMAN
Banned

I would say just don’t buy into the flavor of the month. Do your research and check out what bloodlines have done well over the years not just 1 dog that has done some wining, but the entire bloodline. And I wouldn’t get hooked on the all grand pedigree neither. Myself I would go with Gene Hicks old Albert breeding, Jeff Nelsons breeding of Rex, Buck, or Cash, and Chad Mccoins Buddy, but that is all just my opinion

Old Post 11-16-2015 01:23 AM
MR.RATMAN is offline Click Here to See the Profile for MR.RATMAN Click here to Send MR.RATMAN a Private Message Click Here to Email MR.RATMAN Find more posts by MR.RATMAN Add MR.RATMAN to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Walkerhunt26
UKC Forum Member

Blood lines

Chad Mccoin black river dogs I have a 22 month old that is an outstanding dog just made him nite champ Friday night also have Lawton Robinson dogs that are doing very well also

Old Post 11-16-2015 01:28 AM
Walkerhunt26 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Walkerhunt26 Click here to Send Walkerhunt26 a Private Message Click Here to Email Walkerhunt26 Find more posts by Walkerhunt26 Add Walkerhunt26 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Danny Fancher
UKC Forum Member

Some great bloodlines out there.Good men that are great breeders as well.I like the hounds that Lawton Robinson has bred over the years.He's hunted Black and Tans for close to 50 years.Lots of good breeders that are doing a good job.I like the Myers blood too.I would like to try some other stuff like Batman or Solo.

Old Post 11-16-2015 03:14 AM
Danny Fancher is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Danny Fancher Click here to Send Danny Fancher a Private Message Click Here to Email Danny Fancher Find more posts by Danny Fancher Add Danny Fancher to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote