UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > Departments > UKC Coonhounds > Breeds > Black & Tans > The Reason For Coon Season
Pages (2): « 1 [2]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
JRW70
UKC Forum Member

My son Clay and I made two drops, treed two singles and then he ditched me at 730 for the girlfriend

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 11-11-2015 03:18 AM
JRW70 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for JRW70 Click here to Send JRW70 a Private Message Click Here to Email JRW70 Find more posts by JRW70 Add JRW70 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Christophernidy
UKC Forum Member

been hunting young dog alone alot figured Id grab old walker dog and take him too. bad idea. it was low 50s and rainy drizzle. dogs went in deep ended up on lake bank. tree hung over 10-12 ft bank. young dog climbed up in the tree. fell out and hit the stones and beach below. 20-25ft. she didnt like that much. didnt seem to break anything. she wanted to keep hunting so i sent them on. and they split. almost a mile apart. both had coons. called it a night. young dog is a little sore today.

Give me a call anytime and we can cut loose some black dogs. 330-553-0148

Old Post 11-12-2015 02:34 AM
Christophernidy is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Christophernidy Click here to Send Christophernidy a Private Message Click Here to Email Christophernidy Find more posts by Christophernidy Add Christophernidy to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Riverbottom Ron
UKC Forum Member

OUR HUNT

ME BUCK BROWN ,HIS HUNTIN BUDDY SETH AND TODD GILBERT HUNTED LAST NIGHT I HAD FUNN DID PRETTY GOODM THE PUPS THAT YOU WILL SEE ARE THE LAST CROSS ALLEN WHITE MAD BEFORE HE PASSED AWAY.[URL=http://s1279.photobucket.com/user/ronaldkaren/media/PEDIGREES%20017_zpsjrsxiyph.jpg.html][IMG]http://i1279.photobucket.com/albums/y537/ronaldkaren/PED

ALWAYS REMEMBER GOD GAVE US FRIENDS AND COONHOUNDS, " I AM A GREATLY BLESSED",HIGHLY FAVORED" " IMPERFECT BUT FORGIVEN CHILD OF GOD "KEEP YOUR {FAITH IN GOD } FAITH SEES THE INVISIBLE,BELIEVES THE INCREDIBLE,AND RECIEVES THE IMPOSSIBLE. WERE BLESSED !!

Last edited by Riverbottom Ron on 11-14-2015 at 08:44 AM

Old Post 11-13-2015 10:00 PM
Riverbottom Ron is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Riverbottom Ron Click here to Send Riverbottom Ron a Private Message Find more posts by Riverbottom Ron Add Riverbottom Ron to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
DAVIDT
UKC Forum Member

1 drop 1 track 1.23 miles later 1 coon.

Old Post 11-14-2015 03:47 AM
DAVIDT is offline Click Here to See the Profile for DAVIDT Click here to Send DAVIDT a Private Message Click Here to Email DAVIDT Find more posts by DAVIDT Add DAVIDT to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
myhosss
UKC Forum Member

COON HUNTING TO ME

COON PRICE ARE DOWN I FINALLY NOT HAVE WORRY ABOUT STEEL TRAPS AND PLENTY OF COON.TIME to SPEND SOME TIME WITH SOME OLDER FREIND LISTEN TO SOME OLD STORY'S AND KEEP MY EARS OPEN.HARRYS 81 JIMS 75 AND ROCKS 76 I LEARN ALOT from THESE gentleman fellows over the years. If I only knew how many time I had walk over the mountain and get there dogs. But that's what friends are for.They all tell me I could write a book.I seen it all..Good post RON YOU KEEP coon hunting heritage moving forward.

Last edited by myhosss on 11-18-2015 at 10:09 AM

Old Post 11-18-2015 04:14 AM
myhosss is offline Click Here to See the Profile for myhosss Click here to Send myhosss a Private Message Find more posts by myhosss Add myhosss to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
DAVIDT
UKC Forum Member

Good as it gets

The boys are out of school and the black pack is loose in Bama.

Old Post 11-24-2015 04:47 AM
DAVIDT is offline Click Here to See the Profile for DAVIDT Click here to Send DAVIDT a Private Message Click Here to Email DAVIDT Find more posts by DAVIDT Add DAVIDT to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
1968 BT
UKC Forum Member

Hunting with friends

All about hunting with friends, lot of great times and stories. Killed about a dozen, 12 to go, my limit. Weekend weather looks good here, Coon are between $1.00 and $2.00 for big ones.Gas is $1.51, so we don,t need gas money for hides.

Daughter Gr. Nt Embry/Gr.Nt. Rapper.

Old Post 11-24-2015 02:24 PM
1968 BT is offline Click Here to See the Profile for 1968 BT Click here to Send 1968 BT a Private Message Click Here to Email 1968 BT Find more posts by 1968 BT Add 1968 BT to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
DCorbin
UKC Forum Member

first black & tan

this is my first black & tan, 7 months old and got treed right with my Nitech Redbone and had the meat! It's solo time for this pup

Old Post 11-25-2015 11:45 AM
DCorbin is offline Click Here to See the Profile for DCorbin Click here to Send DCorbin a Private Message Find more posts by DCorbin Add DCorbin to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Riverbottom Ron
UKC Forum Member

LUCY HUNTS

IVE BEEN HUNTIN LUCY WITH A PUP,LUCY IS ONE NICE HOUND SHE IS ONE OF THOSE DOGS THAT WHEN TURNED LOOSE SHES GONA GET TREED SOMEWHERE AND NOT LEAVE THE COUNTRY AND HAVE THE COON .I LIKE THOSE GOOD OLE MELLOWED OUT HOUNDS THAT ARE CONSISTANT AND GETS THE JOB DONE..I MUST BE LOSING MY EYE SIGHT ,I SHOT TWENTY SOME TIMES LAST NIGHT AT A COON BEFORE IT ROLLED OUT..THERE WAS A LOT OF SHOTS FIRED BUT IT SURE GOT THE OLD DOG EXCITED ..WE WILL SEE WHAT WE CAN GET DONE TONIGHT ...HAVE A BLESSED ONE FROM THE RIVERBOTTOM,,,RON AND MERRY CHRISTMAS FROM THE BOTTOMS TOO !

ALWAYS REMEMBER GOD GAVE US FRIENDS AND COONHOUNDS, " I AM A GREATLY BLESSED",HIGHLY FAVORED" " IMPERFECT BUT FORGIVEN CHILD OF GOD "KEEP YOUR {FAITH IN GOD } FAITH SEES THE INVISIBLE,BELIEVES THE INCREDIBLE,AND RECIEVES THE IMPOSSIBLE. WERE BLESSED !!

Old Post 12-09-2015 11:46 PM
Riverbottom Ron is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Riverbottom Ron Click here to Send Riverbottom Ron a Private Message Find more posts by Riverbottom Ron Add Riverbottom Ron to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Riverbottom Ron
UKC Forum Member

WHAT WE DID TONIGHT

ALL IM GONA SAY IS IT WAS BAD,BAD,BAD,FIRST DUMP TREED IN A SWAMP 5 MINUTES INTO THE HUNT LUCY TREES IN THE MIDDLE OF IT DEEP MUD AND I STEPED IN TO A HOLE OF WATER OVER MY WAIST,WET,WET. I WAS,,,...I GOT TO HER IT WAS A DEN...I MADE IT BACK TO MY SIDE BY SIDE EMPTYED MY BOOTS FULL OF WATER,, WRUNG OUT MY SOCKS ,,TURNED LOOSE ONE MORE TIME ,MAN WAS THAT A MISTAKE! LUCY STRUCK AGAIN RAN A GOOD TRACK GOT TREED ,I COULDNT GET TO HER BECAUSE THE WATER WAS TO DEEP ..SHE WAS TREED ON A LITTLE ISLAND ,I COULD SEE THE COON FROM A DISTANCE.,I CALLED .SHOT THE GUN ,,CALLED SOME MORE,I WAITED AN HOUR HOPEING SHE WOULD QUIT AND COME IN AT 2:30 AM I WENT HOME AT 4:30 I WENT OUT TO MY TRUCK CHECKED THE GARMIN 1.3 MILE STILL TREED ,I COULD HEAR HER FROM THE HOUSE IT WAS NICE AND QUIET OUT SIDE .BACK TO BED I WENT 6:30 CHECKED THE GARMIN AGAIN SAME SPOT,STILL TREED, BACK TO BED I WENT ...GOT UP AT 8:00AM DROVE DOWN IN THE RIVERBOTTOM GARMIN SHOWED HER IN A DIFFERENT PLACE ,,SHE WAS ON A OLD DIRT ROAD ,,I DROVE RIGHT UP TO HER SHE WAS WALKIN DOWN THE OLE DIRT ROAD ,,SHE SEEN ME TAIL WAS WAGIN I PUT HER IN THE TRUCK AND THAT WAS THE END OF MY NIGHTS HUNT ...HAVE YOU EVER HAD ONE LIKE I HAD ???{LOL } HAVE A BLESSED ONE ,,,FROM THE RIVERBOTTOM,,,RON

Old Post 12-10-2015 09:01 PM
berger
UKC Forum Member

Re: WHAT WE DID TONIGHT

quote:
Originally posted by Riverbottom Ron
ALL IM GONA SAY IS IT WAS BAD,BAD,BAD,FIRST DUMP TREED IN A SWAMP 5 MINUTES INTO THE HUNT LUCY TREES IN THE MIDDLE OF IT DEEP MUD AND I STEPED IN TO A HOLE OF WATER OVER MY WAIST,WET,WET. I WAS,,,...I GOT TO HER IT WAS A DEN...I MADE IT BACK TO MY SIDE BY SIDE EMPTYED MY BOOTS FULL OF WATER,, WRUNG OUT MY SOCKS ,,TURNED LOOSE ONE MORE TIME ,MAN WAS THAT A MISTAKE! LUCY STRUCK AGAIN RAN A GOOD TRACK GOT TREED ,I COULDNT GET TO HER BECAUSE THE WATER WAS TO DEEP ..SHE WAS TREED ON A LITTLE ISLAND ,I COULD SEE THE COON FROM A DISTANCE.,I CALLED .SHOT THE GUN ,,CALLED SOME MORE,I WAITED AN HOUR HOPEING SHE WOULD QUIT AND COME IN AT 2:30 AM I WENT HOME AT 4:30 I WENT OUT TO MY TRUCK CHECKED THE GARMIN 1.3 MILE STILL TREED ,I COULD HEAR HER FROM THE HOUSE IT WAS NICE AND QUIET OUT SIDE .BACK TO BED I WENT 6:30 CHECKED THE GARMIN AGAIN SAME SPOT,STILL TREED, BACK TO BED I WENT ...GOT UP AT 8:00AM DROVE DOWN IN THE RIVERBOTTOM GARMIN SHOWED HER IN A DIFFERENT PLACE ,,SHE WAS ON A OLD DIRT ROAD ,,I DROVE RIGHT UP TO HER SHE WAS WALKIN DOWN THE OLE DIRT ROAD ,,SHE SEEN ME TAIL WAS WAGIN I PUT HER IN THE TRUCK AND THAT WAS THE END OF MY NIGHTS HUNT ...HAVE YOU EVER HAD ONE LIKE I HAD ???{LOL } HAVE A BLESSED ONE ,,,FROM THE RIVERBOTTOM,,,RON

Ron you might need to use the boat to coon hunt ..LOL

319-201-8445

Old Post 12-12-2015 02:16 AM
berger is offline Click Here to See the Profile for berger Click here to Send berger a Private Message Find more posts by berger Add berger to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Christophernidy
UKC Forum Member

Been slow hunting here in Ohio. Coon having been moving good. Been treeing layups with no tracks. Young dogs are coming on strong. Been doing more walking then normal. I guess I needed to lose a few pounds anyhow. Sounds and looks like the rest of y'all are doing good. glad to hear!

Give me a call anytime and we can cut loose some black dogs. 330-553-0148

Old Post 12-12-2015 06:02 AM
Christophernidy is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Christophernidy Click here to Send Christophernidy a Private Message Click Here to Email Christophernidy Find more posts by Christophernidy Add Christophernidy to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Blusk25
UKC Forum Member

http://s1167.photobucket.com/user/B...?sort=3&o=1

Hard to believe the darker male dog in this video is 15 but he is.

Last edited by Blusk25 on 12-13-2015 at 05:20 PM

Old Post 12-13-2015 05:18 PM
Blusk25 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Blusk25 Click here to Send Blusk25 a Private Message Click Here to Email Blusk25 Find more posts by Blusk25 Add Blusk25 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote