UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > Departments > UKC Coonhounds > Breeds > Black & Tans > nebraska rifle.
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
mnb&t
UKC Forum Member

nebraska rifle.

good buddy don that lets me and the family go up north bear chasing came down for annual deer hunt. got couple bucks put down and filled doe tags. was real windy whether from south or north, temps from low 30s to 60s, with off and on rain. been having a great time but im ready to get back coon dogging.

dons 4x4.

my 6x8 and doe with main hunting partner.

late 60's ruger mark 1 .308

does.

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 11-18-2015 06:19 AM
mnb&t is offline Click Here to See the Profile for mnb&t Click here to Send mnb&t a Private Message Find more posts by mnb&t Add mnb&t to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Barnes.M
UKC Forum Member

Nice deer! My two sons and I all filled are tags two fat does and a buck. I still have a bow tag to fill but that can wait. I am ready to get back to coon hunting also, got a young bluetick thats doing real well! Don't see to many post from nebr. Good hunting!

Old Post 11-19-2015 01:48 AM
Barnes.M is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Barnes.M Click here to Send Barnes.M a Private Message Find more posts by Barnes.M Add Barnes.M to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
mnb&t
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by Barnes.M
Nice deer! My two sons and I all filled are tags two fat does and a buck. I still have a bow tag to fill but that can wait. I am ready to get back to coon hunting also, got a young bluetick thats doing real well! Don't see to many post from nebr. Good hunting!

10-4, congrats on good hunt. im guessing im straight north of you about as far north as can get in state. filled second buck tag today. been fun hunting deer and got freezer full but enough of that already! sounds like gonna get some snow next few hours and hope to check out whats been moving.

heres this mornings buck.

Old Post 11-20-2015 05:59 AM
mnb&t is offline Click Here to See the Profile for mnb&t Click here to Send mnb&t a Private Message Find more posts by mnb&t Add mnb&t to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Barnes.M
UKC Forum Member

Thanks! Yea were south of the big O. I have seven of those little hunting partners, the ones that are able love the coon hunting when there Dad brings them! I got a big stack of wood sitting here so let it snow! I'm gonna wait until mon or tues to go out.

Old Post 11-20-2015 06:31 PM
Barnes.M is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Barnes.M Click here to Send Barnes.M a Private Message Find more posts by Barnes.M Add Barnes.M to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
mnb&t
UKC Forum Member

got bunch of snow dumped on us yesterday and some cold weather. today sucked working cattle and getting moved to different spot where could stand the weather better. of course tagged out on buck tags and seen monster up close from tractor while patching some fence. went into area with tractor and buck and doe came back out walking down tractor tracks. got within 50yds then they kicked into overdrive into neighbors. hope someone i know got him tonight or tomorrow he's a dandy!!! seen pile of deer throughout day and buddy got a doe put down this afternoon. mike made awesome shot on edge of hairy area and deer rolled down deep ravine.

before the snow quit.

Old Post 11-22-2015 05:54 AM
Top-Notch
UKC Forum Member

Nice Buck!!

Old Post 11-23-2015 11:48 PM
Top-Notch is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Top-Notch Click here to Send Top-Notch a Private Message Click Here to Email Top-Notch Visit Top-Notch's homepage! Find more posts by Top-Notch Add Top-Notch to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
michael.magorian
Banned

quote:
Originally posted by mnb&t
[B]mike made awesome shot on edge of hairy area and deer rolled down deep ravine.

Not sure one nice shot forgives the couple of times I unloaded my gun without hitting anything.

Old Post 11-24-2015 02:52 PM
michael.magorian is offline Click Here to See the Profile for michael.magorian Click here to Send michael.magorian a Private Message Find more posts by michael.magorian Add michael.magorian to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
mnb&t
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by Top-Notch
Nice Buck!!

thanks bj. will be talking to you soon for some hunting junk.

Old Post 11-25-2015 07:07 AM