UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > UKC Free Classifieds > Coonhound Classifieds > Plotts: Dogs and Puppies For Sale > Herrell’s Logan x Miller’s Pocahontas Monster pups
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Chris Miller
UKC Forum Member

Herrell’s Logan x Miller’s Pocahontas Monster pups

My monster bitch has been bred to Bill Herrell’s outstanding young male dog Logan. These pups are due may 3 so less than 2 weeks from now. This is the first female Logan has been bred too so I feel very honored that Bill thought highly enough of monster to allow her to be bred to Logan! For those of you who do not know Logan he is a 3 time world qualifier, Purina nationals winner, autumn oaks winner, as well as several other impressive wins on his way to grand all as a 2 year old. Monster is a coyote dog who started early and easy before she was 8 months old. She runs a track with her head up and has no problem drifting it while on a full sprint running the track by scent till she gets one in sight. Plenty of grit and runs as fast as I’ve ever had with a plott! Her last litter she was bred to a male who was bred similar and the pups turned out great, I offered a buy back and didn’t get a single pup back. Some went to bear hunters some went to coon hunters and some are being coyote hunted, it doesn’t seem to matter they all turned out very houndy, natural, and quick learners eager to please.

Again the pups are due the very beginning of may, they will be sold by first come first serve. I obviously am not sure how many she is having yet or what sex they will be but she’s got a belly full! Feel free to call me at any decent time or txt any time for any and all questions or to get one booked! Pups will be 350 a pup.

7654380621 Chris Miller

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 04-21-2018 03:41 AM
Chris Miller is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Chris Miller Click here to Send Chris Miller a Private Message Find more posts by Chris Miller Add Chris Miller to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Terry mullins
UKC Forum Member

Plotts

Are there any young plott hounds out of this bloodline forsale your way.
I'll be headed to Black and Tan days this weekend.
Thanks Terry

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 05-02-2018 07:26 PM
Terry mullins is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Terry mullins Click here to Send Terry mullins a Private Message Click Here to Email Terry mullins Find more posts by Terry mullins Add Terry mullins to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote