Bruce m. Conkey
UKC Forum Member
Registered: May 2016
Location: Palatka, FL
I think you will be fine as long as it was not laying in standing water overnight. I would take the battery cover off and see if and how much wanter might me in that area. If it is wet take out the battery and dry everything. I would also unscrew your antenna and with a paper towel dry that area out if it is wet, which it is probably not. I think you should be OK. I thought about suggesting opening it up if there is a lot of water in the battery area and perhaps taking your wife hair dryer or you heat gun and GENTLY warming it up some.
But I think that is overkill if the battery area is not full of water.
Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged