UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > Departments > UKC Registrations > Registration papers
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Rester
UKC Forum Member

Registration papers

Cashed my check! Papers sent on May 26. Still not recurved. Called office. Caller number 257. HARD FOR ME TO BELIEVE THAT.

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 07-08-2020 12:06 PM
Rester is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Rester Click here to Send Rester a Private Message Find more posts by Rester Add Rester to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Russell Smith
Banned

It's very true. Our phones are very, very busy right now. If you have not received your papers you can apply for another set at no cost to you by filling out one of our Application for Duplicate Registration forms which you can download off our website. After you fill it out you can fax or e-mail it to us. Be sure to indicate the reason for requesting another set of papers is that the original papers were lost in the mail and you never received them.

Old Post 07-08-2020 02:03 PM
Russell Smith is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Russell Smith Click here to Send Russell Smith a Private Message Click Here to Email Russell Smith Visit Russell Smith's homepage! Find more posts by Russell Smith Add Russell Smith to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Rester
UKC Forum Member

Surely they have been processed I would think. We’re or how do ya find out if been processed and mailed. Never lost nothing at my mailing address. Pitiful!

Old Post 07-08-2020 02:09 PM
Rester is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Rester Click here to Send Rester a Private Message Find more posts by Rester Add Rester to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Rester
UKC Forum Member

Surely they have been processed I would think. We’re or how do ya find out if been processed and mailed. Never lost nothing at my mailing address. Pitiful!

Old Post 07-08-2020 02:09 PM
Russell Smith
Banned

If you have the dog's UKC number you can give it to me and I can check for you. Otherwise send me a PM with your name, complete mailing address, and the breed and name of the dog and the fact you are checking on the status of the papers and I can look for you.

Old Post 07-08-2020 02:14 PM
Russell Smith is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Russell Smith Click here to Send Russell Smith a Private Message Click Here to Email Russell Smith Visit Russell Smith's homepage! Find more posts by Russell Smith Add Russell Smith to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Rester
UKC Forum Member

Still no papers.

Old Post 07-14-2020 01:21 PM
Russell Smith
Banned

Please reply with the breed of the dog. And this was just 1 paper, right?

Old Post 07-14-2020 01:27 PM
Rester
UKC Forum Member

Registration

Pup parr’s. Treeing Walker. Male and female. Littermates. Sent both in one envelope on May 26 2020.

Old Post 07-15-2020 01:42 AM
Russell Smith
Banned

Fred's papers were processed on the 10th. They would have been mailed out on the 13th or 14th (yesterday).

Old Post 07-15-2020 01:21 PM
Rester
UKC Forum Member

Registration

Anything on the female. Bellars silo thanks

Old Post 07-15-2020 03:07 PM
Russell Smith
Banned

I'm not showing those have been completed as of yet.

Old Post 07-15-2020 03:13 PM
Rester
UKC Forum Member

Registration

We’re sent off in same envelope

Old Post 07-15-2020 05:54 PM
Russell Smith
Banned

The papers could have been split up once they got here. Please check back with me the beginning of next week and I can check on her papers again for you.

Old Post 07-15-2020 06:07 PM
Rester
UKC Forum Member

Registration

Will do and thanks. Be looking for them on 49 Fred n mail

Old Post 07-16-2020 02:48 PM
Russell Smith
Banned

You're welcome. Have a great day!

Old Post 07-16-2020 03:09 PM
Rester
UKC Forum Member

Registration

49 Fred registration not shown up at my address yet maybe today. What about Bellars silo. Tree walker littermate female. Mailed same day same envelope

Old Post 07-20-2020 08:32 PM
Russell Smith
Banned

Please either reply to this post with your first & last name and the State you live in or send me a PM with that information. Thanks.

Old Post 07-20-2020 08:40 PM
Rester
UKC Forum Member

Registration

Recieved 49 Fred registration papers yesterday. Good deal but last name spelled wrong on ownership. Only problem is ownership name spelled wrong. How ya get this fixed. This crazy!

Old Post 07-21-2020 12:03 PM
Rester
UKC Forum Member

Registration

Recieved 49 Fred registration papers yesterday. Good deal but last name spelled wrong on ownership. Only problem is ownership name spelled wrong. How ya get this fixed. This crazy!

Old Post 07-21-2020 12:03 PM
Russell Smith
Banned

We're very sorry for the mistake. You can keep the Easy Entry card for now but please return the papers to us with a note telling us what is wrong and what the correct spelling should be and we'll correct it and send you new papers as well as a new Easy Entry card. Send the papers and note to our normal address but send them to the attention of the Corrections Department.

Old Post 07-21-2020 01:04 PM
muleman232
UKC Forum Member

Registration papers

They charged my credit card in April for my pups papers . I never received them. I had to send my dogs registration from her puppy paper . Thank Goodness the breeder is a friend of mine . I sent that and my information again around the first of June . The papers were supposed to have been mailed two weeks ago the end of this week . I still haven’t received my pups papers. Don’t ever write one check for multiple registration papers or litter registrations . I learned that years ago . Good luck getting your dogs papers .

Old Post 07-22-2020 02:27 AM
muleman232 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for muleman232 Click here to Send muleman232 a Private Message Click Here to Email muleman232 Find more posts by muleman232 Add muleman232 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote