UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > UKC Free Classifieds > Coonhound Classifieds > Blueticks: Stud Dog and Kennel Promotion > Grnitech Smileys Blue Stelth
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
kengregory
UKC Forum Member

Grnitech Smileys Blue Stelth

Looking for info. on this dog. Who owned him, etc. I own a gyp that goes back to him. Thanks

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 03-30-2023 08:07 PM
kengregory is offline Click Here to See the Profile for kengregory Click here to Send kengregory a Private Message Find more posts by kengregory Add kengregory to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
hat creek mac
UKC Forum Member

Stelth was owned by Rocky Wilkes for the biggest part of his life. Sired by Smiley's Levi and out of a Jet V X Sioux Valley Fly II female.

He was super nice! Hard hunting, one bark tree dog, accurate, stayed alone for the most part. He is the kind I like to hunt. He could have opened a bit more on the ground, but that is being picky. I kept him and hunted him several times while Rocky had him. I sure liked him a bunch.

If you have ever hunted the coastal area around Savannah, GA, you know about the huge live oaks in the woods there. Some of them grow crazy crooked. Stelth was not a dog to try and climb a tree, but he ran a coon up one of these leaning live oaks and ended up way up high in this tree. He fell out and broke his back and had to be put down at the vet's office that night. Rocky showed me the tree a few years later while hunting the same area one night. The dog was in his prime. He had just recently made the semifinals of the PKC world hunt. Had around $18,000 won if I remember correctly. In today's money hunts, the dog would have won no telling how much. Back then, making one a Gold or Platinum Ch was extremely difficult. Today, you can do it in one weekend if you can afford these high dollar entries. I would like to see your female's pedigree. Rocky and I swapped dogs back and forth and bred similar lines. She may go back to some of mine as well. Good luck with your female.

Old Post 03-31-2023 03:05 PM
hat creek mac is offline Click Here to See the Profile for hat creek mac Click here to Send hat creek mac a Private Message Click Here to Email hat creek mac Find more posts by hat creek mac Add hat creek mac to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
kengregory
UKC Forum Member

Thanks for the info. Hat Creek Mac. I don’t know how to post pics. on here. If you will text me your number I will send her pedigree to you. I’m sorry but I’m not real good with technology.

Old Post 03-31-2023 03:31 PM
kengregory is offline Click Here to See the Profile for kengregory Click here to Send kengregory a Private Message Find more posts by kengregory Add kengregory to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote