UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > Departments > UKC Coonhounds > Breeds > Treeing Walkers > Girls Hunt Too!
Pages (8): « First ... « 4 5 [6] 7 8 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
InsaneSam
UKC Forum Member

Okay!

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 09-17-2014 07:30 PM
InsaneSam is offline Click Here to See the Profile for InsaneSam Click here to Send InsaneSam a Private Message Find more posts by InsaneSam Add InsaneSam to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
InsaneSam
UKC Forum Member

Talking

I admit that Saturday was the most exciting hunt that I've had with Sam yet. I was very pleased with his performance. I hope he continues to improve the way he has been here lately.

Old Post 09-22-2014 05:09 PM
InsaneSam is offline Click Here to See the Profile for InsaneSam Click here to Send InsaneSam a Private Message Find more posts by InsaneSam Add InsaneSam to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
InsaneSam
UKC Forum Member

okay I took care of it

Old Post 09-26-2014 01:11 PM
t fox
UKC Forum Member

SAM

HE LOOKED GREAT FRI. NITE, I LOVE THE WAY HE GETS BY HIMSELF, HES GOING TO BE A SUPER COONDOG, DEEP AND ALONG, WE WILL GO AGAIN FRI, IF YOU WANT TO LOVE HUNTING WITH YOU.

GRNITE, CH, MEADOW CREEK JOE
GRNITE, CH, YADKIN RIVER MISSY

Old Post 09-29-2014 02:18 PM
t fox is offline Click Here to See the Profile for t fox Click here to Send t fox a Private Message Find more posts by t fox Add t fox to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Carl Fox
UKC Forum Member

No camera no evidence

Well me Aneisa Ronnie and Tommy had a great hunt Friday night dogs ran and treed coons all night long last drop Ronnies Sweat Bee dog struck an old cold track and Stroke and Sam joined in they drove it in there around the river about 200 yards and all fell treed Stroke was split treed about 20 yards from Sweat Bee and Sam and man i don't know how three 15 month old young dogs could bark any harder two up one tree and one up the other.

Guess what just have to take my word for it for we get half way back to the truck and i say why did you all not get any pictures and they all three say heck i left my Camera in the truck we were driving two vehicles Ronnie even had a camera carring case but no camera in it Ronnie has a good leash chain but no chain at the tree a good hunt but no evidence.
Be glad to see this coming weekend come around for shoot out season will be in and maybe these law abiding citizens can show evidence once in a while.LOL.

TAKE YOUR KIDS HUNTING INSTEAD
OF HUNTING FOR YOUR KIDS!!!

Old Post 09-29-2014 02:36 PM
Carl Fox is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Carl Fox Click here to Send Carl Fox a Private Message Find more posts by Carl Fox Add Carl Fox to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
InsaneSam
UKC Forum Member

Re: SAM

quote:
Originally posted by t fox
HE LOOKED GREAT FRI. NITE, I LOVE THE WAY HE GETS BY HIMSELF, HES GOING TO BE A SUPER COONDOG, DEEP AND ALONG, WE WILL GO AGAIN FRI, IF YOU WANT TO LOVE HUNTING WITH YOU.

Yeah Friday night was a lot of fun with all 3 dogs. We will go again this Friday and hopefully do it all again

Old Post 09-29-2014 03:39 PM
InsaneSam
UKC Forum Member

Re: No camera no evidence

quote:
Originally posted by Carl Fox
Well me Aneisa Ronnie and Tommy had a great hunt Friday night dogs ran and treed coons all night long last drop Ronnies Sweat Bee dog struck an old cold track and Stroke and Sam joined in they drove it in there around the river about 200 yards and all fell treed Stroke was split treed about 20 yards from Sweat Bee and Sam and man i don't know how three 15 month old young dogs could bark any harder two up one tree and one up the other.

Guess what just have to take my word for it for we get half way back to the truck and i say why did you all not get any pictures and they all three say heck i left my Camera in the truck we were driving two vehicles Ronnie even had a camera carring case but no camera in it Ronnie has a good leash chain but no chain at the tree a good hunt but no evidence.
Be glad to see this coming weekend come around for shoot out season will be in and maybe these law abiding citizens can show evidence once in a while.LOL.

I am afraid if I take the camera I will jinx the hunt. But we will get evidence next time one way or another lol.

Old Post 09-29-2014 03:40 PM
t fox
UKC Forum Member

STROKE

SNAKEBIT AGAIN, ON HIS BACK FOOT, HE WAS BIT IN THE DOG KENNEL, I BELIEVE HE IS JINXED.

GRNITE, CH, MEADOW CREEK JOE
GRNITE, CH, YADKIN RIVER MISSY

Old Post 09-30-2014 04:03 PM
t fox is offline Click Here to See the Profile for t fox Click here to Send t fox a Private Message Find more posts by t fox Add t fox to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
R Herald
UKC Forum Member

HUNT

GOT A CAMERA FULL OF PICTURES OF SWEAT BEE LAST NIGHT WITH A PAIR OF EYES LOOKING DOWN AT HER. GOT HOME AND LOOKED AT THEM I PUSHED THE WRONG BUTTON EVERY TIME AND ALL WAS ON VIDEO.

Nite Ch. Buck Creek Jane (Buck Creek Buck X Coma)
Nt.Ch.GR.Ch.HTX Sweat It's Stylish Bee (Rock Bottom Sweat It X Track Man )
Nite Ch. Gr.Ch. Insane Stylish Jade {RIP} (Insane Cain X Finnley River)

Old Post 09-30-2014 04:54 PM
R Herald is offline Click Here to See the Profile for R Herald Click here to Send R Herald a Private Message Find more posts by R Herald Add R Herald to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
InsaneSam
UKC Forum Member

Re: STROKE

quote:
Originally posted by t fox
SNAKEBIT AGAIN, ON HIS BACK FOOT, HE WAS BIT IN THE DOG KENNEL, I BELIEVE HE IS JINXED.

Wow I just can't believe Stroke got bit again. He's had some bad luck with snakes hasn't he. I sure hope he will be okay soon. I still have the snake bite medicine if you need any let me know.

Old Post 10-01-2014 04:36 PM
InsaneSam
UKC Forum Member

Re: HUNT

quote:
Originally posted by R Herald
GOT A CAMERA FULL OF PICTURES OF SWEAT BEE LAST NIGHT WITH A PAIR OF EYES LOOKING DOWN AT HER. GOT HOME AND LOOKED AT THEM I PUSHED THE WRONG BUTTON EVERY TIME AND ALL WAS ON VIDEO.

well Ronnie you are fired from being the photographer lol. But I guess we could just put the video up that might be even better

Old Post 10-01-2014 04:38 PM
InsaneSam
UKC Forum Member

okay sounds good to me. I will get right on that

Old Post 10-09-2014 05:50 PM
InsaneSam
UKC Forum Member

Looks like Ronnie and Woodrow had a good hunt the other night.

Old Post 10-14-2014 05:43 PM
InsaneSam
UKC Forum Member

Check this out...looks like Sweat Bee and Scooter were hard at it again!

Old Post 10-22-2014 02:52 PM
R Herald
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by InsaneSam
Check this out...looks like Sweat Bee and Scooter were hard at it again!

Carl I will have to change the date on my camera it makes Bee look older than 15 months .

Last edited by R Herald on 10-22-2014 at 06:27 PM

Old Post 10-22-2014 05:59 PM
R Herald is offline Click Here to See the Profile for R Herald Click here to Send R Herald a Private Message Find more posts by R Herald Add R Herald to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
InsaneSam
UKC Forum Member

Sweat Bee and Turbo-Doing it with Style

Old Post 10-28-2014 05:50 PM
InsaneSam
UKC Forum Member

Cool

Sweat Bee and Scooter treed with 2 pairs of eyes looking down

Old Post 11-04-2014 07:18 PM
ole hoss
UKC Forum Member

Im glad hes doing his thing carl. I honestly believe this dog has what it takes to do some winning. I wouldnt worry one bit about him running a deer. More coons he gets in his mouth he will break his self. Id rather one be running a deer than standing under my feet.

Old Post 11-11-2014 04:47 AM
ole hoss is offline Click Here to See the Profile for ole hoss Click here to Send ole hoss a Private Message Click Here to Email ole hoss Find more posts by ole hoss Add ole hoss to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
InsaneSam
UKC Forum Member

I sure was pleased with how Sam did this past weekend. Dad told me he thinks Sam has turned the corner, and I agree. I also agree with Ole Hoss, Sam has what it takes, and just needs to be hunted more. He's handling much better now so it's a lot more fun. I've been working with him on the bench again too. What do you all think?

Old Post 11-11-2014 03:08 PM
Carl Fox
UKC Forum Member

Cool

Well i can't see the picture all i have is a box with a red x in it and when i click on it it says blue coat blocked.

The company is now blocking just about ever thing that is not an e-mail or company related subject.

In the spring i think i will get my own computer at home and only look and talk coon hounds after work and there want be any red x blue coat block sites.lol.

TAKE YOUR KIDS HUNTING INSTEAD
OF HUNTING FOR YOUR KIDS!!!

Old Post 11-11-2014 03:17 PM
Carl Fox is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Carl Fox Click here to Send Carl Fox a Private Message Find more posts by Carl Fox Add Carl Fox to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
ole hoss
UKC Forum Member

Looks good to me but then again i dont know nothin about showing a dog so i wouldnt know. I show mine in the woods. Lol they always look better stretched out on the bark to me!!! Id say another 5-6 months of good training and sam will be ready to do some winning on the bench and in the woods. Just rember their is a differnce in a compition hound and a pleasure hound. The comp dog aint real fun to hunt monday through thursday. But they are great friday and saturday!!!!

Old Post 11-11-2014 06:59 PM
ole hoss is offline Click Here to See the Profile for ole hoss Click here to Send ole hoss a Private Message Click Here to Email ole hoss Find more posts by ole hoss Add ole hoss to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Autumn Clements
UKC Forum Member

Sam

Aneisa looks like Sam is doing pretty good now on the bench for you

'PR'LEAD'S MIDNITE SASSY
CFC CH Canadian GCH Multi Group Placing MBPIG BBPIG LEGACYK STANNYFIELD PRIME TIME (AKC & UKC Pointed)
BPIG MBBPIG WINDAMIRS RED LIGHT DISTRICT V AMBERLANE
LEGACYK DARE TO DREAM V CBLUES
LEGACYK WHITE AS A GHOST V CBLUES

Gone but not forgotten
GRNITECH GRCH PKC CH'PR'CLEMENTS' BLUE PRANCER

GRNITECH GRCH'PR'SPIKE'S TWILITE HOOKER
'PR'PRANCER'S GETTIN DOWN N DIRTY (PrancerxHooker)
NITECH CH’PR’BUELL’S BLUE ROCKY(Whitey x Spice)

CKC BBPIG MARIES BABY BREEZE

Old Post 11-11-2014 11:07 PM
Autumn Clements is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Autumn Clements Click here to Send Autumn Clements a Private Message Click Here to Email Autumn Clements Find more posts by Autumn Clements Add Autumn Clements to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
R Herald
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by InsaneSam
I sure was pleased with how Sam did this past weekend. Dad told me he thinks Sam has turned the corner, and I agree. I also agree with Ole Hoss, Sam has what it takes, and just needs to be hunted more. He's handling much better now so it's a lot more fun. I've been working with him on the bench again too. What do you all think?

Aneisa
Sam is looking good I think you are ready for that last win I know you have worked hard with him, wish you the best of luck with him.

Old Post 11-12-2014 01:53 AM
InsaneSam
UKC Forum Member

Re: Sam

quote:
Originally posted by Autumn Clements
Aneisa looks like Sam is doing pretty good now on the bench for you

Hi Autumn! Yes Sam is doing a little better. The best advice I've ever gotten is to wear him down some before even trying to work with him. He always does the best on the bench after a night of hunting. Another thing that I figured out, I should have thought of long ago. I changed the command I use with him on the bench. I've always tried to use "stand", which never worked. Now I stack him and simply say "stay" which he knows means do not move, duh lol. He still needs a lot of work though.

Old Post 11-12-2014 01:10 PM
InsaneSam
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by R Herald

Thanks Ronnie but I'm not sure he's ready to go against competition. He still needs work on holding his head still and foot placement. Can't do anything about the size of his monster feet though. I'm hoping the judge will overlook them if I can get everything else right LOL

Old Post 11-12-2014 01:15 PM