UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > UKC Free Classifieds > Coonhound Classifieds > Blueticks: Stud Dog and Kennel Promotion > GrNtCh'pr' A&E's TREE RAPPIN SLIM SHADY HTX (At Stud)
Pages (7): « First ... « 5 6 [7]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Dave Riehle
UKC Forum Member

Good phone number for Eric?

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 03-16-2015 06:09 PM
Dave Riehle is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Dave Riehle Click here to Send Dave Riehle a Private Message Find more posts by Dave Riehle Add Dave Riehle to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
nickhagerman
UKC Forum Member

His boy is in the hospital right now but you can give me a call or text at 2602370298 and I can try to relay the message
He doesn't have the same number as posted anymore

GrNitech Eagle Lake Mojane
2022 Silver lake walker sec. CW
2022 walker days CW
2022 Wyatt rqe 1st place
2023 lieters ford rqe 2nd place
2023 TOC top 96
Qualified for TOC 2023, 2024

Nitech Eagle Lake smiling Bob
Qualified for TOC 2024, 2025
Nitech at 13 months

Nick Hagerman (260)237-0392

Old Post 03-16-2015 08:40 PM
nickhagerman is offline Click Here to See the Profile for nickhagerman Click here to Send nickhagerman a Private Message Click Here to Email nickhagerman Find more posts by nickhagerman Add nickhagerman to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
nickhagerman
UKC Forum Member

Shady

I'll be helping Eric with promoting shady in the stud pen due to him not haveing the time or phone at the time.
Anyone who is looking to breed to shady or watch him go
Give me a call or text at 2602370298.
It's best to call after 4pm or after 10pm
Shady is the real deal and I want to see some good quality females bred to him before it's to late he sired 3 litters last year. Most all his pups will tree coon alone before a year old. Don't wait bring those females and breed to the real slim shady. He's around 10 don't hesitate!

2022 walker days CW
2022 Wyatt rqe 1st place
2023 TOC top 96

Nitech at 13 months

Old Post 07-22-2015 07:51 AM
nickhagerman is offline Click Here to See the Profile for nickhagerman Click here to Send nickhagerman a Private Message Click Here to Email nickhagerman Find more posts by nickhagerman Add nickhagerman to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
nickhagerman
UKC Forum Member

Shady

Me and Eric had ol shady out last night he got split 3 times with the meat. The ol man still has it in him. And don't take long to do it. And can still put dogs that are in their prime to shame!
Don't miss out he's the right kind and producing the right kind

I will help out any way possible and with the right females I will pay the stud fee!! So if you got a good one bring her over!!

2022 walker days CW
2022 Wyatt rqe 1st place
2023 TOC top 96

Nitech at 13 months

Old Post 07-23-2015 07:31 AM
ESTEP
UKC Forum Member

Hunted Shady and Nick Hagermans Split female this week. They sure treed the s#!+ out of them. Anyone interested in takeing a hunt or breeding to Shady you can contact Nick Hagerman.

Old Post 08-14-2015 09:58 AM
ESTEP is offline Click Here to See the Profile for ESTEP Click here to Send ESTEP a Private Message Find more posts by ESTEP Add ESTEP to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
nickhagerman
UKC Forum Member

Eric thanks for hunting her hard for me you definatly trim the fat off her and got her in shape!! Hopefully you had some fun with her and I can get ya to hunt her again in a few more weeks.

Shady is a COONDOG! Don't wait til it's to late to breed to him. I will set hunts up with pups outta him for anyone to check out and will get you a pile full of references on him and his pups. Come check him out you won't be sorry

2022 walker days CW
2022 Wyatt rqe 1st place
2023 TOC top 96

Nitech at 13 months

Old Post 08-14-2015 05:57 PM
nickhagerman
UKC Forum Member

Shady

Shady is still here and well he hasn't missed a female yet
I'd like to get a couple more nice females bred to him before its to late

I will help out any way possible to get some quality females need to shady
He throws the right kind that everyone brags about. Will work out a deal on the right females

I was at a hunt the other night and heard a few Walker guys talkin bout him said he was the BEST blue dog they have seen.

Call or text (260)237-0298

2022 walker days CW
2022 Wyatt rqe 1st place
2023 TOC top 96

Nitech at 13 months

Old Post 11-08-2015 04:41 AM
nickhagerman
UKC Forum Member

Btt

Bring them nice females to shady and get them bred he is a super nice dog that has done his share of winning and is throwing the RIGHT kind.
He may be old but I'm sure we can take him out and still tree a few coon for anyone and everyone who wants to watch him go

2022 walker days CW
2022 Wyatt rqe 1st place
2023 TOC top 96

Nitech at 13 months

Old Post 11-10-2015 04:44 AM
nickhagerman
UKC Forum Member

Dropped shady and my split **** female tonight for a drop together they both got treed in style the way they all should. Cut them up a lane they busted in a lil ways shady kept goin straight split cut out went way right struck then shady struck and fell treed bout 600 in front of us. Split was driveing a track and got treed bout 600 behind us. Both had coon and looked good doin it.

Come for a hunt and watch him go or bring your dogs and we will have a good pleasure hunt

2022 walker days CW
2022 Wyatt rqe 1st place
2023 TOC top 96

Nitech at 13 months

Old Post 11-12-2015 03:39 AM
nickhagerman
UKC Forum Member

Btt

2022 walker days CW
2022 Wyatt rqe 1st place
2023 TOC top 96

Nitech at 13 months

Old Post 11-16-2015 03:53 AM
bluetick250
UKC Forum Member

Hey nick haven't talked to steeb are u booking pups out of Annie and shady last I heard u had her to breed her

Old Post 11-26-2015 12:13 AM
bluetick250 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for bluetick250 Click here to Send bluetick250 a Private Message Click Here to Email bluetick250 Find more posts by bluetick250 Add bluetick250 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
nickhagerman
UKC Forum Member

She had a false heat. And was not bred. Wish she was they'd be bred right and tree power would not have been a problem. Maybe he will try again some other time. Lots of calls wanting shady pups but they are limited. He needs females bred to him while he can. Eric is in hospital for past week we were in a
Bad car accident he's not doin the best but is gettin better day by day. I can still show shady and possibly a pup or 2 out of him

2022 walker days CW
2022 Wyatt rqe 1st place
2023 TOC top 96

Nitech at 13 months

Old Post 11-26-2015 03:49 AM
bluetick250
UKC Forum Member

That's to bad do they usually bleed on a false heat

Old Post 11-26-2015 03:07 PM
bluetick250 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for bluetick250 Click here to Send bluetick250 a Private Message Click Here to Email bluetick250 Find more posts by bluetick250 Add bluetick250 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
nickhagerman
UKC Forum Member

Yeah they do every thing as in they're actually in heat but only lasts about a week. I have a few females that are supposed to be bred next year nothing is set in stone but we may have a few litters next year if they follow through.

2022 walker days CW
2022 Wyatt rqe 1st place
2023 TOC top 96

Nitech at 13 months

Old Post 11-26-2015 03:25 PM
ESTEP
UKC Forum Member

Shady is still up for stud and I'll show him in the woods however you wanna see him go.

Old Post 04-11-2016 11:57 PM
ESTEP is offline Click Here to See the Profile for ESTEP Click here to Send ESTEP a Private Message Find more posts by ESTEP Add ESTEP to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
sgelhau
UKC Forum Member

Eric do you have any upcoming crosses planned for Shady? Nick had told me that he may cover Wild-N-Blue Lil Bo Peep again. Speck is a great hound would like another one out of Shady just like her or better of course. The only fault she has is that she's not real loud, but I understand she had parvo as a pup. She carries the same qualities as her sire though she loves to be split and have the coon.

Thanks

Old Post 04-12-2016 03:57 AM
sgelhau is offline Click Here to See the Profile for sgelhau Click here to Send sgelhau a Private Message Click Here to Email sgelhau Find more posts by sgelhau Add sgelhau to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
nickhagerman
UKC Forum Member

We didn't breed peep this time around she should be back in heat around November I think not sure. Peep also won nitechs at the Dave dean hunt Friday with 950+. I think Eric mention something about breeding a female off son and a Rambo female. I'm currently looking to buy or lease the RIGHT female to get bred.

The shady and peep pups will be sold at 500 apiece male or female this is a proven cross that has had big mouths big hunters tree power start real early and winding ability along with being able to fly on a track.
There has been 3 males I know of that were making super dogs but 2 died real young and the 3rd was recently hit on road and has went blind

The next cross will be performance and possibly superstaked

2022 walker days CW
2022 Wyatt rqe 1st place
2023 TOC top 96

Nitech at 13 months

Old Post 04-13-2016 12:37 AM
nickhagerman
UKC Forum Member

speck

Is a very impressive dog me and Eric treed a lot of coon with her when she was here and she can always come back I really liked her

2022 walker days CW
2022 Wyatt rqe 1st place
2023 TOC top 96

Nitech at 13 months

Old Post 04-13-2016 12:40 AM
sgelhau
UKC Forum Member

Thanks for the info Nick. Let me know when that cross hits the ground I'll be sure to put down a deposit. Also I think I'm gonna hang on to Speck until her last days. I like her a lot. Shes in heat now, but when she's not I have a lot of fun beating up on the local black dogs with her lol.

Old Post 04-13-2016 03:05 PM
sgelhau is offline Click Here to See the Profile for sgelhau Click here to Send sgelhau a Private Message Click Here to Email sgelhau Find more posts by sgelhau Add sgelhau to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
nickhagerman
UKC Forum Member

I sure liked her if she was a hair louder I'd of kept her. I'll make sure to let you know when it happens.

2022 walker days CW
2022 Wyatt rqe 1st place
2023 TOC top 96

Nitech at 13 months

Old Post 04-13-2016 06:55 PM
ESTEP
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by sgelhau
Eric do you have any upcoming crosses planned for Shady? Nick had told me that he may cover Wild-N-Blue Lil Bo Peep again. Speck is a great hound would like another one out of Shady just like her or better of course. The only fault she has is that she's not real loud, but I understand she had parvo as a pup. She carries the same qualities as her sire though she loves to be split and have the coon.

Thanks

Sorry I don't get on here much anymore but yes Nick is right there will be 2 different females bred to shady on their next heat cycles. Ntch'pr' wild-N-Blue Lil Bo Peep which is out Grntch Mackie Creek Bo Jack x Ntch wild-N-Blue sissy. Also 'pr' Ritchies Blue Sunshine which is out of Grntch Northern Blue Dancers Son x Ch Grntch Cedar Creek Blue Bell.

Last edited by ESTEP on 05-19-2016 at 06:54 PM

Old Post 05-19-2016 05:56 PM
ESTEP
UKC Forum Member

Speck sure is a nice hound. Glad to hear you're still hunting and enjoying her I remember when she was 7 weeks old a big yellow house cat walked by her pen and she went nuts so I turned her out and she trailed that cat over 200 yards and bayed it under neith a junk truck out back. I knew right then and there she was going to be a good one.

Old Post 05-19-2016 06:08 PM
sgelhau
UKC Forum Member

Yeah she's nice, I like a lot of things about her. Still working on trying to title her. Went to Convoy last Friday during their English sectional. We didn't fair too well, but that's how it goes sometimes. We drew some stiff competition, but had fun. Had a little trouble trying to call her over the real high pitched walker we drew. Like I said before her only fault is she's a little quieter. I also hadn't hunted her for like a week and a half before the hunt so that's my fault.

Just keep me updated on when shadys next crosses hit the ground. I've talked to nick and have heard good things about the peep cross. You can either contact nick to let me know or pm me on here either way works. Thanks

Old Post 05-19-2016 06:28 PM
ESTEP
UKC Forum Member

Btt

Old Post 07-19-2016 02:01 AM
ESTEP
UKC Forum Member

Btt

Old Post 07-19-2016 02:01 AM