UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > UKC Free Classifieds > Coonhound Classifieds > Blueticks: Stud Dog and Kennel Promotion > AT STUD<<<HARPETH RIVER BLUE JACK>>> <<PERFORMANCE & SS SIRE>>
Pages (20): « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
8hawg
UKC Forum Member

Re: Josie

quote:
Originally posted by Mike Lovekamp
This is her treed at 13 mo.s with the coon has always treed straight up the tree. Hard short bawl mouth treedog Intense!

Very nice and congratulations on the win at the Round Up with her.

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 11-01-2012 01:44 AM
8hawg is offline Click Here to See the Profile for 8hawg Click here to Send 8hawg a Private Message Find more posts by 8hawg Add 8hawg to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Tate Pumphrey
UKC Forum Member

pups off jack

let me know if you have any females are available out of jack would like to possibly get one and i like rambo so if its got rambo thats even better thanks and what is your current location in illinois

2015 WORLD QUALIFIER
2014 world qualifier
2013 world qualifier
2012 100 top finalist as an 18 month old pup
PKC money won=$45
2013 qualified for the world hunt
2012 placed 3rd at the Iowa State Hunt
2012 SEMI FINALS Wisconsin 4th overall with double cast wins

Big Time Gunner
STYLISH DOT X FOX RIDGE CANE

Email: tmpumphrey5@gmail.com
Phone: 319-850-2617

Old Post 11-01-2012 03:15 AM
Tate Pumphrey is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Tate Pumphrey Click here to Send Tate Pumphrey a Private Message Find more posts by Tate Pumphrey Add Tate Pumphrey to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
8hawg
UKC Forum Member

Re: pups off jack

quote:
Originally posted by Tate Pumphrey
let me know if you have any females are available out of jack would like to possibly get one and i like rambo so if its got rambo thats even better thanks and what is your current location in illinois

Tate, there are no females available that I know of at this time. We will have pups ready to go around February. A couple litters will have some Rambo blood in them. If your interested just get back with me sometime. I will be listing the pups and pictures on here when the time comes. There is a 14 month old female for sale on the board out of Dual Grand Smokey River Rebel that will also have some Rambo blood in her. She may be worth your time to check into. But if anything out of Jack comes up for sale I will post it here.

Take care, Chris

Old Post 11-01-2012 01:46 PM
8hawg is offline Click Here to See the Profile for 8hawg Click here to Send 8hawg a Private Message Find more posts by 8hawg Add 8hawg to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
8hawg
UKC Forum Member

CONGRATS TO NATE AND BLITZ !!!

A pup out of Jack gets a Nitech win. Just got word this morning that Nate and Blitz got a Nitech win last night. Blitz has been in 3 Nitech cast so far. His first cast he lost the cast by a tie breaker, 2nd cast, he won his cast, 3rd cast he won his cast and a Nitech win.Blitz made Nitech as a 10 month old. Blitz is out of Harpeth River Blue Jack X McGinnis' Blue Thunder. A big congratulations to Nate and Blitz, keep on doing what your doing, WINNING !!

NATE AND NITECH REYNOLDS BLUE BLITZ

Old Post 11-03-2012 05:15 PM
8hawg
UKC Forum Member

Some pictures of pups out of Jack

I received a few pictures of a couple pups out of Jack. These pups are 16 months old They are litter mates to the Bash pup. The pictures are of a male and female. I ask about the Male's mouth, he has a dandy mouth, they said it sounds like a train. Both are good hard tree dogs. Both male and female have very proud owners that have no desires to sell. I wish them the best with their hounds, and hope to see more pictures of them in the future. I also plan on hunting with them in the coming weeks.
I must say that Male dog and Bash look a whole lot alike to me.

Male pup treed out of HARPETH RIVER BLUE JACK X ANDERSON FOX CREEK PENNY(PIC BELOW)

Male and female treed (JACK X PENNY PUPS)(PIC BELOW)

BASH TREED(PIC BELOW)

BROTHER TO BASH TREED(PIC BELOW)

Last edited by 8hawg on 11-04-2012 at 01:17 AM

Old Post 11-04-2012 01:03 AM
steeb_63
UKC Forum Member

looks like all is goin well for ya chris keep up the good work!!!!! would luv to breed 1 to him but funds are gonna be little low,

2018 2ND PLACE BREED WINNER PKC
2019 ILLINOIS STATE CHAMPION
2019 AUTUMN OAKS GRAND 16
2019 AUTUMN OAKS NATL GRNITECH OF BREED
2019 ZONE 3 HIGH SCORING DOG
2019 WORLD CH TOP 100
2019 PURINA NATIONALS BREED WINNER.
2019 FALL ROUND UP KING OF THE HUNT.
2019 ERCHA PKC PRO HUNT TOP 4
2020 WINTER CLASSIC SAT. 4TH PLACE CHAMPION DIVISION
2020 WORLD QUALIIFIED
2020 NATIONAL BLUETICK DAYS INVITATIONAL HUNT WINNER
2020 NATIONAL BLUETICK DAYS DOUBLE CAST WINNER 3RD PLACE GRNITECH FRI AND 4TH PLACE GRNITECH SAT
2020 Natl english days high scoring dog overall fri 1rst place grnitech sat 3rd place grnitech.
2021 invitational hunt winner
2021 natl bluetick days 9th place RQE winner
T0C Top 64 winner

ALSO HOME OF
PR Stebers Lil Blue Krayzee[dual grand penny x grnitech krypt]
nitech Stebers Big Ole Slick
NITECH STEBERS MIGHTY LONESOME 3 AKA CASH[7 wins towards grnitech
Stebers Mighty Blue Bell
Stebers 5 Gen
Stebers Pure Country
Stebers Shining Diamond
Stebers Lonesome Sue
Stebers Mighty Blue Patsy
Stebers Ole Blue Betty
Stebers Lil Blue Krayzee II
AND SEVERAL YOUNG ONES IN THE MIX

Old Post 11-04-2012 01:56 AM
steeb_63 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for steeb_63 Click here to Send steeb_63 a Private Message Click Here to Email steeb_63 Find more posts by steeb_63 Add steeb_63 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
8hawg
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by steeb_63
looks like all is goin well for ya chris keep up the good work!!!!! would luv to breed 1 to him but funds are gonna be little low,

Thanks John, Yes all is going pretty good. Hope all is well with you. I bet your getting plenty of rest before season starts right

John, I would like to see one of your quality females bred to Jack also. However, thats your decision, but if you do decide to breed to him, I will help all I can in making it happen, and I mean that.

Take care, Chris

Old Post 11-04-2012 01:05 AM
steeb_63
UKC Forum Member

the one im thinjing is ch nitech sammy uchtman smky rver bttm and jet on top. she will be in soon

2018 2ND PLACE BREED WINNER PKC
2019 ILLINOIS STATE CHAMPION
2019 AUTUMN OAKS GRAND 16
2019 AUTUMN OAKS NATL GRNITECH OF BREED
2019 ZONE 3 HIGH SCORING DOG
2019 WORLD CH TOP 100
2019 PURINA NATIONALS BREED WINNER.
2019 FALL ROUND UP KING OF THE HUNT.
2019 ERCHA PKC PRO HUNT TOP 4
2020 WINTER CLASSIC SAT. 4TH PLACE CHAMPION DIVISION
2020 WORLD QUALIIFIED
2020 NATIONAL BLUETICK DAYS INVITATIONAL HUNT WINNER
2020 NATIONAL BLUETICK DAYS DOUBLE CAST WINNER 3RD PLACE GRNITECH FRI AND 4TH PLACE GRNITECH SAT
2020 Natl english days high scoring dog overall fri 1rst place grnitech sat 3rd place grnitech.
2021 invitational hunt winner
2021 natl bluetick days 9th place RQE winner
T0C Top 64 winner

ALSO HOME OF
PR Stebers Lil Blue Krayzee[dual grand penny x grnitech krypt]
nitech Stebers Big Ole Slick
NITECH STEBERS MIGHTY LONESOME 3 AKA CASH[7 wins towards grnitech
Stebers Mighty Blue Bell
Stebers 5 Gen
Stebers Pure Country
Stebers Shining Diamond
Stebers Lonesome Sue
Stebers Mighty Blue Patsy
Stebers Ole Blue Betty
Stebers Lil Blue Krayzee II
AND SEVERAL YOUNG ONES IN THE MIX

Old Post 11-04-2012 12:46 PM
steeb_63 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for steeb_63 Click here to Send steeb_63 a Private Message Click Here to Email steeb_63 Find more posts by steeb_63 Add steeb_63 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Tate Pumphrey
UKC Forum Member

are them pups born yet and where is mike located at and do you know how much he is asking this jack dog sounds like the dog to get a pup out of

2015 WORLD QUALIFIER
2014 world qualifier
2013 world qualifier
PKC money won=$45

Big Time Gunner

Old Post 11-04-2012 06:04 PM
Tate Pumphrey is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Tate Pumphrey Click here to Send Tate Pumphrey a Private Message Find more posts by Tate Pumphrey Add Tate Pumphrey to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
8hawg
UKC Forum Member

quote:
are them pups born yet and where is mike located at and do you know how much he is asking this jack dog sounds like the dog to get a pup out of

Tate, the Jack and Thunder cross was born today. The Jack and Dixie cross should be born in less than 2 weeks. The Jack and China cross in 5-1/2 weeks I believe. Dixie is doubled up Rambo bred. I know you said you like the Rambo stuff, so Dixie's pups maybe the one to go with, However, the China female will have some Rambo on her topside through Rebel. If any of this interests you and you want more info call me anytime. My number is listed below.

Mike is located in Cullman, AL(North Alabama). I usually bring some pups here to help with getting them delivered to their new homes.. I live in Robinson, IL which is 1 hr - 15 min. east of Flora, IL, or 40 min. west of Sullivan, IN.

Jack X Thunder(PounderX Sissy) cross- $350( this is the 4th time for this cross)

Jack X Dixie(BoBo X Ann) cross - $250

Jack X China(Rebel X Lucy) cross - $250

All pups will be UKC performance and PKC Super Staked

Feel free to give Me or Mike a call if you have any questions. Thanks for the interest. Take care, Chris

My number is 618-553-4754

Mike's number 256-736-3803

Last edited by 8hawg on 11-05-2012 at 12:28 AM

Old Post 11-04-2012 11:51 PM
Tate Pumphrey
UKC Forum Member

well i wont be able to go all the way to alabama to get a dog but id like to get a female out of that dixie cross i think that would be a good one to get are you bringing dogs back to your place or are they all staying in alabama

2015 WORLD QUALIFIER
2014 world qualifier
2013 world qualifier
PKC money won=$45

Big Time Gunner

Old Post 11-06-2012 04:30 PM
blueticker
UKC Forum Member

I do like their tree style.

The Hounds I Enjoyed Hunting:
Dual Gr Natural Smokey River Rebel, A buddy of mine
Gr. Nt Natural Blue Echo ( Gr Nt Quail Ck Jimmy X Nt Ch Natural Blue Bell)
Gr Nt Smokey River Chief's Joe (JBS Chief X Gr Nt Jeans Ruby)
Gr. Nt. Ch. Natural Smokey River Lucy (Chief's Joe X Muggins)
And Many More

Old Post 11-06-2012 07:15 PM
blueticker is offline Click Here to See the Profile for blueticker Click here to Send blueticker a Private Message Find more posts by blueticker Add blueticker to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
8hawg
UKC Forum Member

quote:
well i wont be able to go all the way to alabama to get a dog but id like to get a female out of that dixie cross i think that would be a good one to get are you bringing dogs back to your place or are they all staying in alabama

Tate, if you want one out of Dixie, I can get one here back to my place for you. I would do my best to help you all I can in getting a female pup to you. I'm in Robinson, IL. You think about it, we still have plenty of time. Pups out of Dixie should be ready to go around middle to late January. If it works out we maybe able to get the pup a ride from the Winter Classic or something like that. I will let you know when she has pups for sure. Take care, Chris

Old Post 11-07-2012 02:44 AM
8hawg
UKC Forum Member

New Jack pups on the ground

JACK X DIXIE pups

Pup price: $250, UKC Performance and PKC Super Stakes pups.

Call, PM or reply here if you would like to book a pup from this cross. No, money necessary to book a pup at this time. We realize things can change and one may need to back out of a booking. We still believe in a mans word and have had pretty good luck with that so far. The order of bookings will determine the order of pup picks. I will at this time book the first 6 pups out of this litter (3 males, 3 females). The first female pick is currently being reserved at this time. Pups will be ready to go end of Dec. to first part of Jan. Pups are in Cullman, AL. and will be able to get pups here to Illinois if needed or between Illinois and Alabama. Call, PM or Reply here if you have any questions or to book a pup.

Chris Briner (618)-553-4754

Last edited by 8hawg on 11-09-2012 at 03:56 AM

Old Post 11-09-2012 03:50 AM
8hawg
UKC Forum Member

JACK x THUNDER pups

I will also book 2 pups(1 male, 1 female) out of Jack x Thunder, this is a 4th time cross.

Price is $350, pups will be fully paid up UKC Performance, fully paid up PKC Super Stakes and DNA Profiled. They will be "Fall" SS pups.

Call, PM, or Reply here to book one of these pups. Pups will be ready to go end of December.

Chris Briner- (618)-553-4754

Old Post 11-09-2012 04:10 AM
8hawg
UKC Forum Member

BOOKING PUPS

quote:
Originally posted by 8hawg
I will also book 2 pups(1 male, 1 female) out of Jack x Thunder, this is a 4th time cross.

Price is $350, pups will be fully paid up UKC Performance, fully paid up PKC Super Stakes and DNA Profiled. They will be "Fall" SS pups.

Call, PM, or Reply here to book one of these pups. Pups will be ready to go end of December.

Chris Briner- (618)-553-4754

Jack x Thunder Cross : pups booked

1 male - IL

I still have 1 female at this time that I will book out of Jack and Thunder. I heard today from a friend of mine about a 3rd cross female(6 months old), from this cross that is doing very well for her age. This has been a very good cross. Give me a call to book this 4th cross female pup.
Chris Briner (618)-553-4754

JACK IS STANDING AT STUD IN CULLMAN, AL
UKC PERFORMANCE SIRE, PKC SUPER STAKES SIRE
STUD FEE $250/NEG. BRUCELLOSIS
OWNER : MIKE DUNN (256)-736-3803

Last edited by 8hawg on 11-11-2012 at 09:01 PM

Old Post 11-11-2012 05:55 PM
8hawg
UKC Forum Member

Jack x Thunder pups

Pus booked:

1) M - IL
1) F - AL

I am no longer taking bookings on the Jack and Thunder cross at this time. I maybe able to book a couple more in a few weeks. Thanks, Chris Briner (618)-553-4754

Old Post 11-12-2012 11:41 PM
Tate Pumphrey
UKC Forum Member

where is the china and dixie pups located at

2015 WORLD QUALIFIER
2014 world qualifier
2013 world qualifier
PKC money won=$45

Big Time Gunner

Old Post 11-13-2012 12:58 AM
8hawg
UKC Forum Member

Tate

quote:
where is the china and dixie pups located at

Tate, they are currently located in Alabama. But like I said I will make a trip to Alabama and will help deliver some of these pups on my way back to Illinois. So getting you a pup to my place in Robinson, Illinois would not be a problem.

Dixie pups are on the ground, they are around a week old.

China has not had her pups yet, she is not due for several more weeks I believe.

Just let me know if I can help you out. If you have any questions or need more info, you are welcome to try and call me anytime. My number is (618)-553-4754. Thanks and take care, Chris

Old Post 11-13-2012 10:39 PM
8hawg
UKC Forum Member

Congrats to Mike Dunn and Harpeth River Blue Jack

Mike started receiving a few calls here lately congratulating him for having Jack place high in some Sire Standings List. Mike wasn't really sure what they were talking about and neither was I . Mike and myself were not aware of this. So, I tried to look into it, to see what they were talking about. I found a list that currently shows Harpeth River Blue Jack listed as 7th overall, with all the breeds Nationally . The list is the "Top Spring SS Sire list". While I was looking into this, I found, that because of Jack's breeding success, it has put me on the "Top Spring Breeders list" currently in the 5th or 6th spot Nationally. It looked to me as though not all the earnings of Jack pups have been totaled yet, which could very well move him even further up the list. Never the less just being there here and now is an accomplishment, I'm proud of and I know Mike is too. Especially when you consider Jack is up against a mountain of SS Sires that are Walker dogs. And that the Jack pups that have competed are now only 18 months old now and have not been competing for all that long It will be interesting to see how this all totals out in the end for Jack. I anticipate 2013 to be another good year for Jack pups in UKC and PKC both. I would also like to thank and congratulate those who own and hunt the Jack pups in the hunts, it has helped get us where we are now. I know this may not seem like a big deal to some, which is fine, but it is to us. Congratulations once again to Mike Dunn and Harpeth River Blue Jack.

For those interested there are 2 litters of Jack pups on the ground now that will be ready to go the end of December and another litter ready to go end of January. If your interested in a pup give me a call (618)-553-4754. For those interested in breeding to Jack give Mike Dunn a call or you can call me- (Chris Briner)

MIKE DUNN - (256)-736-3803

CHRIS BRINER - (618)-553-4754

))))))))HARPETH RIVER BLUE JACK((((((((

Last edited by 8hawg on 11-14-2012 at 12:11 AM

Old Post 11-14-2012 12:05 AM
myers
UKC Forum Member

cant wait till i get my jackxthunder pup that last post has got me fired up! what is thunder ped look like was lookin at some blue books last night and was wondering where she fit in with the mcginnis dogs.

GRNT ICEMAN (RIP)
PKC Ch,UKC NITECH,ACHA NITECH
DRY CREEK ROCKY (RIP)
DRY CREEK KINK(work in progress)

Old Post 11-14-2012 01:06 PM
myers is offline Click Here to See the Profile for myers Click here to Send myers a Private Message Click Here to Email myers Find more posts by myers Add myers to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
8hawg
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by myers
cant wait till i get my jackxthunder pup that last post has got me fired up! what is thunder ped look like was lookin at some blue books last night and was wondering where she fit in with the mcginnis dogs.

Jason, The Thunder female has no direct relation to the McGinnis bred hounds. She had a litter of pups when McGinnis had her. So, because of that we couldn't change her name in UKC and decided to just leave her name the same for PKC. I will post Thunder's pedigree below. Hope this helps. That last post got me fired up too. . We felt like it would just be a matter of time before Jack started showing up on some "Sire Lists" somewhere, it just happen a little quicker than I had anticipated. Thanks again for your interest in a pup out of Jack. Take care, Chris

------------------------------Grntch Mann's Wild -n -Blue Spanky
---------------------Grntch Mann's Wild-n- Blue Pounder
------------------------------Lingo's Jill

---------McGinnis' Blue Thunder

------------------------------Spring Hill Blue Raisin Cain
---------------------Nitech Wild-n- Blue Sissy
------------------------------Nitech Grch Spring Hill Blue Jenny

Old Post 11-14-2012 10:39 PM
8hawg
UKC Forum Member

UKC PERFOMANCE SIRE AND PKC SUPER STAKES SIRE

We have pups out of Jack on the ground now, with another litter due in a week or so. There was a female brought to breed to Jack from Georgia/North Carolina area this last week. I believe this female is bred alot like the Dixie female that has pups now out of Jack. Give me a call to book a pup or if you have any questions about Jack or his pups.

We would like to get a few more good quailty females bred to Jack. If you have one give us a call. I will be hunting with some more of Jack's offspring this weekend that are 12 months old, that have been treeing coon on their own for several months now. I am eager to see them go. Thanks Chris

Chris Briner 618-553-4754

Old Post 11-21-2012 12:33 PM
sampon
UKC Forum Member

female bred

Took my nite ch female to be bred to jack this week. She is out of BoBo x pearl. Pups will be performance and SS Dna vip. Pups will be due middle of jan.

Wipeout A R 15

Old Post 11-21-2012 02:06 PM
sampon is offline Click Here to See the Profile for sampon Click here to Send sampon a Private Message Find more posts by sampon Add sampon to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
8hawg
UKC Forum Member

Re: female bred

quote:
Originally posted by sampon
Took my nite ch female to be bred to jack this week. She is out of BoBo x pearl. Pups will be performance and SS Dna vip. Pups will be due middle of jan.

Could you post Pearl's 3 generation pedigree? Thanks Chris

Old Post 11-21-2012 07:36 PM