UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > UKC Free Classifieds > Coonhound Classifieds > Blueticks: Stud Dog and Kennel Promotion > Echo Iv
Pages (9): « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 6 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Jerry West
UKC Forum Member

Hey Jimmy and Jeff,

Gr Ch Nt Ch Nolan Creek Chief's Pride (Grandson and greatgrandson to Smokey River Chief)
Dual Ch Nolan Creek Thundering Apache
Nite Ch Gr Ch Nolan Creek Blue Sable
Dual Ch Nolan Crk Diamond HTX2

Still Standing Proud!!
Gr Ch Nt Ch Nolan Creek Chug-A-Lug
Gr CH Nolan Creek Pride's Joy
Ch Nolan Creek Lonesome Dove

Nolan Creek Blue Chug-A-Lug Jr HTX
Ch Nolan Creek Blue Kara
Newest: Ch Nolan Creek Hammering Spanky (Hammer XIII X Sady Lady)

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 05-08-2012 01:23 AM
Jerry West is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Jerry West Click here to Send Jerry West a Private Message Click Here to Email Jerry West Find more posts by Jerry West Add Jerry West to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Jerry West
UKC Forum Member

Hey Jimmy and Jeff,

How is Echo IV doing? Is he getting over the Lymes? I know that really takes the wind out of you when one gets sick.
How are the pups doing? They sure grow fast at that age.

I now have a first and a fourth will my little female out of Maverick. If everything goes right, she will be a Dual Champion in a couple of months. Once I get over all these knee problems and get back to hunting regular.

Hope to see ya'll at the Texas Battle Royal / BBCHA Sectional on May 19.

Gr Ch Nt Ch Nolan Creek Chief's Pride (Grandson and greatgrandson to Smokey River Chief)
Dual Ch Nolan Creek Thundering Apache
Nite Ch Gr Ch Nolan Creek Blue Sable
Dual Ch Nolan Crk Diamond HTX2

Still Standing Proud!!
Gr Ch Nt Ch Nolan Creek Chug-A-Lug
Gr CH Nolan Creek Pride's Joy
Ch Nolan Creek Lonesome Dove

Nolan Creek Blue Chug-A-Lug Jr HTX
Ch Nolan Creek Blue Kara
Newest: Ch Nolan Creek Hammering Spanky (Hammer XIII X Sady Lady)

Old Post 05-08-2012 01:32 AM
Jerry West is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Jerry West Click here to Send Jerry West a Private Message Click Here to Email Jerry West Find more posts by Jerry West Add Jerry West to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
recon
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by Jerry West
Hey Jimmy and Jeff,

How is Echo IV doing? Is he getting over the Lymes? I know that really takes the wind out of you when one gets sick.
How are the pups doing? They sure grow fast at that age.

I now have a first and a fourth will my little female out of Maverick. If everything goes right, she will be a Dual Champion in a couple of months. Once I get over all these knee problems and get back to hunting regular.

Hope to see ya'll at the Texas Battle Royal / BBCHA Sectional on May 19.

Jerry,

How have you been. Hope all is going well for you.

We are just finishing up with the antibiotics on Echo IV. He seems to be acting good and looks good, but we are going to let the medicine clear out of his system for a few weeks before hitting him in the woods hard again. We are keeping our fingers crossed that he will be back to what he was before he got sick.

The pups are really growing and we are really excited about this first litter with Echo IV and Jane. We sure hope that that Slam'em took and has a healthy litter as well.

Your little female sounds like a nice one. If she is anything like her Daddy, she should make a coondog for sure.

I will not be able to make the Royal this year. Unfortunately, I have to work.

Good to hear from you.

Last edited by recon on 05-08-2012 at 02:01 AM

Old Post 05-08-2012 01:56 AM
recon is offline Click Here to See the Profile for recon Click here to Send recon a Private Message Click Here to Email recon Find more posts by recon Add recon to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
recon
UKC Forum Member

Echo IV x Wild Thing Jane Pups-5 weeks old

....................GRNITECH DOUBLE SPRINGS ECHO
...............GRNITECH DOUBLE SPRINGS ECHO II
....................PR CANEY CREEKS BLUE AMY
.....GRNITECH DOUBLE SPRINGS ECHO III
....................GRCH GRNITECH SMOKEY RIVER JEAN’S BLUE TRAMP
...............NITECH PINE SPRINGS BLUE TROLLOP
....................NITECH PINE SPRINGS BLUE HEIDI
NITECH DOUBLE SPRINGS ECHO IV
....................GRNITECH DOUBLE SPRINGS ECHO II
...............GRNITECH EZRA’S PREACHER ECHO III
....................PR ZACK’S BLUE LADY
.....PR DOUBLE SPRINGS AMAZING GRACE
....................GRCH NITECH ROBERT’S BLUE GATOR
...............PR EZRA’S BLUE BANDY
....................CH K-BAR 5 NORTHERN BLUE MAGGIE

PUPS

.....GRNITECH PKC CH DOUBLE SPRINGS BODACIOUS
....................GRNITECH GRCH RAZOR RIDGE POP A TOP
...............GRNITECH GRCH RAZOR RIDGE POP A DOT
....................GRNITECH GRCH FROG CREEK CHIRPER
PR WILD THING JANE
....................GRNITECH SMOKEY RIVER OUTLAW PETE
...............GRNITECH MALIE’S BLUE SUE’S PETE
....................PR MALIE’S BLUE RUDY SUE
.....GRNITECH PKC GCH SMOKEY RIVER HEMI
....................GRNITECH SMOKEY RIVER CHIEF’S JOE
...............PR MALIE’S BLUE BELL
....................GRNITECH NATURAL BLUE BELL

Last edited by recon on 05-12-2012 at 03:13 PM

Old Post 05-12-2012 02:10 PM
recon is offline Click Here to See the Profile for recon Click here to Send recon a Private Message Click Here to Email recon Find more posts by recon Add recon to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
bebee
UKC Forum Member

Hey

Great lookin pup you guys they should make nice hound's

Old Post 05-12-2012 02:22 PM
bebee is offline Click Here to See the Profile for bebee Click here to Send bebee a Private Message Click Here to Email bebee Find more posts by bebee Add bebee to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
recon
UKC Forum Member

Re: Hey

quote:
Originally posted by bebee
Great lookin pup you guys they should make nice hound's

Thank You. We are excited for these to get old enough to put in the woods.

Old Post 05-12-2012 03:14 PM
recon
UKC Forum Member

Echo IV x Wild Thing Jane Pups- 7 weeks old

Here are a few of the pups from the Echo IV x Jane cross. This is a great looking and acting litter, and they are LOUD!!!

Last edited by recon on 05-27-2012 at 04:01 AM

Old Post 05-27-2012 03:52 AM
recon
UKC Forum Member

Jimmy (bigcountry277) has the females at his house. He just informed me that those that had spoken for two of the female pups had to back out due to not being able to make transportation arrangments to their part of the country.

If you are interested in a female from the Echo IV x Wild Thing Jane cross, contact him. They will be performance program nominated pups.

None of the 7 males are for sale at this time. We are keeping them all for a while.

Last edited by recon on 05-28-2012 at 01:45 PM

Old Post 05-27-2012 04:11 AM
recon
UKC Forum Member

Took Ike out for the first time in months last night. He drug me to the truck which was a really good sign that he was feeling good.

First cut he fired off along a creek. Watching him on the Garmin he came out of the creek around 300 yards and fell treed without a track. I got to him and could not find a coon.

I walked him up the creek a little ways and cut him again. He shot off and got struck about 50 yards up. He lined the track out almost immediately and sounded real good, putting lots of distance between me and him between barks. The track moved fast, 400 yards back and forth across the creek. Finally the coon went for higher ground and took off up the side of a pine hill. The track slowed down a bit as it moved about 400 more yards up the side of this hill with lots of thick underbrush. Then Ike came treed the right way, after covering a total of 800 yards and 14 minutes from strike to tree. It took me 25 minutes to get to him, where I found him on the side of a big oak with the coon balled up in the top.

It is really hot and dry here, but we are going to try and get Ike tuned back up. His mouth sounded a little different and he seemed to have gotten really hot, but hopefully the disease did not take too much out of him.

Old Post 05-28-2012 02:16 PM
bigcountry277
UKC Forum Member

Echo IV x Jane female pups

Female 1-

Female 2

Female 3

These are nice acting pups.

CH GrNtCh Arnold's Blue Rock / Co-Owner
NITECH Goodson's Whitegrass Sally (EchoxRambo bred) / Co-Owner

Last edited by bigcountry277 on 06-03-2012 at 12:57 AM

Old Post 05-28-2012 04:05 PM
bigcountry277 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for bigcountry277 Click here to Send bigcountry277 a Private Message Click Here to Email bigcountry277 Find more posts by bigcountry277 Add bigcountry277 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Roger Smith
UKC Forum Member

Watch The Heat

Hey Jeff, that's some pretty pups and bred right! A caution on the dog with the lymes, The heat will really Kill him so quick. Especially if he's still on the antibiotics. They can over heat in the twitch of an eye and there's really no reaction that can tell you ,I'm Hot! I know myself that if I let myself get hot I have no natural cooling mechagnism anymore. I just continue to get hoter and hoter, so really be careful because he will naturally go out and kill himself for you.

Old Post 05-29-2012 06:13 AM
Roger Smith is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Roger Smith Click here to Send Roger Smith a Private Message Click Here to Email Roger Smith Find more posts by Roger Smith Add Roger Smith to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Mike Hilty
UKC Forum Member

Really nice pups!

Wow, You have really stacked the breeding.

Old Post 05-29-2012 12:27 PM
Mike Hilty is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Mike Hilty Click here to Send Mike Hilty a Private Message Find more posts by Mike Hilty Add Mike Hilty to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
bigcountry277
UKC Forum Member

Re: Really nice pups!

quote:
Originally posted by Mike Hilty
Wow, You have really stacked the breeding.

Mike, Thanks for viewing and commenting on our post. There are a lot of winning hounds behind this pedigree. Jeff and I are going to have a heck of a time narrowing down which male or males to keep. Every pup is bold and showing traits we like. I believe this is going to be a special cross.

quote:
Originally posted by Roger Smith
Hey Jeff, that's some pretty pups and bred right! A caution on the dog with the lymes, The heat will really Kill him so quick. Especially if he's still on the antibiotics. They can over heat in the twitch of an eye and there's really no reaction that can tell you ,I'm Hot! I know myself that if I let myself get hot I have no natural cooling mechagnism anymore. I just continue to get hoter and hoter, so really be careful because he will naturally go out and kill himself for you.

Roger, Thanks for the kind words and advise. We noticed he gets a little hot treeing as of late but other than that he appears to be back to his old self. Hope to hear from you in the future.

Last edited by bigcountry277 on 05-29-2012 at 05:00 PM

Old Post 05-29-2012 04:47 PM
bigcountry277 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for bigcountry277 Click here to Send bigcountry277 a Private Message Click Here to Email bigcountry277 Find more posts by bigcountry277 Add bigcountry277 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Truth
UKC Forum Member

Is the sire

A brother to Echo II Again?

Old Post 05-30-2012 03:13 AM
Truth is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Truth Click here to Send Truth a Private Message Find more posts by Truth Add Truth to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
willij2
UKC Forum Member

Echo II Again..

No, the sire isn't a brother to Echo II Again. Again (Zeb) is by GrNite Double Springs Bo's Blue Pete, & Echo IV (Ike) is by GrNite Double Springs Echo III. Echo III & Pete were both by Echo II, but different females.

Old Post 05-30-2012 03:35 AM
willij2 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for willij2 Click here to Send willij2 a Private Message Click Here to Email willij2 Find more posts by willij2 Add willij2 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
recon
UKC Forum Member

Re: Echo II Again..

quote:
Originally posted by willij2
No, the sire isn't a brother to Echo II Again. Again (Zeb) is by GrNite Double Springs Bo's Blue Pete, & Echo IV (Ike) is by GrNite Double Springs Echo III. Echo III & Pete were both by Echo II, but different females.

This is correct. Thank you Jeff.

The Lone Star Texas Slam Em female, on page 3, is a full sister to Echo II Again, and she has been bred to Echo IV. We are still waiting to see if she took.

Last edited by recon on 05-30-2012 at 02:24 PM

Old Post 05-30-2012 02:16 PM
recon
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by recon
Echo IV was bred to Slam'em yesterday. According to when I spoke with you about a pup, I have you on the list in the following picking order. If you change your mind, please let me know and I will remove your name.

Females:
1. Jerry Whitmire
2. Jody Goodson
3. Troy Sheffield
4. Josh Farnsworth

Males:
1. Jeff Bradford
2. Josh Tucker
3. Josh Farnsworth

.....GRNITECH DOUBLE SPRINGS ECHO III
....................GRCH GRNITECH SMOKEY RIVER JEAN’S BLUE TRAMP
...............NITECH PINE SPRINGS BLUE TROLLOP
....................NITECH PINE SPRINGS BLUE HEIDI
NITECH DOUBLE SPRINGS ECHO IV
....................GRNITECH DOUBLE SPRINGS ECHO II
...............GRNITECH EZRA’S PREACHER ECHO III
....................PR ZACK’S BLUE LADY
.....PR DOUBLE SPRINGS AMAZING GRACE
....................GRCH NITECH ROBERT’S BLUE GATOR
...............PR EZRA’S BLUE BANDY
....................CH K-BAR 5 NORTHERN BLUE MAGGIE

PUPS

....................GRNTCH DOUBLE SPRINGS ECHO
...............GRNTCH DOUBLE SPRINGS ECHO II
....................PR CANEY CREEK AMY (S.R. CHIEF’S BL DANCER sister)
.....GRNTCH DOUBLE SPRINGS PETE
....................GRNTCH DOUBLE SPRINGS ECHO
...............GRNTCH CLEAR RIVER BRANDI
....................PR HARD KNOCKIN JAZZ
PR LONE STAR TEXAS SLAM‘EM
....................GRNITECH GRCH SMILEY’S BLUE RAMBO II
...............GRNITECH GRCH CLEAR RIVER DIAMOND JIM
....................GRNITECH CLEAR RIVER CURLEE
.....PR DOUBLE SPRINGS SLAMMIT
....................CH GRNITECH SMOKEY RIVER CHIEF’S BL DANCER
...............NITECH CLEAR RIVER BLUE SLAMMER
....................CH GRNITECH HEFLEY’S BROS KC

Slam'em is really starting to show. She is due on June 25th.

Old Post 06-08-2012 04:06 AM
recon
UKC Forum Member

Re: Echo IV x Jane female pups

The female pups have all been sold. Thanks to everyone for all the interest.

Last edited by recon on 06-10-2012 at 01:35 PM

Old Post 06-08-2012 04:13 AM
S. Lingo
UKC Forum Member

Thank you

Jimmy and Jeff,

Thank you guys so much for helping us get our Ike puppy up north. She will get the shot she deserves, for sure...

She is a pretty puppy with a great disposition, nose and brains, we are extremely excited since we got her here and have gotten to see all this! She's got a horn on her too for something so little!

Best wishes for your males in this litter and all your future crosses!

Thanks

Sarah, Matt, Lina and Freddie Lingo

Old Post 06-08-2012 02:09 PM
S. Lingo is offline Click Here to See the Profile for S. Lingo Click here to Send S. Lingo a Private Message Click Here to Email S. Lingo Find more posts by S. Lingo Add S. Lingo to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
recon
UKC Forum Member

Re: Thank you

quote:
Originally posted by S. Lingo
Jimmy and Jeff,

Thank you guys so much for helping us get our Ike puppy up north. She will get the shot she deserves, for sure...

She is a pretty puppy with a great disposition, nose and brains, we are extremely excited since we got her here and have gotten to see all this! She's got a horn on her too for something so little!

Best wishes for your males in this litter and all your future crosses!

Thanks

Sarah, Matt, Lina and Freddie Lingo

Sarah,

You are welcome. We know she will be given a chance at making a coondog up there and are excited to see how she will perform in a different part of the country. Please keep us informed on her progress. This seems to be a really nice litter so far.

Old Post 06-08-2012 03:17 PM
bigcountry277
UKC Forum Member

We are quickly realizing that seven pups are a bit much to deal with with our schedules. We are considering letting a couple of the males go but having a heck of a time narrowing down which couple that might be. This is a very nice acting and looking litter with exceptional mouths. Send me a PM if you'd like to get on the list for a male. They have been wormed and will receive their second round of shots this weekend.

Old Post 06-08-2012 07:53 PM
recon
UKC Forum Member

A couple Echo IV x Jane male pups (9 weeks old)

Last edited by recon on 06-10-2012 at 01:33 AM

Old Post 06-10-2012 01:26 AM
recon
UKC Forum Member

This caused an unexpected trip to the vet this morning

Last edited by recon on 06-10-2012 at 01:39 AM

Old Post 06-10-2012 01:28 AM
Josh Farnsworth
UKC Forum Member

Yikes! Cut the barb,and push it through.

Old Post 06-10-2012 03:58 AM
Josh Farnsworth is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Josh Farnsworth Click here to Send Josh Farnsworth a Private Message Click Here to Email Josh Farnsworth Find more posts by Josh Farnsworth Add Josh Farnsworth to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
recon
UKC Forum Member

NITECH Double Springs Echo IV

Old Post 06-19-2012 02:58 AM