UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > UKC Free Classifieds > Coonhound Classifieds > Blueticks: Stud Dog and Kennel Promotion > Echo Iv
Pages (9): « First ... « 7 8 [9]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
recon
UKC Forum Member

02-02-13 Jasper (9 month old Echo IV Pup)

Kate on left, Jasper front of tree

Jasper (starts out at the back and then the left of the tree) This tree ran up into the middle of a big cedar where the coon sat.

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 02-03-2013 06:40 PM
recon is offline Click Here to See the Profile for recon Click here to Send recon a Private Message Click Here to Email recon Find more posts by recon Add recon to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
recon
UKC Forum Member

Upcoming Cross

This cross will be made as soon as she comes in. Should have plenty of drive and independence.

....................GRNITECH DOUBLE SPRINGS ECHO
...............GRNITECH DOUBLE SPRINGS ECHO II
....................PR CANEY CREEKS BLUE AMY
.....GRNITECH DOUBLE SPRINGS ECHO III
....................GRCH GRNITECH SMOKEY RIVER JEAN’S BLUE TRAMP
...............NITECH PINE SPRINGS BLUE TROLLOP
....................NITECH PINE SPRINGS BLUE HEIDI
NITECH PR DOUBLE SPRINGS ECHO IV
....................GRNITECH DOUBLE SPRINGS ECHO II
...............GRNITECH EZRA’S PREACHER ECHO III
....................PR ZACK’S BLUE LADY
.....PR DOUBLE SPRINGS AMAZING GRACE
....................GRCH NITECH ROBERT’S BLUE GATOR
...............PR EZRA’S BLUE BANDY
....................CH K-BAR 5 NORTHERN BLUE MAGGIE

PUPS

----------------- GRNITECH DOUBLE SPRINGS ECHO
---------- GRNITECH DOUBLE SPRINGS ECHO II
----------------- PR CANEY CREEK’S BLUE AMY
--------GRNITECH DOUBLE SPRINGS ECHO III
----------------- GRCH GRNITECH’PR’ SMOKEY RIVER JEANS BLUE TRAMP
---------- NITECH PINE SPRINGS BLUE TROLLOP
----------------- NITECH PINE SPRINGS BLUE HEIDI
PR BRADFORD’S SURE NUFF LACY
----------------- GRNITECH HINDMANS BROAD AX BLU MAX
---------- CH GRNITECH UCHTMAN’S BLUE ABLERT
----------------- NITECH LEECH’S PATCH
--------PR BAYOU CITY BLUES SOUTHERN BELL
----------------- PR HILLBILLY ROCK
---------- NITECH BEAVER CREEK BLUE JAZZ
----------------- PR CLARK’S SMOKEY RIVER GIN

Old Post 02-04-2013 02:09 PM
recon is offline Click Here to See the Profile for recon Click here to Send recon a Private Message Click Here to Email recon Find more posts by recon Add recon to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
clyde simmons
UKC Forum Member

female

recon i will get the female that i let my nephew have that is a litter mate to lacy. I am going to breed her to a male that has rambo and rankin blue lead in him. let me know how this cross works out will try to breed her to IV the next time. She has never been breed so i am doing this to see how they will turn out and if she can have pups.

Old Post 02-04-2013 02:41 PM
clyde simmons is offline Click Here to See the Profile for clyde simmons Click here to Send clyde simmons a Private Message Click Here to Email clyde simmons Find more posts by clyde simmons Add clyde simmons to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
recon
UKC Forum Member

Re: female

quote:
Originally posted by clyde simmons
recon i will get the female that i let my nephew have that is a litter mate to lacy. I am going to breed her to a male that has rambo and rankin blue lead in him. let me know how this cross works out will try to breed her to IV the next time. She has never been breed so i am doing this to see how they will turn out and if she can have pups.

Sounds good. You might as well make sure she can have and raise a litter of pups before you make the investment in coming all the way out here. I understand that. Good luck with them!!!

Old Post 02-04-2013 02:52 PM
recon
UKC Forum Member

Echo IV has passed away.

Old Post 02-01-2014 07:51 PM
DRP
UKC Forum Member

Sorry to hear that Jeff.

Old Post 02-01-2014 07:59 PM
DRP is offline Click Here to See the Profile for DRP Click here to Send DRP a Private Message Click Here to Email DRP Find more posts by DRP Add DRP to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
recon
UKC Forum Member

Thanks Donnie. I'll probably never find another one like him.

Old Post 02-01-2014 08:17 PM
DRP
UKC Forum Member

I'm sure he was something else! Sounded like the right kind.. Seems to have reproduced great as well! You have anything off him you are hunting?

Old Post 02-01-2014 08:31 PM
DRP is offline Click Here to See the Profile for DRP Click here to Send DRP a Private Message Click Here to Email DRP Find more posts by DRP Add DRP to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
recon
UKC Forum Member

I have one I call Echo IV Repete (Pete) that I have not given a chance yet. He's been to the woods a few times and is doing good for the amount of woods time he has. He has a monster mouth like his daddy. I'm just not getting much hunting done right now. Three boys playing everything from football to basketball to baseball keep me running the roads every day. I've got too many young dogs n not enough time.

Old Post 02-01-2014 08:46 PM
Tom Jones
UKC Forum Member

jeff

Sorry to hear that bud.

Old Post 02-01-2014 10:49 PM
Tom Jones is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Tom Jones Click here to Send Tom Jones a Private Message Click Here to Email Tom Jones Find more posts by Tom Jones Add Tom Jones to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
recon
UKC Forum Member

Thanks Tom. I just hate he wasn't bred more. He was a coondog.

Old Post 02-01-2014 10:57 PM
DRP
UKC Forum Member

Jeff, your in box is full.

Old Post 02-03-2014 03:13 AM
recon
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by DRP
Jeff, your in box is full.

I cleaned it out now.

Old Post 02-03-2014 03:51 AM
devin todd
UKC Forum Member

I need a number for either jeff or jimmy if anybody has it please

Old Post 10-24-2014 09:05 PM
devin todd is offline Click Here to See the Profile for devin todd Click here to Send devin todd a Private Message Click Here to Email devin todd Find more posts by devin todd Add devin todd to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
bigcountry277
UKC Forum Member

My number is 936-537-3264.

CH GrNtCh Arnold's Blue Rock / Co-Owner
NITECH Goodson's Whitegrass Sally (EchoxRambo bred) / Co-Owner

Old Post 10-26-2014 05:23 PM
bigcountry277 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for bigcountry277 Click here to Send bigcountry277 a Private Message Click Here to Email bigcountry277 Find more posts by bigcountry277 Add bigcountry277 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
recon
UKC Forum Member

We finally got one of the young dogs back from the Echo IV (Ike) X Jane cross. A pleasure hunter had him and he was not getting hunted much. When he did, it was with a pack of dogs. Jimmy has started singling him out and he looks like he has some tools to work with. We are calling him "Echo IV's Just Like Ike"

Last edited by recon on 01-25-2015 at 09:59 PM

Old Post 01-25-2015 04:35 PM
DRP
UKC Forum Member

Awesome jeff! Glad you are back at it.

Old Post 01-25-2015 05:39 PM
recon
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by DRP
Awesome jeff! Glad you are back at it.

Donnie, good to hear from you. This young dog is gonna have some big shoes to fill. So far he's a lot like his daddy. Really big mouth, and will go big hunting. I'm hopeful that he has what it takes.

Call me when you get a chance.

Old Post 01-25-2015 10:03 PM
Ryan Karl
UKC Forum Member

Y'all have anything off Ike y'all are breeding?

Milano, Tx

Nitech CH Nolan Creek Pride
Nolan Creek Joy

R.I.P.

Grnitech Grch pr Nolan Creek Prides Maverick HTX 3

Old Post 10-17-2017 02:49 AM
Ryan Karl is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Ryan Karl Click here to Send Ryan Karl a Private Message Click Here to Email Ryan Karl Find more posts by Ryan Karl Add Ryan Karl to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote