UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > UKC Free Classifieds > Coonhound Classifieds > Treeing Walkers: Stud Dog and Kennel Promotion > Grnitech Pkc Gch Sun Makin History
Pages (78): « First ... « 4 5 [6] 7 8 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Gary Thompson
UKC Forum Member

If anybody is looking at History to breed to and would like to go Hunting with him or a couple of his off spring just let me know , I can go most any time

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 12-10-2012 09:54 AM
Gary Thompson is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Gary Thompson Click here to Send Gary Thompson a Private Message Click Here to Email Gary Thompson Visit Gary Thompson's homepage! Find more posts by Gary Thompson Add Gary Thompson to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
zach davis
UKC Forum Member

Boys yall better go check history out hes for real..

PKC GOLD CH GR NITE CH JUST KIDDING TESS

Zach Davis

WERE ALWAYS LOOKING TO IMPROVE

Old Post 12-10-2012 03:54 PM
zach davis is offline Click Here to See the Profile for zach davis Click here to Send zach davis a Private Message Click Here to Email zach davis Find more posts by zach davis Add zach davis to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
tlsmith05
UKC Forum Member

history

I really liked what i saw out of both History and the 8mnth old female. Moonlit night and dry. History shot straight in the timber struck and trailed left handed and treed in a den the pup struck her own track trail and treed up a little branch and had a coon. Not all grand but all coondog. Thats why i bred to ole History.

TIM

Old Post 12-10-2012 08:17 PM
tlsmith05 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for tlsmith05 Click here to Send tlsmith05 a Private Message Click Here to Email tlsmith05 Find more posts by tlsmith05 Add tlsmith05 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Plus Points
UKC Forum Member

Can't wait to get my history X clover pup

Old Post 12-12-2012 01:48 PM
Plus Points is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Plus Points Click here to Send Plus Points a Private Message Click Here to Email Plus Points Find more posts by Plus Points Add Plus Points to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Gary Thompson
UKC Forum Member

Thanks guys , History has been a joy to own and and it looks like he is going to throw pups that are fun to hunt as well

Old Post 12-14-2012 03:39 AM
Gary Thompson is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Gary Thompson Click here to Send Gary Thompson a Private Message Click Here to Email Gary Thompson Visit Gary Thompson's homepage! Find more posts by Gary Thompson Add Gary Thompson to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Gary Thompson
UKC Forum Member

Thinking about sending History to Killen ,Al. for alittle while for breeding, Just wanting to get an idea of how many guys would want to breed to him before I sent him down

Last edited by Gary Thompson on 12-15-2012 at 07:22 PM

Old Post 12-15-2012 12:28 PM
Gary Thompson
UKC Forum Member

I have had a guy call and said he would breed his double bark bred female to him, any more

Old Post 12-16-2012 02:11 PM
nitehunter2004
UKC Forum Member

Iv hunted with History I like him, An thats what he will make is(History) Just wate an see!!! Dont over look him!!!

GrNtCh Big Money
GrNtCh North Mt Mort
T&R’s Homemade Trouble

GrNtChGrCh Homemade Josie.
Homemade Tank.
GrNtCh Hardwood Bean (SEMEN)
GrNtCh Abbotts Bawling Rebel (SEMEN)
GrNtChGrCh Tj's Stylish Lipper (SEMEN)
GrNtCh Nite Life Pay Dirt (SEMEN)
GrNtCh PKC Ch Poison Smoke (SEMEN)

HomeMade Kennels
Newton N.C

2010 SETWA BREEDER OF THE YEAR!!
(828) 302-5480

Old Post 12-16-2012 02:48 PM
nitehunter2004 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for nitehunter2004 Click here to Send nitehunter2004 a Private Message Find more posts by nitehunter2004 Add nitehunter2004 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Gary Thompson
UKC Forum Member

Thank you Tim , ol Bean has done sure throwed some gooduns, and looks like some of beans offspring is throwing some nice ones as well

Old Post 12-16-2012 09:31 PM
Gary Thompson
UKC Forum Member

Cut Bit and her Daddy loose and he went .50 in 6 mins treed in the creek bank , and Bit went on past him and worked an old track 1.01, and treed and had em on the outside, and where she took this track it is very hard for a old dog, I have seen alot of old dogs hang up in this area, but she stuck with him and had him , not to bad for 9 mos old ,

Old Post 12-18-2012 02:17 AM
Gary Thompson
UKC Forum Member

Guys I have a laser torch ll cap light that is bran new never been in the woods, i will take 125.00 and you pay for all shipping, or I will take 150.00 and I will pay for shipping

Old Post 12-18-2012 10:45 AM
Gary Thompson
UKC Forum Member

Light is sold

Old Post 12-19-2012 01:24 AM
Gary Thompson
UKC Forum Member

I have had another guy pm and say he would be highly interested in breed to History , so I may send History down to Al. in middle or end of Mar.

Last edited by Gary Thompson on 12-20-2012 at 10:43 AM

Old Post 12-20-2012 01:54 AM
Gary Thompson
UKC Forum Member

Any more guys close to Killen, Al. waniting to breed to History ?

Old Post 12-21-2012 03:11 AM
Gary Thompson
UKC Forum Member

If any of you guys have pics of your pups ,and want to put them on here but dont know how just text em to me and I will get them on here for ya, 336-302-2963

Old Post 12-22-2012 02:49 PM
Gary Thompson
UKC Forum Member

Old Post 12-23-2012 06:22 PM
Gary Thompson
UKC Forum Member

these two pups are off History x Fred x Gunsmokes sister

Old Post 12-23-2012 06:25 PM
Gary Thompson
UKC Forum Member

Bit looked pretty good last night , 4 drops 1 den , 2 coon ,and had to catch her up to close to the road

Old Post 12-24-2012 06:57 AM
Gary Thompson
UKC Forum Member

Old Post 12-25-2012 02:26 AM
Gary Thompson
UKC Forum Member

Bit made 5 trees tonight seen 7 coons , so in the last 2 times I have took her , I have cut her 9 times , I had to catch her up she got to close to a house, she made 8 tree 1 den and the rest had coon , she is really starting to turn it on,

Old Post 12-26-2012 05:43 AM
Gary Thompson
UKC Forum Member

WIPEOUT SHAKEY ( HISTORY X SIS )

Old Post 12-26-2012 09:35 PM
StraightDrive
UKC Forum Member

Hey Gary, Hows my old lady doing down there? I would call ya but this cold has made me loose my voice. LOL

Owner / Handler:
Larry Puckett

HOME OF:
GR. CH."PR"DEADLY PETEY UKC 1st. place( SIRE=Gr.Nt.Ch.Ch.PR Mc's Deadly Hitman / Dam=Ch.Nt.Ch.PR Beard's Stylish Magic) (Gone but Not Forgotten)

GR.NT.CH PR Spades Nite Heat Sky (Gone But Not Forgotten)

Old Post 12-27-2012 01:28 AM
StraightDrive is offline Click Here to See the Profile for StraightDrive Click here to Send StraightDrive a Private Message Find more posts by StraightDrive Add StraightDrive to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Gary Thompson
UKC Forum Member

She is fine , Brad got her bred 3 times , he she she acts like she is going out , and everything went good , so maybe she took this time,

Old Post 12-27-2012 01:33 AM
StraightDrive
UKC Forum Member

Sounds good man. Just let me know when you want me to come get her and I will. But if you wanna turn her loose a couple times its fine with me. I would like to come down one weekend I am off and hunt her with Chamber and History. I figure that will be one of the best hunts I could go on.

Owner / Handler:
Larry Puckett

HOME OF:
GR. CH."PR"DEADLY PETEY UKC 1st. place( SIRE=Gr.Nt.Ch.Ch.PR Mc's Deadly Hitman / Dam=Ch.Nt.Ch.PR Beard's Stylish Magic) (Gone but Not Forgotten)

GR.NT.CH PR Spades Nite Heat Sky (Gone But Not Forgotten)

Old Post 12-27-2012 02:11 AM
StraightDrive is offline Click Here to See the Profile for StraightDrive Click here to Send StraightDrive a Private Message Find more posts by StraightDrive Add StraightDrive to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
JHilton1925
UKC Forum Member

sky

by far one of the nicest females ive ever seen turned loose. a man would wear out a pair of boots walking to all them trees with coons in them in one night if u turned them three together

Old Post 12-27-2012 02:49 AM
JHilton1925 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for JHilton1925 Click here to Send JHilton1925 a Private Message Click Here to Email JHilton1925 Find more posts by JHilton1925 Add JHilton1925 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote