UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > Departments > UKC Coonhounds > Prayer
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Darkwoods
UKC Forum Member

Prayer

Guys I rarely post but read things in this forum everyday. I feel like I know everyone of you. I know there are Godly men and women on here and I would like to ask prayer for my wife and family. We found out yesterday that my wife has the covid virus and it is very upsetting news. I feel helpless because I can't do anything for her. There is nothing I can do but pray and let the Lord work. I just would appreciate yalls prayers. Thank you.

I will praise the Lord who guides me; yes,
during the night I reflect and learn.

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 06-14-2020 01:06 PM
Darkwoods is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Darkwoods Click here to Send Darkwoods a Private Message Find more posts by Darkwoods Add Darkwoods to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Bruce m. Conkey
UKC Forum Member

Prayers sent.

Old Post 06-14-2020 01:58 PM
Bruce m. Conkey is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Bruce m. Conkey Click here to Send Bruce m. Conkey a Private Message Click Here to Email Bruce m. Conkey Visit Bruce m. Conkey's homepage! Find more posts by Bruce m. Conkey Add Bruce m. Conkey to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
FLYbyNIGHT
UKC Forum Member

Prayers

Prayers for your wife bud...
God is in control when things are out of control...

Old Post 06-14-2020 02:01 PM
FLYbyNIGHT is offline Click Here to See the Profile for FLYbyNIGHT Click here to Send FLYbyNIGHT a Private Message Find more posts by FLYbyNIGHT Add FLYbyNIGHT to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
yadkintar
Banned

Prayers sent from the Robert hitt family.

Old Post 06-14-2020 02:27 PM
yadkintar is offline Click Here to See the Profile for yadkintar Click here to Send yadkintar a Private Message Click Here to Email yadkintar Find more posts by yadkintar Add yadkintar to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Preacher Tom
UKC Forum Member

Prayed for your wife and you guys. Please keep us posted on how she does.

Old Post 06-14-2020 02:30 PM
Preacher Tom is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Preacher Tom Click here to Send Preacher Tom a Private Message Click Here to Email Preacher Tom Find more posts by Preacher Tom Add Preacher Tom to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
garyccox
UKC Forum Member

Prayers sent

Old Post 06-14-2020 02:30 PM
garyccox is offline Click Here to See the Profile for garyccox Find more posts by garyccox Add garyccox to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
rkt1981
UKC Forum Member

I pray the lord will put his healing hand upon her, and through the power of the holy ghost you and you family will have peace and comfort in this trial yall are facing.

Old Post 06-14-2020 02:45 PM
rkt1981 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for rkt1981 Click here to Send rkt1981 a Private Message Find more posts by rkt1981 Add rkt1981 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
RC-Abby
UKC Forum Member

Prayers!!!!

As we gather on this forums in Gods name and ask for healing and comfort for your family it will be done! Peace be with your family God is in control. May God bless you richly!

Praise God!
Randi Bidlack

Old Post 06-14-2020 03:06 PM
RC-Abby is offline Click Here to See the Profile for RC-Abby Click here to Send RC-Abby a Private Message Find more posts by RC-Abby Add RC-Abby to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
kydeerhunter
UKC Forum Member

Payers

Prayers sent

Old Post 06-14-2020 06:08 PM
kydeerhunter is offline Click Here to See the Profile for kydeerhunter Click here to Send kydeerhunter a Private Message Click Here to Email kydeerhunter Find more posts by kydeerhunter Add kydeerhunter to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
2ol2hunt
UKC Forum Member

Praying in Alabama

Old Post 06-14-2020 07:17 PM
2ol2hunt is offline Click Here to See the Profile for 2ol2hunt Click here to Send 2ol2hunt a Private Message Click Here to Email 2ol2hunt Find more posts by 2ol2hunt Add 2ol2hunt to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Dave Richards
UKC Forum Member

Darkwoods

Praying for you and your family that GOD will heal her and protect the rest of the family. Have faith my friend, faith moves mountains and heals. Dave

Old Post 06-14-2020 08:23 PM
Dave Richards is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Dave Richards Click here to Send Dave Richards a Private Message Click Here to Email Dave Richards Find more posts by Dave Richards Add Dave Richards to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Darkwoods
UKC Forum Member

Thank you to everyone for your prayers. I appreciate very much!

Old Post 06-15-2020 01:08 AM
Darkwoods is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Darkwoods Click here to Send Darkwoods a Private Message Find more posts by Darkwoods Add Darkwoods to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Riverbottom Ron
UKC Forum Member

Prayers

Prayers sent from the Illinois Riverbottom.

ALWAYS REMEMBER GOD GAVE US FRIENDS AND COONHOUNDS, " I AM A GREATLY BLESSED",HIGHLY FAVORED" " IMPERFECT BUT FORGIVEN CHILD OF GOD "KEEP YOUR {FAITH IN GOD } FAITH SEES THE INVISIBLE,BELIEVES THE INCREDIBLE,AND RECIEVES THE IMPOSSIBLE. WERE BLESSED !!

Old Post 06-15-2020 01:59 AM
Riverbottom Ron is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Riverbottom Ron Click here to Send Riverbottom Ron a Private Message Find more posts by Riverbottom Ron Add Riverbottom Ron to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Riverbottom Ron
UKC Forum Member

Prayers

Prayers sent from the Illinois Riverbottom.

ALWAYS REMEMBER GOD GAVE US FRIENDS AND COONHOUNDS, " I AM A GREATLY BLESSED",HIGHLY FAVORED" " IMPERFECT BUT FORGIVEN CHILD OF GOD "KEEP YOUR {FAITH IN GOD } FAITH SEES THE INVISIBLE,BELIEVES THE INCREDIBLE,AND RECIEVES THE IMPOSSIBLE. WERE BLESSED !!

Old Post 06-15-2020 02:00 AM
Riverbottom Ron is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Riverbottom Ron Click here to Send Riverbottom Ron a Private Message Find more posts by Riverbottom Ron Add Riverbottom Ron to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
bowling
UKC Forum Member

Prayers

Old Post 06-15-2020 02:20 AM
bowling is offline Click Here to See the Profile for bowling Click here to Send bowling a Private Message Click Here to Email bowling Visit bowling's homepage! Find more posts by bowling Add bowling to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Redneck Mafia
UKC Moderator

Prayers for your wife and family.
The Cummings

"TEAM MAFIA"
*NATIONAL GRNITECH GRCH GRNITECH(5) HALL OF FAME PKC PLATIUM CH REDNECK BACKWOODS SHACK
2014 OK STATE CH, 2015 MO PKC LEADER, 2016 PKC NATIONALS SEMIFINALIST, 2016 UKC TOP 20, 2O17 UKC WORLD CHAMPIONSHIP 3RD PLACE, 2018 PKC SENIOR SHOWDOWN TRUCK HUNT FINAL 4, 2018 MO PKC STATE CHAMPION, 2019 AUTUMN OAKS NATIONAL GRNITE CH, 2019 PKC WORLD CH SEMIFINALIST. 2021 PKC SENIOR SHOWDOWN TRUCK HUNT FINAL 4.
*PKC WORLD CHAMPION PLATNIUM CHAMPION GRNITECH SHACK'S HEATHER ISLAND SOUTHERN STOGIE
2021 OKLAHOMA STATE CHAMPION, 2022 PKC WORLD CHAMPION, 2022 MO PKC STATE LEADER PRO SPORT TRUCK WINNER

RIP
*GRNITECH PKC SCH REDNECK MAFIA PKC HALL OF FAME REPRODUCER INDUCTED 2022
*GRNITECH CH PKC SILVER CH REDNECK SHACK ATTACK aka TAC 2018 OKLAHOMA STATE CHAMPION, 2020 MO PKC STATE LEADER

Old Post 06-15-2020 04:17 AM
Redneck Mafia is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Redneck Mafia Click here to Send Redneck Mafia a Private Message Click Here to Email Redneck Mafia Find more posts by Redneck Mafia Add Redneck Mafia to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Ridgerunner1988
UKC Forum Member

Prayers Going Up

Me and my family are praying for all of you....

Old Post 06-15-2020 04:35 AM
Ridgerunner1988 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Ridgerunner1988 Click here to Send Ridgerunner1988 a Private Message Find more posts by Ridgerunner1988 Add Ridgerunner1988 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Darkwoods
UKC Forum Member

Thank you all so much!

Old Post 06-16-2020 07:59 PM
lonesomedog1
UKC Forum Member

Prayers sent!!!

Old Post 06-16-2020 11:56 PM
lonesomedog1 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for lonesomedog1 Click here to Send lonesomedog1 a Private Message Find more posts by lonesomedog1 Add lonesomedog1 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
yotetrapper
UKC Forum Member

Prayers for your wife. Hope she is doing okay.

Old Post 06-17-2020 01:25 AM
yotetrapper is offline Click Here to See the Profile for yotetrapper Click here to Send yotetrapper a Private Message Click Here to Email yotetrapper Find more posts by yotetrapper Add yotetrapper to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
arachyd
UKC Forum Member

Prayers sent up. How is she doing?

Old Post 06-27-2020 11:24 PM
arachyd is offline Click Here to See the Profile for arachyd Click here to Send arachyd a Private Message Find more posts by arachyd Add arachyd to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
ky87
UKC Forum Member

prayers

Old Post 06-28-2020 02:55 AM
ky87 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for ky87 Click here to Send ky87 a Private Message Find more posts by ky87 Add ky87 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Darkwoods
UKC Forum Member

Thank everyone so much for all your prayers! My wife is doing much better today. She ended up with pneumonia because of it but thank the Lord it seems to be clearing up as well. Again thank you for each and every prayer!

Old Post 06-28-2020 05:11 PM
Ed Mauney
UKC Forum Member

Prayers

Prayers for your wife and family. Lord heal this lady. Thy will be done,

Old Post 06-28-2020 05:14 PM
Ed Mauney is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Ed Mauney Click here to Send Ed Mauney a Private Message Click Here to Email Ed Mauney Find more posts by Ed Mauney Add Ed Mauney to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
micooner
UKC Forum Member

Prayers for you and your wife. I'm going thru the same with my wife. We are at day 5 in hospital but improving. Just real sloooowwww.

Old Post 06-28-2020 05:15 PM
micooner is offline Click Here to See the Profile for micooner Click here to Send micooner a Private Message Click Here to Email micooner Find more posts by micooner Add micooner to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote