UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > Departments > UKC Coonhounds > The Hunt Timer App
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
BWSupplies
UKC Forum Member

The Hunt Timer App

Hey has that app we were talking about a few weeks ago came out for I Phones yet ??

bwsupplies@aol.com
704-791-7751
36479 NC HWY 49
New London, NC, 28127
President of the SBA
Member of the BBOA & BBCHA
https://www.facebook.com/pages/Backwoods-Supplies/167389623298613

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 06-06-2012 04:11 PM
BWSupplies is offline Click Here to See the Profile for BWSupplies Click here to Send BWSupplies a Private Message Click Here to Email BWSupplies Find more posts by BWSupplies Add BWSupplies to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
jabrown
UKC Forum Member

I can't find it if it is.

Joshua 24:15

Josh Brown
The Barber Shop
Cuba, MO
573-205-1391

Old Post 06-06-2012 04:51 PM
jabrown is offline Click Here to See the Profile for jabrown Click here to Send jabrown a Private Message Click Here to Email jabrown Find more posts by jabrown Add jabrown to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Barrier Kennels
UKC Forum Member

The hunt timer

Old Post 06-06-2012 05:20 PM
Barrier Kennels is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Barrier Kennels Click here to Send Barrier Kennels a Private Message Click Here to Email Barrier Kennels Find more posts by Barrier Kennels Add Barrier Kennels to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Brian Green
UKC Forum Member

Yes its 7dollars the guy down the road came up with it. we use it every nite in pkc

Old Post 06-06-2012 07:45 PM
Brian Green is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Brian Green Click here to Send Brian Green a Private Message Click Here to Email Brian Green Find more posts by Brian Green Add Brian Green to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Brian Green
UKC Forum Member

You have to buy from him

Old Post 06-06-2012 07:46 PM
Brian Green is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Brian Green Click here to Send Brian Green a Private Message Click Here to Email Brian Green Find more posts by Brian Green Add Brian Green to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
bluebelle
UKC Forum Member

What's it called from the app store

Old Post 06-06-2012 07:57 PM
bluebelle is offline Click Here to See the Profile for bluebelle Click here to Send bluebelle a Private Message Click Here to Email bluebelle Find more posts by bluebelle Add bluebelle to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
BWSupplies
UKC Forum Member

I know its offered for a droid but I need it for a I Phone....

bwsupplies@aol.com
704-791-7751
36479 NC HWY 49
New London, NC, 28127
President of the SBA

Old Post 06-07-2012 12:12 AM
BWSupplies is offline Click Here to See the Profile for BWSupplies Click here to Send BWSupplies a Private Message Click Here to Email BWSupplies Find more posts by BWSupplies Add BWSupplies to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
GA DAWG
UKC Forum Member

I don't think its out for I phone yet. You might better switch phones. It's pretty nice

Old Post 06-07-2012 12:26 AM
GA DAWG is offline Click Here to See the Profile for GA DAWG Click here to Send GA DAWG a Private Message Click Here to Email GA DAWG Find more posts by GA DAWG Add GA DAWG to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
BWSupplies
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by GA DAWG
I don't think its out for I phone yet. You might better switch phones. It's pretty nice
That Ain't Happenin Jack !!!! LOL.... No way I would ever go back to a droid.

bwsupplies@aol.com
704-791-7751
36479 NC HWY 49
New London, NC, 28127
President of the SBA

Old Post 06-07-2012 12:42 AM
Trey M
UKC Forum Member

Aww come on lol a droid the best haha!!! All kidding aside, I have a DROIDX and I bought it for $5 and it is well worth the money. User friendly, I rated it five stars.

SKUNA RIVER PYRO @ STUD
Trey Miller
Cell # 706-577-4124
Email lowhillkennels@gmail.com
(Copy And Paste Video)https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f0TYBB5mhK8&feature=youtube_gdata_player
**Skuna River Bark + Schultz's Stylish Coma = Pyro**

Old Post 06-07-2012 03:05 AM
Trey M is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Trey M Click here to Send Trey M a Private Message Find more posts by Trey M Add Trey M to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Brian Green
UKC Forum Member

Use it 2nite had a four way split put the 2 on 2 of the dog an the never had to stop an start hit the dog 2 dog 3 the time start to run

Old Post 06-07-2012 06:18 AM
Ryan1988
UKC Forum Member

I like the alarm idea. I will see what we can do. We will also add the timeout countdown.

An Iphone application is a little more difficult. Apple requires that I pay $100 to be able to post an application. They then take 30% of all sales. Unfortunately, the coon hunting market is pretty small. Google/Android is set up a lot better and cheaper to get something out. I own an android phone and worked on this for my personal use and put it out there only because I thought it would be useful.

I have the resourses to make it happen on an Iphone I just don't believe I can recover my costs and I am not interested in giving away money. I have thrown out the idea of sponsor banners but I havent recieved any responses.

I come up with these ideas based on what I want. I have been knocking around the idea of creating a app that allows people to look up PKC hunts based on Date/Distance/$$ to find hunts close to you based on your location.
www.noskennels.com
Sean Hawley
Bronze Member
_
This what the man said on another site!

Old Post 06-07-2012 07:53 PM
Ryan1988 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Ryan1988 Click here to Send Ryan1988 a Private Message Find more posts by Ryan1988 Add Ryan1988 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
DoubleU
UKC Forum Member

I realize this post is dated, however is this app still available? I can't find it in the play store

Old Post 07-06-2020 10:02 PM
DoubleU is offline Click Here to See the Profile for DoubleU Click here to Send DoubleU a Private Message Click Here to Email DoubleU Find more posts by DoubleU Add DoubleU to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Sonny Phipps
UKC Forum Member

I believe enough iPhone users out in the coon world to pay for it. Even if you need to charge a few dollars more per purchase

Old Post 07-06-2020 10:15 PM
Sonny Phipps is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Sonny Phipps Click here to Send Sonny Phipps a Private Message Click Here to Email Sonny Phipps Find more posts by Sonny Phipps Add Sonny Phipps to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Bruce m. Conkey
UKC Forum Member

Its called MultiTimer spelled out just like I put it here. I have had it for several years. They also have one called Multi Timer Utility. The both work the same and you can name each timer. It has been out for several years.

Old Post 07-07-2020 03:16 AM
Bruce m. Conkey is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Bruce m. Conkey Click here to Send Bruce m. Conkey a Private Message Click Here to Email Bruce m. Conkey Visit Bruce m. Conkey's homepage! Find more posts by Bruce m. Conkey Add Bruce m. Conkey to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote