UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > UKC Free Classifieds > Coonhound Classifieds > Treeing Walkers: Dogs and Puppies For Sale > Well started semen pup
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Hangman77
UKC Forum Member

Well started semen pup

Sire 2x PCA WC moffets w.c. Daemon
Dam booths hardtwist abby

8 months old male running and treeing with dogs will go by himself big mouth has had about 12 coons out to him big mouth bawl on track real tree dog ant scared of coon hasn’t ran no junk ukc and pkc ss and Dna all done nothing wrong with this pup at all and prolly will be kicking myself when he is gone he is making a real nice pup already trying to split tree all pups in this litter is doing very well not spoiled ruined and can move a track if you are a tire kicker kick someone else’s tires this a sharp pup with head full of sense pm me for number to call TIA
{ SERIOUS INQUIRYS ONLY }

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 08-31-2020 03:40 AM
Hangman77 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Hangman77 Click here to Send Hangman77 a Private Message Find more posts by Hangman77 Add Hangman77 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Jwald1989
UKC Forum Member

Location an price got a phone number

Old Post 08-31-2020 05:38 PM
Jwald1989 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Jwald1989 Click here to Send Jwald1989 a Private Message Find more posts by Jwald1989 Add Jwald1989 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Brandon Day
UKC Forum Member

Papers, Price, pics, video if possible. I have a dog hauler coming to Tennessee on Friday to get me another dog I need 1 more for trip. Text To 435-823-8244

Old Post 08-31-2020 09:41 PM
Brandon Day is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Brandon Day Click here to Send Brandon Day a Private Message Click Here to Email Brandon Day Find more posts by Brandon Day Add Brandon Day to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
lonesomedog1
UKC Forum Member

Send pic and price when you get a chance. 1-260-388-9590. Thanks

Old Post 08-31-2020 11:52 PM
lonesomedog1 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for lonesomedog1 Click here to Send lonesomedog1 a Private Message Find more posts by lonesomedog1 Add lonesomedog1 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote