UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > Departments > UKC Coonhounds > Breeds > Treeing Walkers > Hotspot
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
JeremyMorris
UKC Forum Member

Hotspot

Who has pups out of him and how are they doin so far?

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 10-18-2014 02:38 AM
JeremyMorris is offline Click Here to See the Profile for JeremyMorris Click here to Send JeremyMorris a Private Message Find more posts by JeremyMorris Add JeremyMorris to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
ole hoss
UKC Forum Member

Bobby burden has a few runnin loose i think their almost 6 months old. They are running rabbits and squrills and anything that moves through them hollors and hills up their. Very good acting pups. Ive hunted with spot a few nights. Pretty dad gone nice dog!!!

Old Post 10-18-2014 09:58 AM
ole hoss is offline Click Here to See the Profile for ole hoss Click here to Send ole hoss a Private Message Click Here to Email ole hoss Find more posts by ole hoss Add ole hoss to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
howie
UKC Forum Member

I have 2 pups both 3 1/2 months old. Both are running and treeing a cage coon. Big mouths.

Old Post 10-18-2014 06:13 PM
howie is offline Click Here to See the Profile for howie Click here to Send howie a Private Message Click Here to Email howie Find more posts by howie Add howie to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
JeremyMorris
UKC Forum Member

Howie

What's the female out of?

Old Post 10-18-2014 06:58 PM
JeremyMorris is offline Click Here to See the Profile for JeremyMorris Click here to Send JeremyMorris a Private Message Find more posts by JeremyMorris Add JeremyMorris to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
howie
UKC Forum Member

My grnt female. She off my old mucho dog. (Hardwood Henry)

Old Post 10-18-2014 08:16 PM
howie is offline Click Here to See the Profile for howie Click here to Send howie a Private Message Click Here to Email howie Find more posts by howie Add howie to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
JeremyMorris
UKC Forum Member

Nice. Talked with Jon today and he said if we shot out every coon Spot treed up here there wouldn't be any.. I think he has a lot to offer... JMO

Old Post 10-18-2014 08:28 PM
ole hoss
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by JDavidM
Nice. Talked with Jon today and he said if we shot out every coon Spot treed up here there wouldn't be any.. I think he has a lot to offer... JMO

He told u the truth their. Spot can really tree them coons. What i like best about spot is hes fast!!!! Doesnt take him all night to tree a coon. He knows how to hunt and when he trees you can expect to see a coon. Ive hunted with spot on several occasions and ive walked to one tree were i didnt see a coon!!

Old Post 10-19-2014 07:48 PM
ole hoss is offline Click Here to See the Profile for ole hoss Click here to Send ole hoss a Private Message Click Here to Email ole hoss Find more posts by ole hoss Add ole hoss to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
James B Grice
UKC Forum Member

What kind of mouth has Spot have, Does he use his mouth alot on the ground or is he quiet and just falls treed.

Old Post 10-20-2014 05:26 AM
James B Grice is offline Click Here to See the Profile for James B Grice Click here to Send James B Grice a Private Message Click Here to Email James B Grice Find more posts by James B Grice Add James B Grice to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
J.L. Etienne
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by howie
I have 2 pups both 3 1/2 months old. Both are running and treeing a cage coon. Big mouths.

Got a littermate to theae 2 pups thats been baying cats with no encouragement since I got him

Home of:
Pine Ridge Hells Bells
Pine Ridge Hookers Quick Trick
Nite Ch Grand Ch Pine Ridge Boss R.I.P.
Grand Nite Ch Pine Ridge Lacey R.I.P.
Nite Ch Troy Ridge Ruby R.I.P.
Nite Ch Pine Ridge Rowdy R.I.P.
Grand Nite Ch Comas Styish Zack R.I.P.
Pine Ridge Razor R.I.P.

Old Post 10-24-2014 10:59 PM
J.L. Etienne is offline Click Here to See the Profile for J.L. Etienne Click here to Send J.L. Etienne a Private Message Click Here to Email J.L. Etienne Find more posts by J.L. Etienne Add J.L. Etienne to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
ole hoss
UKC Forum Member

I hunt with spot alot he has a mouth that will make your legs hurt!!! Sounds the same at 200 yds as he does at a mile. U can go to my facebook page and see several videos of spot treed. It will be Jason Daugherty, henderson kentucky. Very accurate and a head full of sence. My # is 270-832-1917 call or text if u have any questions. On the ground spot doesnt say alot very fast track dog when he opens it wont be long hes gonna nail one to the barn door.

Last edited by ole hoss on 10-27-2014 at 04:02 AM

Old Post 10-27-2014 03:59 AM