UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > UKC Free Classifieds > Coonhound Classifieds > Blueticks: Stud Dog and Kennel Promotion > At Stud Ch. GR.Nite Ch Wild n Blue Chief performance and pkc S.S. Sire
Pages (34): « First ... « 5 6 [7] 8 9 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
davemc
UKC Forum Member

Chief

Bred my Peachs female to Chief today. I like this little female a lot. Real nice loud ringing chop on tree. hard every breath tree dog. good honest strike dog. I will be putting her in the hunts in the near future. Ill post her ped at a later date. pups will be performance and SS thanks Dave

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 07-07-2013 03:25 PM
davemc is offline Click Here to See the Profile for davemc Click here to Send davemc a Private Message Find more posts by davemc Add davemc to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
davemc
UKC Forum Member

Chief

Just got home from woods. My Buddy Kevin came over and took Chief and me for a couple of drops. My hip is on the mend ,so I have to stay at the truck. First drop Chief open about 700 yds in pops a track and trees 920 yds in, and has the meat. Second drop Chief opens at abut 600 yds in, and makes two barks and falls treed. he has the meat again. Its 11:30 and Kevin has to work in am, so we call it a nite. Cant thank Kevin enough for taken the time to take Chief and I last nite. Chief and I are both fat and out of shape. Take care Dave

Last edited by davemc on 07-08-2013 at 04:37 AM

Old Post 07-08-2013 04:34 AM
davemc is offline Click Here to See the Profile for davemc Click here to Send davemc a Private Message Find more posts by davemc Add davemc to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
davemc
UKC Forum Member

Chief

Chief will be in Ill. for the next 2 months,and available to anyone that would like to Breed to him. Stud fee on Chief is 250. Chief is a UKC performance and a PKC SS sir. Chief will be hunted at Autum Oaks this year as well as the Fall round up. You can call me for details. He also has frozen semen available at Nevergone in IN. Thanks Dave ph 585 786 2428 cell 585 727 0643

Last edited by davemc on 07-10-2013 at 12:28 PM

Old Post 07-10-2013 12:25 PM
davemc
UKC Forum Member

Chief

Hunted with kevin and Chief Thursday night. 1st drop Chief hit a bad track went about 600yds with it. Chief checked a tree 5 or 6 times. after a while he came treed on the same tree. Keven went in to the tree ,it was a small cherry tree and it was slick. Its been awhile since I have had a slick with Chief.I would say at least 15 to 20 trees. Second drop Chief struck another bad track about 500 yds from where we turned him lose. Chief cold trailed it another 600yds.tapped a couple of trees. and treed about 200 yds from the two trees he taped. I had drove the truck around the block to get closer. Soon as I heard Chief locate I new it was right . Chief had a litter up a small apple tree in a heavey thicket.I was at the truck, but I have treed there many times.Its not a fun spot to have to go to a dog or lead a dog out of. The cell ph. the Garman and me being at the truck did save Kevin from having to walk about mile back to the truck. I was able to get with in 400 yds from him. it was 11:30 and we called it a night. Next week at this time Chief will be in Illinois for the next 2 or 3 months. Ill miss him, but I have a lot of young hounds that need work, and Ill also have Joise here. Iam looking forward to hunting Joise during the week as well as in the hunts on the weekends. Take care Dave

Last edited by davemc on 07-13-2013 at 12:38 PM

Old Post 07-13-2013 12:33 PM
davemc
UKC Forum Member

Chief

Chief will be at Never Gone on tue and Wed to get drawed and stored. and by wed night he will be in Ill. anyone interested in breeding to Chief can call to make arangements. Thanks Dave

Old Post 07-15-2013 12:42 PM
Mike Lovekamp
UKC Forum Member

Josie

Dave the young man who I gave Josie to as a puppy and had her til she was started is very excited about her wins and getting to go to NY. My plans at this time are to let him have one of the two pups . He's back around and talking about getting a dog again.
Good Luck with her and We hope you enjoy her as much as we did.

Nt.Ch."PR" Bawl Creek Blue Fluzzy and
GR.Nt Ch. GR.CH. Bawl Creek Blue Hugger II

Old Post 07-16-2013 12:47 PM
Mike Lovekamp is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Mike Lovekamp Click here to Send Mike Lovekamp a Private Message Click Here to Email Mike Lovekamp Find more posts by Mike Lovekamp Add Mike Lovekamp to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
davemc
UKC Forum Member

Re: Josie

quote:
Originally posted by Mike Lovekamp
Dave the young man who I gave Josie to as a puppy and had her til she was started is very excited about her wins and getting to go to NY. My plans at this time are to let him have one of the two pups . He's back around and talking about getting a dog again.
Good Luck with her and We hope you enjoy her as much as we did.

Mike I just got back from droping Chief off, and picking Joise up. I had to take my son back to Fort Knox, as well as go to Never gone to get Chief Drawed. Then off to Charelston Ill. We did hunt on Wed night for two drops. I felt it was to hot to push the Dogs any more then that. I was going to stay and hunt a couple nights, But I wanted to get the Dogs home and out of the heat. It was in the 90s the whole trip. I have Josie and Chief entered in Autum Oaks. Joise will see her 1st hunt in NY nextweek. Ill keep you posted. thanks again Dave

Last edited by davemc on 07-19-2013 at 03:25 PM

Old Post 07-19-2013 01:36 PM
davemc
UKC Forum Member

Chief

Riley hunted Chief last night, 3 trees 3 coon seen. wont be long before Riley has him back in shape. Cant thank Riley enough for hunting Chief. I think Chief Knows Riley enjoys hunting him, Chief seems to step it up a notch when he is on Rileys lead. Thank you Riley.
Before Chief left home, he was bred to a couple of my females. Ill post ped at a later date. take care Dave

Last edited by davemc on 07-21-2013 at 10:57 PM

Old Post 07-21-2013 10:52 PM
R Floyd
UKC Forum Member

If anybody would like to see Chief go i would be more then happy to show anyone. They can contact Dave or me at 217-273-4101

Old Post 07-23-2013 02:45 AM
R Floyd is offline Click Here to See the Profile for R Floyd Click here to Send R Floyd a Private Message Click Here to Email R Floyd Find more posts by R Floyd Add R Floyd to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
davemc
UKC Forum Member

Chief

The two females I Bred to Chief, before he went to ILL. are my lucky female, and my Peaches female. Lucky is out of the Harpeth River Jack and McGinnis Blue Thunder cross. Peaches is out of a Heavey smokey river bred male, and her mom is a litter mate to Harpeth River Jack, Midnite Blue Hardware, And McGinnis Blue Ugly. All 3 of these males are out of the Trooper and Rat cross that Chris Brinner made. There are several more nice hounds out of that cross. All pups will be PKC SS and UKC Performanced. Price on pups will be 200. I think both these females should cross well on Chief. Take care Dave

Last edited by davemc on 07-24-2013 at 12:04 PM

Old Post 07-24-2013 11:58 AM
davemc
UKC Forum Member

Chief and Peaches

---------------------------------------------GRNITECH GRCH PR RUSS TREEIN BLUE LUKE
---------------------------------------GRNIECH PR COZ SPARE TIME SPANKY
---------------------------------------------PR JUNKYARD BLUE PEG
----------------------------GRNITECH PR MANN'S WILD-N-BLUE SPANKY
--------------------------------------------- PR NEIBARGER'S WARRIOR II
--------------------------------------- PR NEIBARGER'S DIXIE BLUE
---------------------------------------------PR NEIBARGER'S BLUE BABE
--------------- GRNITECH PR MANN'S WILD-N-BLUE POUNDER
--------------------------------------------- GRNITECH PR NOTHERN BLUE JET V
--------------------------------------- GRNITECH PR MEAD'S SIOUX VALLEY WOODY
--------------------------------------------- GRNITECH PR SIOUX VALLEY FLY II
---------------------------- PR LINGO'S BLUE JILL
--------------------------------------------- GRNITECH NOTHER BLUE JET V
--------------------------------------- NITECH PR GIBB'S TRADE DOG
--------------------------------------------- PR TIMBER CREEK ANNE
CH GRNITECH PR MANNS WILD-N-BLUE CHIEF
---------- --------------------------------- GRNITECH PR GOOSE CREAK TACK II
--------------------------------------- PR HANDY'S BLUETACK
--------------------------------------------- PR MISTY BLUE FANCY
---------------------------- GRNITECH PR SMOKEY RIVER BLUE FRED
--------------------------------------------- NITECH PR SMOKEY RIVER JBS CHIEF
------------------------------- PR SMOKEY RIVER JBS CHIEF SADIE
--------------------------------------------- GRNITECH CH PR SMOKEY RIVER JEAN'S BLUE LEARY
---------------- PR MILLERS SHIPSHEWANA BLUE SIS
--------------------------------------------- NITECH PR DRYFORK BLUE SPUD
--------------------------------- NITECH PR SMOKEY RIVER JBS CHIEF
--------------------------------------------- PR SMOKEY RIVER BB'S J-BELL
----------------------------NITECH CH PR HUNTING CREEK BLUE DOT
--------------------------------------------- GRNITECH PR HILL'S AR. BLUE
---------------------------------- CH PR HUNTING CREEK BLUE KARI
--------------------------------------------- PR HILL'S BLUE TINY

PUPS

--------------------------------------------- CH GRNITECH PR SMOKEY RIVER CHIEFS BL DANCER
---------------------------------------NITECH PR MOORE'S BLUE MOUNTAIN BO
--------------------------------------------- NITECH PR MOORES BLUE MOUNTAIN TESS
---------------------------- NITECH PR MCGINNIS BLUE DEACON
--------------------------------------------- GRCH GRNITECH PR MCGINNIS BLUE HOMER II
--------------------------------------- PR MCGINNIS BLUE GEORGIA GIRL
--------------------------------------------- NITECH PR MOYER'S BLUE BRANDY
--------------- CH PR MCGINNIS BLUE DEACON'S SHADOW
--------------------------------------------- GRCH GRNITECH PR SMOKEY RIVER JEANS BLUE TRAMP
--------------------------------------- CH GRNITECH PR ANDERSON BLUE JAKE
--------------------------------------------- PR SANDERSON'S FAWN RIVER LACEY
----------------------------PR MCGINNIS BLUE SHADOW
--------------------------------------------- GRNITECH PR MAILES BLUE SUE'S PETE
--------------------------------------- NITECH PR FOX RIDGE BLUE SADIE
--------------------------------------------- NITECH GRCH PR MAILES' BLUE PEARL
PR MCGINNIS BLUE PEACHES
---------- ---------------------------------GRCH GRNITECH PR HARPETH RIVER BLUE JOE
--------------------------------------- NITECH PR ECHO RIDGE BLUE BULLET BOB
--------------------------------------------- CH GRNITECH PR POUDRE RIVER BL. KARI
---------------------------- NITECH PR BLUE MIDNIGHT AMBUSH
--------------------------------------------- GRCH GRNITECH PR HARPETH RIVER BLUE JOE
------------------------------- NITECH PR BRINERS BLUE BRANDY
--------------------------------------------- PR CEDAR GLADE BLUE BEBE
----------------PR MCGINNIS BLUE MINNIE
--------------------------------------------- GRNITECH PR UCHTMAN'S BLUE B.A.
--------------------------------- PR PERSINGER'S BILL
--------------------------------------------- PR ZWILLING'S POWWOW PUD
---------------------------- PR HONEY CREEK RUNT RAT
--------------------------------------------- PR GOLDEN'S BLUE BOY BANDIT
---------------------------------- PR BOPUS CREEK LADY
---------------------------------------------PR NORTHERN BLUE DIAMOND

Old Post 07-25-2013 02:26 PM
davemc
UKC Forum Member

Chief and Lucky pups

---------------------------------------------GRNITECH GRCH PR RUSS TREEIN BLUE LUKE
---------------------------------------GRNIECH PR COZ SPARE TIME SPANKY
---------------------------------------------PR JUNKYARD BLUE PEG
----------------------------GRNITECH PR MANN'S WILD-N-BLUE SPANKY
--------------------------------------------- PR NEIBARGER'S WARRIOR II
--------------------------------------- PR NEIBARGER'S DIXIE BLUE
---------------------------------------------PR NEIBARGER'S BLUE BABE
--------------- GRNITECH PR MANN'S WILD-N-BLUE POUNDER
--------------------------------------------- GRNITECH PR NOTHERN BLUE JET V
--------------------------------------- GRNITECH PR MEAD'S SIOUX VALLEY WOODY
--------------------------------------------- GRNITECH PR SIOUX VALLEY FLY II
---------------------------- PR LINGO'S BLUE JILL
--------------------------------------------- GRNITECH NOTHER BLUE JET V
--------------------------------------- NITECH PR GIBB'S TRADE DOG
--------------------------------------------- PR TIMBER CREEK ANNE
CH GRNITECH PR MANNS WILD-N-BLUE CHIEF
---------- --------------------------------- GRNITECH PR GOOSE CREAK TACK II
--------------------------------------- PR HANDY'S BLUETACK
--------------------------------------------- PR MISTY BLUE FANCY
---------------------------- GRNITECH PR SMOKEY RIVER BLUE FRED
--------------------------------------------- NITECH PR SMOKEY RIVER JBS CHIEF
------------------------------- PR SMOKEY RIVER JBS CHIEF SADIE
--------------------------------------------- GRNITECH CH PR SMOKEY RIVER JEAN'S BLUE LEARY
---------------- PR MILLERS SHIPSHEWANA BLUE SIS
--------------------------------------------- NITECH PR DRYFORK BLUE SPUD
--------------------------------- NITECH PR SMOKEY RIVER JBS CHIEF
--------------------------------------------- PR SMOKEY RIVER BB'S J-BELL
----------------------------NITECH CH PR HUNTING CREEK BLUE DOT
--------------------------------------------- GRNITECH PR HILL'S AR. BLUE
---------------------------------- CH PR HUNTING CREEK BLUE KARI
--------------------------------------------- PR HILL'S BLUE TINY

PUPS

-----------------------------DUAL GRAND HARPETH RIVER BLUE JOE-(Rebel x Sadie Mae)
----------------------NITECH ECHO RIDGE BLU BULLET BOB
-----------------------------GRNT POUDRE RIVER KARI-(Hawk x Bell)
---------NITECH BLUEMIDNIGHT AMBUSH
-----------------------------DUAL GRAND HARPETH RIVER BLUE JOE-(Rebel x Sadie Mae)
----------------------NITECH BRINER'S BLUE BRANDY
-----------------------------CEDAR GLADE BLUE BEBE-(Moody Creek Blue Jammer)
-----NITECH HARPETH RIVER BLUE JACK
-----------------------------GRNT UCHTMANS BLUE B.A.-(Hawk x Bell)
----------------------PERSINGERS BILL
-----------------------------ZWILLINGS POW WOW PUD-(goes back Old Uchtman Bred)
----------HONEY CREEK RUNT RAT
-----------------------------GOLDENS BLUE BOY BANDIT-(goes back Old Uchtman Bred)
----------------------BOPUS CREEK LADY
-----------------------------NORTHERN BLUE DIAMOND-(Quail Creek Jet)(Jet V and Jet I
McGinnis' Blue Lucky
------------------------------Grntch Mann's Wild -N -Blue Spanky
---------------------Grntch Mann's Wild-N- Blue Pounder
------------------------------Lingo's Jill
---------McGinnis' Blue Thunder
-----------------------------Spring Hill Blue Raisin Cain
---------------------Nitech Wild-N- Blue Sissy
------------------------------Nitech Grch Spring Hill Blue Jenny

Last edited by davemc on 06-10-2017 at 11:33 AM

Old Post 07-25-2013 02:33 PM
8hawg
UKC Forum Member

Chief pups

Nice looking pedigrees Dave, should be some nice pups. There hasn't been a Jack x Thunder female bred yet that I know of. I would fully expect Jack x Thunder females to reproduce very well. I will be watching these pups closely. Hope your doing well and getting around good. If you are going to be at Oaks, I will hopefully see you there. Chief is definitely in goods hands with Riley. Riley is a good guy and a friend of mine, you couldn't ask for a better person to be handling your dog. Maybe I will get to hunt with Riley and Chief some while Chief is here in Illinois. If I do I will try and get you some good pictures of Chief treed. Take care, Chris

Old Post 07-25-2013 09:51 PM
8hawg is offline Click Here to See the Profile for 8hawg Click here to Send 8hawg a Private Message Find more posts by 8hawg Add 8hawg to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
davemc
UKC Forum Member

Re: Chief pups

[QUOTE]Originally posted by 8hawg
[B]Nice looking pedigrees Dave, should be some nice pups. There hasn't been a Jack x Thunder female bred yet that I know of. I would fully expect Jack x Thunder females to reproduce very well. I will be watching these pups closely. Hope your doing well and getting around good. If you are going to be at Oaks, I will hopefully see you there. Chief is definitely in goods hands with Riley. Riley is a good guy and a friend of mine, you couldn't ask for a better person to be handling your dog. Maybe I will get to hunt with Riley and Chief some while Chief is here in Illinois. If I do I will try and get you some good pictures of Chief treed. Take care, Chris

Chris was out in your neck of the woods couple weeks ago hunted for just 2 drops, 85 at night and just to hot. I was going to wait tll Luckys next heat , but I want to see how this cross is going work as soon as possible. The timeing was also good. I will have the pups off her by kill season. I will be at A.O. Riley will be hunting Chief, and Pat will be hunting Joise. I plan on a couple trips back out to ILL to hunt, and plan to be at the Fall round up. Iam trying to talk Riley to come to Ny and hunt for a week. Your more then welcome too. House is pretty empty with out the kids. 3 empty bedrooms and lots of room for you guys. Take care Dave

Last edited by davemc on 07-26-2013 at 12:45 PM

Old Post 07-26-2013 12:22 PM
davemc
UKC Forum Member

Hunt

Hunted Josie and Molly last night. wasn't very good hunt. Full moon and not much action. First drop Hunted Josie, after about 20 min. she started to get close to a road. I drove truck near her and called her in. next drop after 45 min with out a bark I called her in. I went home and picked up Molly. Turned Josie, and Molly lose. Joise stuck and then Molly, They were about 300 yds in. They took a track about 800 yards into a Beaver swamp. The track blow up on them,and they never did get treed. They left the swamp on a creek that branched off the swamp. They took the creek about 900 yards with out a bark. I drove the truck around to where the creek crosses the road and waited. They came right down the creek. When they got with in 200yards of me I called them in. They had covered a mile with out a peep out of either dog. IT was 1:30 and called it a night.We never even made a tree. But I didn't have to chase dogs, they both came right in when they were called , and I didn't look up any slick trees. Will try again tommrow

Last edited by davemc on 07-27-2013 at 12:27 PM

Old Post 07-27-2013 12:20 PM
davemc
UKC Forum Member

Chief

Riley hunted Chief Fri and Sat night. Fri he treeded one and went home. Sat. Chief treed a grinner, outch! I bet Chief had a sore butt. Riley, turn him loose again, Chief took a bad old track about a mile and treed with the meat. With the full moon hunting has been a little tuff in the early hours around here. Seams like after midnite it gets a lot better. Coon seem to be moving in the am hours. As I like to say, it is what it is. Thanks again Riley for your time and effort. take care Dave

Last edited by davemc on 07-29-2013 at 11:57 AM

Old Post 07-29-2013 11:51 AM
davemc
UKC Forum Member

Chief

Did not have a hunting partner last night so I stayed home. It was a tuff night not to hunt. It was cool and are black berries are in and the corn is starting to ear up. Iam going to give my hip about one more week. I think after that all be able to lead a hound with one arm and hold my cruth with the other. The night before last, I met Zach Bowman , and Marvin Swentzel, in PA. I bred my Betty female to Zachs Gr.nite Bowmans Blue Duce. Betty is out of Cory Miles Gr.nite Rattler, and GR.nite Fox Creek Penny. I also droped off a couple of pups, and picked up the pup, that Marvin had picked up from Bill Goode for me. Thanks Marvin and Bill the pup is realy nice. I hope to be in he woods tonight. Its been so cool here, it almost fells like fall . we have had a couple of nights in the low 40s Thanks again Zach and Marvin for meeting me. Give me a couple of more weeks to heal up. Then you guys need to come up and hunt for a few nights. Take care Dave

Last edited by davemc on 07-31-2013 at 03:02 PM

Old Post 07-31-2013 12:12 PM
HILLBILLYS BLU
UKC Forum Member

Dave best of luck, with all your vetures buddy, glad your feelin better!

Old Post 07-31-2013 04:30 PM
HILLBILLYS BLU is offline Click Here to See the Profile for HILLBILLYS BLU Click here to Send HILLBILLYS BLU a Private Message Click Here to Email HILLBILLYS BLU Find more posts by HILLBILLYS BLU Add HILLBILLYS BLU to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
rmcmillan
UKC Forum Member

Dave
Hope you get better and take advantage of the cool weather. That is before it snows.

Rob

Nt.Ch. Gr.Ch. Gr.WCh. Pr. McMillans Blue Crystal
Ntch. GrCh. Pr. McMillans Blue Magic
Gr.Nt.Ch. Pr. McMillans Blue Hawk
Nt. Ch. Pr. McMillans Blue Rage
all are gone now but will NEVER BE FORGOTTEN

CH. PR. MCMILLANS TREE ROCKIN BRANDY
CH. PR. MCMILLANS MIDNITES STINGIN SADIE

Old Post 07-31-2013 09:09 PM
rmcmillan is offline Click Here to See the Profile for rmcmillan Click here to Send rmcmillan a Private Message Find more posts by rmcmillan Add rmcmillan to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
davemc
UKC Forum Member

[QUOTE]Originally posted by HILLBILLY'S BLU
[B]Dave best of luck, with all your vetures buddy, glad your feelin better

Thanks Bill, The pup is a real nice one. She has a nice mouth on her and is as bold as can be. I think Marvin spoiled her. She has been running lose with full house privileges since he picked her up for me. thanks again, and good luck with your hounds.

Old Post 08-01-2013 11:30 AM
davemc
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by rmcmillan
Dave
Hope you get better and take advantage of the cool weather. That is before it snows.

Rob

Thanks Rob, One of my hunting buddy steped on a nail over the weekend, and cant hunt for few nights. A couple of my other buds have offered to come and hunt with me, But They have their own dogs to chase. I hate to have them chase mine too. Iam going to try to pick an easy spot and give it a shot tonite. Ill hunt Joise,she handels really well. When I had my right hip replaced it took about 8 weeks before I was able to go by my self. Its been 6 weeks and it seems a little slower this time. When I told the Doc that, his response was ,Well you are 7 years older,and with age things take longer. Boy don't I know it. Thanks your thoughts, and good luck with your hounds. OH YEA! That S word is a dirty word around her at least till the end of Oct. Take care Dave

Last edited by davemc on 08-04-2013 at 02:19 AM

Old Post 08-01-2013 11:52 AM
davemc
UKC Forum Member

Chief

Rileys has hunted Chief last couple of nights. Made 6 trees , found 4 out of the six. He could not get the other 2 to look.

Last edited by davemc on 08-04-2013 at 02:17 AM

Old Post 08-03-2013 08:58 PM
davemc
UKC Forum Member

hunt

hunted Josie and betty to night. Frist drop treed about 700 yds from were we cut them lose, no track, just fell treed on a den. Second drop struck about 100 yds in. took the track about 500 yds, they hung up a little bit, then lined it out back towards the truck. Joisie was leading the way. Gramin said she was a 125 to 150 yds ahead. of Betty. Joise slamed a tree about 100 yds to the left of were they first struck. I walked in and Betty and kevin arrived shortly after I did. We had mom and a litter. mom was in a big tree with Joisie belly up, and the kits of to the side on smaller trees. I think mom dumped the kits. took the dogs for a run and made a big loope back to them. it was 11:30 and we called it a night. It felt good to walk to trees again. still a very slow go, and have to pick and choose the easy spots. Take care Dave

Last edited by davemc on 08-08-2013 at 05:40 PM

Old Post 08-08-2013 05:05 AM
Mike Lovekamp
UKC Forum Member

josie

Sounds like she needed to stretch her legs a little she can definately slam a tree. Good to hear your healing up.

Nt.Ch."PR" Bawl Creek Blue Fluzzy and
GR.Nt Ch. GR.CH. Bawl Creek Blue Hugger II

Last edited by Mike Lovekamp on 08-09-2013 at 12:05 AM

Old Post 08-09-2013 12:02 AM
Mike Lovekamp is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Mike Lovekamp Click here to Send Mike Lovekamp a Private Message Click Here to Email Mike Lovekamp Find more posts by Mike Lovekamp Add Mike Lovekamp to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
davemc
UKC Forum Member

Re: josie

quote:
Originally posted by Mike Lovekamp
Sounds like she needed to stretch her legs a little she can definately slam a tree. Good to hear your healing up.

Mike
She sure sounded good on the wood. I don't know who was happier to be in the timber, Josie or myself. When you have a chance give me a call. Thanks Dave

Old Post 08-09-2013 12:04 PM