UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > Departments > UKC Coonhounds > Bright Eyes Hunting Vest?? Anyone using it??
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Buckshot
UKC Forum Member

Bright Eyes Hunting Vest?? Anyone using it??

Is there anyone using one of these? If so, how is it holding up.

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 12-09-2009 06:15 PM
Buckshot is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Buckshot Click here to Send Buckshot a Private Message Click Here to Email Buckshot Find more posts by Buckshot Add Buckshot to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Dan Dogs
UKC Forum Member

looks like a suicide bomber vest, stay out of high security areas!!LOL j/k they look handy..

- Gr. CH Nite Ch. Hickory Nut Dan II
- CH. Gr. Nite Ch. Hickory Nut Dan III 2008 Performance Sire
- CH. Gr.Nite Ch. Hickory Nut Dan IV 2004 ukc world hunt finalist
- Ch. Gr.Nite Ch. Mounds Creek Sassy II
- Nite Ch. Hickory Nut Bucky HTX 3 wins towards grnite
- GrCh.GrNtCh Hickory Nut Bawlie HTX
-Nite ch. PR Iowa County CryBaby II 2013 Badger State Hunt Champion
qualified for 2013 UKC World Hunt
CH Nitech She Hate Me (scar) HTX Iowa County Kennels

Last edited by Dan Dogs on 12-10-2009 at 12:24 AM

Old Post 12-09-2009 06:21 PM
Dan Dogs is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Dan Dogs Click here to Send Dan Dogs a Private Message Click Here to Email Dan Dogs Find more posts by Dan Dogs Add Dan Dogs to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Chris Dailey
UKC Forum Member

Yea I like the idea of being able to carry every thing even your belt light all together.

http://i65.photobucket.com/albums/h216/cjd_daa/IM000059.jpg

Old Post 12-09-2009 06:52 PM
Chris Dailey is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Chris Dailey Click here to Send Chris Dailey a Private Message Click Here to Email Chris Dailey Find more posts by Chris Dailey Add Chris Dailey to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Owen Bryant
UKC Forum Member

re:

yes i love it best vest ever just needs a game bag

Old Post 12-09-2009 09:32 PM
Owen Bryant is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Owen Bryant Click here to Send Owen Bryant a Private Message Click Here to Email Owen Bryant Find more posts by Owen Bryant Add Owen Bryant to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Derek Chapman
UKC Forum Member

Re: re:

quote:
Originally posted by Owen Bryant

you can order the game bag

NITECH GRCH WCH(PR) HUCK A BUCK BIRDIE
(GRCH)(PR) ROLLEN ROCK STAR
swampmusic06@yahoo.com

FUELED BY:
ENHANCE HUNTERS EDGE

Old Post 12-09-2009 09:40 PM
Derek Chapman is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Derek Chapman Click here to Send Derek Chapman a Private Message Click Here to Email Derek Chapman Find more posts by Derek Chapman Add Derek Chapman to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
JiM

I have one made by Nite Lite that I wore all last summer. It was convienient for carrying the Garmin and TriTronics. This one from Bright Eyes looks even better.

Old Post 12-09-2009 09:42 PM
Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Chris Dailey
UKC Forum Member

Re: re:

quote:
Originally posted by Owen Bryant

How good does it hold the belt light on does it have a strap on the back side like were the belt goes threw or just the straps on the front side.

http://i65.photobucket.com/albums/h216/cjd_daa/IM000059.jpg

Old Post 12-09-2009 09:52 PM
Chris Dailey is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Chris Dailey Click here to Send Chris Dailey a Private Message Click Here to Email Chris Dailey Find more posts by Chris Dailey Add Chris Dailey to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Brad Southard
UKC Forum Member

Re: Re: re:

quote:
Originally posted by Chris Dailey
How good does it hold the belt light on does it have a strap on the back side like were the belt goes threw or just the straps on the front side.

btt

Old Post 12-22-2009 12:18 AM
Brad Southard is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Brad Southard Click here to Send Brad Southard a Private Message Find more posts by Brad Southard Add Brad Southard to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Randy Tallon
UKC Forum Member

Looks like a Load Bearing Vest......kinda gives me shivers and reminders of going on patrol.....but if I get a look at one I might try it. Is it vented nylon? A solid vest might get a little warm in the summer...

USAF proud!!! 6 Years active 19 Reserves MSgt (ret) Raven 457
Carpe Nocturnum-Seize the night!

Old Post 12-22-2009 12:29 AM
Randy Tallon is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Randy Tallon Click here to Send Randy Tallon a Private Message Click Here to Email Randy Tallon Find more posts by Randy Tallon Add Randy Tallon to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
croatankid
UKC Forum Member

i want more pockets than i have now but not that many. i think with all those pockets you'd be getting snagged all the time. also, those fasteners look like they could be snagged open. i like my carhartt bibs but the pockets don't close securely. i want to add a couple more pockets on my bibs and put better closers on them too. i don't care for velcro fasteners either.

Old Post 12-22-2009 03:15 AM
croatankid is offline Click Here to See the Profile for croatankid Click here to Send croatankid a Private Message Click Here to Email croatankid Find more posts by croatankid Add croatankid to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Dan Dogs
UKC Forum Member

i think i would like it better if all the pocket lids were closed with the plastic buckle..i don't trust the velcroe after its been used a while..wonder if they would let you special order one with all buckles..

- Gr. CH Nite Ch. Hickory Nut Dan II
- CH. Gr. Nite Ch. Hickory Nut Dan III 2008 Performance Sire
- CH. Gr.Nite Ch. Hickory Nut Dan IV 2004 ukc world hunt finalist
- Ch. Gr.Nite Ch. Mounds Creek Sassy II
- Nite Ch. Hickory Nut Bucky HTX 3 wins towards grnite
- GrCh.GrNtCh Hickory Nut Bawlie HTX
-Nite ch. PR Iowa County CryBaby II 2013 Badger State Hunt Champion
qualified for 2013 UKC World Hunt
CH Nitech She Hate Me (scar) HTX Iowa County Kennels

Old Post 12-22-2009 04:17 AM
Dan Dogs is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Dan Dogs Click here to Send Dan Dogs a Private Message Click Here to Email Dan Dogs Find more posts by Dan Dogs Add Dan Dogs to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
nathan cooley
UKC Forum Member

does anyone know if it comes in fatboy sizes. i ordered one from night light that wouldn't fit.

2014 perf. sir
GRCH NTCH Late Nite Swamp Bustin Blaze R.I.P
Liking River Cheddar Bob
Skuna River Crazy Kate

Old Post 12-22-2009 04:45 AM
nathan cooley is offline Click Here to See the Profile for nathan cooley Click here to Send nathan cooley a Private Message Click Here to Email nathan cooley Find more posts by nathan cooley Add nathan cooley to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
evan ashley
UKC Forum Member

nathan call valley creek they make them in big boy sizes.

Evan Ashley 770-654-9761
PKC Proud!!!!!!

Old Post 12-23-2009 12:38 PM
evan ashley is offline Click Here to See the Profile for evan ashley Click here to Send evan ashley a Private Message Click Here to Email evan ashley Find more posts by evan ashley Add evan ashley to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Ron Ashbaugh
UKC Forum Member

They need to put on a pull down seat like a turkey vest so I got somewhere dry to sit for those nights when I can't seem to get treed.

Ron Ashbaugh
CROOKED FOOT KENNELS

Old Post 12-23-2009 01:26 PM
Ron Ashbaugh is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Ron Ashbaugh Click here to Send Ron Ashbaugh a Private Message Find more posts by Ron Ashbaugh Add Ron Ashbaugh to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
dsa1
UKC Forum Member

vest

will a trx 3 reciever with mini ant fit in tracker pocket?

ROGER

Old Post 12-23-2009 02:36 PM
dsa1 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for dsa1 Click here to Send dsa1 a Private Message Click Here to Email dsa1 Find more posts by dsa1 Add dsa1 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Randy Tallon
UKC Forum Member

Vince - You put that on and the next thing ya know you'll want to carry an M-240 and 400 extra rounds of ammo ....(M-60 for us old farts) I'll know it's you if I hear "Incoming!!!!!!" before you knock a coon out.

USAF proud!!! 6 Years active 19 Reserves MSgt (ret) Raven 457
Carpe Nocturnum-Seize the night!

Old Post 12-24-2009 07:38 PM
Randy Tallon is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Randy Tallon Click here to Send Randy Tallon a Private Message Click Here to Email Randy Tallon Find more posts by Randy Tallon Add Randy Tallon to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
kenan frizzell
UKC Forum Member

I THINK IM GOING TO TRY ME ONE ... I SEEN MR DENNIS MESSER AT SETWD OR GRAND AMERICAN ONE YEAR CANT REMEMBER WHICH ... BUT HE HAD ONE JUST LIKE THIS ONE... I ASKED HIM WHERE THEY COULD BE BOUGHT AND HE SAID HE HAD THAT ONE SPECIAL MADE JUST FRO HIM.

Old Post 12-24-2009 08:51 PM
kenan frizzell is offline Click Here to See the Profile for kenan frizzell Click here to Send kenan frizzell a Private Message Click Here to Email kenan frizzell Find more posts by kenan frizzell Add kenan frizzell to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
wishiwashunting
UKC Forum Member

Looks interesting

Home of the Roamin Kennels
PR' Lawyers Roamin Locktight Lucky (Plott)
PR' Lawyer's Atchafalaya Queen (Bluetick) RIP
PR' Lawyer's Roamin Cazadora "Cassie" (Walker) RIP

Old Post 12-24-2009 08:56 PM
wishiwashunting is offline Click Here to See the Profile for wishiwashunting Click here to Send wishiwashunting a Private Message Click Here to Email wishiwashunting Find more posts by wishiwashunting Add wishiwashunting to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
jculler8
UKC Forum Member

I HAVE ONE AND THEY ARE AWESOME. THEY HAVE A POCKET FOR EVERYTHING... EVEN YOUR CELL PHONE, WATER, TRI TRONICS AND LONG RANGE ANTENNA.

I GOT THE GAME BAG TOO, YOU CAN TAKE IT OFF IF YOU WANT.

IT IS MADE OUT OF TOUGH NETTED NYLON AND THE STUFF THAT IS NOT NETTED MATERIAL IS BRIAR PROOF. NO SNAGGING ABOUT IT.

IT IS BY FAR THE MOST CONVENIENT VEST YOU CAN BUY.

HOME OF

PKC CH GRNITECH GRCH 'PR' OAKS POINT COON BUSTIN' BELLE HTX 2013 UKC Top 100 (May 2006-January 2017)

'PR' OAKS POINT STRIKE-EM OUT BEAU (May 2006-June 2016)

PKC CH NITECH GRCH 'PR' COON BUSTIN' WHITE STUFF

CH 'PR' GOLD RUSH EXPO

'PR' BLACK KNIGHT'S BALU JETTA (May 2013-October 2015)

CH 'PR' CHERRY CREEK XBOX 2016 Treeing Walker Days King of Show

Old Post 12-25-2009 02:25 AM
jculler8 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for jculler8 Click here to Send jculler8 a Private Message Click Here to Email jculler8 Visit jculler8's homepage! Find more posts by jculler8 Add jculler8 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Rip
UKC Forum Member

Where can you get it though? I haven't been able to find one on line.

Old Post 12-25-2009 02:31 AM
Rip is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Rip Click here to Send Rip a Private Message Click Here to Email Rip Visit Rip's homepage! Find more posts by Rip Add Rip to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
hopm
UKC Forum Member

Anybody carry these for Bright Eyes? I'd like one just don't want to deal with the Rock Hill crowd.

Old Post 12-25-2009 06:36 AM
hopm is offline Click Here to See the Profile for hopm Click here to Send hopm a Private Message Find more posts by hopm Add hopm to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
MuddyRivrKennel
UKC Forum Member

Anyone know where you can get them? Yeah its made by Brighteyes but guess what, you cant get it from the website. So where can you order them from?

They call me the "BEAN QUEEN"....
~JENN~

Old Post 12-26-2009 12:34 AM
MuddyRivrKennel is offline Click Here to See the Profile for MuddyRivrKennel Click here to Send MuddyRivrKennel a Private Message Find more posts by MuddyRivrKennel Add MuddyRivrKennel to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Ray Conrad
UKC Forum Member

How to Order

Bright Eyes is open 10 to 6 Monday thru Friday and 10 till 2 on Sat. 1-888-225-7478

Old Post 12-26-2009 03:37 AM
Ray Conrad is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Ray Conrad Click here to Send Ray Conrad a Private Message Click Here to Email Ray Conrad Find more posts by Ray Conrad Add Ray Conrad to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
MuddyRivrKennel
UKC Forum Member

Price

We know the price on the vest is $65.00 without the optional game pouch. Whats the price difference with the Game Pouch?

Thanks

They call me the "BEAN QUEEN"....
~JENN~

Old Post 12-26-2009 03:42 AM
MuddyRivrKennel is offline Click Here to See the Profile for MuddyRivrKennel Click here to Send MuddyRivrKennel a Private Message Find more posts by MuddyRivrKennel Add MuddyRivrKennel to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Ray Conrad
UKC Forum Member

Gamebag

80.00 with Gamebag

Old Post 12-26-2009 03:53 AM
Ray Conrad is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Ray Conrad Click here to Send Ray Conrad a Private Message Click Here to Email Ray Conrad Find more posts by Ray Conrad Add Ray Conrad to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote