UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > Departments > UKC Coonhounds > Breeds > Treeing Walkers > houses lipper
Pages (8): « First ... « 4 5 [6] 7 8 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
redtide
UKC Forum Member

Upcoming Breeding

We will be breeding our Lipper / Skuna River female when she comes in in June. Skuna River Bark is her sire, and we are breeding to a good line dog as well. Together they will have several world champions in their blood.
(318) 345-2753

334-580-7940

https://redtidekennels.wordpress.com/home/

http://i53.tinypic.com/xpq06h.jpg
NITECH 'PR' THORN'S ROLEX (R.I.P.)

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 04-30-2010 02:07 PM
redtide is offline Click Here to See the Profile for redtide Click here to Send redtide a Private Message Click Here to Email redtide Visit redtide's homepage! Find more posts by redtide Add redtide to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
HOBO
UKC Forum Member

btt

Ch.Swampmusic Lil Bit Sassy
Ch.Swampmusic Misty Shadow
Gr.Ch.Swampmusic Boone
Gr.Ch.Swampmusic Pride

But Looking To The Future...

Nt.Ch.Gr.Ch.Swampmusic Big Hoss

Dennis Robinson
Cell 540-295-3892

Old Post 07-12-2010 05:25 PM
HOBO is offline Click Here to See the Profile for HOBO Click here to Send HOBO a Private Message Click Here to Email HOBO Visit HOBO's homepage! Find more posts by HOBO Add HOBO to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Hokieman
UKC Forum Member

BRINGING AN OLD THREAD BACK TO THE TOP... LOL

PROUD MEMBER OF :
TEAM OAK MOUNTAIN FRITO
TEAM WIPEOUT SCOOTER D

TEAM ALL GRAND TRACKMAN
TEAM ROCK BOTTOM SWEAT IT

CURT AHRING STUD BARN CENTRAL
5162 County Rd #233
Monroe City, MO 63456
*** NEW NUMBER ***
CELL- 217-617-0792

FOR REFFERENCE ON TRACKMAN & SWEAT IT
CALL BUZZ LYNCH @ 615-368-7319

CONGRATS TO CURT AHRING FOR BEING BREEDER OF THE YEAR 4 YRS AND RUNNING.

CONGRATS TO ALL GRAND TRACKMAN FOR BEING SIRE OF THE YEAR 3YRS AND RUNNING.

CURT WANTS TO THANK HIS WIFE KERRI FOR ALL HER HARD WORK AND LOVING SUPPORT OF CURT'S CRUSADES OVER THE YEARS. HE REALLY APPRECIATES HER AND LOVES HER DEARLY. THANKS KERRI FOR SUPPORTING TEAM TRACKMAN AND KEEPING OL CURT IN LINE... IT COULDN'T HAVE BEEN DONE WITHOUT YOU.

COME JOIN TEAM TRACKMAN FB PAGE
https://www.facebook.com/TeamTrackman

Nite-Time Hunting & Pet Supply
James, Benga, J.D. & Isabella Atwell
3875 North Scenic Hwy.
Bastian Va, 24314
1-276-688-3281
1-304-922-1103
1-304-922-2311

VISIT :
http://www.nitetimesupply.com

Old Post 09-02-2010 01:10 PM
Hokieman is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Hokieman Click here to Send Hokieman a Private Message Visit Hokieman's homepage! Find more posts by Hokieman Add Hokieman to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Hopkins/Lipper
UKC Forum Member

HOUSE'S LIPPER...PUPS

Posted: Thu Sep 02, 2010 2:34 am Post subject: LITTER OF IMPACT...Division of power..

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

As it has long been said "Time Flies"... It was just like yesterday that Jerry Beard and I made this Lipper and Anna cross using 26 year old Lipper semen. We prayed for a live litter and man did we get it. Ten beautiful, healthy pups. Again, before we knew it it was time to wean these little live wires. The fun of dividing them I will always remember much like choosing pieces of history. Now it has come time to send each of them to embark on what life holds for them. On August 28th PAUL CAMP came over and picked our female "Lipper's Screamin Lucille". What a nice female going to a good man and a real real coonhunter. I expect great things from that pair. I talked to RONNIE BONE yesterday. He is coming to Texas on September 12th to pick up our LOUD and PROUD male and take him to Kentucky to begin his coonhunting life. This will be a match worth watching. I will be keeping one for myself to devote my all too. There will be 2 for sale to the right men who will give them every chance to prove their worth. Like I said time has passed so quickly and now I am ready to see the progress of this much anticipated litter. Best of luck to Paul Camp and Ronnie Bone.

Tom Hopkins
Hopkins/Lipper
Adios Lightining
Hopkins' Cash
PKC # 1344

ADIOS LIGHTNING
HOPKINS CASH
AND NOW...
2015 PERFORMANCE SIRES
2015 SUPERSTAKES SIRES
2015 CHKC SUPER STUDS
LIPPER'S DR. LAW
AND
LIPPER'S IMPACT

Last edited by Hopkins/Lipper on 09-02-2010 at 04:07 PM

Old Post 09-02-2010 04:02 PM
Hopkins/Lipper is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Hopkins/Lipper Click here to Send Hopkins/Lipper a Private Message Click Here to Email Hopkins/Lipper Find more posts by Hopkins/Lipper Add Hopkins/Lipper to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
snaggles
UKC Forum Member

houses cane

The lipper was a great dog from wat I have been told. In fact I have been told that all the house blood dogs was good. Exspecially houses cane

Old Post 09-02-2010 04:42 PM
snaggles is offline Click Here to See the Profile for snaggles Click here to Send snaggles a Private Message Click Here to Email snaggles Find more posts by snaggles Add snaggles to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Kevin McCormick
UKC Forum Member

LIPPER and the HOUSE bred hounds are a great line of hounds. I hope this dog will also carry on the tradition of the house strain.

- - - - - - - - - - -GRNTCH "PR" HOUSE'S CLINT
- - - - - - -GRNTCH GRCH "PR" GUESS' DEANWOOD DRIFTER
- - - - - - - - - - -NTCH GRCH "PR" GUESS' KY. SUPER SALLY II
- - - -GRNTCH GRCH "PR" DRIFTER'S STYLISH BUZZ
- - - - - - - - - - -GRNTCH CH "PR" LOGAN'S WILD CLOVER
- - - - - - -GRNTCH "PR" SCHMERSAL'S STYLISH ANNA
- - - - - - - - - - -GRNTCH "PR" DORTE'S STYLISH CHIRPEE
PKC CH NTCH "PR" HOUSE'S KENTUCKY BUZZ
- - - - - - - - - - -GRNTCH "PR" HOUSE'S CRUZE
- - - - - - -NTCH "PR" RECTOR CREEK CLINT
- - - - - - - - - - -"PR" HOUSE'S KY. LORIE
- - - -"PR" RECTOR CREEK SHANA
- - - - - - - - - - -GRNTCH "PR" ROCK RIVER ACE
- - - - - - -NTCH "PR" SIMMONS' OZARK BELL
- - - - - - - - - - -NTCH "PR" SIMMONS' SUSIE II

***** BUZZ'S RAGIN ROCK *****

- - - - - - - - -GRNTCH GRCH "PR" HOUSE'S LIPPER
- - - - - - -CH GRNTCH "PR" GUESS' HARDWOOD MANIAC
- - - - - - - - - - -GRNTCH "PR" TAYLOR'S HARDWOOD DIXIE
- - - -NTCH "PR" MEDLEY'S HARDWOOD SWAMP
- - - - - - - - - - -GRNTCH "PR" HOUSE'S TOM AGAIN
- - - - - - -GRNTCH "PR" GUESS' HARDWOOD TINY
- - - - - - - - - - -GRNTCH "PR" TAYLOR'S HARDWOOD DIXIE
CH NTCH "PR" SWAMP'S HARDWOOD TINY
- - - - - - - - - - -GRNTCH "PR" HOUSE'S CLINT
- - - - - - -GRNTCH "PR" HOUSE'S ROCK MTN. PROWLER
- - - - - - - - - - -"PR" HOUSE'S FLY
- - - -NTCH "PR" OVERTURF'S TREE TALKIN BOBBYSUE
- - - - - - - - - - -GRCH GRNTCH "PR" REEDY RIVER LIPPER'S LOCKUP
- - - - - - -"PR" HOUSE'S NICOL
- - - - - - - - - - -CH "PR" HUTTO'S TL HOUSE'S LINDA

Last edited by Kevin McCormick on 09-03-2010 at 05:02 PM

Old Post 09-02-2010 05:26 PM
Kevin McCormick is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Kevin McCormick Click here to Send Kevin McCormick a Private Message Find more posts by Kevin McCormick Add Kevin McCormick to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
wildbill
UKC Forum Member

wildbills101@yahoo
http://wildbills101.homestead.com/wildbills101.html

Old Post 10-23-2010 06:01 AM
wildbill is offline Click Here to See the Profile for wildbill Click here to Send wildbill a Private Message Click Here to Email wildbill Visit wildbill's homepage! Find more posts by wildbill Add wildbill to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Walker9615
UKC Forum Member

I'm interested in gettin a house pup or as close to lipped as I can, who should I contact?

Old Post 11-29-2010 03:18 AM
Walker9615 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Walker9615 Click here to Send Walker9615 a Private Message Click Here to Email Walker9615 Find more posts by Walker9615 Add Walker9615 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
redtide
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by Walker9615
I'm interested in gettin a house pup or as close to lipped as I can, who should I contact?

I have a bark female Iplan to breed to aa close lipper dog which will be lots of lipper. But will not be until December.

334-580-7940

Old Post 06-19-2011 01:50 AM
redtide is offline Click Here to See the Profile for redtide Click here to Send redtide a Private Message Click Here to Email redtide Visit redtide's homepage! Find more posts by redtide Add redtide to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
chuck west
UKC Forum Member

BTT LOL

I was always partial to Hillbilly Mac and Lipper crosses back and forth ,,,look at some of todays studs you will see it ,,,,lol

Old Post 12-11-2011 01:30 PM
chuck west is offline Click Here to See the Profile for chuck west Click here to Send chuck west a Private Message Find more posts by chuck west Add chuck west to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Hopkins/Lipper
UKC Forum Member

LIPPER'S DR. LAW...as close as you can get...

LIPPER'S DR. LAW... son of HOUSE'S LIPPER in his reproductive prime..

Tom Hopkins
Hopkins/Lipper

ADIOS LIGHTNING
HOPKINS CASH
AND NOW...
2015 PERFORMANCE SIRES
2015 SUPERSTAKES SIRES
2015 CHKC SUPER STUDS
LIPPER'S DR. LAW
AND
LIPPER'S IMPACT

Last edited by Hopkins/Lipper on 12-11-2011 at 02:12 PM

Old Post 12-11-2011 01:56 PM
Hopkins/Lipper is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Hopkins/Lipper Click here to Send Hopkins/Lipper a Private Message Click Here to Email Hopkins/Lipper Find more posts by Hopkins/Lipper Add Hopkins/Lipper to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Hopkins/Lipper
UKC Forum Member

HOUSE'S LIPPER treed...

Today I pulled out my 28 year old cassette tape of some treasured memories. I took it to have it put on a disc. On it is a hunt with Joe House and I with Houses's Cruz and House's Lipper. That was a good time and a fond memory. Of course, my main objective was to preserve the recording of HOUSE'S LIPPER treed deep and alone. He had been treed for over an hour when I got close enough to turn the recorder on. As I walked through the loud crunching of dry leaves and sticks you can hear Ol Lipper blowing it down in the distance. Getting closer and closer and louder and louder till I reached the tree. I haven't listened to it in a while, but it still raises chill bumps on my arms. Listening to Lipper treed after all these years is still a treat for me. I guess we all have that one special dog in our lives ,,,Lipper was mine.

Tom Hopkins
Hopkins/Lipper

ADIOS LIGHTNING
HOPKINS CASH
AND NOW...
2015 PERFORMANCE SIRES
2015 SUPERSTAKES SIRES
2015 CHKC SUPER STUDS
LIPPER'S DR. LAW
AND
LIPPER'S IMPACT

Old Post 12-13-2011 01:12 AM
redtide
UKC Forum Member

When you get it on digital post it or put on internet for all to hear.

334-580-7940

Old Post 12-13-2011 01:37 AM
HistoryNutt
UKC Forum Member

http://www.finleyriverchief.com

Sites I like to visit that have a lot of information:

A Lot Of Old Pictures And Ads

http://finleyriverchief.forumotion.net

Register On The Above Forum To See A Lot More Old Pictures And Ads.
There are more that you can't access unless registered.

Old Post 08-29-2012 03:40 PM
HistoryNutt is offline Click Here to See the Profile for HistoryNutt Click here to Send HistoryNutt a Private Message Click Here to Email HistoryNutt Visit HistoryNutt's homepage! Find more posts by HistoryNutt Add HistoryNutt to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Clif Owen
UKC Forum Member

I would like to hear old Lipper myself. I have hunted with several direct sons of his and he put a mouth on them!

Old Post 08-30-2012 12:42 AM
Clif Owen is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Clif Owen Click here to Send Clif Owen a Private Message Click Here to Email Clif Owen Find more posts by Clif Owen Add Clif Owen to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
BigMikeTN
UKC Forum Member

Anyone know of a dog that won a lot of big hunts that was outta houses lipper located in nebraska in the 90's?

Old Post 01-26-2013 05:27 AM
BigMikeTN is offline Click Here to See the Profile for BigMikeTN Click here to Send BigMikeTN a Private Message Click Here to Email BigMikeTN Find more posts by BigMikeTN Add BigMikeTN to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Robert Starke
UKC Forum Member

Dual Gr.Ch. Trap's Finley River Slick

Hi,

Slick won several big hunts in the 90's. He is Dual Ch. Durbin's Rambler grandsire. Rambler was the former #2 on UKC's Current Reproducers List until he went sterile. Slick sired Ol Factory. Ol Factory was of one of the best, if not the best track dog to ever run a coon, owned by Kenny Durbin.

Slick's mother was out of a pup I raised who became Gr. Ch. Mears' Finley River Trap, 1995 SWTWA Hall of Fame, owned by Tom Wilbers. We made the cross on her after several successful crosses on Lonnie. The pups out of Trap and Lipper were superior coonhounds. They were freaks of nature. Thus, Ol Factory and Rambler. Ask anyone out around Columbus, KS about Ol Factory and Kenny Durbin. Rambler is Melvin's sire.

Good Hunting,
Robert

Gr. Ch. Nt. Ch. Wild Bill's Lill 21.05% reproduction record
Starke's Finley River Little Lill
Dual Gr. Ch. Wild Bill's Queen UKC RQE 112 winner 725+ 2006 UKC World Hunt qualifier
Starke's Finley River Ramblin Rattler 2
Starke's Finley River Ramblin Sadie
Gr.Ch.Nt.Ch.TrackMan's Stone Cold HTX 2009 UKC World Hunt qualifier 2009 UKC World Hunt Zone 5 Hunt 14th place 2011 UKC World Hunt qualifier
Dual Ch. PKC Ch.Track Man's Mad Dash 2007 PKC SS qualifier 2008 UKC World Hunt qualifier 2011 Ringtail Lodge Coon Club High Scoring Dog of the Year 2011 Ringtail Lodge Coon Club Final Hunt winner 2012 MCHF Youth State Championship 2nd place 2012 Ringtail Lodge Coon Club High Scoring Dog of the Year
Gr. Ch. Finley River Cadillac Jane 2006 PKC Walker Days BOSF 2006 UKC RQE 74 Ch winner 2006 Trackman Invitational Queen of Show 2007 MCHF State Hunt Ch. female winner
Starke's Finley River Ramblin Cozi
Gr Nt Ch Starke's Finley River Super Man HTX 2017 Mid Mo Coonhunters Hunt Series Champion 2018 MCHF Dick Gray Memorial Hunt High Scoring Dog and King of the Hunt 2018 Mid-Mo Coonhunters Hunt Series Champion 2018 MCHF State Final Hunt the only double cast winner Final Four 3rd place winner 2019 BBCHA Sectional Madison, MO Gr Nt Ch/ Nt Ch Cast winner and High Scoring dog 2019 BBOA Richard Casey Tribute Hunt High Scoring Dog 750+ Thursday night and 825+ Friday night 2019 MCHF State Final Hunt Final Four 2nd place winner 2020 UKC World Hunt Qualifier at Marshall, MO March 21st

Dual Gr Ch Wild Bill's April 2016 UKC RQE 97 Ch winner

Gr. Ch. Starke's Finley River Jane 2006 UKC RQE 74 Gr Ch winner
Gr. Ch. Starke's Finley River Sugar 2012 MCHF Dick Gray Summer Classic Ch of Ch winner
Starke's Finley River Jake
Hoghill's Finley River Rip
Hoghill's Finley River Candie

Starke's Finley River Stubbie
Starke's Finley River Ramblin Tuff
Starke's Finley River Ramblin Steel
Starke's Finley River Ramblin Fame

Starke's Finley River Ramblin Jane
Gr Ch Starke's Finley River Ramblin Iron Man
Starke's Finley River Ramblin Bat Man

Starke's Finley River Ramblin Tanna
Starke's Finley River Ramblin Lightning
Starke"s Finley River Ramblin John Henry
Starke's Finley River Ramblin Dan
Starke's Finley River Ramblin Sister
Starke's Finley River Diamond
Starke's Finley River General Robert E Lee

Starke's Finley River Stormy
Clark's Finley River Spot PKC cast / money winner
Starke's Finley River Ramblin Sage

Starke's Finley River Ramblin Paige

Starke's Finley River Ramblin Lou HTX passed times 1 Littermate of
PKC Gold Ch Gr Nt Ch Snitch, mother of Batman

Gr Ch. Starke's Finley River Ramblin Emma HTX
Starke's Finley River Ramblin Sugar Boy
Starke's Finley River Ramblin Randi
Starke's Finley River Ramblin Little Emma

Gr.Ch. Starke's Table Rock Jewell 2007 RQE 5 BOSF winner 2007 MCHF State Hunt BOSF winner 2009 RQE 28 Best of Show female winner 2009 MCHF State Hunt Ch of Ch Female winner 2010 MCHF State Hunt Gr Ch winner and Queen of Show 2010 Alan Reinkemeyer Memorial Queen of Show 2011 Gr Ch Louisiana State Championship 2012 NE Missouri Black & Tan Sectional Gr. Ch. female 2012 MCHF Spring Classic Gr Ch female 2012 UKC RQE 87 Gr Ch winner 2012 NE Missouri Treeing Walker Sectional Gr Ch winner 2012 MCHF Dick Gray Summer Classic Gr. Ch. winner 2012 Lee Crawford Invitational qualifier 2012 Purina Nationals qualifier 2012 UKC Current Top 10 2012 MCHF Missouri State Show Dog of the Year

Gr Ch Little Walnut Queen Bathsheba 2011 SWTWA BFOS and Queen of Show 2011 MCHA State Hunt BFOS 2011 Oklahoma Federation State Hunt and Show BFOS 2012 MCHF State Hunt Ch Female and Queen of Show 2012 Oklahoma Federation State Hunt and Show Ch. Female 2012 Purina Nationals qualifier 2013 TWB&F Walker Days Gr. Ch. female and Queen of Show 2013 Kentucky State Championship Gr. Ch. female and Opposite Sex winner 2013 Purina Nationals qualifier 2013 ACHA World Hunt and Show BFOS 2014 Purina Nationals qualifier 2014 Lee Crawford Invitaional qualifier
Gr Ch Little Walnut Zipporah

Gr Ch A & B Preacher 2012 Saluda Days King of Show 2013 MCHF State Hunt Ch. winner and King of Show 2013 MO Governor's Cup State Hunt Ch. winner and King of Show 2014 RQE #11 Gr. Ch. winner 2014 Purina Nationals qualifier 2014 SWTWA Gr. Ch. winner 2014 Lee Crawford Invitational qualifier 2014 Kansas State Championship Gr. Ch. winner both days 2014 UKC's Top 10 List 2014 Purina's Bench Show Top Ten List 2014 MCHF Summer Classic Gr. Ch. winner both days 2014 MCHF Summer Classic King of Show 2014 MCHF State Hunt and Show GR. Ch. Winner Friday 2014 MCHF Missouri State Show Dog of the Year 2015 Purina Nationals qualifier 2015 Kansas State Championship Friday Gr Ch winner 2016 Purina Nationals qualifier

Gr Ch Table Rock Reverend Mundo Hawk 2010 MCHF State Hunt Best Male of Show 2011 MCHF Spring Classic Gr. Ch. male and King of Show 2011 UKC RQE 88 Gr Ch male 2012 UKC RQE 87 Gr Ch male 2012 NE Missouri Treeing Walker Sectional Gr. Ch. male and King Of Show 2012 MCHF Dick Gray Summer Classic Gr. Ch. male 2012 Lee Crawford Invitational qualifier

"Fast is Good. Accuracy is Everything." Wyatt Earp

Last edited by Robert Starke on 01-28-2013 at 06:36 PM

Old Post 01-26-2013 05:59 PM
Robert Starke is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Robert Starke Click here to Send Robert Starke a Private Message Find more posts by Robert Starke Add Robert Starke to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
BigMikeTN
UKC Forum Member

The dog I'm thinking of is the great grandsire of David dials Melvin mayhem dog that made the final four in the 09 AKC world hunt.. can't think of his name

Old Post 01-26-2013 09:37 PM
BigMikeTN is offline Click Here to See the Profile for BigMikeTN Click here to Send BigMikeTN a Private Message Click Here to Email BigMikeTN Find more posts by BigMikeTN Add BigMikeTN to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
kenney Clark
UKC Forum Member

It may not show anymore, but without Lipper, Our walker dogs would not be were there at now. And to me is the Greatest Reproducer the breed has ever seen. Most go back to something off Lipper, if you go back far enough. Yes he had alot of pups, But certainly left his dominent mark on the Walker Breed Forever. House's Lipper, A true Walker Legend !!!!!

RIP - GR.NT.CH. , PKC CH. AKC NT.CH. SPIDERMAN SAM.

Contact Kenney Clark - 330-738-3019 CELL- 330-205 3299

Old Post 01-26-2013 09:47 PM
kenney Clark is offline Click Here to See the Profile for kenney Clark Click here to Send kenney Clark a Private Message Find more posts by kenney Clark Add kenney Clark to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Joe S.
UKC Forum Member

the only two walker legends lipper an bozo~

Old Post 01-26-2013 10:31 PM
Joe S. is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Joe S. Click here to Send Joe S. a Private Message Click Here to Email Joe S. Visit Joe S.'s homepage! Find more posts by Joe S. Add Joe S. to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
aka the hoss
UKC Forum Member

I a lipper fan barn none. He did had he down side. He had more on the up side.. My pup 7 months old is lipper top and bottom with a dash of mundo,sackett jr,yadkin river and coma in him....to look at his full ped you can go to the wed site www.coon dog pedigrees.com. Click on pedigrees at the bottom of the page, And type in his name Mr.houdini..

Old Post 01-28-2013 02:01 AM
aka the hoss is offline Click Here to See the Profile for aka the hoss Click here to Send aka the hoss a Private Message Click Here to Email aka the hoss Find more posts by aka the hoss Add aka the hoss to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Robert Starke
UKC Forum Member

Big Mike

Hi,

Trap and Lipper produced Trap's Finley River Slick. Slick produced Ol Factory. Ol Factory produced Rambler. Rambler produced Melvin Mayhem. Mickey Helms and Kenny Durbin raised Melvin.

Good Hunting,
Robert

Gr. Ch. Nt. Ch. Wild Bill's Lill 21.05% reproduction record
Starke's Finley River Little Lill
Dual Gr. Ch. Wild Bill's Queen UKC RQE 112 winner 725+ 2006 UKC World Hunt qualifier
Starke's Finley River Ramblin Rattler 2
Starke's Finley River Ramblin Sadie
Gr.Ch.Nt.Ch.TrackMan's Stone Cold HTX 2009 UKC World Hunt qualifier 2009 UKC World Hunt Zone 5 Hunt 14th place 2011 UKC World Hunt qualifier
Dual Ch. PKC Ch.Track Man's Mad Dash 2007 PKC SS qualifier 2008 UKC World Hunt qualifier 2011 Ringtail Lodge Coon Club High Scoring Dog of the Year 2011 Ringtail Lodge Coon Club Final Hunt winner 2012 MCHF Youth State Championship 2nd place 2012 Ringtail Lodge Coon Club High Scoring Dog of the Year
Gr. Ch. Finley River Cadillac Jane 2006 PKC Walker Days BOSF 2006 UKC RQE 74 Ch winner 2006 Trackman Invitational Queen of Show 2007 MCHF State Hunt Ch. female winner
Starke's Finley River Ramblin Cozi
Gr Nt Ch Starke's Finley River Super Man HTX 2017 Mid Mo Coonhunters Hunt Series Champion 2018 MCHF Dick Gray Memorial Hunt High Scoring Dog and King of the Hunt 2018 Mid-Mo Coonhunters Hunt Series Champion 2018 MCHF State Final Hunt the only double cast winner Final Four 3rd place winner 2019 BBCHA Sectional Madison, MO Gr Nt Ch/ Nt Ch Cast winner and High Scoring dog 2019 BBOA Richard Casey Tribute Hunt High Scoring Dog 750+ Thursday night and 825+ Friday night 2019 MCHF State Final Hunt Final Four 2nd place winner 2020 UKC World Hunt Qualifier at Marshall, MO March 21st

Dual Gr Ch Wild Bill's April 2016 UKC RQE 97 Ch winner

Gr. Ch. Starke's Finley River Jane 2006 UKC RQE 74 Gr Ch winner
Gr. Ch. Starke's Finley River Sugar 2012 MCHF Dick Gray Summer Classic Ch of Ch winner
Starke's Finley River Jake
Hoghill's Finley River Rip
Hoghill's Finley River Candie

Starke's Finley River Stubbie
Starke's Finley River Ramblin Tuff
Starke's Finley River Ramblin Steel
Starke's Finley River Ramblin Fame

Starke's Finley River Ramblin Jane
Gr Ch Starke's Finley River Ramblin Iron Man
Starke's Finley River Ramblin Bat Man

Starke's Finley River Ramblin Tanna
Starke's Finley River Ramblin Lightning
Starke"s Finley River Ramblin John Henry
Starke's Finley River Ramblin Dan
Starke's Finley River Ramblin Sister
Starke's Finley River Diamond
Starke's Finley River General Robert E Lee

Starke's Finley River Stormy
Clark's Finley River Spot PKC cast / money winner
Starke's Finley River Ramblin Sage

Starke's Finley River Ramblin Paige

Starke's Finley River Ramblin Lou HTX passed times 1 Littermate of
PKC Gold Ch Gr Nt Ch Snitch, mother of Batman

Gr Ch. Starke's Finley River Ramblin Emma HTX
Starke's Finley River Ramblin Sugar Boy
Starke's Finley River Ramblin Randi
Starke's Finley River Ramblin Little Emma

Gr.Ch. Starke's Table Rock Jewell 2007 RQE 5 BOSF winner 2007 MCHF State Hunt BOSF winner 2009 RQE 28 Best of Show female winner 2009 MCHF State Hunt Ch of Ch Female winner 2010 MCHF State Hunt Gr Ch winner and Queen of Show 2010 Alan Reinkemeyer Memorial Queen of Show 2011 Gr Ch Louisiana State Championship 2012 NE Missouri Black & Tan Sectional Gr. Ch. female 2012 MCHF Spring Classic Gr Ch female 2012 UKC RQE 87 Gr Ch winner 2012 NE Missouri Treeing Walker Sectional Gr Ch winner 2012 MCHF Dick Gray Summer Classic Gr. Ch. winner 2012 Lee Crawford Invitational qualifier 2012 Purina Nationals qualifier 2012 UKC Current Top 10 2012 MCHF Missouri State Show Dog of the Year

Gr Ch Little Walnut Queen Bathsheba 2011 SWTWA BFOS and Queen of Show 2011 MCHA State Hunt BFOS 2011 Oklahoma Federation State Hunt and Show BFOS 2012 MCHF State Hunt Ch Female and Queen of Show 2012 Oklahoma Federation State Hunt and Show Ch. Female 2012 Purina Nationals qualifier 2013 TWB&F Walker Days Gr. Ch. female and Queen of Show 2013 Kentucky State Championship Gr. Ch. female and Opposite Sex winner 2013 Purina Nationals qualifier 2013 ACHA World Hunt and Show BFOS 2014 Purina Nationals qualifier 2014 Lee Crawford Invitaional qualifier
Gr Ch Little Walnut Zipporah

Gr Ch A & B Preacher 2012 Saluda Days King of Show 2013 MCHF State Hunt Ch. winner and King of Show 2013 MO Governor's Cup State Hunt Ch. winner and King of Show 2014 RQE #11 Gr. Ch. winner 2014 Purina Nationals qualifier 2014 SWTWA Gr. Ch. winner 2014 Lee Crawford Invitational qualifier 2014 Kansas State Championship Gr. Ch. winner both days 2014 UKC's Top 10 List 2014 Purina's Bench Show Top Ten List 2014 MCHF Summer Classic Gr. Ch. winner both days 2014 MCHF Summer Classic King of Show 2014 MCHF State Hunt and Show GR. Ch. Winner Friday 2014 MCHF Missouri State Show Dog of the Year 2015 Purina Nationals qualifier 2015 Kansas State Championship Friday Gr Ch winner 2016 Purina Nationals qualifier

Gr Ch Table Rock Reverend Mundo Hawk 2010 MCHF State Hunt Best Male of Show 2011 MCHF Spring Classic Gr. Ch. male and King of Show 2011 UKC RQE 88 Gr Ch male 2012 UKC RQE 87 Gr Ch male 2012 NE Missouri Treeing Walker Sectional Gr. Ch. male and King Of Show 2012 MCHF Dick Gray Summer Classic Gr. Ch. male 2012 Lee Crawford Invitational qualifier

"Fast is Good. Accuracy is Everything." Wyatt Earp

Old Post 01-28-2013 06:31 PM
Robert Starke is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Robert Starke Click here to Send Robert Starke a Private Message Find more posts by Robert Starke Add Robert Starke to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
deeprvr31
UKC Forum Member

Lipper's Dr. Law x Ruby II

I just bred my Ruby II female to Dr. Law two Weeks ago. Should be some nice pups.
Ruby is a granddaughter to Rat Attack on top & goes back to Skuna River Lipper(houses lipper) on bottom.
Ruby has produced some nice pups from 3 litters. Two litters from Witch DR. and one from Whitmore's Dragline(moose). A pup from the Dragline cross, Wipeout Drag, finished in the top 6 of the spring Super Stakes last year.
Pups will be due the middle of March.

GRNTCH PKC CH DEEP RIVER CRYSTAL
http://i203.photobucket.com/albums/aa152/deeprvr31/CrystalRuby014.jpg

Gone But Not Forgotten
GRNTCH SILVER CH DEEP RIVER RUBY
http://i203.photobucket.com/albums/aa152/deeprvr31/6-24-2007-19.jpg

NTCH PKC CH 'PR' DEEP RIVER RUBY II
http://i203.photobucket.com/albums/aa152/deeprvr31/DeepRiverRubyII021.jpg

Grant Jenkins
662-231-0921

Old Post 01-28-2013 08:56 PM
deeprvr31 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for deeprvr31 Click here to Send deeprvr31 a Private Message Click Here to Email deeprvr31 Find more posts by deeprvr31 Add deeprvr31 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Jamie Thurman
UKC Forum Member

About as close as u can get to lipper without breeding to a dog out of lipper semen

..............Grnitech HOUSES TOM TOM
..........Grnitech HOUSES CLINT
..............NITECH KENTUCKY JUDY
.......Grnitech GRCH HOUSES LIPPER
..............Grintech SHIVES GOLDHILL TOM
..........HOUSES LOU
..............NITECH SHIVES GOLDHILL LOU
....Grnitech LIPPERS STYLISH RANK
..............Grnitech BALLS HICKORY NUT HARRY
...........Grnitech OWENS HARDWOOD BOZO
..............NITECH RUTANS BEAR CR PRINCESS
.......NITECH STYLISH DOLLY
..............Grnitech WICKS STYLISH BANJO
...........Grnitech SCHMERSALS STYLISH QUEEN
..............WICKS OZARK MISSY
GRCH GRNITECH PKC SILVER CH RANKS STYLISH REBEL
($6958 won in pkc)
..............GRNTCH HOUSES LIPPER
..........GRNTCH WAGERS STYLISH LIPPER
..............GRNTCH SCHMERSALS STYLISH QUEEN
......GRNTCH HARD KNOCKIN HAYES
..............NITECH TREADWELLS HARDWD LOGAN
..........GRNTCH TAYLORS HARDWOOD DIXIE
..............NITECH CLIFTONS RUBY
....GRNTCH HARD KNOCKIN CASEY
..............GRNITECH TREE TALKING CROCKET
..........GRNITECH SILVER DOLLAR CRACKER
..............SILVER DOLLAR SALLY
......GRNITECH TURNERS JEWEL
..............WILD BILL CODY
..........NITECH CALHOUN ROXANE
..............GRNITECH KRUEGERS CALHOUN ROXY

NITECH NOCTURNAL NAILOR JR
GRNITECH JUDGE DREDD 7/2/04 to 8/4/14
GRNITECH WALACES LITTLE ELLI (2014 SATURDAY NIGHT GEORGIA STATE GRNITECH WINNER AND 2ND IN THE FINAL 4)

GRCH GRNITECH GRFCH WOODS DANDY SAS( GRNITECH ABBOTTS ELK RIVER RATTLER X WOODS DANDY BRANDY )

GRNITECH NOCTURNAIL KIT ( GRNITECH NOCTURNAIL TORUCH X GRNITECH GOLD RIVER MEG )

NITECH CH SWAMP AND RIVER QUEEN (CAST WINNER AT BABY STAKES & 3 WINS TWDS GRNITECH) (GRNITECH DOUBLE XL X NITECH CH A LITTLE BIT NASTY )

BEANS 2 FAMOUS FOR U (GRNTCH HARDWOOD BEAN X GRNTCH SKIPPERS ALMOST FAMOUS)
GIRLS HUNT TO
Jamie Thurman
770-262-5241

Old Post 01-29-2013 09:24 PM
Jamie Thurman is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Jamie Thurman Click here to Send Jamie Thurman a Private Message Click Here to Email Jamie Thurman Find more posts by Jamie Thurman Add Jamie Thurman to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Chris Horner
UKC Forum Member

I need to see more. I got a female that goes back to Lipper like 9 times up close and I just got pups off her and a Lipper bred male dog.. Can you say LOUD =)

Old Post 01-13-2014 03:28 AM
Chris Horner is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Chris Horner Click here to Send Chris Horner a Private Message Click Here to Email Chris Horner Visit Chris Horner's homepage! Find more posts by Chris Horner Add Chris Horner to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote