UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > Departments > UKC Coonhounds > Breeds > Treeing Walkers > houses lipper
Pages (8): « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
zapper
UKC Forum Member

BTT

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 10-19-2006 06:14 PM
zapper is offline Click Here to See the Profile for zapper Click here to Send zapper a Private Message Click Here to Email zapper Find more posts by zapper Add zapper to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
zapper
UKC Forum Member

BTT

Old Post 10-19-2006 08:15 PM
zapper is offline Click Here to See the Profile for zapper Click here to Send zapper a Private Message Click Here to Email zapper Find more posts by zapper Add zapper to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
zapper
UKC Forum Member

BTT

Old Post 10-19-2006 09:33 PM
zapper
UKC Forum Member

btt

Old Post 10-20-2006 11:21 AM
zapper
UKC Forum Member

btt

Old Post 10-20-2006 06:32 PM
zapper
UKC Forum Member

btt

Old Post 10-20-2006 09:31 PM
wkfii
UKC Forum Member

Zapper this thread has been around since 04. Is there a reason why you keep btting it other than you want to promote that semen you have?

Member of the NAADP

Track and Tree with Accuracy and Determination.

Old Post 10-21-2006 04:02 AM
wkfii is offline Click Here to See the Profile for wkfii Click here to Send wkfii a Private Message Click Here to Email wkfii Find more posts by wkfii Add wkfii to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
zapper
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by wkfii
Zapper this thread has been around since 04. Is there a reason why you keep btting it other than you want to promote that semen you have?
this thread started in 2004. More than 50% of the replies are from this past week!No i am not promoting LIPPER SEMEN!I am monitoring input on HOUSES LIPPER BLOODLINE!!!! The LIPPER LEGACY NEEDS NO PROMOTION!!!!!! IT HAS ALREADY TAKEN ITS PLACE IN TREEING WALKER HISTORY!!!

Old Post 10-21-2006 12:05 PM
zapper
UKC Forum Member

BTT

Old Post 10-21-2006 12:06 PM
wkfii
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by zapper
this thread started in 2004. More than 50% of the replies are from this past week!No i am not promoting LIPPER SEMEN!I am monitoring input on HOUSES LIPPER BLOODLINE!!!! The LIPPER LEGACY NEEDS NO PROMOTION!!!!!! IT HAS ALREADY TAKEN ITS PLACE IN TREEING WALKER HISTORY!!!

Ah, a true zealot. We are aware of the .... legacy. LOL Not all historical events are good or bad, and some are mixed. Lipper would be mixed. How much $ did you pay for that sperm?

Member of the NAADP

Last edited by wkfii on 10-21-2006 at 10:01 PM

Old Post 10-21-2006 01:55 PM
wkfii is offline Click Here to See the Profile for wkfii Click here to Send wkfii a Private Message Click Here to Email wkfii Find more posts by wkfii Add wkfii to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
zapper
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by wkfii
Ah, a true zealot. We are aware of the .... legacy. LOL Not all historical events are good or bad, and some are mixed. Lipper would be mixed. How much $ did you pay for that sperm?
The price i paid for any LIPPER SEMEN was a private business transaction! SORRY!

Old Post 10-21-2006 11:22 PM
wkfii
UKC Forum Member

quote:
The price i paid for any LIPPER SEMEN was a private business transaction! SORRY!

LOL There is a classified board.

Member of the NAADP

Old Post 10-23-2006 02:35 AM
Adam Freeman
UKC Forum Member

i have a grandpup to lipper with tj's stylish lipper being my dogs dad. i really like this dog. she started at young age. she still is doing pretty darn good. i just need to get her in the woods more than i have in the past. but ive started hunting 3 nights a week and i hope i can continue.

thanks adam

864-247-9022
duramax72003@yahoo.com

Old Post 10-24-2006 07:59 PM
Adam Freeman is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Adam Freeman Click here to Send Adam Freeman a Private Message Click Here to Email Adam Freeman Find more posts by Adam Freeman Add Adam Freeman to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
zapper
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by Adam Freeman
i have a grandpup to lipper with tj's stylish lipper being my dogs dad. i really like this dog. she started at young age. she still is doing pretty darn good. i just need to get her in the woods more than i have in the past. but ive started hunting 3 nights a week and i hope i can continue.

thanks adam

good luck,Adam!!!

Old Post 10-24-2006 09:19 PM
Dwils
UKC Forum Member

ive heard that dogs directly out of him are kind of trashy and grandpups of him are twice better than the one's directly out of him

NtCh PKCCh Skuna River Faith
NtCh PKC Ch Catch This
Silver Ch River Bend Lacey

Old Post 10-24-2006 09:23 PM
Dwils is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Dwils Click here to Send Dwils a Private Message Click Here to Email Dwils Find more posts by Dwils Add Dwils to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Mizzou
UKC Forum Member

I had 2 Gr. Nt Ch. dogs ( littermates) directly out of Lipper and and Gr. Nt Ch. female that was directly out of Houses Tom Tom.

What I would give to have a couple like them. Placed the female in 2 world hunts and the male made Gr. Nt by 16 mos of age.

Old Post 10-24-2006 11:02 PM
Mizzou is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Mizzou Click here to Send Mizzou a Private Message Find more posts by Mizzou Add Mizzou to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
zapper
UKC Forum Member

btt

Old Post 10-26-2006 10:59 AM
Robert Starke
UKC Forum Member

Michele

Hi, Anything you want to know about Lipper could be answered truthfully (good or bad) by John McClanahan in White Oak, TX.

Old Post 10-26-2006 11:42 AM
Robert Starke is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Robert Starke Click here to Send Robert Starke a Private Message Find more posts by Robert Starke Add Robert Starke to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
easy money
Banned

quote:
BTT

you are going to wear out the b-t-t buttons on your computer. i think everyone knows by now you are trying to sell some lipper pups.

Old Post 10-26-2006 07:45 PM
easy money is offline Click Here to See the Profile for easy money Click here to Send easy money a Private Message Find more posts by easy money Add easy money to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
zapper
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by easy money
you are going to wear out the b-t-t buttons on your computer. i think everyone knows by now you are trying to sell some lipper pups.
I DONT NEED TO TRY AND SELL LIPPER PUPS!LIPPER SEMEN PUPS WILL SELL THEMSELVES!!!!!!!!!ALSO I WOULDNT BE TO CONCERNED ABOUT THE BUTTONS ON MY COMPUTER,WALMART IS JUST AROUND THE CORNER IF I NEED A NEW ONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!SO LOOK FORWARD TO ALOT OF BTT'S IN THE FUTURE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited by zapper on 10-26-2006 at 09:41 PM

Old Post 10-26-2006 09:11 PM
easy money
Banned

quote:
I DONT NEED TO TRY AND SELL LIPPER PUPS!LIPPER SEMEN PUPS WILL SELL THEMSELVES!!!!!!!!!

i see it looks as though you have sold several. a whole lot of b-t-ts and not much action. maybe they are not as hot a comodity as you thought.

Old Post 10-26-2006 10:51 PM
easy money is offline Click Here to See the Profile for easy money Click here to Send easy money a Private Message Find more posts by easy money Add easy money to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
wkfii
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by easy money
i see it looks as though you have sold several. a whole lot of b-t-ts and not much action. maybe they are not as hot a comodity as you thought.

Easy, the old boy probably gave too much for the semen. Such is life.

Member of the NAADP

Old Post 10-26-2006 11:06 PM
batchinggod
UKC Forum Member

Lipper pups

I am just putting my 2 cents in on this. Talking about Lippers P.A.D.,was there a P.A.D.before Lipper came along?But a lot of poor quality females were bred to Lipper.When Lipper was hot everybody was taking their females to him,just to sell pups.I think if the better quality females were bred to him instead brood bitches,you would see alot higher %on his P.A.D. .I have hunted with quality bitches bred to Lipper back then,and the % of pups turning out was good. I think if people were more responsible for the breed, instead of (STRICKING WHILE THE IRON IS HOt)mentality,we would all benefit.This use to be very common,this happens every year a male wins the world hunt or certain stud gets hot everyone brings their females to them hoping that he will cover up their weak points.I know if i was Zapper I would try to keep all of them close by.

Old Post 10-26-2006 11:14 PM
batchinggod is offline Click Here to See the Profile for batchinggod Click here to Send batchinggod a Private Message Click Here to Email batchinggod Find more posts by batchinggod Add batchinggod to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
wkfii
UKC Forum Member

Re: Lipper pups

quote:
Originally posted by batchinggod
I am just putting my 2 cents in on this. Talking about Lippers P.A.D.,was there a P.A.D.before Lipper came along?But a lot of poor quality females were bred to Lipper.When Lipper was hot everybody was taking their females to him,just to sell pups.I think if the better quality females were bred to him instead brood bitches,you would see alot higher %on his P.A.D. .I have hunted with quality bitches bred to Lipper back then,and the % of pups turning out was good. I think if people were more responsible for the breed, instead of (STRICKING WHILE THE IRON IS HOt)mentality,we would all benefit.This use to be very common,this happens every year a male wins the world hunt or certain stud gets hot everyone brings their females to them hoping that he will cover up their weak points.I know if i was Zapper I would try to keep all of them close by.

Yes, indeed. Nothing quite like a quality gyp.

Member of the NAADP

Old Post 10-27-2006 12:13 AM
jason2579
UKC Forum Member

i dont want to start any thing bad in here so this is just moi and experience i've had with lipper dogs for years i hunted spring creek rock breeding and always was very impressed with still am. i thought i buy something new to try to mix with my rock breeding i always heard lipper was very good dog never knew the dog personelly but heard he was good i tried female first gave her 1 and a half to prove to me she could be coon hound never the less i took it in the shorts got rid of her. bought male dog he showed good signs right off the start then slid to the worse side so my experince with lipper has been bad but im sure theirs good ones out their but as for me i'll stick with my stylish bred dogs becuase thats where my luck has been

Old Post 10-27-2006 12:36 AM
jason2579 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for jason2579 Click here to Send jason2579 a Private Message Click Here to Email jason2579 Find more posts by jason2579 Add jason2579 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote