UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > Departments > UKC Beagles > NBPPA Youth Series Standings - Final 2016
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Tresa V
UKC Forum Member

NBPPA Youth Series Standings - Final 2016

I'd like to announce that we've compiled all of the hunt reports for 2016 for the first annual NBPPA Youth Series. Along with the rest of the NBPPA, I'd like to thank everyone that brought these kids the hunts to help them learn more about our sport, our passion. It's been a great time for me, personally, to be around these kids, laughing, sharing moments I'll never forget. It has taught me to remember what this sport is all about for me, running hounds and making forever friendships.

We're currently in discussion on prize packages being given to the top kids placing in their state. We will be in contact with those kids and getting everything together for them. I'd like to announce the top placing kids for each state as follows:

GEORGIA
Tanner Frazee and Luke Wade (tied)

ILLINOIS
Delanie Teno

INDIANA
Lucas Haupert

IOWA
Ethan Unzicker

MICHIGAN
Taylor Oberlin

MISSOURI
Brayden Bratton

Congratulations to them all and can't wait to see what the future holds for all of our young sportsmen(and women). I'm proud of each and every one of you!!

Below are the final standings for the 2016 season.

Last edited by Tresa V on 01-11-2017 at 12:32 PM

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 01-11-2017 04:27 AM
Tresa V is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Tresa V Click here to Send Tresa V a Private Message Click Here to Email Tresa V Find more posts by Tresa V Add Tresa V to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
JHayes
UKC Forum Member

Congratulations to all the kids this year.
They have all made it very enjoyable and exciting for me!
The kids have the right attitudes and show unbelievable sportsmanship. We could all learn from the kids in more ways than one.
Thank you kids look forward to seeing all of you again soon.

Old Post 01-11-2017 02:17 PM
JHayes is offline Click Here to See the Profile for JHayes Click here to Send JHayes a Private Message Click Here to Email JHayes Find more posts by JHayes Add JHayes to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Allen / UKC
Administrator

Awesome job to everyone involved! Congrats to all the kids!

Old Post 01-11-2017 06:39 PM
Allen / UKC is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Allen / UKC Click here to Send Allen / UKC a Private Message Click Here to Email Allen / UKC Find more posts by Allen / UKC Add Allen / UKC to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote