UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > UKC Free Classifieds > Coonhound Classifieds > Blueticks: Dogs and Puppies For Sale > Pups for sale
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Mike Lovekamp
UKC Forum Member

Pups for sale

Chuck Coats has 2 pick of the litter puppies for sale off of his Ch. Gr. Nt. Ch. Bawl Creek blue Cain and Stinger a female off of Boomer and Nt. Ch. Little Hugger. Chucks ph. # is 217-245-2001

Nt.Ch."PR" Bawl Creek Blue Fluzzy and
GR.Nt Ch. GR.CH. Bawl Creek Blue Hugger II

Last edited by Mike Lovekamp on 12-23-2016 at 07:29 PM

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 12-23-2016 02:12 PM
Mike Lovekamp is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Mike Lovekamp Click here to Send Mike Lovekamp a Private Message Click Here to Email Mike Lovekamp Find more posts by Mike Lovekamp Add Mike Lovekamp to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Mike Lovekamp
UKC Forum Member

Pups

These pups should make extra nice hounds hard going super independent with great mouths ! The dam has a first and a third in 3 or 4 hunts . And Cain is a super nice hound alone and with the meat! Chuck has five of these and they're all nice pups.

Old Post 01-01-2017 02:32 AM
Mike Lovekamp is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Mike Lovekamp Click here to Send Mike Lovekamp a Private Message Click Here to Email Mike Lovekamp Find more posts by Mike Lovekamp Add Mike Lovekamp to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
JHannack
UKC Forum Member

Extra nice pups!

Great looking pups with great breeding, what more can a person ask for?
Hope they get in great hands!

Home of some future hopefuls.....

Old Post 01-01-2017 05:45 PM
JHannack is offline Click Here to See the Profile for JHannack Click here to Send JHannack a Private Message Find more posts by JHannack Add JHannack to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Mike Lovekamp
UKC Forum Member

Pups

Male has been sold ! Chicks cell # is 217-371-5385. If you want to see more pics. I know he got another female from this cross should make winners!

Old Post 01-08-2017 03:06 PM
Mike Lovekamp
UKC Forum Member

Pups treed

Old Post 01-14-2017 12:44 AM
Mike Lovekamp
UKC Forum Member

Male pup 2

For sale

Last edited by Mike Lovekamp on 01-16-2017 at 04:36 AM

Old Post 01-16-2017 04:31 AM
coonsmen
UKC Forum Member

The mother to this litter is a no joke get in there and get treed kind of dog. She is extremely accurate and I have no problems showing her potentially to anyone who would like to see first hand.she has not been titled because I haven't tried to finish her. It has nothing to do with her potential.

These pups are all already showing the raw natural talent breeders strive for and wished all litters had.

There is no doubt this litter will have some amazing winners so long as their new owner do their part.

Here are a few videos of the mother.

Last edited by coonsmen on 01-16-2017 at 05:33 AM

Old Post 01-16-2017 05:14 AM
coonsmen is offline Click Here to See the Profile for coonsmen Click here to Send coonsmen a Private Message Click Here to Email coonsmen Find more posts by coonsmen Add coonsmen to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Mike Lovekamp
UKC Forum Member

2 females

Pics of 2 more females from this cross! For sale

Last edited by Mike Lovekamp on 01-21-2017 at 05:15 PM

Old Post 01-21-2017 05:10 PM
G. JEFFERS
UKC Forum Member

Re: Male pup 2

quote:
Originally posted by Mike Lovekamp
For sale

I bought this male and just got him home yesterday and he's all around a very nice pup. Thanks Chuck.

Jeffers' Bear Creek Big T (CH GRNITECH Goodsons Rowdy Bocephus X GRNITECH CH Koon Krossin Rambo’s Blue Gritts)

And always looking for a better one

Old Post 01-22-2017 05:34 PM
G. JEFFERS is offline Click Here to See the Profile for G. JEFFERS Click here to Send G. JEFFERS a Private Message Click Here to Email G. JEFFERS Find more posts by G. JEFFERS Add G. JEFFERS to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Mike Lovekamp
UKC Forum Member

Pup

Good luck with him George ! This whole litter is Tree go on scent and if they're anything like their sire and dam you're gonna be a happy man!

Old Post 01-22-2017 07:22 PM
Mike Lovekamp
UKC Forum Member

Female

First female in the post with the two females has been sold ! Whoever bought the male that went to Tennessee liked him do well he bought this female too!

Last edited by Mike Lovekamp on 01-26-2017 at 06:26 PM

Old Post 01-26-2017 04:06 PM
G. JEFFERS
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by coonsmen
The mother to this litter is a no joke get in there and get treed kind of dog. She is extremely accurate and I have no problems showing her potentially to anyone who would like to see first hand.she has not been titled because I haven't tried to finish her. It has nothing to do with her potential.

These pups are all already showing the raw natural talent breeders strive for and wished all litters had.

There is no doubt this litter will have some amazing winners so long as their new owner do their part.

Here are a few videos of the mother.

Hi Jeff , I was wondering if u had any pics of Stinger and have u got any wins on her yet ? U can text me @ 304-634-8774
Thanks George

Jeffers' Bear Creek Big T (CH GRNITECH Goodsons Rowdy Bocephus X GRNITECH CH Koon Krossin Rambo’s Blue Gritts)

Old Post 01-27-2017 01:58 AM
G. JEFFERS is offline Click Here to See the Profile for G. JEFFERS Click here to Send G. JEFFERS a Private Message Click Here to Email G. JEFFERS Find more posts by G. JEFFERS Add G. JEFFERS to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
coonsmen
UKC Forum Member

She has a first and third place win. I've been asked to finish her by multiple people so the next weekend I have off with a hunt close I'll try and get that accomplished.

I don't have any pictures of her on the ground but I can try and get a couple if you wish.
This is one of her treed.

Old Post 01-29-2017 10:03 AM
coonsmen is offline Click Here to See the Profile for coonsmen Click here to Send coonsmen a Private Message Click Here to Email coonsmen Find more posts by coonsmen Add coonsmen to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
G. JEFFERS
UKC Forum Member

Stinger

She's good looking female. Good luck on finishing her this year. I'm liking my pup off her & Cain he's got a lot of sense.

JEFFERS BAWL CREEK JAMMIN JET

Old Post 01-29-2017 07:54 PM
coonsmen
UKC Forum Member

Wow. What a looker!! George, please keep me updated on the pup as he progresses. I'm very excited about this litter.

My number is (217)370-3516. Feel free to text or call as I'm not on here as much.

Old Post 01-29-2017 11:06 PM
G. JEFFERS
UKC Forum Member

Jeff

I'll keep u guys posted. I hope he turns out to tree like his momma I've watched video of her treeing 20 times or more love her tree style.

Old Post 01-29-2017 11:56 PM
coonsmen
UKC Forum Member

Lol, she's a once in a life time dog. That's for sure!!

Old Post 01-30-2017 12:21 AM
Mike Lovekamp
UKC Forum Member

Pup

Looks like his daddy! If he's anything like Cain you'll like him a lot . I started and trained Cain traded him for Dual Gr. Hugger II when he was almost a 2 year old. Only then because I owned Frosty and wanted to breed her to Frodty who I really liked.

Old Post 01-30-2017 12:33 AM
coonsmen
UKC Forum Member

All pups have been sold. Anyone with one of these pups, please keep Chuck and I posted on their progress!!!

Old Post 01-30-2017 02:06 AM
G. JEFFERS
UKC Forum Member

Mike

I've heard a lot of good things about Cain along with a lot of these hounds. He acts real good has a lot of sense and already likes a coon.

Old Post 01-30-2017 02:40 AM
coonsmen
UKC Forum Member

One of the pups out of this litter on her first drag in the timber. Extremely excited about all these pups.

Old Post 02-02-2017 03:05 AM
breezyoaks
UKC Forum Member

Pup

Nice......

Patrick Barrett

Old Post 02-02-2017 03:13 AM
breezyoaks is offline Click Here to See the Profile for breezyoaks Click here to Send breezyoaks a Private Message Click Here to Email breezyoaks Find more posts by breezyoaks Add breezyoaks to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Mike Lovekamp
UKC Forum Member

Pups

Nice video Chuck does as much as anybody I know to start pups he took this video tonight . He also laid a drag today for the other two pups he's keeping at this time they also treed their drag !

Old Post 02-02-2017 05:03 AM