UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > UKC Free Classifieds > Coonhound Classifieds > Redbones: Dogs and Puppies For Sale > Grch.grnitech.starks Barnyard Crow X Grnitech.grch.simpsons Coon Crazy Dazy
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
okreddog56
UKC Forum Member

Grch.grnitech.starks Barnyard Crow X Grnitech.grch.simpsons Coon Crazy Dazy

DAZY HAS 7 MALES AND 1 FEMALE,I CAN SALE 3 OF THE MALES,THEY ARE PAID UP IN UKC PERFORMANCE,PKC S.S. AND CHKC SUPER STUD,IF YOU WANT SOMETHING THAT CAN OUT HUNT AND OUT RUN THE WALKER DOGS,THESE ARE FOR YOU,DAZY IS LINE BRED,WITH GREAT PRODUCING FEMALES AND MALES IN HER PED.,I BRED HER TO CROW TO OUTCROSS ON WHAT I LIKE HARD HUNT,SPEED,DRIVE,INDEPENDENT AND TREEDOG.PRICE IS $400 CALL LEONARD SIMPSON AT 918-752-7560.

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 01-27-2016 04:18 PM
okreddog56 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for okreddog56 Click here to Send okreddog56 a Private Message Click Here to Email okreddog56 Find more posts by okreddog56 Add okreddog56 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Barnyard
UKC Forum Member

Good Deal!

If a person does the math, that is a good buy! Normally you pay $350-$400 for a weaned pup then have to register & pay them up in all of the registries, and most of us have good intentions, but miss the 6mo. deadline and end up paying double what it would have cost if we hadn't procrastinated! I can say one thing about this cross! You will not find any harder going, or bigger hunting dogs than Crow or Daisy! Crow came from my place, & I have hunted with Daisy, and wouldn't recommend turning either one loose unless you're prepared to go pull them off a tree somewhere!
You can never guarantee that the offspring will go like the parents, but these are out of dogs that are out of dogs that are the same way! If I'm taking a chance I would feel a lot better knowing that!
Good Luck Leonard & Billy!

Cell- 574-538-9431

Old Post 01-27-2016 08:38 PM
Barnyard is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Barnyard Click here to Send Barnyard a Private Message Click Here to Email Barnyard Find more posts by Barnyard Add Barnyard to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Steve Raleigh
UKC Forum Member

Re: Grch.grnitech.starks Barnyard Crow X Grnitech.grch.simpsons Coon Crazy Dazy

quote:
Originally posted by okreddog56
DAZY HAS 7 MALES AND 1 FEMALE,I CAN SALE 3 OF THE MALES,THEY ARE PAID UP IN UKC PERFORMANCE,PKC S.S. AND CHKC SUPER STUD,IF YOU WANT SOMETHING THAT CAN OUT HUNT AND OUT RUN THE WALKER DOGS,THESE ARE FOR YOU,DAZY IS LINE BRED,WITH GREAT PRODUCING FEMALES AND MALES IN HER PED.,I BRED HER TO CROW TO OUTCROSS ON WHAT I LIKE HARD HUNT,SPEED,DRIVE,INDEPENDENT AND TREEDOG.PRICE IS $400 CALL LEONARD SIMPSON AT 918-752-7560.

What are the odds of getting a Male to Illinois/Indiana?

PKC GCH CHKC CH Wipeout 3 Bee
(Z3 x Bell)

PKC CH CHKC CH Rush Run Lil
(Nuck x Lilly)

PKC SCH CHKC CH Wipeout Shorty

Past Home of:

2012 FALL SENIOR SS CH.
GRNITECH PKC PLATINUM CH
MISTER OVERDRIVE
(Drive X Missy)

GRNITECH PKC GOLD CH Kate
(Jack X Jill)

2013 IL PKC State Race Ch.
GRNITECH PKC GOLD CH Little Miss Dottie
(Mr.Jack X Bit)

GRNITECH Curlee Jane
2018 UKC Bluetick World Ch
2018 Fall Round Up Ch
2018 Winter Classic Ch
2017 Battle of The Breeds Ch

NITECH 2018 PKC YOUTH WORLD CH PKC SILVER CH Dirty South Side

GRNITECH PKC SILVER CH SKUNA RIVER QUICK
(Fred X Sue)

GRNITECH Stylish Chase
(Clyde X Patty)

GRNITECH PKC SILVER CH Foggy Mtn. Gomer

UKC GrSqCh NKC GrSqCh Dirt Dodge's Jager

Old Post 01-28-2016 02:13 PM
Steve Raleigh is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Steve Raleigh Click here to Send Steve Raleigh a Private Message Click Here to Email Steve Raleigh Find more posts by Steve Raleigh Add Steve Raleigh to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
okreddog56
UKC Forum Member

WE CAN PROBABLY GET ONE UP THAT WAY,GIVE ME A CALL AND I WILL SEE WHAT WE CAN DO.

Old Post 01-28-2016 06:33 PM
okreddog56 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for okreddog56 Click here to Send okreddog56 a Private Message Click Here to Email okreddog56 Find more posts by okreddog56 Add okreddog56 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
oklared
UKC Forum Member

THEY SHOULDNT BE ANY LEFT BY NOW, THIS MAYBE THE CROSS OF 2016, WOW

HOME OF 2010 HIGH SCOREING REDBONE FEMALE, DUAL CH Y2KD, #7 REPRODUCING RED FEMALE
NT.Ch. WINNER AT REDBONE SEC. 2008
3RD PL. NT.CH. 2009 BATTLE OF BREEDS AT ADA OKLA.
4TH PLACE R.Q.E 2010
2ND PLACE OVERALL AT ZONE 4 AND DOUBLE CAST WINNER 2010
WENT TO 2010 WORLD HUNT
AMERICAN REDBONE ASSOCIATION HIGH SCOREING REDBONE FEMALE OF THE 2010 WORLD HUNT
OVERALL HI SCOREING DOG AT 2010 BBCHA BLUE TIC SECTIONAL
GR.NT.CH. AT 12 and A HALF
MADE-EM SEE RED

Old Post 01-28-2016 06:33 PM
oklared is offline Click Here to See the Profile for oklared Click here to Send oklared a Private Message Click Here to Email oklared Find more posts by oklared Add oklared to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Steve Raleigh
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by okreddog56
WE CAN PROBABLY GET ONE UP THAT WAY,GIVE ME A CALL AND I WILL SEE WHAT WE CAN DO.

I will call you tonight when I get off work if that will work for you?

PKC GCH CHKC CH Wipeout 3 Bee
(Z3 x Bell)

PKC CH CHKC CH Rush Run Lil
(Nuck x Lilly)

PKC SCH CHKC CH Wipeout Shorty

Past Home of:

2012 FALL SENIOR SS CH.
GRNITECH PKC PLATINUM CH
MISTER OVERDRIVE
(Drive X Missy)

GRNITECH PKC GOLD CH Kate
(Jack X Jill)

2013 IL PKC State Race Ch.
GRNITECH PKC GOLD CH Little Miss Dottie
(Mr.Jack X Bit)

GRNITECH Curlee Jane
2018 UKC Bluetick World Ch
2018 Fall Round Up Ch
2018 Winter Classic Ch
2017 Battle of The Breeds Ch

NITECH 2018 PKC YOUTH WORLD CH PKC SILVER CH Dirty South Side

GRNITECH PKC SILVER CH SKUNA RIVER QUICK
(Fred X Sue)

GRNITECH Stylish Chase
(Clyde X Patty)

GRNITECH PKC SILVER CH Foggy Mtn. Gomer

UKC GrSqCh NKC GrSqCh Dirt Dodge's Jager

Old Post 01-28-2016 06:57 PM
Steve Raleigh is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Steve Raleigh Click here to Send Steve Raleigh a Private Message Click Here to Email Steve Raleigh Find more posts by Steve Raleigh Add Steve Raleigh to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
okreddog56
UKC Forum Member

THAT WILL WORK.

Old Post 01-28-2016 08:35 PM
okreddog56
UKC Forum Member

2 OF THESE PUPS ARE GOING TO WALKER MEN THAT HAVE HUNTED WALKER DOGS AND WON A LOT OF MONEY ON THEM.

Old Post 01-29-2016 10:33 PM
okreddog56
UKC Forum Member

I HAVE 2 MALES LEFT,IF YOU WANT A REAL COMP. DOG,THAT IS WHAT THESE ARE BRED FOR,THEY SHOULD START EARLY,I WAS HAULING THERE MOTHER TO OTHER STATES WHEN SHE WAS 10 MONTHS OLD AND SHE WAS GETTING TREED ALONE WITH THE MEAT.

Old Post 01-31-2016 04:12 PM
okreddog56
UKC Forum Member

THESE PUPS HAVE A PED.FULL OF PRODUCERS AND WINNERS ON TOP SIDE AND BOTTOM SIDE,DAZY COMES FROM A FEMALE LINE OF PRODUCERS,HER MOTHER GRETCHEN IS #5 ON CURRENT LIST AND HER DOUBLE GRANDMA IS ON THE HISTORICAL LIST,HER SIRE IS #6 ON CURRENT LIST,SO SHE SHOULD PRODUCE GOOD,ON CROWS SIDE YOU GET BARNYARD HORSE HARRY,YELLOW RIVER DOC,SANDY CREEK JAKE,AND C.D.,ON DAZY SIDE YOU GET HICKS RUSTY,SIMPSONS COON STECHEN GRETCHEN,BOMBERS Y2KD,WILD WILLIE,DEHAUS ROWDY,RUSTY RED AND BOMBER.

Old Post 02-04-2016 05:09 AM
David Richardson
UKC Forum Member

Leonard what is their date of birth?

NITECH CH 'PR' MILL CREEK BO-R.I.P.
NITECH CH 'PR' HOUSE'S SCREAMIN NELL

Old Post 02-04-2016 06:26 PM
David Richardson is offline Click Here to See the Profile for David Richardson Click here to Send David Richardson a Private Message Find more posts by David Richardson Add David Richardson to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
okreddog56
UKC Forum Member

1-3-16,THEY ARE EATING GOOD SO I AM GOING TO GET THEM OFF OF DAZY SO I CAN GET HER BACK IN THE WOODS.

Old Post 02-05-2016 05:33 AM
oklared
UKC Forum Member

THEY ARE SURLY GONE BY NOW BUT IF NOT CALL ME LEONARD, I MAY HAVE A SPOT FOR BOTH OF THEM.

HOME OF 2010 HIGH SCOREING REDBONE FEMALE, DUAL CH Y2KD, #7 REPRODUCING RED FEMALE
NT.Ch. WINNER AT REDBONE SEC. 2008
3RD PL. NT.CH. 2009 BATTLE OF BREEDS AT ADA OKLA.
4TH PLACE R.Q.E 2010
2ND PLACE OVERALL AT ZONE 4 AND DOUBLE CAST WINNER 2010
WENT TO 2010 WORLD HUNT
AMERICAN REDBONE ASSOCIATION HIGH SCOREING REDBONE FEMALE OF THE 2010 WORLD HUNT
OVERALL HI SCOREING DOG AT 2010 BBCHA BLUE TIC SECTIONAL
GR.NT.CH. AT 12 and A HALF
MADE-EM SEE RED

Old Post 02-05-2016 03:48 PM
oklared is offline Click Here to See the Profile for oklared Click here to Send oklared a Private Message Click Here to Email oklared Find more posts by oklared Add oklared to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
David Richardson
UKC Forum Member

Crow X Dazy

NITECH CH 'PR' MILL CREEK BO-R.I.P.
NITECH CH 'PR' HOUSE'S SCREAMIN NELL

Last edited by David Richardson on 02-05-2016 at 08:30 PM

Old Post 02-05-2016 07:00 PM
David Richardson is offline Click Here to See the Profile for David Richardson Click here to Send David Richardson a Private Message Find more posts by David Richardson Add David Richardson to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
okreddog56
UKC Forum Member

THE SIRE AND DAM ARE IN THE PRIME OF THERE LIFE AND ARE HARD HUNTING,INDEPENDENT TREEDOGS,EITHER ONE OF THEM COULD WIN A WORLD HUNT IN THE NEXT YEAR OR TWO IF THEY HAVE A LITTLE LUCK AND GET SOME BREAK'S.

Old Post 02-08-2016 04:25 PM
okreddog56
UKC Forum Member

$100 OF THE PRICE IS TO PAY FOR REG. AND PROGRAMS FOR EACH PUP,SO YOU ARE GETTING A PUP FOR $300 OUT OF 2 DUAL GRANDS,THAT IS CHEAP.

Old Post 02-11-2016 04:49 PM
Al Dancer
UKC Forum Member

Crow/Dazy

Is there any left ?

Old Post 02-16-2016 02:20 AM
Al Dancer is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Al Dancer Click here to Send Al Dancer a Private Message Find more posts by Al Dancer Add Al Dancer to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Al Dancer
UKC Forum Member

Crow/Dazy

Is there any left ?

Old Post 02-16-2016 02:20 AM
Al Dancer is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Al Dancer Click here to Send Al Dancer a Private Message Find more posts by Al Dancer Add Al Dancer to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
okreddog56
UKC Forum Member

2 males.

Old Post 02-16-2016 06:51 AM
okreddog56
UKC Forum Member

DAZY WAS OFF 3 MONTHS RAISING PUPS,I DIDN'T EVEN HAVE HER DRIED UP GOOD AND 1ST NIGHT OUT,HUNTED HER ALONE,MADE 2 DROPS,TREED A COON ON OUTSIDE ON BOTH OF THEM,2ND NIGHT OUT CUT HER 3 TIMES WITH HER YOUNGER BROTHER,SHE GOT TREED ALONE 3 TIMES SEEN COON ON 2 THEM,THE OTHER A DEN TREE,HER YOUNGER BROTHER GOT TREED TWICE,HAD 1 COON AND A DEN,LOOKS LIKE A PATERN IN THE BLOOD,GET ALONE WITH A COON AND HAVE 1ST STRIKE MOST OF THE TIME,THATS KIND OF HARD TO BEAT.

Old Post 02-18-2016 05:04 AM
okreddog56
UKC Forum Member

HAVE 1 MALE LEFT AND HE MAY BE GONE THIS WEEKEND.

Old Post 02-19-2016 04:25 PM
okreddog56
UKC Forum Member

PUPS ARE ALL SOLD.

Old Post 02-24-2016 05:46 AM
Southern Coondog
UKC Forum Member

Man I wish I had seen this earlier. I would have loved to got one of those females. She would cross good back to her uncle.

Old Post 03-14-2016 09:27 PM
Southern Coondog is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Southern Coondog Click here to Send Southern Coondog a Private Message Find more posts by Southern Coondog Add Southern Coondog to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Blacklabel
UKC Forum Member

How about an update on this cross? Feel free to pm me if you want.

The will to win is not nearly as important as the will to prepare to win. Everyone wants to win but not everyone wants to prepare to win." - Bobby Knight

Old Post 02-06-2019 05:11 PM
Blacklabel is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Blacklabel Click here to Send Blacklabel a Private Message Click Here to Email Blacklabel Find more posts by Blacklabel Add Blacklabel to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
okreddog56
UKC Forum Member

THE ONE BILLY STARK HAS MADE THE FINAL 4 IN A PRO HUNT A COUPLE WEEKS AGO AND THEY SPLIT,HE IS A PKC CH,AND NEEDS A CAST WIN TO NITECH,ERIC MILLERS HAS A 1ST AND 2ND AT BIG UKC HUNT,AND IS HUNTING AT THE WINTER CLASSIC,THE ONES THAT ARE GETTING HUNTED ARE WINNING.

Grnite.ch.Grch.Hicks Rusty .GRNITECH.GRCH.SIMPSONS COON CRAZY COOTER .GRNITECH(2)GRCH.SIMPSONS COON CRAZY DAZY. .NITECH.GRCH.SIMPSONS COON CRAZY JUNEBUG GR.NITECH.GRCH.SIMPSONS RUSTY RED CUDA . GRNITECH.PKC CH. CHKC CH. TANK. CH.GRNITECH.MYATT CREEK LUCY.CH.GRFDCH.GRNITECH.WADES TREE TIGHT TINA.CH.NITECH.RUSTY RED RUTH

Old Post 02-07-2019 05:27 AM