UKC Forums UKC Front Page :: Field Operations :: Show Operations :: Registration :: UKC Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > UKC Free Classifieds > Big Game Hound Classifieds > Arizona Plott Hounds
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Lee rodgers
New UKC Forum Member

Arizona Plott Hounds

I have a litter of registered plot pups for sale in Arizona. These pups all appear to be red or yellow brindle.

Scarlett(dam) is a dog I got from Roy Stiles. She primarily Lawrence breed.

Duke (stud) is a grandson of Roy's dog Comanche. His mother a maternal grandfather were both extremely cold nosed trail minded bear and lion hounds.

These pups are gonna be a solid mix of brains and grit.

Lee
602-791-3149

Please do not reply to this ad as I am rarely at the computer. No text messages, and please be courteous about what time you call.

Please no tire kickers or dog jockies. no use in wasting both of our time.

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 10-14-2019 10:20 PM
Lee rodgers is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Lee rodgers Click here to Send Lee rodgers a Private Message Click Here to Email Lee rodgers Find more posts by Lee rodgers Add Lee rodgers to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Eanmccormick
New UKC Forum Member

Lee thanks for the call letting me know she has whelped. I know I am prejudice, but I am really looking forward to getting my pup from you. I miss Duke's mother, she was a great dog.

Guys if you need a dog that has the genetics to strike from the rig, trail in any environment, and has a pile of smart grit this litter would be a serious contender. I own a full sister to Scarlett and two paternal half sisters. All three of those dogs are hardcore big game dogs. The sire of this litter came from a litter of 10 pups and they all have got it done. These pups represent the best of some real old blood. I am so confident in these pups that I am driving 1500 miles one way to pickup a pup. Give Lee a call, these pups are the real deal.

Last edited by Eanmccormick on 10-14-2019 at 10:54 PM

Old Post 10-14-2019 10:43 PM
Eanmccormick is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Eanmccormick Click here to Send Eanmccormick a Private Message Click Here to Email Eanmccormick Find more posts by Eanmccormick Add Eanmccormick to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Eanmccormick
New UKC Forum Member

Guys Lee sent me some pics tonight
All of the pups are red and yellow brindle and he still has a few. For three generations my family has bred these dogs and now all I hear is there are no young guys breeding. Get with it and support a guy under 40 that is serious about producing fine cold nosed gritty go getter dogs. Lee is not a big guy for bs, but I guarantee these dogs will get it done. Anyone hunting pups by Duke's father McCormick Carolina Kalispel please speak up, all the reports have been that you get game.

Ean McCormick
P. S. Scarlett's sister and half sister put a 400lb bear in the air last week.

Last edited by Eanmccormick on 11-14-2019 at 06:22 PM

Old Post 11-05-2019 11:54 PM
Eanmccormick is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Eanmccormick Click here to Send Eanmccormick a Private Message Click Here to Email Eanmccormick Find more posts by Eanmccormick Add Eanmccormick to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Lookn up
New UKC Forum Member

My 10 month old female out of kal is doing a bang up job. Could not be happier.

Old Post 11-06-2019 10:23 PM
Lookn up is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Lookn up Click here to Send Lookn up a Private Message Find more posts by Lookn up Add Lookn up to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Calcasieu Plott
New UKC Forum Member

How much are these pups?

Old Post 11-14-2019 05:35 PM
Calcasieu Plott is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Calcasieu Plott Click here to Send Calcasieu Plott a Private Message Click Here to Email Calcasieu Plott Find more posts by Calcasieu Plott Add Calcasieu Plott to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote