UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > Departments > UKC Coonhounds > Off Topic > Finding Bigfoot????
Pages (16): « First ... « 4 5 [6] 7 8 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
GA DAWG
UKC Forum Member

I think I found a bigfoot bed and WHERE it had killed a bird last night. I must be fixin to find one.

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 01-26-2012 04:34 PM
GA DAWG is offline Click Here to See the Profile for GA DAWG Click here to Send GA DAWG a Private Message Click Here to Email GA DAWG Find more posts by GA DAWG Add GA DAWG to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
dbprofitt56
UKC Forum Member

In the mid-nineties, a trusted friend and a hard hunter, told me he cut his get in the country Night Champion one night, except this night he didn`t want to get in the timber, just kinda stood there and stared into the woods. After some heavy persuasion, he went huntin. In about 5 or 10 min. he said he heard a loud crash in the woods, and a tree or what sounded like a tree come down! He said he was worried something happened to his dog, and he decided he better head that way to find out what was going on. He got about 50 yards into the woods, when his dog snuck in behind him. He said he grabbed him up, and left that woods in a hurry! Not saying it was a "Squatch", but it shook him up pretty good.
Another friends wife, swears she saw a Bigfoot cross the road in front of her one night in Eastern Ohio, near Salt Fork St. Park. She said she was driving late at night, on a back country road, and said it crossed over the guard rail and didn`t miss a beat!

Old Post 01-26-2012 05:42 PM
dbprofitt56 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for dbprofitt56 Click here to Send dbprofitt56 a Private Message Click Here to Email dbprofitt56 Find more posts by dbprofitt56 Add dbprofitt56 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
englishheat298
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by Hazel Hill Blueticks
I already beat you to it. I was talking to my wife about it last night, but you would have to use a slick treeing dog. Then make up stuff as you go along just like they do on the show. Or if by chance it treed a coon, just shine enough to see eyes and say it's a baby sqatch.

I do need to get them out here to film. My rabbits were doing circles in there cages last night. In the area I hunt I can make mouth calls and stir up the yotes. I heard some tree knocking yesterday afternoon. I think it may have been the squatch on day watch.

If the government is paying these clowns I want my money back along with all the other money that has been taken from my check that has been wasted. I guess we wouldn't have a government then.

lol there ya go

‘PR’ Hardtime Bluegill (Grntch Red Ruby Hardtime Crow x ‘PR’ Little Miss Blue)

‘PR’ Main Street Ramblin Ramrod (Grntch Main Street Ramblin Rambo x Ntch Poplar Run Blue Bonnie)

‘PR’ Main Street Double Trouble (Grntch Main Street Ramblin Rambo x Ntch Poplar Run Blue Bonnie)

R.I.P
Ntch Indiana Jones (Woodstock redman x blue arrow)

NTCH Buck Creeks Wild Wendy (Shannon’s iron Hank x Shannon’s Flossie)

Grntch Main Street Hooker (Main Street Max x Twin Creek Patch)

Grntch Main Street Ramblin Rambo (Main Street Max x Buck Creeks Wild Wendy) **Semen** ‘14 1st place Grnite Bluetick Days

Grntch Pkc CH Main Street Dyno (Main Street Dino x Red Ruby Suzie) final 4 pkc black n tan days, final 4 Indiana Autumn Pro Classic, semi finals legacy

Heart,lonely,accurate loyal hounds! Full Throttle English Hounds!
John 3:16!
Born again Christian 3-8-15
219-344-1885

Old Post 01-26-2012 08:04 PM
englishheat298 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for englishheat298 Click here to Send englishheat298 a Private Message Click Here to Email englishheat298 Find more posts by englishheat298 Add englishheat298 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
wildbill
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by dbprofitt56
Another friends wife, swears she saw a Bigfoot cross the road in front of her one night in Eastern Ohio, near Salt Fork St. Park. She said she was driving late at night, on a back country road, and said it crossed over the guard rail and didn`t miss a beat!

bet you a dollar to a donut it was on the north end of saltfork..

havent been in there since the early 90's when something put the fear of god into 3 badazz hounds,,1 of them would never leave your light after that..

never saw it but ,it smelled like a bag full of jockstraps would after a ballgame crossed on a 2 week old dead deer in the middle of july,,,they would grunt back and forth like hoot owls talking to each other whenever you got close to the smell,,it made the hair stand up on your neck and the dogs would try to hide between your feet .

was not a good night,we got some of the bigest coon ever out of there and they run like greyhounds and when you did get them to tree they were way up in the top and when skined out looked like a dog carrcuss ,they was so lean...dont ever remember treeing any small coon in that area..

anytime you want to go in there bring a couple gun broke horse's and i'll take you in there as they is a horse trail that will get you back in the general area,,

i wont be going back in there and not be carrying!!!!!!

wildbills101@yahoo
http://wildbills101.homestead.com/wildbills101.html

Old Post 01-28-2012 12:29 AM
wildbill is offline Click Here to See the Profile for wildbill Click here to Send wildbill a Private Message Click Here to Email wildbill Visit wildbill's homepage! Find more posts by wildbill Add wildbill to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
l.lyle
Banned

Reminds me of hunting a young dog in a sweetcorn patch next to a swamp. The young dog struck and took to the swamp and located about 150 yards in. I got halfway and here he came to me. I tried to get him to go back and he raised his hackles and looked back toward the tree. Then he got up between my legs and let out a low growl concentrating behind him. Made my hackles stand up. Then he let out a scream and left me, him,heading for the truck. I almost beat him back to it. LOL. I got rid of that Chicken ---- the next day. I never thought of big feets though.

Last edited by l.lyle on 01-28-2012 at 01:18 AM

Old Post 01-28-2012 01:13 AM
l.lyle is offline Click Here to See the Profile for l.lyle Click here to Send l.lyle a Private Message Click Here to Email l.lyle Find more posts by l.lyle Add l.lyle to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
wildbill
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by l.lyle
Reminds me of hunting a young dog in a sweetcorn patch next to a swamp. The young dog struck and took to the swamp and located about 150 yards in. I got halfway and here he came to me. I tried to get him to go back and he raised his hackles and looked back toward the tree. Then he got up between my legs and let out a low growl concentrating behind him. Made my hackles stand up. Then he let out a scream and left me, him,heading for the truck. I almost beat him back to it. LOL. I got rid of that Chicken ---- the next day. I never thought of big feets though.

the other 2 dogs i had got over it but the one didnt ,
but he was the one that was being kidnaped by bigfoot or whatever,,
every time i got close to the dog where i had to turn the signal down on the beepbeep so it wouldnt break the needle.
i could smell that smell ,i'd call the dogs name and never hear a sound but the signal would move away so fast that i'd almost loose signal before i could twist that knob to crank the signal meter back up wide open,,,
never have i heard of anyone or anything that could move that fast in a woods with dry leaves and not make any noise..

the fella that was with me that night ,i think he became scared of the dark that night ,
when i got my way made back to where he was so i could go back to the truck and drive around to the other side of the mountain to get closer to the dog,,

he told me about the sounds he heard andthe smell and the dogs growing and hideing between his feet,
he had the 22 rifle loaded and didnt know how to get the clip out when he handed it to me,,told him whatever was out there would have just got ticked off if he shot it with the 22..i had the 38 smith/wesson with me but still had the hair up on my neck everytime i got close to whatever that smell was comeing from

weither it was a bigfoot or genectic mutant that the goverment let get loose/transplanted ,i havent been back in there in about 18 yrs..

anyone want to check it out bring some gunbroke horses and i'll take you back in there in the daytime only..as with the horses will most likely smell the things before we do and if we hang on tight the horses might not throw us trying to get out of there,,

offer open to anyone who dont beleave what i said..
i'll take an azzwhuping from HHH or the BIGSHOW before i go back in there by myself!!!!!!!

wildbills101@yahoo

Old Post 01-28-2012 01:47 AM
wildbill is offline Click Here to See the Profile for wildbill Click here to Send wildbill a Private Message Click Here to Email wildbill Visit wildbill's homepage! Find more posts by wildbill Add wildbill to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
GA DAWG
UKC Forum Member

Dang. I bet money if you called them Bigfoot folks. They'd come check that out. Sounds better than anything I've heard on that show. See how brave they really are. I had my old dog run jump back it the truck one night. She was deathly skeered of something. I didn't smell nothing or see nothing. Tried to send her back and she ran to truck again. I went to the house. Turned loose there 100 times since and she's not done it again.

Old Post 01-28-2012 03:51 AM
GA DAWG is offline Click Here to See the Profile for GA DAWG Click here to Send GA DAWG a Private Message Click Here to Email GA DAWG Find more posts by GA DAWG Add GA DAWG to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
wildbill
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by GA DAWG
Dang. I bet money if you called them Bigfoot folks. They'd come check that out. Sounds better than anything I've heard on that show. See how brave they really are. I had my old dog run jump back it the truck one night. She was deathly skeered of something. I didn't smell nothing or see nothing. Tried to send her back and she ran to truck again. I went to the house. Turned loose there 100 times since and she's not done it again.

maybe them goverment people done recaptured them things and took them back to area 51,,lol
it would be nice if they got them out of saltfork as they was some large coons we got there,,you had to skin them out as they were to big to pack out whole,,

and you had to have a dog that could push them and had to have brains to figure out where to find where the coons came back out of the lake when they went for a swim trying to loose the dogs,,

most of them boohooing dogs would never get one of them coons treed in there..they had to hammer the track to get them to climb,and a lot of the big ones had toes missing where they were pulled out of traps it looked like..

shot one out one night that the bluetick female grabed it by the neck and her canines went over the coons neck and lucky it was dead when it hit the ground,bluetick was only 45-50lb dog ,she couldnt get her mouth open enough to let go of the coon had to pry her mouth open to get the coons neck out past the canine teeth,,that coon was almost as big as her but when i weighed it at the feed store the next day it weight 18 3/4 lbs and didnt have barely any fat on it,,looked like a skined out greyhound after it was skined.,,,them was some running coons,,

wildbills101@yahoo

Old Post 01-28-2012 12:25 PM
Chris Snyder
UKC Forum Member

finding bigfoot

Man, I love that show.

The gal is the only one that seems to have any sense of a scientific method. The other guys could look at a cow pie out in the middle of a pasture and call it squatch poop.

That being said, less than ten years ago the Giant Squid was something out of a science fiction novel. Now they know more about them. We know more about the surface of the moon than we do about the floor of the ocean. There are species in the Rain forests being discovered daily for the first time ever.

Every Native American tribe had "bigfoot" tales. Nobody spent more time in the woods than them. To assume we know all there is to know about what is in the woods is pretty silly.

My favorite is when they start doing the calls.

Old Post 01-29-2012 03:38 AM
Chris Snyder is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Chris Snyder Click here to Send Chris Snyder a Private Message Find more posts by Chris Snyder Add Chris Snyder to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
GA DAWG
UKC Forum Member

I got a new Idea for a bigfoot show. We need a show called LADY bigfoot hunters!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Be a good bit better show then. Like them lady hoggers.

Old Post 01-29-2012 04:11 PM
Bluedogman
UKC Forum Member

quote:
I got a new Idea for a bigfoot show. We need a show called LADY bigfoot hunters!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Be a good bit better show then. Like them lady hoggers.
Sounds good to me!

Old Post 01-29-2012 04:25 PM
Bluedogman is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Bluedogman Click here to Send Bluedogman a Private Message Find more posts by Bluedogman Add Bluedogman to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
GA DAWG
UKC Forum Member

Hey wildbill. Them Bigfoot hunters where in Ohio this week on the show. Tons of folks there have seen em they said. They might find something if they were not so crazy lol.

Old Post 01-30-2012 11:48 PM
chuck west
UKC Forum Member

LOL

Yeah how about that dude Chief Little Soldier ?? ,<< is that right ,,lol i forget,,

Old Post 01-31-2012 12:08 AM
chuck west is offline Click Here to See the Profile for chuck west Click here to Send chuck west a Private Message Find more posts by chuck west Add chuck west to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
l.lyle
Banned

quote:
Hey wildbill. Them Bigfoot hunters where in Ohio this week on the show. Tons of folks there have seen em they said. They might find something if they were not so crazy lol.
There was a segment yesterday On National Geographic about Florida Black Panthers and how they had crossbred them with regular mountain lions. They still looked black enough to me to be what I saw years ago. Besides that, Florida is only three hours south of here.

Old Post 01-31-2012 12:13 AM
l.lyle is offline Click Here to See the Profile for l.lyle Click here to Send l.lyle a Private Message Click Here to Email l.lyle Find more posts by l.lyle Add l.lyle to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
GA DAWG
UKC Forum Member

I didn't know Florida had black panthers to breed with regular panthers. They had pictures of them???
I've thought of another show. We can call it. Finding coon dawgs. Recken they would pay me to travel around the country huntin?

Old Post 01-31-2012 12:36 AM
l.lyle
Banned

quote:
I didn't know Florida had black panthers to breed with regular panthers. They had pictures of them???
I've thought of another show. We can call it. Finding coon dawgs. Recken they would pay me to travel around the country huntin?

Yes they showed them. Supposedly they were so inbred they were on the brink but the new blood has them bounding back just not as black as before. I wonder where they going to find the new blood for Big Feets? I guess they'll cross with a Sqautch ok.

Last edited by l.lyle on 01-31-2012 at 12:59 AM

Old Post 01-31-2012 12:56 AM
Wayne Valentino
UKC Forum Member

Just

got a chance to see the Ohio show.. I'm thinkin bears not bigfoot..

Oh by the way, I work at WalMart part time... I see female Squatches in there all the time, that is where Matt Moneymaker needs to send BoBo to find his dream girl !!!

Old Post 02-01-2012 12:59 PM
Wayne Valentino is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Wayne Valentino Click here to Send Wayne Valentino a Private Message Click Here to Email Wayne Valentino Find more posts by Wayne Valentino Add Wayne Valentino to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Bluedogman
UKC Forum Member

Re: Just

quote:
Originally posted by Wayne Valentino
I see female Squatches in there all the time,
Same here!

Old Post 02-01-2012 01:05 PM
Bluedogman is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Bluedogman Click here to Send Bluedogman a Private Message Find more posts by Bluedogman Add Bluedogman to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
GA DAWG
UKC Forum Member

I seen a big unexplained foot print in a mudhole other night. Biggun. Then last night heard 4 knocking sounds. Sounded like somebody hammering a nail 4 times. Maybe it was . All I know for sure is. My coons were skeered to death and not moving. never pulled a bark for .6 miles. Pulled around. Headed her off and came home. Pretty squachy looking over there. I can handle lots of things but when ol bigfeets run my coons off.Hes in lots of trouble!!

Old Post 02-02-2012 07:24 PM
chuck west
UKC Forum Member

quote:
I was thinking of a research team comprised of me and about 6 girls from Hooters resturant ,,lol ,,do i have any more volunteers wanting to help me ,,,,lol

Old Post 02-02-2012 07:33 PM
chuck west is offline Click Here to See the Profile for chuck west Click here to Send chuck west a Private Message Find more posts by chuck west Add chuck west to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
chuck west
UKC Forum Member

I figure the girls would keep everyone distracted as i make big foot prints in the mud and howl ,,,lol ,,

Old Post 02-02-2012 07:39 PM
GA DAWG
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by chuck west
I was thinking of a research team comprised of me and about 6 girls from Hooters resturant ,,lol ,,do i have any more volunteers wanting to help me ,,,,lol
Yeah I'll help. Its all in the name of Science

Old Post 02-02-2012 07:43 PM
wildbill
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by chuck west
I figure the girls would keep everyone distracted as i make big foot prints in the mud and howl ,,,lol ,,

whats the howling for?

do you do this on a full moon?

are you trying to call bigfoot or is it really a werewolf everybodys is seeing tracks of ??

doe's the show mention if these sightings are seen on the full moon or not??

wildbills101@yahoo

Old Post 02-02-2012 07:45 PM
chuck west
UKC Forum Member

Ga Dawg

Are you going to buy that guy's prospecting equipment ??

Old Post 02-02-2012 07:51 PM
chuck west
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by wildbill
whats the howling for?

do you do this on a full moon?

are you trying to call bigfoot or is it really a werewolf everybodys is seeing tracks of ??

doe's the show mention if these sightings are seen on the full moon or not??

Wild Bill how close to Mechanicstown Ohio do you live ?? I was pipelining near there in the early 80's and they had a few sightings of ol bigfoot there ,,

Old Post 02-02-2012 07:58 PM