UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > Departments > UKC Coonhounds > Off Topic > Finding Bigfoot????
Pages (16): « First ... « 3 4 [5] 6 7 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
CWT
UKC Forum Member

I tried to stay out of this conversation due to somes beliefs and what not, I am opened minded and do nto believe for a second that this entire earth has been combed over by us, but I enjoy talking about this so hear i go.
Alot of this kind of talk goes on in another forum i frequent. And some of those guys on there with many years in the field hunting and some are guides have seen one and would swear on their graves that they exist.
There are biologist out there that have been researching these creatures and there is a story out there that happened back in 2010 that is still being researched and is waiting on Peer review. They have DNA, hair samples some claim that there are bodies that are being hidden until the results are back. Google the name Justin Smeja and you will get a whole bunch of interviews and stories. And you will come across a name of one Dr. Ketchum who has these samples and is also on facebook who is awaiting the results. So far the only thing she has said is the the samples of hair and DNA are not of a known species. Some say that she and Smeja have been offered lots of money to go a certain way with these findings, and that is the main reason results are not out yet. There is more about this story that I am not aware of but some how the People that are on Finding Bigfoot were apart of this until Ketchum and smeja went with the money instead of prooving this creature exist. i am neither here nor there on this but just enjoy the stories more than anything, but would like to believe something like this exist, but normally these stories all come out to be a hoax. But if it were real, imagine how amazing this creature would be to have existed and stayed hidden from us for all these years. but as time goes on and the more technology we have the smaller the percentage of this seems to be.

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 01-25-2012 09:16 AM
CWT is offline Click Here to See the Profile for CWT Click here to Send CWT a Private Message Click Here to Email CWT Find more posts by CWT Add CWT to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
l.lyle
Banned

quote:
Originally posted by CWT
I tried to stay out of this conversation due to somes beliefs and what not, I am opened minded and do nto believe for a second that this entire earth has been combed over by us, but I enjoy talking about this so hear i go.
Alot of this kind of talk goes on in another forum i frequent. And some of those guys on there with many years in the field hunting and some are guides have seen one and would swear on their graves that they exist.
There are biologist out there that have been researching these creatures and there is a story out there that happened back in 2010 that is still being researched and is waiting on Peer review. They have DNA, hair samples some claim that there are bodies that are being hidden until the results are back. Google the name Justin Smeja and you will get a whole bunch of interviews and stories. And you will come across a name of one Dr. Ketchum who has these samples and is also on facebook who is awaiting the results. So far the only thing she has said is the the samples of hair and DNA are not of a known species. Some say that she and Smeja have been offered lots of money to go a certain way with these findings, and that is the main reason results are not out yet. There is more about this story that I am not aware of but some how the People that are on Finding Bigfoot were apart of this until Ketchum and smeja went with the money instead of prooving this creature exist. i am neither here nor there on this but just enjoy the stories more than anything, but would like to believe something like this exist, but normally these stories all come out to be a hoax. But if it were real, imagine how amazing this creature would be to have existed and stayed hidden from us for all these years. but as time goes on and the more technology we have the smaller the percentage of this seems to be.

I see where you are coming from. Follow the money, I don't care what kind of validated nor self proclaimed scientist you claim . Look at al Gore for gawds sake , what a joke he has made of Gloable worming , the idiot , but perhaps its for the betterment of mankind that a recognized fool leads the way.

Old Post 01-25-2012 09:30 AM
l.lyle is offline Click Here to See the Profile for l.lyle Click here to Send l.lyle a Private Message Click Here to Email l.lyle Find more posts by l.lyle Add l.lyle to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Hey Preacher!!!
UKC Forum Member

I THINK 'BIG DAN' (OH BROTHER WHERE ART THOU) SAID IT BEST "IT'S ALL ABOUT THE MONEY BOYS"!!!

Old Post 01-25-2012 09:39 AM
Hey Preacher!!! is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Hey Preacher!!! Click here to Send Hey Preacher!!! a Private Message Find more posts by Hey Preacher!!! Add Hey Preacher!!! to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
l.lyle
Banned

quote:
Originally posted by Hey Preacher!!!
I THINK 'BIG DAN' (OH BROTHER WHERE ART THOU) SAID IT BEST "IT'S ALL ABOUT THE MONEY BOYS"!!!
How in the world did the Left let that movie hit the market?????? I know about every inuendo of the whole thing but the hair raiser of all is Delberts scream.

Old Post 01-25-2012 09:44 AM
l.lyle is offline Click Here to See the Profile for l.lyle Click here to Send l.lyle a Private Message Click Here to Email l.lyle Find more posts by l.lyle Add l.lyle to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
CWT
UKC Forum Member

Found this after I posted. I have heard some of this talk on the other forums. But this is the first time I READ IT IN ANYTHING BESIDES FORUMS

http://robertlindsay.wordpress.com/...ecember-7-2011/

Old Post 01-25-2012 10:11 AM
CWT is offline Click Here to See the Profile for CWT Click here to Send CWT a Private Message Click Here to Email CWT Find more posts by CWT Add CWT to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
GA DAWG
UKC Forum Member

If somebody had a body. They would not hold it lmao! Be like them 2 ol boys from north Ga a couple yrs ago. Remember? They had a dead un in a big chest freezer. All the bf folks said it was prolly the real deal.We have to much equipment and crap nowdays for a 8' tall ape to be living here. On another note. Yall think a 22lr will take one down.

Old Post 01-25-2012 11:36 AM
GA DAWG is offline Click Here to See the Profile for GA DAWG Click here to Send GA DAWG a Private Message Click Here to Email GA DAWG Find more posts by GA DAWG Add GA DAWG to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
1nighthunter
UKC Forum Member

here ya go all you want to know

http://www.bfro.net/

I spent a lot of money on booze, dogs and trucks. The rest I just squandered.

If a man had half his wishes he would double his troubles

I used to have an open mind but my brains kept falling out

Everyone has a photographic memory. Some just don't have film

Old Post 01-25-2012 01:16 PM
1nighthunter is offline Click Here to See the Profile for 1nighthunter Click here to Send 1nighthunter a Private Message Click Here to Email 1nighthunter Find more posts by 1nighthunter Add 1nighthunter to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Bluedogman
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by GA DAWG
If somebody had a body. They would not hold it lmao! Be like them 2 ol boys from north Ga a couple yrs ago. Remember? Yall think a 22lr will take one down.
There's a lot of information out there! The N Ga incident included! MOST is hogwash but SOME makes a sensible person take note. Most of it is 'show bizz' -- people making or wanting to make money off it...or to get their names in the news.

Yeah, I think a .22LR properly placed might take one down.

Old Post 01-25-2012 02:03 PM
Bluedogman is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Bluedogman Click here to Send Bluedogman a Private Message Find more posts by Bluedogman Add Bluedogman to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
jason2579
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by l.lyle
You must work private, a Union man would be gone.

Nope been a union member for 15 years. Shop steward chief steward and all of the above. Even worked salary side for awhile. Matter of fact if it wasn't for union probably been canned along time ago for running my mouth and telling just what i thought and how i feel. My feeling is Pi$$ on them if they can't take a joke. LOL.

NT CH Bullets Iowa River Squirt
Five star state hunt championship 2nd place
Five star qualifier 1st place win.
Bbcha sectional high scoring male
World hunt qualified 2009
9th place open bluetick reunion
Davis's Iowa River Striker ( Squirt X J and N's Blue Night Sky)

BnJs Sugar Babe.
Hitting the comp hunts 2015

"Whatever works for you"

Old Post 01-25-2012 10:19 PM
jason2579 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for jason2579 Click here to Send jason2579 a Private Message Click Here to Email jason2579 Find more posts by jason2579 Add jason2579 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
A Dowell
UKC Forum Member

22 lr placed properly can kill anything just remeber dnt quit shootn till ur sure its done

(606)879-8212
home of

(black and tans)
turners big black jack(obama) R.I.P
long nite black betty
dowell an turners ole hank
cheroke connie R.I.P

Old Post 01-26-2012 03:01 AM
A Dowell is offline Click Here to See the Profile for A Dowell Click here to Send A Dowell a Private Message Find more posts by A Dowell Add A Dowell to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Morgan Richard
UKC Forum Member

Yall are killin me!! Hahaaa!!

Old Post 01-26-2012 04:49 AM
Morgan Richard is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Morgan Richard Click here to Send Morgan Richard a Private Message Find more posts by Morgan Richard Add Morgan Richard to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
l.lyle
Banned

quote:
Originally posted by jason2579
my feeling is P$$$ on them if they can't take a joke. LOL.
Is why I doubt the Union would let me in from scratch.

Old Post 01-26-2012 08:52 AM
Hey Preacher!!!
UKC Forum Member

A 22 WON'T KILL ONE OF THEM THINGS, ONLY THING THAT WILL KILL A MYTH IS THE TRUTH!!!

Old Post 01-26-2012 09:16 AM
Hey Preacher!!! is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Hey Preacher!!! Click here to Send Hey Preacher!!! a Private Message Find more posts by Hey Preacher!!! Add Hey Preacher!!! to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
skeets
UKC Forum Member

to funny preacher lol. i wonder how many coon dogs could have been bought with the money these nuts have spent chaseing nutting. what i think is funnier is these ghost hunters and there tape recorder, give me a break lol.

Old Post 01-26-2012 09:23 AM
skeets is offline Click Here to See the Profile for skeets Click here to Send skeets a Private Message Click Here to Email skeets Find more posts by skeets Add skeets to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
l.lyle
Banned

quote:
Originally posted by skeets
to funny preacher lol. i wonder how many coon dogs could have been bought with the money these nuts have spent chaseing nutting. what i think is funnier is these ghost hunters and there tape recorder, give me a break lol.
LMAO!

Old Post 01-26-2012 09:33 AM
Hey Preacher!!!
UKC Forum Member

DON'T EVEN GET ME STARTED!!!

Old Post 01-26-2012 09:36 AM
skeets
UKC Forum Member

lol preacher i use to go to church with a old man that believed in ghost. i wished you could have heard the tells he use to tell, he said they would fry eggs for him in the morning and put wood in the stove to cook the eggs, and this guy wasnt crazy. if a body question him bout it he would get all bent out of shape so i just sorta agreed with him, but if i live to be a hundred ill never forget some of them stories lol.

Old Post 01-26-2012 09:54 AM
skeets is offline Click Here to See the Profile for skeets Click here to Send skeets a Private Message Click Here to Email skeets Find more posts by skeets Add skeets to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Hey Preacher!!!
UKC Forum Member

YOU RECKON HE EVER STOPPED TO CONSIDER THE POSSIBILITY IT MIGHT HAVE BEEN A SASQUATCH?!!!

Old Post 01-26-2012 10:04 AM
skeets
UKC Forum Member

to be honest preacher i was afraid to ask him. you know its hard for me to act like i believe somebody when iam a knowing there full of it lol.

Old Post 01-26-2012 10:06 AM
l.lyle
Banned

quote:
Originally posted by skeets
lol preacher i use to go to church with a old man that believed in ghost. i wished you could have heard the tells he use to tell, he said they would fry eggs for him in the morning and put wood in the stove to cook the eggs, and this guy wasnt crazy. if a body question him bout it he would get all bent out of shape so i just sorta agreed with him, but if i live to be a hundred ill never forget some of them stories lol.
Share them with us. They gotta be better than wooly boogers !

Last edited by l.lyle on 01-26-2012 at 10:18 AM

Old Post 01-26-2012 10:15 AM
skeets
UKC Forum Member

lol this ghost would open the doors at night and gather stove wood for them and when they woke up the dishes would be washed so he said lol. they could hear him walking in the house at night, the way you could hear him was that he walked with a cane, lol the guy told me this said he went out in a building in back of the house one day and low and behold there were walking canes standing up against the wall lol. he said his dogs would bark at it and when the haint open the door to the house the dogs would cut a trail thru the yard trying to get away from the ghost. i asked these guys brother who ive known all my life and is pretty honest i thought, i asked him about these ghost hes brother was a telling, he told me hes telling you straight up i was there lol.

Old Post 01-26-2012 10:49 AM
l.lyle
Banned

I am sure glad i ain't plagued with all that stuff. When I was a kid our next door neighbor about a thousand yards out the front door goy a TV and they neighbors kids on the other side of him and me would go there and watch whatever they were watching. He was a seventh son of a seventh son and people would be bringing babies to him to blow in their mouth and cure them of thrush watever that was. and his wife kept her hair up when watching TV because she was sure that they could see her if she could see them . Any way I took a notion that a lion lived in a pine tree about halfway between our houses. I never told anybody about it but you can bet going back home at night there wasn't anything but as-holes and elbows me pasiing under that treee. I feel like if if I was in to all that HOO DOO stuff today I wouldn't go coonhunting by myself . I guess that is why I don't play around with boogermen BS and ghosts. I like hunting by my myself and I know I am the baddest MFR in those woods.

Last edited by l.lyle on 01-26-2012 at 11:40 AM

Old Post 01-26-2012 11:09 AM
skeets
UKC Forum Member

lol to funny. i know about the thrush mouth. it has to be the 7th child out of the 7th child. the way they supposed to have cured it was make a fist and put it over the person with the thrush mouth with the thumb towards the mouth and open the fist to wear they could blow air thru their fist and into the mouth of the victim if you will lol. i hunt by myself and the only time i might have been a little nervous was when i walked up on two guys hideing in the weeds with maching guns. i never saw them until i almost steped on them and they jumped with their hands raised and said we dont want no trouble man, i said i want bother you none but what are yall doing, they said they were camping at the rock house(rock house is a big rock that the indians lived under when the white man was after them) i asked them weres your food they said in the rock house, well i talked to them awhile and i said i got to go then they said we are sorry for drinking beer in front of you, i thought to myself i could care less i just want outta here, i acted cool told them it dont bother me lol. i went to the rock house 2 days later and looked in it and there aint nobody been in there in years so i dont know what they were doing in there but they was up to no good lol.

Old Post 01-26-2012 11:27 AM
Crisco Belcher
UKC Forum Member

THOUGHT I SAW ONE IN WEST VIRGINIA IN BED WITH ME COME TO FIND OUT IT WAS JUST ONE UGLY AZZ WOMAN SCARED THE SNOT OUT OF ME!!!!!

Old Post 01-26-2012 12:48 PM
Crisco Belcher is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Crisco Belcher Click here to Send Crisco Belcher a Private Message Click Here to Email Crisco Belcher Find more posts by Crisco Belcher Add Crisco Belcher to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Sheriff Andy
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by Crisco Belcher
THOUGHT I SAW ONE IN WEST VIRGINIA IN BED WITH ME COME TO FIND OUT IT WAS JUST ONE UGLY AZZ WOMAN SCARED THE SNOT OUT OF ME!!!!!

just gnaw your arm off

I miss Mayberry,
where everythings in black and white.
and tan.

Old Post 01-26-2012 04:10 PM
Sheriff Andy is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Sheriff Andy Click here to Send Sheriff Andy a Private Message Find more posts by Sheriff Andy Add Sheriff Andy to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote