UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > Departments > UKC Coonhounds > Off Topic > Finding Bigfoot????
Pages (16): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
GA DAWG
UKC Forum Member

Finding Bigfoot????

Ya'll seen that show on Sunday night? How many coonhunters have seen a bigfoot? We are out there more than most folks. Yall ever had one throw rocks at ya? Ever heard em beat limbs on trees? Ever seen a track? Seems like they are all over according to the show.

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 01-20-2012 05:15 PM
GA DAWG is offline Click Here to See the Profile for GA DAWG Click here to Send GA DAWG a Private Message Click Here to Email GA DAWG Find more posts by GA DAWG Add GA DAWG to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
oldsmobile63
UKC Forum Member

seen it

seen the samething on tv its all fake one guy on there amitted to be wearing a suit and acted like a so called big foot

'PR' simpsons molly (redbone coonhound)
'PR' simpsons stylish hardwood gypsee attack(walker coonhound)
"PR' Simpsons hardwood dixie attack (walker)
simpsons ramblin banjo(bluetick)
'PR' Simpson"s night train Riley(b&t)

Old Post 01-20-2012 05:25 PM
oldsmobile63 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for oldsmobile63 Click here to Send oldsmobile63 a Private Message Click Here to Email oldsmobile63 Visit oldsmobile63's homepage! Find more posts by oldsmobile63 Add oldsmobile63 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Bluedogman
UKC Forum Member

Re: Finding Bigfoot????

quote:
Originally posted by GA DAWG
Ya'll seen that show on Sunday night? How many coonhunters have seen a bigfoot? We are out there more than most folks. Yall ever had one throw rocks at ya? Ever heard em beat limbs on trees? Ever seen a track? Seems like they are all over according to the show.
I never saw one in the flesh or saw a track...but I was sitting on the taigate one night waiting on my dog and this thing started beatin' on trees like with a big piece of wood. It was in a remote place nowhere near where anybody lived. Nobody huntin' there or anything! I never went to look to see what it was. My dog fell treed off in the distance and I drove off to get closer to the dog. That was the closest I ever came to a Big Foot. Some things are best left alone out there at night. Live and let live as I always say! If big foot will leave me alone I will return the favor! I have experienced a number of unexplained things out there at night!

Last edited by Bluedogman on 01-21-2012 at 02:00 PM

Old Post 01-20-2012 05:30 PM
Bluedogman is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Bluedogman Click here to Send Bluedogman a Private Message Find more posts by Bluedogman Add Bluedogman to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
GA DAWG
UKC Forum Member

Theres a squach in them woods

Old Post 01-20-2012 05:46 PM
GA DAWG is offline Click Here to See the Profile for GA DAWG Click here to Send GA DAWG a Private Message Click Here to Email GA DAWG Find more posts by GA DAWG Add GA DAWG to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Bluedogman
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Theres a squach in them woods
You better believe it!

Old Post 01-20-2012 05:48 PM
Bluedogman is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Bluedogman Click here to Send Bluedogman a Private Message Find more posts by Bluedogman Add Bluedogman to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
hillbilly56
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by Bluedogman
You better believe it!
yep thier up in minnasota seen people from there telling thier expernice of seeing and hearing them dont think i would like to meet up with 1 they might sceer me lol

Old Post 01-20-2012 05:58 PM
hillbilly56 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for hillbilly56 Click here to Send hillbilly56 a Private Message Click Here to Email hillbilly56 Find more posts by hillbilly56 Add hillbilly56 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Jason Baldwin
UKC Forum Member

the big guy on the show BOBO is STONED if you ask me. And the other one is fruity. And the girl is skeptical of the whole thing. The girl is only one with common sense. But it is funny to watch. LOL

Old Post 01-20-2012 06:04 PM
Jason Baldwin is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Jason Baldwin Click here to Send Jason Baldwin a Private Message Find more posts by Jason Baldwin Add Jason Baldwin to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
josh
UKC Forum Member

Yea, they are thick up here...I carry a stick to beat them off when hunting.

Old Post 01-20-2012 06:05 PM
josh is offline Click Here to See the Profile for josh Click here to Send josh a Private Message Click Here to Email josh Find more posts by josh Add josh to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
GA DAWG
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by Jason Baldwin
the big guy on the show BOBO is STONED if you ask me. And the other one is fruity. And the girl is skeptical of the whole thing. The girl is only one with common sense. But it is funny to watch. LOL
Id loooooove to know if and when they ever come back to Ga to film. Id be there. Banging on trees and hollering. Im surprized they aint heard a hound running or treed yet on there. Unless its all a set up and in the end the woman sees one. Shes the only one with half a brain on the show. Id say some folks are seeing something but mostly bear. Just a couple weeks we were hunting in south ga. We pull around this curb and was 40 turkeys eating in a field. Ol boy with me hollers. Look at all them hogs and goes to fumbling for his gun. I say thems turkey. Hes says Im crazy. So I put the tundra in fast mode and get up on em. He finally sees they are turkey after we are 30 yards from em. We had just shot at a big drove of hogs before this. I dont know if his mind was really telling him they were hogs or hes crazy. I guess folks minds work different. Like all these seeing bigfoot. I think they are in the back of their mind looking for him.So they see him

Old Post 01-20-2012 06:12 PM
GA DAWG
UKC Forum Member

Heres a real un from GA.

Old Post 01-20-2012 06:29 PM
Jason Baldwin
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Id loooooove to know if and when they ever come back to Ga to film. Id be there. Banging on trees and hollering. Im surprized they aint heard a hound running or treed yet on there. Unless its all a set up and in the end the woman sees one. Shes the only one with half a brain on the show. Id say some folks are seeing something but mostly bear. Just a couple weeks we were hunting in south ga. We pull around this curb and was 40 turkeys eating in a field. Ol boy with me hollers. Look at all them hogs and goes to fumbling for his gun. I say thems turkey. Hes says Im crazy. So I put the tundra in fast mode and get up on em. He finally sees they are turkey after we are 30 yards from em. We had just shot at a big drove of hogs before this. I dont know if his mind was really telling him they were hogs or hes crazy. I guess folks minds work different. Like all these seeing bigfoot. I think they are in the back of their mind looking for him.So they see him

i agree, like jeff foxworthy says, one of his buddys shot a propane tank while spotlighting. LOL

Old Post 01-20-2012 06:32 PM
Jason Baldwin is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Jason Baldwin Click here to Send Jason Baldwin a Private Message Find more posts by Jason Baldwin Add Jason Baldwin to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Jason Baldwin
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Heres a real un from GA.

look he's smiling. Happy big feet.

Old Post 01-20-2012 06:33 PM
kycooner1
UKC Forum Member

What gets me, they know all these different sounds they make ,,and the reason there making them,,and there hasn't even been a bone found from one.

(CH GRNTCH STAR HILL RAGIN BLACK JUDGE x Ch NTCH Lil PUke)

Frank & Lisa Yates
RAYWICK KY
270-692-6713

Old Post 01-20-2012 06:37 PM
kycooner1 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for kycooner1 Click here to Send kycooner1 a Private Message Find more posts by kycooner1 Add kycooner1 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
willseeyalater
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by kycooner1
What gets me, they know all these different sounds they make ,,and the reason there making them,,and there hasn't even been a bone found from one.

Call me what you want but I don't believe things like this are made of flesh and bone but they are real. If you believe in God and the things that were created, both seen and unseen, then who knows what all of it looks like. If you believe that the angel Lucifer led a rebellion of angels against God then would it be a stretch to figure that they get in and stir up people and try to lead them away from God wherever they can? Jesus cast demons out of a wild man and they went to a herd of pigs which ran off a cliff into the lake. I believe that to be true even though it is not something I understand totally.

All the campfire legends from ancient days to now keep including monsters, giants, haints and hoodoos. Native tribes from one continent to another all have their names for the spooks in the woods, deserts and mountains. manitou, genies, frost giants, Loch Ness, werewolf, Tele-Tubbies....LOL

If we spend all our time looking for them we are wasting our energy. When they do come out it freaks us out and stirs up division. They are big pretenders and make a show more than anything. You get scared and hooked on knowing more so they get power from that as you give it. There, folks who have no problem believing in the unseen mysteries won't think I am to crazy but others who need everything proven in concrete methods will be welcome to think I am a nut. Seek God as hard as some chase Bigfoot, God will not hide from you.

Old Post 01-20-2012 07:19 PM
willseeyalater is offline Click Here to See the Profile for willseeyalater Click here to Send willseeyalater a Private Message Find more posts by willseeyalater Add willseeyalater to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Hey Preacher!!!
UKC Forum Member

I HAD AN AUNT WHO LOOKED LIKE THAT--- ALWAYS WANTING TO KISS ME AND PINCH MY CHEEKS!!! LOL

Old Post 01-20-2012 07:24 PM
Hey Preacher!!! is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Hey Preacher!!! Click here to Send Hey Preacher!!! a Private Message Find more posts by Hey Preacher!!! Add Hey Preacher!!! to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
elvis
UKC Forum Member

I havent seen one since I bought that case of Yeti repellent that fella was sellin on here a few yrs ago.
I still have a few cans left I wont need, pm for price. No tire kickers, it wont be cheap, but i garantee it to work or your money back minus shipping of course.

Old Post 01-20-2012 07:52 PM
elvis is offline Click Here to See the Profile for elvis Click here to Send elvis a Private Message Find more posts by elvis Add elvis to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
old ben
UKC Forum Member

quote:
look he's smiling. Happy big feet.
looks like gili suit..that doesnt look real to me i think someone was playing a joke lol

Anderson County Coon Club
Lance White
865-919-7234

Old Post 01-20-2012 07:53 PM
old ben is offline Click Here to See the Profile for old ben Click here to Send old ben a Private Message Click Here to Email old ben Find more posts by old ben Add old ben to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
jabrown
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by elvis
I havent seen one since I bought that case of Yeti repellent that fella was sellin on here a few yrs ago.
I still have a few cans left I wont need, pm for price. No tire kickers, it wont be cheap, but i garantee it to work or your money back minus shipping of course.

Is it gonna be cheaper to buy it straight out of the can? How much to show it in the woods?

Joshua 24:15

Josh Brown
The Barber Shop
Cuba, MO
573-205-1391

Old Post 01-20-2012 08:02 PM
jabrown is offline Click Here to See the Profile for jabrown Click here to Send jabrown a Private Message Click Here to Email jabrown Find more posts by jabrown Add jabrown to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
kenfischer
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Heres a real un from GA.

that looks alot like my 1st cousin on my moms side , but she is a little hairer and wears a pretty pink bow in her fur...

Old Post 01-20-2012 09:03 PM
kenfischer is offline Click Here to See the Profile for kenfischer Click here to Send kenfischer a Private Message Click Here to Email kenfischer Find more posts by kenfischer Add kenfischer to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
BUCK MTN KENNEL
UKC Forum Member

One of the main Big Foot Researchers lives in Algood Tn. I lived 10 mins from her, I hunted a swamp behind my house called Booger Swamp. Place was a big hot spot for devil Worshipers years ago. I hunted it by myself all the time weird noises in there all the time. I thought I would call her up told he what was going on just to get a good laugh she said 20 years ago they were sighted there. I talked it up just trying to get her going. Said a bigfoot hunter from russia was coming down and they wanted to setup there. They never did. One night I was hunting and dogs came running with tail between its legs dog was scared bad. I thought what the crap. Then It was like someone picked up a handfull of gravel and threw towards me you could hear it hitting every where. I pulled out my pistol yelled whos there....nothing weird for sure.

I aint worried about bigfoot lol more worried hunting and running into the guys off the hills have eyes. I seen two guys sitting in a ditch at 2am in the middle of no where that look like they could have been in that movie no joke. CRAZY!!!!!

Happy Hunting Watch out for the Hill people. LOL

Old Post 01-20-2012 09:37 PM
BUCK MTN KENNEL is offline Click Here to See the Profile for BUCK MTN KENNEL Click here to Send BUCK MTN KENNEL a Private Message Find more posts by BUCK MTN KENNEL Add BUCK MTN KENNEL to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
willseeyalater
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by kenfischer
that looks alot like my 1st cousin on my moms side , but she is a little hairer and wears a pretty pink bow in her fur...

Well. I bet she has to chase the boys away with a stick. She's as purty as a mud fence on a spring day.

Old Post 01-20-2012 09:38 PM
willseeyalater is offline Click Here to See the Profile for willseeyalater Click here to Send willseeyalater a Private Message Find more posts by willseeyalater Add willseeyalater to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
l.lyle
Banned

quote:
the big guy on the show BOBO is STONED if you ask me . But it is funny to watch. LOL

You noticed that too? Everything he hears is a sSquarch. Ought to turm him loose alone in a woods full of armadillos. Bet he'd come out wearing a straightjacket. He might have already worn some acts like.

Old Post 01-20-2012 11:51 PM
l.lyle is offline Click Here to See the Profile for l.lyle Click here to Send l.lyle a Private Message Click Here to Email l.lyle Find more posts by l.lyle Add l.lyle to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
l.lyle
Banned

quote:
Originally posted by willseeyalater
Call me what you want but I don't believe things like this are made of flesh and bone but they are real. If you believe in God and the things that were created, both seen and unseen, then who knows what all of it looks like. If you believe that the angel Lucifer led a rebellion of angels against God then would it be a stretch to figure that they get in and stir up people and try to lead them away from God wherever they can? Jesus cast demons out of a wild man and they went to a herd of pigs which ran off a cliff into the lake. I believe that to be true even though it is not something I understand totally.

All the campfire legends from ancient days to now keep including monsters, giants, haints and hoodoos. Native tribes from one continent to another all have their names for the spooks in the woods, deserts and mountains. manitou, genies, frost giants, Loch Ness, werewolf, Tele-Tubbies....LOL

If we spend all our time looking for them we are wasting our energy. When they do come out it freaks us out and stirs up division. They are big pretenders and make a show more than anything. You get scared and hooked on knowing more so they get power from that as you give it. There, folks who have no problem believing in the unseen mysteries won't think I am to crazy but others who need everything proven in concrete methods will be welcome to think I am a nut. Seek God as hard as some chase Bigfoot, God will not hide from you.

I believe the bible so I don't believe in hain'ts and ghostes and goblins and all that bull. The bible warns against conjuring up spirits. Also if one gets in you and you get him out and keep on messing around seven more will come to replace that one.I hunt by myself all the time and not scared of anything. I have seen a black panther or two over the years but I know what I saw.

Old Post 01-21-2012 12:24 AM
l.lyle is offline Click Here to See the Profile for l.lyle Click here to Send l.lyle a Private Message Click Here to Email l.lyle Find more posts by l.lyle Add l.lyle to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
hillbilly56
UKC Forum Member

l.lyle

you and gadawg need to get togather and go for a hunt id love to hear a story after you 2 were in the woods for a night lmbo

Old Post 01-21-2012 12:59 AM
hillbilly56 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for hillbilly56 Click here to Send hillbilly56 a Private Message Click Here to Email hillbilly56 Find more posts by hillbilly56 Add hillbilly56 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
willseeyalater
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by l.lyle
I believe the bible so I don't believe in hain'ts and ghostes and goblins and all that bull. The bible warns against conjuring up spirits. Also if one gets in you and you get him out and keep on messing around seven more will come to replace that one.I hunt by myself all the time and not scared of anything. I have seen a black panther or two over the years but I know what I saw.

Let me try to say it better. I think that all the angels who rebelled against God have already lost and they know it. But for now they are allowed to try to spoil and deceive whoever they can. I have no interest in conjuring up any of them. I do understand that God has allowed them some freedom to catch our attention if we chose it. So they do what they can to pull folks into a trap and not know the truth of the gospel to set us free of our sin and to have fellowship with God now and forever. I sure didn't want to say I think they are worth our attention. Maybe I did not stress that part strong enough. I am not scared of being out at night either. I am just saying that there is something that folks have experienced and it is not good for them. Seek God above all else by following Jesus.

Old Post 01-21-2012 01:23 AM