UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > Departments > UKC Coonhounds > edwardfasteddy
Pages (4): « 1 [2] 3 4 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
edwardfasteddy
UKC Forum Member

I wouldn't own a dog that couldn't run a deer, heck if they can't run a deer I'm sure they can't run a coon...

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 03-20-2018 04:18 PM
edwardfasteddy is offline Click Here to See the Profile for edwardfasteddy Click Here to Email edwardfasteddy Find more posts by edwardfasteddy Add edwardfasteddy to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
yadkintar
Banned

Me to and run it to catch !!

Tar

Old Post 03-20-2018 04:20 PM
yadkintar is offline Click Here to See the Profile for yadkintar Click here to Send yadkintar a Private Message Click Here to Email yadkintar Find more posts by yadkintar Add yadkintar to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
edwardfasteddy
UKC Forum Member

Ya, You have to have done it all to know what I Know! I was a dog dealer, Dog Jockey, Dog Breeder, Puppy MILL owner, just to fill the orders, and a good guy all at the same time, sold dogs in all 48 states and could count the sour doings on one hand that I had,, Man Tar, it was heck of a RIDE!!!!!!!!

Old Post 03-20-2018 04:41 PM
edwardfasteddy is offline Click Here to See the Profile for edwardfasteddy Click Here to Email edwardfasteddy Find more posts by edwardfasteddy Add edwardfasteddy to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
yadkintar
Banned

Just the sheer volum of dogs I have had my hands on no way I could count them all !! Not that I know more than anybody else eat whataburger on the way to autum oaks get the money bag full and eat steaks going home lol. I guess I was a dog jokey too lol !!

Tar

Old Post 03-20-2018 04:49 PM
yadkintar is offline Click Here to See the Profile for yadkintar Click here to Send yadkintar a Private Message Click Here to Email yadkintar Find more posts by yadkintar Add yadkintar to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
droopy_dog2004
UKC Forum Member

Tar River ET

Ed with Hardwood Mandy

Bellars Pac Man on the tailgate, man he was built like a greyhound!

--828-403-1294--

CREEK BEND KENNELS
--------Home Of--------

River Bend Top Shot
(River Bend Shot x Dark Corners Diamond)
Coon Waxer’s Ellie
(Maul-N-Wedge Chip x Credit River Dolly)

Frozen Semen
-Nitech Maul-N-Wedge Chip
-River Bend Top Shot
-Nitech Wolf Lake Flag
-Grnitech River Bend Switch
-Ch Grnitech River Bend Shot

Facebook Page
https://www.facebook.com/groups/645050609899208/?ref=share

Old Post 03-20-2018 05:06 PM
droopy_dog2004 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for droopy_dog2004 Click here to Send droopy_dog2004 a Private Message Click Here to Email droopy_dog2004 Visit droopy_dog2004's homepage! Find more posts by droopy_dog2004 Add droopy_dog2004 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
edwardfasteddy
UKC Forum Member

TAR RIVER ET, HE WAS MY DOG, Remember Weasels Wild Casey Reproduced, and his mother was a daughter of Flag. Nickins Flat Rock Coma Reproduced and his mother was a daughter of Flag. Tar River ET was a Reproducer and his mother was off Flag, So "Tar River Texas" can you see any sign of a pattern here? You think its all about the Sire when your talking about Rattler, when in fact its all about the females that make a stud dog! HEHEHEHEHE!!!LOLOLOL!!!

Old Post 03-20-2018 05:18 PM
yadkintar
Banned

Rattler got stamped with only reproducing on lipper females but there was some good ones but there was a lot more sorry one out of those lipper female crosses then good ones. There was a dog out of rattler called grntch yadkin tar bozo out of rattler x bozo female I liked him better than all those lipper crosses and I had two Grntchs out of him that were coon dogs. He reproduced and he has the percentages to prove it if you didn't make the list you didn't exist lmbo , rotflmao , woooooo hoooooo , heeeeee, heeeeee !

Tar

Old Post 03-20-2018 05:31 PM
edwardfasteddy
UKC Forum Member

Well I know I guy that want down to Deltons on several different occasions and bought 5 different pups out of 5 different Gr. Nite Champion Females and Buried all 5 of them. This guy was a top notch dog man that I would even let start one for me, is the type of guy / trainer he was... I think he got 2 one time and then 2 another time then 1.. That was 12,000 miles and Plus the other money involved to find out what was up..You would have to call me to find out the details about that.. Not like Bruce Wick seen one dog off Flag and said the whole bunch is NO GOOD! HEHEHEHEHEHE!!LOLOLOLOLO!!!!

Old Post 03-20-2018 06:14 PM
edwardfasteddy
UKC Forum Member

Hey, I got to jump off here and go get some donuts and put some coffee on but i will be back!

Old Post 03-20-2018 06:17 PM
yadkintar
Banned

Buuuuuuuut eeeeeeeeeeedward he made the top reproducer list with a 1000 pups !!! If you didn't make the list you didn't exsist!! Wooooooooooo , weeeeeeeeee, haw, haw, haw , booooooooom baby !

And he is still in winning dogs and reproducesrs 3rd and 4th generation pedigrees today !!

Tar

Old Post 03-20-2018 06:24 PM
edwardfasteddy
UKC Forum Member

Ya, But that is the little backyard, rinky dink hunts with only 2 or 3 casts of dogs with the same caliber dogs in them is what that is based on: MY FRIEND>>>>

Old Post 03-20-2018 06:31 PM
yadkintar
Banned

I don't know about that I owned the 2000 $$$ world hunt winner he was a grand pup. Smoken hot spot was doubled up on him he was a world $$$ champ. But I love picking your brain rattler would pee on a mans leg if he didn't like you guess your one he didn't like lol.

Tar

Old Post 03-20-2018 06:46 PM
Dave Richards
UKC Forum Member

Tar

Looks like fasteddy is having fun with you, kind of like playing with a bluegill. Let it have some line and pull it back in.lol. Dave

Old Post 03-20-2018 06:52 PM
Dave Richards is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Dave Richards Click here to Send Dave Richards a Private Message Click Here to Email Dave Richards Find more posts by Dave Richards Add Dave Richards to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
yadkintar
Banned

I am learning from him Dave I love dog history I think he knows that those old dogs are gone but not the memories probly a special place in time for a lot of us the dog world was on fire back then. Don't even have the same feel to it no more.

More pictures please

Tar

Old Post 03-20-2018 06:59 PM
Bruce m. Conkey
UKC Forum Member

FastEddy, I don't mind you correcting anything I say. In fact I appreciate it. But when you take something I say and misquote it. I just don't think that is correct or fair.

I have said this many times on here and I will say it again just like I said it in the post you referred to about my thoughts on River Bend Dogs. I can only tell you what I have seen from hounds. I am not going to tell something that isn't what I saw. I also admit that being down here in FL that I saw a limited amount of dogs from different studs. Seeing a limited amount means the ones I saw many not represent the blood line well.

The River Bend male my buddy had was a quality hound that treed a lot of coon. He was a world caliber hound that probably could of done well in larger hunts if hauled. Down here in FL he lacked some tracking ability compared to what I expect and he also would make you walk to a few trees that were slick. If I was up north going to trees in tennis shoes I wouldn't care. Down here you remember all those slick trees.

I also had great respect for River Bend Flag because I heard a lot of word of mouth comments about his treeing ability which I assume was true. Word of mouth from other hunters that seen dogs out of one, meant a lot more to me than full page ads.

Old Post 03-20-2018 07:59 PM
Bruce m. Conkey is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Bruce m. Conkey Click here to Send Bruce m. Conkey a Private Message Click Here to Email Bruce m. Conkey Visit Bruce m. Conkey's homepage! Find more posts by Bruce m. Conkey Add Bruce m. Conkey to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Dave Richards
UKC Forum Member

Tar

I enjoy dog history myself, and I am learning from you and fasteddy. History is important and getting it firsthand from you guys and your uptake on these crosses is very interesting. Kyle Chase, my friend bred and raised Jeff, so I know quiet a bit if history on the breed, but enjoy the input of you and fasteddy. Dave

Old Post 03-20-2018 08:18 PM
Dave Richards is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Dave Richards Click here to Send Dave Richards a Private Message Click Here to Email Dave Richards Find more posts by Dave Richards Add Dave Richards to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
yadkintar
Banned

I guess Delton had a lot of yadkinriver dogs before rattler and he studied dogs that's where I got it one of the hardest tree dogs I ever heard he had was yadkin river sailor that dog treed hard I don't remember what he was out of but Delton told me then the yadkinriver dogs was the future that was at a time when flag , pacman , dohoney , lipper were ruling the roost was not uncommon to open the book and see at least 5 studs out of them man it was a special moment in time these young folks ain't never seen nothing like that.

Tar

Old Post 03-20-2018 08:30 PM
Dave Richards
UKC Forum Member

Tar

No doubt Delton knew talent when he saw it, Delton was responsible for promoting this line in his part of the country and was lucky to have someone like you hunting his dogs. Dave

Old Post 03-20-2018 08:42 PM
edwardfasteddy
UKC Forum Member

He reproduced and he has the percentages to prove it,

This is the Quote I'm talking about that you made, If your talking about in the back of the Coonhound Bloodlines and using that, you are from another Galaxy.. Or If your saying Rattler reproduced better then Flag when Flag had 900 pups and 50 Gr. Nites and over a 100 Nite Champions back when the hunts had to be 80 or 100 miles apart or UKC would not give you a hunt permit and had between 40 and 90 dogs at a average hunt and not near as many hunts neither. Rattler would have had to have double that amount to be equal to him at the time his pups were hunted, every buddy knows that..... Rattler may have reproduced a few dogs, just average at best, not a dog to get on here and just blow and blow on how he reproduced because its just not there, Percentages or nothing, I just don't see what your basing it on, your trying to hang on to something that is just not there. Put That In Your Pipe and Smoke it........ I can't even laugh after that!

Old Post 03-20-2018 09:01 PM
yadkintar
Banned

If you didn't make the list you didn't exsist!!!!

Other dogs went to the same hunts at the same time they had the same opertunity to win ........... They didn't or they would have been on on the list now put that in your pipe and toke it because you must be high that's why you are unrealistic did ET make the list you still got seman you gonna make your comeback ? I still got what I believe in do you if not you must not have believed in it or you was just in it for the money. Now let's go back to talking dogs without you hammering on a dead dog.

I will take you with mine any time.
Tar

Old Post 03-20-2018 09:11 PM
Dave Richards
UKC Forum Member

Tar and fasteddy

Play nice guys, you both have a lot of knowledge to share. Quit arguing over something that is nothing but opinion based. Figures don't lie, but all liars figure. Lol. Dave

Old Post 03-20-2018 09:47 PM
nitehunter2004
UKC Forum Member

GrNtCh Yadkin River Money (Jack Dobson should remember him) was the most impressive Loud, Slobber Mouth Tree dog iv ever seen, struggled on some tracks in N.C. but put on a show in Ohio.
GrNtCh Yadkin River Nut was another one I hunted against and his pup they called GrNtCh What Ever, now What Ever was a big Loud Tree dog that would bite you when he was treed, he got barred from PKC for biting another handler but he never bothered another dog, Money, Nut and Whatever was Coon Dog’s!

Old Post 03-20-2018 09:56 PM
nitehunter2004 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for nitehunter2004 Click here to Send nitehunter2004 a Private Message Find more posts by nitehunter2004 Add nitehunter2004 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
droopy_dog2004
UKC Forum Member

--828-403-1294--

CREEK BEND KENNELS
--------Home Of--------

River Bend Top Shot
(River Bend Shot x Dark Corners Diamond)
Coon Waxer’s Ellie
(Maul-N-Wedge Chip x Credit River Dolly)

Frozen Semen
-Nitech Maul-N-Wedge Chip
-River Bend Top Shot
-Nitech Wolf Lake Flag
-Grnitech River Bend Switch
-Ch Grnitech River Bend Shot

Facebook Page
https://www.facebook.com/groups/645050609899208/?ref=share

Old Post 03-20-2018 09:57 PM
droopy_dog2004 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for droopy_dog2004 Click here to Send droopy_dog2004 a Private Message Click Here to Email droopy_dog2004 Visit droopy_dog2004's homepage! Find more posts by droopy_dog2004 Add droopy_dog2004 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
yadkintar
Banned

That whole dogs pedigree is full of dogs that when they made grntch that title was hard to get. Pretty impressive to me.

Ps:the yadkin river sailor dog was off of crowder and a spring creek rock female.

Dave your right.

Tar

Last edited by yadkintar on 03-20-2018 at 10:18 PM

Old Post 03-20-2018 10:04 PM
Dave Richards
UKC Forum Member

Dillon Orr

Thanks for posting these pictures, they bring me back to my younger days. Good memories! Dave

Old Post 03-20-2018 10:21 PM