UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > Departments > UKC Coonhounds > Shot Through The World
Pages (3): « 1 2 [3]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
KevinP
Banned

Like I said. You need to make sure you really, I repeat really have the right name of the guy you got a issue with.

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 05-17-2018 07:53 PM
KevinP is offline Click Here to See the Profile for KevinP Click here to Send KevinP a Private Message Find more posts by KevinP Add KevinP to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Stinson
UKC Forum Member

This is the right guy . To late to play dumb now

Old Post 05-17-2018 07:54 PM
Stinson is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Stinson Click here to Send Stinson a Private Message Click Here to Email Stinson Find more posts by Stinson Add Stinson to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
KevinP
Banned

Allrighty. Well good luck with whatever your attempting to prove. Have a good day.

Old Post 05-17-2018 08:00 PM
KevinP is offline Click Here to See the Profile for KevinP Click here to Send KevinP a Private Message Find more posts by KevinP Add KevinP to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Justin Jones
UKC Forum Member

Re: Re: Just a PR dog not even a nite champion

quote:
Originally posted by JAustin97
Glad he could beat a one year old. Set your bar a little higher

Your right there's nothing impressive about beating you or your pup with a SS champion, national champion, truck hunt winning, 3x platinum, pro hunt winning, #20 all time money winner with $77k plus!

Old Post 05-17-2018 08:03 PM
Justin Jones is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Justin Jones Click here to Send Justin Jones a Private Message Click Here to Email Justin Jones Find more posts by Justin Jones Add Justin Jones to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
ole hoss
UKC Forum Member

Hunted with shot in the final 3 of the nationals this year. It was a hell of a hunt. He moves around like I like one too and has coons when he parks. As good as anything breathing air out here today.

Old Post 05-17-2018 08:37 PM
ole hoss is offline Click Here to See the Profile for ole hoss Click here to Send ole hoss a Private Message Click Here to Email ole hoss Find more posts by ole hoss Add ole hoss to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
yadkintar
Banned

quote:
Originally posted by JesseJ
Tar when did you move to Geogia? OL kap71 thinks you live there he must not know you live in Oklahoma.THE BIG DUMMY!! JESSEJ

I think it was a case of mistaken identity lol. And he hurt my feelers too to the point I may never recover lol.

Good bye cruel world.

Tar

Old Post 05-17-2018 08:52 PM
yadkintar is offline Click Here to See the Profile for yadkintar Click here to Send yadkintar a Private Message Click Here to Email yadkintar Find more posts by yadkintar Add yadkintar to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
CAROLINAPRIDE
UKC Forum Member

What's his mouth like Jason??

Old Post 05-17-2018 09:49 PM
CAROLINAPRIDE is offline Click Here to See the Profile for CAROLINAPRIDE Click here to Send CAROLINAPRIDE a Private Message Click Here to Email CAROLINAPRIDE Find more posts by CAROLINAPRIDE Add CAROLINAPRIDE to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Dave Richards
UKC Forum Member

Justin Jones

Well spoken! Dave

Old Post 05-17-2018 10:23 PM
Dave Richards is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Dave Richards Click here to Send Dave Richards a Private Message Click Here to Email Dave Richards Find more posts by Dave Richards Add Dave Richards to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
ole hoss
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by CAROLINAPRIDE
What's his mouth like Jason??

His mouth is plenty good enough. We come off my second coon and I recut. I could here shot through the world opening here and there but Jeff didn't really want to claim him at the time. Lol he finally did claim him and he got treed I think Jeff said he was 1.3 I could hear him plenty good enough.

Old Post 05-18-2018 12:21 AM
ole hoss is offline Click Here to See the Profile for ole hoss Click here to Send ole hoss a Private Message Click Here to Email ole hoss Find more posts by ole hoss Add ole hoss to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Dave Richards
UKC Forum Member

Ole hoss

You made a good showing yourself on that cast, it was a good one according to the PvP. Dave

Last edited by Dave Richards on 05-18-2018 at 02:29 AM

Old Post 05-18-2018 01:20 AM
Dave Richards is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Dave Richards Click here to Send Dave Richards a Private Message Click Here to Email Dave Richards Find more posts by Dave Richards Add Dave Richards to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Josh Michaelis
UKC Forum Member

If we combine everyone posting on here we probably still wouldn't have won as much as Shot has. I'm not gonna take anything away from him, he's a **** nice hound with a big motor. I can't say what I like or don't like about the dog off of one night. All I can say is what he done for those two hours

Old Post 05-18-2018 02:40 AM
Josh Michaelis is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Josh Michaelis Click here to Send Josh Michaelis a Private Message Click Here to Email Josh Michaelis Find more posts by Josh Michaelis Add Josh Michaelis to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
CAROLINAPRIDE
UKC Forum Member

Sounds like the conclusion is he trees Coon! Deep, fast, in style with enough mouth to get it done and well bred and has eyes when he parks! Despite the pot stirrers on this post he sounds like an elite hound and deserves credit for what he's accomplished and consideration in the breeding pen!

Old Post 05-18-2018 03:53 AM
CAROLINAPRIDE is offline Click Here to See the Profile for CAROLINAPRIDE Click here to Send CAROLINAPRIDE a Private Message Click Here to Email CAROLINAPRIDE Find more posts by CAROLINAPRIDE Add CAROLINAPRIDE to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Dave Richards
UKC Forum Member

CarolinaPride

Well spoken, I believe you are making the right conclusion. Top COONDOG, that wins period. Dave

Old Post 05-18-2018 04:36 AM
ole hoss
UKC Forum Member

Hold up now I didn't say COONDOG I said as good as anything breathing. I personally don't believe there is a sure enough COONDOG night in and night out breathing air and I've got one in my box right now that's won over $35,000 that I hunt every night and he's proven he can win against the BEST out there and I've had the pleasure to hunt with alot of our TOP hounds and I've hunted with some good hounds but not 1 SINGLE SURE NUFF COONDOG. jmo I call it how I see it

Old Post 05-18-2018 04:54 AM
Dave Richards
UKC Forum Member

Jason

Nothing wrong with having high standards, wanting something better keeps a man hungry. Hope you get one that you call a COONDOG, I would sure like to hunt with it. Lol. Dave

Old Post 05-18-2018 06:20 PM
ole hoss
UKC Forum Member

Re: Jason

quote:
Originally posted by Dave Richards
Nothing wrong with having high standards, wanting something better keeps a man hungry. Hope you get one that you call a COONDOG, I would sure like to hunt with it. Lol. Dave

I gave up looking for that kind of dog. They don't exist. Lol but if I ever do find him I'll let you know Dave. Lol

Old Post 05-18-2018 07:07 PM
Kler Kry
UKC Forum Member

Regrets

I didn't realize it at the time, but if I had hunted the Grandmaster huntoff at Peru at Walker Days I would have got to hunt against Shot. I left Wisconsin at 4 AM and was tired, it was blowing and snowing outside and just didn't look like fun. I didn't realize who the other three cast winners were or I would have voted for the huntoff.
My Penney dog consistently makes pack dogs out of loners. Penney has been beat, but I've never hunted her against a dog that I personnaly thought was better. It would have been a fun hunt. Shot and Penney have a lot of common ancestors. I'd like to hunt with him some day.

Old Post 05-18-2018 09:23 PM
Kler Kry is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Kler Kry Click here to Send Kler Kry a Private Message Click Here to Email Kler Kry Find more posts by Kler Kry Add Kler Kry to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Night Shift
UKC Forum Member

Re: Regrets

quote:
Originally posted by Kler Kry
I didn't realize it at the time, but if I had hunted the Grandmaster huntoff at Peru at Walker Days I would have got to hunt against Shot. I left Wisconsin at 4 AM and was tired, it was blowing and snowing outside and just didn't look like fun. I didn't realize who the other three cast winners were or I would have voted for the huntoff.
My Penney dog consistently makes pack dogs out of loners. Penney has been beat, but I've never hunted her against a dog that I personnaly thought was better. It would have been a fun hunt. Shot and Penney have a lot of common ancestors. I'd like to hunt with him some day.

Jones was trying to talk me into it. Lol mine don’t like company so I knew you won so I wouldn’t do it.

Gr Nt Ch Maniac's Dark Side of the Moon

Old Post 05-18-2018 09:53 PM
Night Shift is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Night Shift Click here to Send Night Shift a Private Message Click Here to Email Night Shift Find more posts by Night Shift Add Night Shift to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote