UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > Departments > UKC Coonhounds > Redbone ????
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
JBaker
UKC Forum Member

Redbone ????

HAS ANYONE EVER HUNTED WITH ,OR HEARD HOW HE HAS HUNTED, OR HIS TEMPERMENT WAS THE DOG THAT I AM TALKING ABOUT IS GR NITE CH CH'PR ' TOUSSAINT RED ROWDY ANY INFO WOULD HELP THANK YOU.

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 12-22-2004 10:28 PM
JBaker is offline Click Here to See the Profile for JBaker Click here to Send JBaker a Private Message Click Here to Email JBaker Visit JBaker's homepage! Find more posts by JBaker Add JBaker to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
JBaker
UKC Forum Member

btt

Old Post 12-22-2004 11:50 PM
JBaker is offline Click Here to See the Profile for JBaker Click here to Send JBaker a Private Message Click Here to Email JBaker Visit JBaker's homepage! Find more posts by JBaker Add JBaker to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Suits
UKC Forum Member

YES

I have hunted with him in his later years and had a female out of him and had pups out of her.

Old Post 12-23-2004 12:24 AM
Suits is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Suits Click here to Send Suits a Private Message Click Here to Email Suits Find more posts by Suits Add Suits to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
JBaker
UKC Forum Member

How was he in the woods, The reason i ask is because i have a son out of him. How old is your female?

Old Post 12-23-2004 12:59 AM
JBaker
UKC Forum Member

btt

Old Post 12-23-2004 02:57 AM
JBaker
UKC Forum Member

btt

Old Post 12-23-2004 12:56 PM
Qball
UKC Forum Member

Rowdy

I hunted him some in his younger years before Dan Ranken bought him and got him finished into Grand. He could tree a coon and do a good job at it. We had some other young dogs at the time doing alittle better and you know you can't unt them all so we sold him. How is your dog doing out of him?

Old Post 12-23-2004 01:17 PM
Qball is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Qball Click here to Send Qball a Private Message Click Here to Email Qball Find more posts by Qball Add Qball to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Suits
UKC Forum Member

suits

I enjoyed hunting with him, but it was later in his life when Dan Rankin owned him, he just passed a year or two ago, lived a long life.
The daughter I had out of him was a big female, nice conformation and smart! Would tree a coon on her own nicely and in company. Not ill in any way. She was all chop, only started to turn bawl after about 4 yrs of age. She passed a couple of yrs ago now, not too old. Not sure what she died of. Very smart and good natured dog, too smart for her own good. Produced nice pups as well. Bred her to two males.

Old Post 12-23-2004 06:45 PM
Suits is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Suits Click here to Send Suits a Private Message Click Here to Email Suits Find more posts by Suits Add Suits to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
JBaker
UKC Forum Member

The reason i ask, is i really like the drive my dogs has, with his never quit attitude. And like you said very smart. Iv'e pleasure hunted all my life, This is my first year with messing around in the night hunts. My male is up in his years now, but i wish when i first got him, that i would of been into it. He is throwing some nice early starting pups. Here is a picture of my male out of Rowdy, And also a picture of a male pup out of him.
I would really like to thank you for all the info, i really looked forward to reading all of this. Thank you

Old Post 12-23-2004 10:08 PM
Suits
UKC Forum Member

suits

I really like the look of the dog in your first pic. Where are you located? How old is your male?

Old Post 12-23-2004 10:24 PM
JBaker
UKC Forum Member

My male is 6 years old, and we are located in Michigan. I purchased him as a pup in Canada orginally.

Old Post 12-23-2004 10:48 PM
JBaker
UKC Forum Member

btt

Old Post 12-24-2004 03:35 AM
JBaker
UKC Forum Member

btt

Old Post 12-24-2004 04:27 PM
timber hunter
UKC Forum Member

I hunted him for Dan

He was a really good coondog, great temperment! decent mouth and nice looking. hope this helps

Old Post 02-12-2011 10:39 AM
timber hunter is offline Click Here to See the Profile for timber hunter Click here to Send timber hunter a Private Message Click Here to Email timber hunter Find more posts by timber hunter Add timber hunter to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote