UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > Departments > UKC Coonhounds > Breeds > Black & Tans > Brother Eads
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Kenneth Tavares
Banned

Brother Eads

It's hard not making people mad when you give them honest opinions. Most people want yes men and pats on the back. I look to improve things. I strive for excellence. I want to improve on everything. I have found that most(not all) B&T fanciers can't take criticism. I have also found that most don't see faults in their own dogs. Unfortunately, I have never owned a dog without multiple things that I thought needing improving.

It seems that most people hunting black dogs are happy with their dog. Leon (L.Richard on the board) has a saying for this. Maybe he will ask the question on here.

1/24/02---5/21/12
Manning, South Carolina
Ph. 803-840-2013
If you text this number you won’t get a response unless you include your name.

💰💰Click blue link to check us out on Facebook💰💰
👉🏼 Tavares' First Class Black & Tans 👈🏼

Tone it down guys, or they will delete another good topic...

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 01-22-2015 10:13 PM
Kenneth Tavares is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Kenneth Tavares Click here to Send Kenneth Tavares a Private Message Click Here to Email Kenneth Tavares Find more posts by Kenneth Tavares Add Kenneth Tavares to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
NiteHeat
UKC Forum Member

have you ever owned a walker, KT? If not, why not?

Old Post 01-22-2015 10:32 PM
NiteHeat is offline Click Here to See the Profile for NiteHeat Click here to Send NiteHeat a Private Message Click Here to Email NiteHeat Find more posts by NiteHeat Add NiteHeat to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Darrell Eads
UKC Forum Member

Kenneth im gonna give you a grown a$$ response and not trying to be funny

I agree 100 % with what you say ,,, my dog has issues yours, his, theirs ,,, all of them do ,,, and im no fool , I totally understand where your coming from

But your opinions are yours and after 5 or 6 years on this board reading your comments and opinions , I think I know how to take you ,, Your not trying to upset people , You like to take a direct line to what makes people mad (The Truth),,, By no means are you Ward Cleaver your more like that guy on Hells Kitchen,,, your not necessarily trying to offend , but just wanting to make a point

Brother I am NOT condemning you for striving to have the best ,,
keep up the leg work I want a rematch in the future Me and Cleo is still peed off at you and alligator bait

Old Post 01-22-2015 10:35 PM
Darrell Eads is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Darrell Eads Click here to Send Darrell Eads a Private Message Click Here to Email Darrell Eads Find more posts by Darrell Eads Add Darrell Eads to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
ant12
UKC Forum Member

KT response

I'm not sure which answer you mean, this one or the post you made the other day saying you didn't want to help the breed or anyone in it. When I read it it soured me. I have a REAL nice Nute daughter, out of Fox river Mandy, I was planning on breeding to Tex when she came in. But when I read that post forget it, if he has those views I'm not breeding to a dog he owns half. But I guess that would make me have the same views as you, not trying to help the breed or anyone else. So I guess Tex it is.

Old Post 01-22-2015 10:45 PM
ant12 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for ant12 Click here to Send ant12 a Private Message Click Here to Email ant12 Visit ant12's homepage! Find more posts by ant12 Add ant12 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Kenneth Tavares
Banned

Re: KT response

quote:
Originally posted by ant12
I'm not sure which answer you mean, this one or the post you made the other day saying you didn't want to help the breed or anyone in it. When I read it it soured me. I have a REAL nice Nute daughter, out of Fox river Mandy, I was planning on breeding to Tex when she came in. But when I read that post forget it, if he has those views I'm not breeding to a dog he owns half. But I guess that would make me have the same views as you, not trying to help the breed or anyone else. So I guess Tex it is.

Anthony,
Your first thought is part of the problems with the breed. Breeding or not breeding to a stud because of his owner. As far as Tex goes, I/we bought him because he is reproducing. Me and Steven had planned on swapping him back and forth because a stud dog is a headache. But, his life made a change. So I acquired his half. Shortly after that I had my fill of the BLACK & TAN CLAN. You get on this board, ask some questions and you are trying to stir a pot and bash other stud owners. Truth is they ain't got what I was looking for and knew it. One of the fine Mods banned me because I ruffled the feathers on a couple of his pals. I did my 30 days on the sideline, without making another user name. In the meantime, I realized that UKC didn't need my money trying to register pups, and the breed didn't need me trying to help improve it at a higher level. The breed is fine for pleasure hunting. A few have some really nice dogs for the area they live in or hunting similar.

I'd say they UKC/ABTCHA lost me and Shane Bland at the same time. It is better for all involved from the things I read on this board. I read that I'm just trying to stir things up and bash these great breeders and their great hounds.

About the time I decided to no longer offer Tex or any other male I own to the public Wade Eno called me and wanted to work a deal. I will not sell all of Tex because a few pals of Wade's tried to buy Tex and I had heard some rumors. Wade is a good man, he has tried to make Tex available to the public because he wants to help the breed. Several will tell you Tex is reproducing. You will hear all sorts of rumors on Tex and Kenneth Tavares. Some true, some not true. I am a lot of the things you read on this board, I am one of a kind... The good and the bad. There will never be another like me, and we are all glad of that. But, I who I am stops you or anyone else from trying to improve the dogs you feed then you are no better than me at trying to help the breed or anyone in it. I see where you said just that same thing. That tells me you are dedicated to improving the breed. I will give you a pat on the back for that. I wish you good luck. I think you will like some Tex pups I sure like mine.

1/24/02---5/21/12
Manning, South Carolina
Ph. 803-840-2013

Old Post 01-22-2015 11:20 PM
Kenneth Tavares is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Kenneth Tavares Click here to Send Kenneth Tavares a Private Message Click Here to Email Kenneth Tavares Find more posts by Kenneth Tavares Add Kenneth Tavares to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
dawgg03
UKC Forum Member

KT I think you are miss understood by telling it like you do. Before I talked to you on phone that time I was told you will like him or hate him. But he tells it like he sees it!! I like it and truly get your point. Also enjoyed talking about breeding dogs. Also your to the point kiss my tail if you don't like it attitude haha so if people saw a pic of you they know you wouldn't stir the pot!!! Your arms are to short hehe. Also good point how people need to breed I don't have to like you to breed to your stud that's true desire to win. Good luck with your walker hehe you must really love Darrell because you could be on walker board😳

I use Sunfire lights

Old Post 01-22-2015 11:49 PM
dawgg03 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for dawgg03 Click here to Send dawgg03 a Private Message Click Here to Email dawgg03 Find more posts by dawgg03 Add dawgg03 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
ant12
UKC Forum Member

KT

I like your response and should have thought a min before your respond bothered me. Believe me I understand your views some. I deal with the public everyday in my business, and people will sure make you not like them(people or dealing with them) plenty.

If it was easy everybody would be doing it.

Old Post 01-23-2015 12:27 AM
ant12 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for ant12 Click here to Send ant12 a Private Message Click Here to Email ant12 Visit ant12's homepage! Find more posts by ant12 Add ant12 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Kenneth Tavares
Banned

Re: KT

quote:
Originally posted by ant12
I like your response and should have thought a min before your respond bothered me. Believe me I understand your views some. I deal with the public everyday in my business, and people will sure make you not like them(people or dealing with them) plenty.

If it was easy everybody would be doing it.

Funny thing is I deal with the public everyday. I'm in spirit sales, and most of my accounts really like that fact that I am honest. I've two that told me I wouldn't make a good used car salesman. Lol

1/24/02---5/21/12
Manning, South Carolina
Ph. 803-840-2013

Old Post 01-23-2015 03:04 AM
Kenneth Tavares
Banned

quote:
Originally posted by Darrell Eads
Kenneth im gonna give you a grown a$$ response and not trying to be funny

I agree 100 % with what you say ,,, my dog has issues yours, his, theirs ,,, all of them do ,,, and im no fool , I totally understand where your coming from

But your opinions are yours and after 5 or 6 years on this board reading your comments and opinions , I think I know how to take you ,, Your not trying to upset people , You like to take a direct line to what makes people mad (The Truth),,, By no means are you Ward Cleaver your more like that guy on Hells Kitchen,,, your not necessarily trying to offend , but just wanting to make a point

Brother I am NOT condemning you for striving to have the best ,,
keep up the leg work I want a rematch in the future Me and Cleo is still peed off at you and alligator bait

Eads I got busy earlier and forgot to tell ya the Cleo didn't want no more of gator bait! But, give me about 16 months and you can try some of his grand pups.

1/24/02---5/21/12
Manning, South Carolina
Ph. 803-840-2013

Old Post 01-23-2015 03:07 AM
Darrell Eads
UKC Forum Member

Like wise Pot stirrer

Old Post 01-23-2015 05:36 AM
Darrell Eads is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Darrell Eads Click here to Send Darrell Eads a Private Message Click Here to Email Darrell Eads Find more posts by Darrell Eads Add Darrell Eads to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Kenneth Tavares
Banned

The best thing those little pups can do is stay in that little kiddy pool.

1/24/02---5/21/12
Manning, South Carolina
Ph. 803-840-2013

Old Post 01-23-2015 02:22 PM
Danny Fancher
UKC Forum Member

Tex

Tell me about Tex.What is his breeding and hunting style?

Old Post 01-23-2015 03:18 PM
Danny Fancher is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Danny Fancher Click here to Send Danny Fancher a Private Message Click Here to Email Danny Fancher Find more posts by Danny Fancher Add Danny Fancher to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Kenneth Tavares
Banned

Re: Tex

quote:
Originally posted by dan68
Tell me about Tex.What is his breeding and hunting style?

http://forums.ukcdogs.com/showthrea...eadid=928341018

1/24/02---5/21/12
Manning, South Carolina
Ph. 803-840-2013

Old Post 01-24-2015 12:59 AM
Darrell Eads
UKC Forum Member

They will grow out of the Kiddy pool ,,, then what the heck do I do

Old Post 01-24-2015 07:06 AM