UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > Departments > UKC Beagles > NHBA Sectionals
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Halfway2
UKC Forum Member

NHBA Sectionals

Guys and gals, I'm trying to see if any one wants to hold an NHBA Sectional hunt. I've tried calling the people on the list from last year that held one. I've either left messages or got no answer. I may have missed one or two on the list. If I did I apologize. The names started running together the longer I looked at it. Anyhow, if anyone wants to hold an NHBA Sectional hunt for 2014 please contact me at joseph_brown@steris.com or call me at 260-224-5144 Right now this is what I have confirmed per state. Each state can have up to 8 sectionals. The sectionals cost $50/day and this is what helps pay for the prize packages that the NHBA offers.

MO - 8
OH - 4
IN - 2
WV - 5
IA - 2
MI - 2

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 01-24-2014 12:04 AM
Halfway2 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Halfway2 Click here to Send Halfway2 a Private Message Click Here to Email Halfway2 Find more posts by Halfway2 Add Halfway2 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
jstacy
UKC Forum Member

Joe NC will be 4/26/14 I will call you today.

Old Post 01-24-2014 11:17 AM
jstacy is offline Click Here to See the Profile for jstacy Click here to Send jstacy a Private Message Click Here to Email jstacy Find more posts by jstacy Add jstacy to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Sundown Beagles
UKC Forum Member

Joe Coshocton will be holding ours also.

Old Post 01-24-2014 12:31 PM
Sundown Beagles is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Sundown Beagles Click here to Send Sundown Beagles a Private Message Click Here to Email Sundown Beagles Find more posts by Sundown Beagles Add Sundown Beagles to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
john hill
UKC Forum Member

Wv

Taylor county beagle club will not be having any.

Old Post 01-24-2014 01:22 PM
john hill is offline Click Here to See the Profile for john hill Click here to Send john hill a Private Message Find more posts by john hill Add john hill to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Halfway2
UKC Forum Member

I'm gonna work on getting the hunts listed on the NHBA website this weekend. I'll add more as I get more confirmations

Old Post 01-24-2014 02:00 PM
Halfway2 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Halfway2 Click here to Send Halfway2 a Private Message Click Here to Email Halfway2 Find more posts by Halfway2 Add Halfway2 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
KY.BOY
UKC Forum Member

I have a question! The hunt in Fort Gay WV, this weekend says NHBA sectional. Is UKC only dogs available to hunt in this as well and receive UKC points?

GRHBCH Loko Go Hobo's Promise (2015 WQE)
Paige's Loko Go Handsome Jack

Old Post 05-22-2014 03:17 AM
KY.BOY is offline Click Here to See the Profile for KY.BOY Click here to Send KY.BOY a Private Message Click Here to Email KY.BOY Find more posts by KY.BOY Add KY.BOY to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Halfway2
UKC Forum Member

You can UKC register your dog at the hunt if you'd like.

Old Post 05-22-2014 06:20 AM
KY.BOY
UKC Forum Member

Sorry for my previous question being unclear. I was just wondering if it was a NHBA only hunt? Or could UKC registered dogs hunt in it as well?

Thank you

GRHBCH Loko Go Hobo's Promise (2015 WQE)
Paige's Loko Go Handsome Jack

Old Post 05-22-2014 05:06 PM
KY.BOY is offline Click Here to See the Profile for KY.BOY Click here to Send KY.BOY a Private Message Click Here to Email KY.BOY Find more posts by KY.BOY Add KY.BOY to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Halfway2
UKC Forum Member

Oh ok. Anybody can hunt in it but you have to be a member of NHBA before you go to the field to get NHBA points

Old Post 05-22-2014 10:20 PM
Halfway2
UKC Forum Member

You can hunt at a sectional and not be a member of NHBA

Old Post 06-06-2014 03:31 AM