UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > Departments > UKC Coonhounds > boogar hollow mojo????
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
schriver
UKC Forum Member

boogar hollow mojo????

can anyone tell me what gyp crosses good with him?

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 01-20-2011 03:39 PM
schriver is offline Click Here to See the Profile for schriver Click here to Send schriver a Private Message Find more posts by schriver Add schriver to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Mike Parish
UKC Forum Member

So far I would have to say everything is crossing good on him! But Scott or Robert could tell you better.

*2002 UKC World Champion Rock River Gap
*2005 3rd. Place Purina Race Winner B&D's Blue Crook

Proud supporter of The Dan Kollek "HUNT FOR CANCER"and the Light made for Hunters by Hunters....TEAM BLAZER!!

Old Post 01-20-2011 04:06 PM
Mike Parish is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Mike Parish Click here to Send Mike Parish a Private Message Click Here to Email Mike Parish Find more posts by Mike Parish Add Mike Parish to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
btvwnut3
UKC Forum Member

I was told anything out of Fightin Side crosses real well with mojo.

Mercer County Coonhunters Association, Greenville, PA 16125

Old Post 01-20-2011 06:06 PM
btvwnut3 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for btvwnut3 Click here to Send btvwnut3 a Private Message Find more posts by btvwnut3 Add btvwnut3 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
joe massey
UKC Forum Member

Got a nice 2 yr old off mojo an a femle off cutter

Old Post 01-20-2011 06:14 PM
joe massey is offline Click Here to See the Profile for joe massey Click here to Send joe massey a Private Message Find more posts by joe massey Add joe massey to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
schriver
UKC Forum Member

i am looking for right now. i just want to know what gyp's did the best with mojo. when i get one it will be my first walker. i have always ran blueticks and just trying something new.

Old Post 01-20-2011 06:19 PM
schriver is offline Click Here to See the Profile for schriver Click here to Send schriver a Private Message Find more posts by schriver Add schriver to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
schriver
UKC Forum Member

what is scott or robert name on here?

Old Post 01-22-2011 02:58 PM
Virgil
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by schriver
what is scott or robert name on here?

I think Scott uses his real name in all caps. "SCOTT ENGLE" but I may be thinking of the PKC board. Not sure about Robert.

Old Post 01-22-2011 03:02 PM
Virgil is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Virgil Click here to Send Virgil a Private Message Click Here to Email Virgil Find more posts by Virgil Add Virgil to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
smokin-1-mo
UKC Forum Member

I agree I think he is crossing well on most everything and they seem to start early....

Old Post 01-22-2011 03:16 PM
smokin-1-mo is offline Click Here to See the Profile for smokin-1-mo Click here to Send smokin-1-mo a Private Message Click Here to Email smokin-1-mo Find more posts by smokin-1-mo Add smokin-1-mo to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Wingpatch
UKC Forum Member

smoke

PEEKA BOOOOOOOOOOOO

CROOKED RIVER DUDE... 5/14/04--2/20/12.....[ PLOTT ]

GASCONADE RIVER GOOD GOLLY MISS MOLLIE [ TOAD & MOLLY ANN ] ENGLISH

HONEST OPEN MOUTH, STAY PUT TREEDOGS.. THAT CATCH GAME.....

573-765-5461

****I USE AND RECOMMEND LEMS LIGHTS***

Old Post 01-23-2011 12:39 PM
Wingpatch is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Wingpatch Click here to Send Wingpatch a Private Message Click Here to Email Wingpatch Find more posts by Wingpatch Add Wingpatch to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Cooner31
UKC Forum Member

mojo pups

what kind of mouths is he throwing and are they bawl or chop on track I was told mono was chop mouth track dog I don't know thanks

Old Post 01-25-2011 01:13 AM
Cooner31 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Cooner31 Click here to Send Cooner31 a Private Message Click Here to Email Cooner31 Find more posts by Cooner31 Add Cooner31 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
joe massey
UKC Forum Member

my two year old is chop all the way with 2 quick bawls for a locate

Old Post 01-25-2011 01:50 AM
joe massey is offline Click Here to See the Profile for joe massey Click here to Send joe massey a Private Message Find more posts by joe massey Add joe massey to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
SCOTT ENGLE
UKC Forum Member

Sorry man, I haven't been on here in awhile. MOJO is crossing good with everything, 6 out of the 12 final 4 pups at the Jasper Jamboree were off MOJO. That hunt was this weekend in Ridgland South Carolina. That's pretty sweet! Come over for a hunt!

Old Post 02-16-2011 03:14 PM
SCOTT ENGLE is offline Click Here to See the Profile for SCOTT ENGLE Click here to Send SCOTT ENGLE a Private Message Click Here to Email SCOTT ENGLE Find more posts by SCOTT ENGLE Add SCOTT ENGLE to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
SCOTT ENGLE
UKC Forum Member

Mojo madness someone will win 5,000 Dollars. March 16th and 17th! Come watch as some fine pups compete! Hillsboro Ohio.

GRAND NITE CHAMPION
BOOGAR HOLLOW MOJO
513-284-4874

Old Post 02-29-2012 04:07 PM
SCOTT ENGLE is offline Click Here to See the Profile for SCOTT ENGLE Click here to Send SCOTT ENGLE a Private Message Click Here to Email SCOTT ENGLE Find more posts by SCOTT ENGLE Add SCOTT ENGLE to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
mike fleming
UKC Forum Member

I know where one is for sale off Mojo and a Bluetick.Might be the real deal.

Old Post 02-29-2012 11:04 PM
mike fleming is offline Click Here to See the Profile for mike fleming Click here to Send mike fleming a Private Message Find more posts by mike fleming Add mike fleming to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
RRILEY
UKC Forum Member

I think it's safe to say the best cross so far on mojo has been by Stylish Phrett who is off of Skuna River Fred.

Old Post 02-29-2012 11:15 PM
RRILEY is offline Click Here to See the Profile for RRILEY Click here to Send RRILEY a Private Message Click Here to Email RRILEY Find more posts by RRILEY Add RRILEY to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
SCOTT ENGLE
UKC Forum Member

PHRETT IS ONE FINE REPRODUCER!

GRAND NITE CHAMPION
BOOGAR HOLLOW MOJO
513-284-4874

Old Post 03-05-2012 02:16 PM
LUKE SOLMES
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by mike fleming
I know where one is for sale off Mojo and a Bluetick.Might be the real deal.
Just curious, whos the bluetic female, whats age on the pup and hows it operate

Old Post 03-05-2012 02:33 PM
LUKE SOLMES is offline Click Here to See the Profile for LUKE SOLMES Click here to Send LUKE SOLMES a Private Message Click Here to Email LUKE SOLMES Find more posts by LUKE SOLMES Add LUKE SOLMES to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Ben Crocker
UKC Forum Member

Sure wish Flash would of caught when I crossed her on Mojo

Old Post 03-05-2012 04:01 PM
Ben Crocker is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Ben Crocker Click here to Send Ben Crocker a Private Message Click Here to Email Ben Crocker Find more posts by Ben Crocker Add Ben Crocker to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
mike fleming
UKC Forum Member

The Bluetick cross pup is only 7 months old Its in South Carolina.

Old Post 03-05-2012 10:54 PM
mike fleming is offline Click Here to See the Profile for mike fleming Click here to Send mike fleming a Private Message Find more posts by mike fleming Add mike fleming to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
backnine
UKC Forum Member

The bluetick female is mine... grntch looking for timber hanna. The pup I kept acts really good and is LOUD

2008 Ga state akc leader
2008 national bluetick akc leader
5th place friday night grand american 2009
Double cast winner 2009 winter classic
High scoring bbcha bluetick female 2009 winter classic
2009 autumn oaks cast winner
2009 1st place friday night all blue hunt brookefield,GA
2010 ukc winter classic cast winner
2009 triple crown runner up (tied and lost on tie breaker)
pkc ch

Old Post 03-05-2012 11:00 PM
backnine is offline Click Here to See the Profile for backnine Click here to Send backnine a Private Message Click Here to Email backnine Find more posts by backnine Add backnine to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
LUKE SOLMES
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by backnine
The bluetick female is mine... grntch looking for timber hanna. The pup I kept acts really good and is LOUD
Thanks for the info, would like to know how they turn out and pics would be great, do they look like blues or walkers

Old Post 03-05-2012 11:39 PM
LUKE SOLMES is offline Click Here to See the Profile for LUKE SOLMES Click here to Send LUKE SOLMES a Private Message Click Here to Email LUKE SOLMES Find more posts by LUKE SOLMES Add LUKE SOLMES to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Virgil
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by Ben Crocker
Sure wish Flash would of caught when I crossed her on Mojo

Ben,

I got a female pup out of Mojo and Jody. Would be the next best thing to Mojo and Flash. Let me know if your interested.

Old Post 03-05-2012 11:58 PM
Virgil is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Virgil Click here to Send Virgil a Private Message Click Here to Email Virgil Find more posts by Virgil Add Virgil to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
GA DAWG
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by backnine
Any of the pups turn out Blue? I really think if anything could ever over come Rat Attack in the stud pen. It may be Mojo. He's well on his way.

Old Post 03-05-2012 11:59 PM
GA DAWG is offline Click Here to See the Profile for GA DAWG Click here to Send GA DAWG a Private Message Click Here to Email GA DAWG Find more posts by GA DAWG Add GA DAWG to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
SCOTT ENGLE
UKC Forum Member

BEN, I WISH WE COULD HAVE GOT FLASH STUCK. THAT WOULD HAVE BEEN A FINE CROSS!

GRAND NITE CHAMPION
BOOGAR HOLLOW MOJO
513-284-4874

Old Post 03-06-2012 05:42 AM