UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > UKC Free Classifieds > Coonhound Classifieds > Treeing Walkers: Stud Dog and Kennel Promotion > Best Line Bred "old" blooded Stud in USA
Pages (6): « First ... « 4 5 [6]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
cripple creek
UKC Forum Member

what kind of pedigree does bristol have

r.d.....congrats on picking a nice stud. He is the real deal. Dennis owns one heck of a stud dog. Not only is he a stomp own balanced coondog but he is producing some outstanding pups.

Grand Champion Stevenson's "Johnny Jet,"

Palms 18:39........You armed me with strength for battle; you made my adversaries bow at my feet!
Two questions sum up life....
Why am I here ? And Where am I headed.

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 06-09-2015 04:36 AM
cripple creek is offline Click Here to See the Profile for cripple creek Click here to Send cripple creek a Private Message Click Here to Email cripple creek Find more posts by cripple creek Add cripple creek to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Big R.D.
UKC Forum Member

bristol

She is from terry daniels old dogs should be a good cross drifter has some daniels breeding .

Old Post 06-09-2015 07:26 PM
Big R.D. is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Big R.D. Click here to Send Big R.D. a Private Message Click Here to Email Big R.D. Find more posts by Big R.D. Add Big R.D. to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
cripple creek
UKC Forum Member

yep.....looks like old blood to old blood.

Terry was always leading a well bred coondog. for years.

Palms 18:39........You armed me with strength for battle; you made my adversaries bow at my feet!

Old Post 06-10-2015 12:00 AM
cripple creek is offline Click Here to See the Profile for cripple creek Click here to Send cripple creek a Private Message Click Here to Email cripple creek Find more posts by cripple creek Add cripple creek to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Big R.D.
UKC Forum Member

bristol

Bristol is headed down to visit Drifter on Thursday these should be some great pups.

Old Post 06-11-2015 12:58 AM
Big R.D. is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Big R.D. Click here to Send Big R.D. a Private Message Click Here to Email Big R.D. Find more posts by Big R.D. Add Big R.D. to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Dan Dogs
UKC Forum Member

Got to love that Daniels stuff, hard to find anymore. I just made a cross (still in the oven) that goes back to willie 5 times and Big Dot 6 times, or I would been interested in a pup out of your cross.

- Gr. CH Nite Ch. Hickory Nut Dan II
- CH. Gr. Nite Ch. Hickory Nut Dan III 2008 Performance Sire
- CH. Gr.Nite Ch. Hickory Nut Dan IV 2004 ukc world hunt finalist
- Ch. Gr.Nite Ch. Mounds Creek Sassy II
- Nite Ch. Hickory Nut Bucky HTX 3 wins towards grnite
- GrCh.GrNtCh Hickory Nut Bawlie HTX
-Nite ch. PR Iowa County CryBaby II 2013 Badger State Hunt Champion
qualified for 2013 UKC World Hunt
CH Nitech She Hate Me (scar) HTX Iowa County Kennels

Old Post 06-11-2015 03:11 PM
Dan Dogs is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Dan Dogs Click here to Send Dan Dogs a Private Message Click Here to Email Dan Dogs Find more posts by Dan Dogs Add Dan Dogs to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Big R.D.
UKC Forum Member

pups

Good to know if for some reason she doesn't have pups I would be interested in one of your pups if you have any left.

Old Post 06-11-2015 10:38 PM
Big R.D.
UKC Forum Member

pups

gonna be some dandys.

Old Post 06-25-2015 07:42 PM
Big R.D.
UKC Forum Member

bristol

Looks like bristol is gonna have pups she should have pups the second week of august.

Old Post 07-21-2015 06:37 PM
cripple creek
UKC Forum Member

R.D.....thats my initials...haha

Ricky Dale......good ole southern boy name..you know we all have two names down here...like Ricky Bobby....Joe Bob...Joe Don...etc.

anyway...hows your female bred and wish you the best.

We need some southern boys down south to head up to drifter...
Man Iowa is just way to far to drive for a pup. You midwest guys here's a chance to get the old blood you boys used to carry the country with about 20 years ago...like it was mentioned above the Iowa Drifter dogs and the Finley River Dan dogs that used to dominate the hunts from the midwest....well here it is all in one hound. check out his pedigree.

Old Post 07-21-2015 06:44 PM
Big R.D.
UKC Forum Member

britol

Getting bigger every day

Old Post 08-06-2015 09:03 PM
EFranks
UKC Forum Member

Ok

I just spent a week in muzzou with drifter and dennis..I witnessed 2 pups out of 2 different females that acted the way you want a pup to act. 6 months old and can get after it....the female pup that is off of the Trixie cross is going to be special. One of the things I like about her, is the fact that she does not act like she's 6 months old...she acts like an old dog @ the house...stays in her house during the day and quiet.....when you turn her loose @ night, she's gone and looking.....I brought a pup home that's 8 weeks old that will tree a coon hide now!!..do not miss out on him while he's still with us......I'm trying to talk dennis into getting him tuned up for the chkc superbowl in January......if he comes he will be in the $$$$$$$...remember I said this.....

Old Post 08-08-2015 03:22 PM
EFranks is offline Click Here to See the Profile for EFranks Click here to Send EFranks a Private Message Click Here to Email EFranks Find more posts by EFranks Add EFranks to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
buck brush
UKC Forum Member

I have a female off of Drifter that just turned a year old in July, I have coon coming to a mulberry tree that is right by my kennels she drowns every thing in my kennel out and OZ has a very big mouth I have not had her in the woods yet but I believe she will run the first night.

gone but will never be forgotten

PR Van Dusen's Hanna o/h
NTCH PR Buck Brush Little Maggie o/h
NTCH PR Buck Brush Little Mickey o/h
PR Buck Brush Copper o/h
D NTCH PR Crooked Oak Boss o/h
D NtCH PR Alford's Alibi h
NTCH PR Alford's Hatchet h
NT CH PR Mill's Dotty h

Old Post 08-09-2015 01:06 AM
buck brush is offline Click Here to See the Profile for buck brush Click here to Send buck brush a Private Message Click Here to Email buck brush Find more posts by buck brush Add buck brush to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Big R.D.
UKC Forum Member

pups

Bristol has 4 pups so far don't think she is done yet will try to keep everone updated.

Old Post 08-13-2015 07:31 PM
MR.RATMAN
Banned

Bristol pups

Well Rod how many total pups did she have? Im sure she didnt have enough to go around for everyone on the list, but I sure hope you still had me 1st on the list for a male.

Old Post 08-17-2015 02:51 PM
MR.RATMAN is offline Click Here to See the Profile for MR.RATMAN Click here to Send MR.RATMAN a Private Message Click Here to Email MR.RATMAN Find more posts by MR.RATMAN Add MR.RATMAN to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote